Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (61161 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely!! grin now you see what i ve been trying to Articulate.

I have a lot of respect for women. i respect even more, men who are prepared, willing, ready to or can stick to one woman for a lot of years.

It's not an easy thing to do, and as you have quite Asserted rightly, especially if I can Afford to take a bite or more. grin
If only married women know this maybe they will be more loving, humble and charmingly submissive as written in the good book. Maybe cut us some slack every now and then you know....but then it is what it is. Maybe its like they have their LovePeddler stage and we have our players stage later as the cupid spirit and flesh leads.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
gypsey:
who da hell still gets Married nowadays? just fuvk as many women as you can and have as many baby mamas and children as you can. go forth and multiply!!

who marriage epp?! tongue who da hell wants to smell the same vagina every morning for years! when they can smell different vagina every day. Tufiakwa!!

See guy man. Sorry be your middle name. How many can you sniff? By the time you are 50 na pusssy go dey sniff you. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by faithfull18(f): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tombrown3:

OK sorry about that. Let me rephrase it; PLEASE just shut up.
I think you should shut up too. Last time I checked, I had freedom to speak and if you don't agree, you state yours and get moving.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Newboss:

grin LMAO grin.

If he bail, she don dodge a bullet grin.

Actually, the 2 years is backdated to when they started dating (not when they knew each other), and how many days and nights she's spent at his house and with his folks and her folks grin.

The system we have these days is so bad that any idiot with a nice life can walk up to any girl with big ass and nice boobs and tell her he wants to marry her. By the next month, they're already doing traditional wedding grin. Sorry o, my daughter won't have my consent on that.

She can go ahead and marry him if she insists. I will attend all the occasions but I'd make it clear to both of them that they are on their own. I no go vex at all because she has her life to live. But when yawa gas, make she no even call my name because I know that I did my best to protect both of their interests grin.

Oga, you wan take style dodge that teenage pregnancy!!!!!! Lol!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
princfred:
You sabi how these things usually play out.

My dear, any relationship I go into and it crashes? I seat down and try understand what really went wrong ?
I look at both angles, then dust myself and take notes of wat to avoid doing and wat I shouldnt accept from any man, even if am clocking 50!
My reformed principles won't change , cos at the end na me and my kids go suffer any mistake i make in choosing the wrong father for them and the wrong husband for me.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by josephcletus(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Who sabi wetin the girl bin see?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by NwaOhafia: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thats how one girl met this guy, sharp sharp the guy did everything and the girls mom said no, she don't want the sharp sharp stuff and the girl was then seeing her mom like an enemy.
Less than 9months the guy died of liver related disease. Now the girl is now a mother with one kid and no husband.
So the guy knew he was almost going to die, that's why he was rushing everything.

Same thing happened to my cousin but God saved her she did take in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

My dear, any relationship I go into and it crashes? I seat down and try understand what really went wrong ?
I look at both angles, then dust myself and take notes of wat to avoid doing and wat I shouldnt accept from any man, even if am clocking 50!
My reformed principles won't change , cos at the end na me and my kids go suffer any mistake i make in choosing the wrong father for them and the wrong husband for me.

No be lie shah. I use to do like that too before when i get sense (pun intended) now i just dey carry the dust like that barge into the next relationship dust am there... grin life can be too short lol.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Tombrown3(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
faithfull18:

I think you should shut up too. Last time I checked, I had freedom to speak and if you don't agree, you state yours and get moving.
LOL.... Hanty don't mind me, that "shut up" was just a reflex action triggered by your first comment. I couldn't control it!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by degab148(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
I hope u're not 3 months pregnant.... I smell swapping
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by degab148(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
At least he didn't come to dis world in vain...
NwaOhafia:
Thats how one girl met this guy, sharp sharp the guy did everything and the girls mom said no, she don't want the sharp sharp stuff and the girl was then seeing her mom like an enemy.
Less than 9months the guy died of liver related disease. Now the girl is now a mother with one kid and no husband.
So the guy knew he was almost going to die, that's why he was rushing everything.

Same thing happened to my cousin but God saved her she did take in
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tombrown3:

LOL.... Hanty don't mind me, that "shut up" was just a reflex action triggered by your first comment. I couldn't control it!
You for just use sharap instead she for understand. grin

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

See guy man. Sorry be your middle name. How many can you sniff? By the time you are 50 na pusssy go dey sniff you. Mumu.
I wellcome every opinion including your own, as Ridiculous as it sounds. grin

50 years olds can not have sex, According to your understanding.. do you know how old i am now? grin...Mumu.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by ZeeBaba17(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
seeing this, I remember a line from Erigga song Kettle " because it work for Mr A like that not mean say it will work for Mr B like that" I hope your case be different but the wise choice is to know him better and know what you are stepping into
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by NwaOhafia: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
degab148:
At least he didn't come to dis world in vain...
you wicked. The girl still dey regret am why she no hear watin her mama talk grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
princfred:
If only married women know this maybe they will be more loving, humble and charmingly submissive as written in the good book. Maybe cut us some slack every now and then you know....but then it is what it is. Maybe its like they have their LovePeddler stage and we have our players stage later as the cupid spirit and flesh leads.
I think in my opinion, If anyone can not or are not capable of been faithful in a marriage both men and women, then they shouldn't get married or be in a marriage. Rather than cheating on their husbands/wives.

This will solve most marital Infidelity problems
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by supereagle(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
we will sha read news of your divorce here on nairaland

Why the rush? Rush in and you rush out.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Justice310: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kellibae:

I know they type of brainless kids we have on this forum ... Enemies of progress everywhere.
Shame on y'all.
Their marriage is a success.

Jobless men!
Shatap there. What do you know about marrige? Kids too much for this forum
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Sigmabond(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Newboss:

Wedding is a success, not marriage. Go and get a life, not marriage. Two months marriage is absolute trash! grin. I mean ABSOLUTE! grin.

Someone you can't stand for a year in relationship, you think you can stand the person in 10 years? grin. Make una dey reason grin. Minimum should be a year! grin. One month that the girl only stayed with him for a total of 6 days on and off or even less, out of 30 days. grin

That thing you see there is trash, my daughter cannot have my consent on that grin. Na so alhaji dey marry girls for north o. grin. And the stupid papa go collect money on top who her pikin can't even write a page about grin Haba

When will people like you learn to RESPECT other people's CHOICES? If you think you know more than she does, fine. Keep it to yourself and let her live peacefully with her husband. God will surely bless them.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Amarabae(f): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Igbo guys are sweet cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
gypsey:
I think in my opinion, If anyone can not or are not capable of been faithful in a marriage both men and women, then they shouldn't get married or be in a marriage. Rather than cheating on their husbands/wives.

This will solve most marital Infidelity problems
How can they have the power of two then? Lol. Many don't plan to cheat or hurt a partner in advance but life happens beyond their whims and caprices. For me i dey suspect myself small shah.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
no time to check time.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
I Pray They Won't Depart On February 14
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Amarabae:
Igbo guys are sweet cool cheesy
Thank you, infact don't mention but ehmm ....clears wet throat...you can say that again grin like seven times. grin cool
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

What about Emeka Ike?

His lookalike
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
princfred:
How can they have the power of two then? Lol. Many don't plan to cheat or hurt a partner in advance but life happens beyond their whims and caprices. For me i dey suspect myself small shah.
viewing it from that point sounds selfish, it shouldn't be just about power of two (whatever that means) it should be about Love/Respect first and foremost. then everything else follows

If you are not sure of yaself then don't get into the marriage hassles, trust me it's not going to be pretty. smiley

Unless you are married already, then desist from all manners of Infidelity, Don't even look at another woman's bottom! that is one of the things that Always got me into trouble cheesy looking at and Admiring with my tongue hanging out women's bottoms and boobs. grin grin
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Mac2016(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
okay nao....he or she go understand later.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Raalsalghul: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

God bless you .

All people in relationship think about is fuckkk, fucckk, fuckkkk!

No meaningful conversations
No asking of questions to know each other

All they think about is food and Sex!

Why divorce no go enter after one year of marriage . After fuckkking tirelessly for some months with reckless abandon in the marriage , their eyes will now clear about each other character .
Even if they date a million years and no communication except food and sex !.

Oh the sex is hot ! After marriage and they start living together their eyes clear.

Smmmmmhhhhh..

Guys wooing me , when I tell them no sex , let's talk and know ourseps better. They become dumb, nothing upstairs to talk about . immediately have cancelled the idea of taking any of them serious .

Cause I know immediately sex enters, there will be nothing to talk about unless when are u coming to spend the weekend . that's all.

Smhhhh!
Maam welcome back.
Are you a virgin? undecided
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Kellibae(f): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Justice310:
Shatap there. What do you know about marrige? Kids too much for this forum
Shut up. angry
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Kellibae(f): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
remedick:
He has a point... it is risky to just dive and follow a man like that... trust me, especially in current state of Nigeria. Your safety should come first... even people who dated long do not know much about each other let alone one that just pop in 1 month

Thank God u know its not about how long
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by whytepawn1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin Come back after 1year n tell us howfar, maybe d long relationship n!gga just dodged a bullet, sometimes it's not always about how fast,but how well... Buh nobody dey too put mind for galfrd matter Dix days,if she goes she goes...
my nigga!!! twale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.