Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (61164 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by mhizbel(f): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
whytepawn1:

*she said*...and what's your take?
I believe in God and what He says... And I also believe that God's word can stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Americanboy35: 1:24am On Jan 15, 2019
"The guy am planning to play o" mtcheeeew
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Itzurboi(m): 3:02am On Jan 15, 2019
mhizbel:

That you got a direct revelation from God will not make your marriage work or keep you married.
There are cases of people who got a clear revelation from God about their spouse(s) but because of one mistake, they missed out entirely.
The cause of the alarming rate of divorce we have among Christians can be summed up in one word, negligence.
And if they were logical enough, negligence wouldn't have gotten a role to play because their mind would be more focus on building and maintaining a healthy marriage life as against living on the preview of the unknown(future)...
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Evesoplc(m): 4:28am On Jan 15, 2019
jasonguru:
This kind of rushed marriage, I smell fish one of them has an ulterior motive.

But what does a 17year old boy know about marriage

You are right. Someone has a very big ulterior motive and the other partner does not know that s/he is simply being led to the marriage slaughter.

I won't be surprised if so many corners were cut (full of deception and fake love) in this rushed wedding. Give it a few months, and the innocent party will start realizing the trap.

Speaking from personal experience

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2019
grayht:

Well said... cheesy cheesy wink
I hope our ladies would borrow a leaf from her!!!!

Meanwhile...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you believe you can make N65,000 monthly by just leaving your laptop or phone browser open? Check my signature below...
-----------------------------------
Borrow which leaf, I can't even love someone within a month cause I take time to love, talkmore of marrying him.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2019
ValCon888:
Once a Nigerian lady manages to get married, she becomes a marriage counsellor and relationship expert
I've noticed it too.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2019
UNCL3:

He's/she's making a grave mistake that would cost alot in the long run

No dating, no courtship

I personally know someone who met a lady n just within three months they got married

A year after marriage the lady unleashed the beast in her

The man is now frustrated

QUICK ADVICE
Never get married because of innitial love
Try your fiance, try your fiancee
They might not be who you consider them to be.
You couldn't have said it any better, before I marry a guy, the person must be my friend first, then as time goes on, we date and court cause I don't like what I hate.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
gypsey:
Good luck to you! i say!!
That one dey. shocked
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by mhizbel(f): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Itzurboi:
And if they were logical enough, negligence wouldn't have gotten a role to play because their mind would be more focus on building and maintaining a healthy marriage life as against living on the preview of the unknown(future)...
Yes!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Rozaytee: 2:27am On Jan 16, 2019
Ire2:
Only in Nigeria that marriage is a big achievement to a woman.
if she decides to get married at d age she likes una go use pressure kill am
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Rozaytee: 2:43am On Jan 16, 2019
emmaodet:

To a largd extent you are right, the average guy out there is all abot sex sex sexand believe me even the ladies now is all about money money money.
Before when i chat with ladies, we use the medium to get to kniw each other better like her hobby, favourite food, pant and bra size (which i do note down in case of getting her a gift and the color type), her dream and aspirations, where she will be in the next 5, 10 yrs and a concrete plan on how to achieve that, e.t.c beleive me, alot of questions and also hiw to make impacts in each others life like training her to swim or a driving test which she will never forget who taught her that in her life even if the relationship didn't work out, just look at the other patner's weakness and see how you can come in and improve it and the sex will come naturally like an icing on the cake.
But today!!!!!! iyaaaaaaa!!!! I don't have time for jamb questions, pls no waec ooo, go straight to the point, this are the common things you hear and for guys na Bleep Bleep Bleep, what a generation
infact there is nothing sweet like wen things happen naturally... Like u get to know yourselves better talk about everything in life ur dreams aspirations and help each other achieve it... Den d sex comes naturally... Not forced... But some guys dis days are just useless... Some will meet u today and ask u to be their babe tomorrow... Simply looking for sex immediately and wen dey are Don.. Dey run.. Dats y most relationships don't last well.. Even marriages...dey Marry today... Cheating saga begins 2morow... Too badd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 16, 2019
Rozaytee:
if she decides to get married at d age she likes una go use pressure kill am

Shut your dirty mouth up, who asked for your opinion? The likes of you should not even quote me. LovePeddler
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:29am On Jan 16, 2019
Dinho20:
STRICTLY FOR MEN;

IF A WOMAN HAS THESE 7 QUALITIES, NEVER LET HER GO:
(1) SHE IS SMARTER THAN YOU.
(2) SHE IS HONEST.
(3) SHE HAS A POSITIVE OUTLOOK.
(4) SHE COMPROMISES.
(5) SHE LAUGHS AT YOUR JOKES.
(6) SHE HAS AN OPEN HEART.
(7) SHE SUPPORTS YOUR GOALS AND PURSUES HER OWN.
IF YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WITH THESE QUALITIES, MARRY HER.
My girlfriend posess all those qualities and more.she is a virgin too.we have dated for 3 years but am still skeptical about marrying her because she is a year older than me.advice me
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by emmaodet: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2019
Rozaytee:
infact there is nothing sweet like wen things happen naturally... Like u get to know yourselves better talk about everything in life ur dreams aspirations and help each other achieve it... Den d sex comes naturally... Not forced... But some guys dis days are just useless... Some will meet u today and ask u to be their babe tomorrow... Simply looking for sex immediately and wen dey are Don.. Dey run.. Dats y most relationships don't last well.. Even marriages...dey Marry today... Cheating saga begins 2morow... Too badd

You are right and that is how bad things are now, it's well

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Rozaytee: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ire2:

Shut your dirty mouth up, who asked for your opinion? The likes of you should not even quote me. LovePeddler
Ire2 my love... U are so addicted to me cus... U just love my attention kiss..carry on boo boo...na u go still tire grin cheesy
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Larryefon96: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hope you don't go back to your Ex from time to time for sex because that will be inevitable in this your so called marriage... Are you interested in that poor boy or you just want to be married. Na so wuna dey confuse wuna self... shocked
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by chris31(m): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2019
faithfull18:
True. A man who truly wants to marry you and sees you in his future wouldn't waste your time.
And na today u no that one abi?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by midehi2(f): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
see as you dey moan, the thing don enter?
As you talk am now, the thing don dey hungry me tongue
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by faithfull18(f): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
chris31:
And na today u no that one abi?
If you ask me, Na who I go ask??
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by faithfull18(f): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
My girlfriend posess all those qualities and more.she is a virgin too.we have dated for 3 years but am still skeptical about marrying her because she is a year older than me.advice me
You didn't know she was older until you dated her for 3years??
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
faithfull18:

You didn't know she was older until you dated her for 3years??
We have been family friends since 2005(we were kids then)we met again 2016 and became friends again but i didnt plan to take it to the romance level because of that age stuff.she became madly inlove with me and i do too but i never wanted us to date.after waiting for my proposal to no avail,she fired the shot and i was reluctant to accept because even though she is a bit older than me i still love her.after many explanations and advises from friends,i was convinced and it began.now we are talking about future,we are mad for each other,she is one of a kind and she said that i am too.we want each other but at the back of my mind i am having a double mind about it.i am scared things might change after marriage based on many stories we read here.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by marvin906(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
We have been family friends since 2005(we were kids then)we met again 2016 and became friends again but i didnt plan to take it to the romance level because of that age stuff.she became madly inlove with me and i do too but i never wanted us to date.after waiting for my proposal to no avail,she fired the shot and i was reluctant to accept because even though she is a bit older than me i still love her.after many explanations and advises from friends,i was convinced and it began.now we are talking about future,we are mad for each other,she is one of a kind and she said that i am too.we want each other but at the back of my mind i am having a double mind about it.i am scared things might change after marriage based on many stories we read here.

dude if what you said is true..
my advice don't do anything stupid..
cause am tired of seeing guy's not valuing the gems they have..
dude love transcends beyond age,tribe, religion..
if what you really feel for her is love then that thought is not suppose to be in your head

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
marvin906:

dude if what you said is true..
my advice don't do anything stupid..
cause am tired of seeing guy's not valuing the gems they have..
dude love transcends beyond age,tribe, religion..
if what you really feel for her is love then that thought is not suppose to be in your head
the girl is rare mahn.i love her and she do more than i do.i always wanted my woman to be younger than me shaa.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by marvin906(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
the girl is rare mahn.i love her and she do more than i do.i always wanted my woman to be younger than me shaa.

like I said love transcends beyond age and all that..
as far she's genuinely loving and respectful I don't see what the problem is
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
marvin906:

like I said love transcends beyond age and all that..
as far she's genuinely loving and respectful I don't see what the problem is
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by NwaliE01: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is it

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Enemyofpeace: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
midehi2:

As you talk am now, the thing don dey hungry me tongue
chei you be real bad girl
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by midehi2(f): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
chei you be real bad girl
grin
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Youngpo413: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
They always rush to get married so as to start practicing coded prostitiôn...hoes everywhere.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Youngpo413: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
honestly, at the sound of 'marriage' they abandon the guy with who they've been.
Keep him on pending,get married and go back to beg him...saying that she did that because age was no longer her side blah blah blah and they continued from where they stopped...most first child are from ex...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.