Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (61174 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by roymary: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
NothingDoMe:
I am up for a healthy debate if you are.

If three months is not enough then how long do you propose?

Its clearly stated in my short comment above that the duration is relative but logically, 3 months is no where close to ideal.

Sir, you must be outta touch with the current statistics of crashed marriages . When you ask how long they have known their partners , you simply hear we met and got married a year ago.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by sunbilor(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
we will sha read news of your divorce here on nairaland
It will NEVER happen!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by spydes: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
My dear,please do whatever rocks your boat,but please don't suddenly think every other lady should follow your path...congrats and please stay married for yourself and your hubby...e no concern us las las

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by sunbilor(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
jasonguru:
This kind of rushed marriage, I smell fish one of them has an ulterior motive.

But what does a 17year old boy know about marriage
I don't think so.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
3months? How old are you?
princfred:
Depending on ones IQ, observatory prowess and emotional intelligence, 3 months is enough to know enough.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by roymary: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
princfred:
3 months is more than enough if one is wise enough.

Bros, 3 months is enough to meet a total stranger ,know them enough to marry them and spend forever together?

Please I know you are joking. This is 2019

6 Likes

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by kessler53(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
we will sha read news of your divorce here on nairaland
speak good thing about a person

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by 9jaRealist: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Good luck, but I can’t shake the feeling of impending DISASTER!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mediahelm:
A Nigerian lady posted photos from her traditional wedding and revealed that she and her husband met in November 2018, her price was paid in December 2018, while her traditional wedding held in January 2019.

Ugochi also used the opportunity to advise ladies not to get stuck in long term relationships as they might not lead to marriage.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/dont-lose-your-husband-because-of.html

That's a big risk. No courtship, no nothing!

This portends a great danger. Why the acute desperation? One of the couple is hiding something.

How would two strangers just enter marriage like that.

I hope we would not read story that touches the heart later.

5 Likes

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by yomisley: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Only women with fish head or few ones that come from a poor background see marriage as a breakthrough. It’s because na man dey Carry the whole Wahala. Wish her luck but make any of them no come here to seek advice on how to divorce there Partner after a year or two say them tire. Which doesn’t even make sense.
Ire2:
Only in Nigeria that marriage is a big achievement to a woman.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Newboss:
Look at the kissing pics and you'll see she just made a big mistake grin.

I wonder when women will learn to quit thinking marriage grin. That's like the easiest way to get any lady to be dialing your number every hour grin

What a shame. People get into relationship and breakup in less than a year, yet one dummy is getting married in less than two months grin. See her mouth like he paid her price grin. How much is the price you sold yourself for carelessly? grin.

Very soon now we go hear say the guy is this and that. He's an occultist, he licks menses, he likes anal, he beats me when angry, bla bla bla grin. Women make una dey logical for at least 24 hours after a guy approach you grin.

If my daughter brings a guy for marriage, he's going on at least 2 year quarantine period. If she can't think logically, I go bridge the gap for her using that method. If after 2 years they're still together, I approve. grin. No one will pay one penny on my daughter's head. What nonsense grin
I pity that your daughter whose destiny you want to tie on top of iroko. So after 2 yrs the guy bail nko? Then another 2 yrs each for another 2 guys? If am your daughter and hear this kind talk from you, na teenage pregnancy i go carry do you can faint in peace earlier.

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Topze(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
ValCon888:
Once a Nigerian lady manages to get married, she becomes a marriage counsellor and relationship expert
cheesy cheesy
True talk

By the way
i have a luxury watch for sale...check my signature
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Sicilyjoe: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
This rushing of marriage doesn't make sense, my friend is currently going a lot in his marriage, his wife just packed and left to her home, they meet on Jan / Feb last year, did traditional marriage on April,
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
androidroot:
I pity the boyfriend she betrayed, most women are like this
honestly, at the sound of 'marriage' they abandon the guy with who they've been.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by RTSC: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Maybe the guy found the pussy too good to let go.

There are ladies you would sex and you would claim them immediately.

Or maybe she is rich, which I doubt.

Those are the two reasons for such quick weddings.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by VULCAN(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wedding should NOT be THE goal, rather fulfilled marriage.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
who da hell still gets Married nowadays? just fuvk as many women as you can and have as many baby mamas and children as you can. go forth and multiply!!

who marriage epp?! tongue who da hell wants to smell the same vagina every morning for years! when they can smell different vagina every day. Tufiakwa!!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
roymary:

Bros, 3 months is enough to meet a total stranger ,know them enough to marry them and spend forever together?

Please I know you are joking. This is 2019
Did i not state what is necessary? Exceptionally mature and intelligent people can do that. I've met someone who i can of proposed to within a week and she kind of accepted.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by chival(f): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
I'm all for striking the iron while it is hot. That said, jumping into marriage with a man/woman you barely know may have not bode well in the long run.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Acidosis(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
A very big risk.

2 months is not enough to know her, her family, her friends, her personality, her secrets, her pasts. 2 months is not enough to prove her loyalty, commitment, respect, empathy, and love.

This is a mere gamble. It can go bad or great, there are no assurances.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by cooljoe(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
so because it turned out this way for her she now had bsc in marriage counseling. na wa
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
gypsey:
who da hell still gets Married nowadays? just fuvk as many women as you can and have as many baby mamas and children as you can. go forth and multiply!!

who marriage epp?! tongue who da hell wants to smell the same vagina every morning for years! when they can smell different vagina every day. Tufiakwa!!
Father grin oga marriage can give one the power of two o. E epp many o when it's gotten right.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by chival(f): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ornament2003:

That's a big risk. No courtship, no nothing!

This portends a great danger. Why the acute desperation? [b][/b]One of the couple is hiding something.

How would two strangers just enter marriage like that.

I hope we would not read story that touches the heart later.

I agree completely.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
ValCon888:
Once a Nigerian lady manages to get married, she becomes a marriage counsellor and relationship expert

Don't mind them. She has not even spent a day inside the guys house.

They hardly know each other oo. I guess the guy is loaded and she feared other ladies might snatch him, so she quickly lured the Mumu into Marriage.

I don't wish them evil but I won't be surprised when we read how that her beautiful face is "panel beated " to resemble my village Masquerade.

Time will tell
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by ojuu4u(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin Come back after 1year n tell us howfar, maybe d long relationship n!gga just dodged a bullet, sometimes it's not always about how fast,but how well... Buh nobody dey too put mind for galfrd matter Dix days,if she goes she goes...

Couples who are meant to be husband n wife, their marriage will Never hit the rock, no matter how small the courship they had, I have seen a man that met a lady and the lady moved to his house bcoz of one or two problems in her house and bcoz the guy felt lonely, they latter got married , ten years counting they are still happily married with kids

On many many occasions, we guys give filmsy excuses to delay being got married, if u ve regular income you have no reason of delaying marry lady you really love.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by NothingDoMe: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
roymary:

Its clearly stated in my short comment above that the duration is relative but logically, 3 months is no where close to ideal.

Sir, you must be outta touch with the current statistics of crashed marriages . When you ask how long they have known their partners , you simply hear we met and got married a year ago.
So you actually think that marriages crash because they didn't date for at least 6months?

The problem with marriages these days can be summarized in one word: "expectations". People don't talk about it much before marriage. They spend time having lots of sex and not really talking about expectations:
1. What are my responsibilities?
2. What are your responsibilities?
3. Are there responsibilities from extended family?
4. Are we going to swap responsibilities at any time?
5. Are the responsibilities compulsory?
6. Would you like to remain in Nigeria for ever?
7. Where would you like to live?
8. How many kids? How do we achieve this?
9. Would you like an open book marriage or would you want some things to be kept secret?
10. Social media: Are we going to be giving the world the opportunity to follow us as we progress in our marriage.

Social media is among the top factors of crashed marriages because it creates unnecessary competition and expectations. Also exposes you to " Options". People that will slide into your DM in your hour of trial.

Parents too don't bring their kids up with the right values.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Acidosis:
A very big risk.

2 months is not enough to know her, her family, her friends, her personality, her secrets, her pasts. 2 months is not enough to prove her loyalty, commitment, respect, empathy, and love.

This is a mere gamble. It can go bad or great, there are no assurances.
Na 4 yrs, 7months, 3 weeks and 21 days get assurance guy no assurance in marriage especially given that humans change sef.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by oyoofong(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
Started lemming almost immediately on NOVEMBER.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Powerexpert: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
I remembered a friend quoting this very line. E no funny o! Plenty relationship expert for we 'kantry'
ValCon888:
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by InvertedHammer: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
grayht:

Well said... cheesy cheesy wink
I hope our ladies would borrow a leaf from her!!!!

Meanwhile...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
/
Many married women will read her post and laugh.

She is celebrating her wedding.

Will she celebrate her marriage?

Every marriage usually starts on a good note. Just saying...

/

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
princfred:
Father grin oga marriage can give one the power of two o. E epp many o when it's gotten right.
what kinda power of two that one man can not have? Infact, when their are two problems are ×2.

Trust me I know! i ve been married twice and Divorced twice.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Dinho20(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.

ENJOY YOUR HUSBAND.

MARRIAGE IS GOOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.