Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles (10421 Views)

Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles / Tijjani Babangida Appointed As Special Assistant To Coach Sunday Oliseh / NFF Gives Oliseh 3 Months Salary In Advance Worth N15m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2010
G.B.T:

That is another means of NEGOTIATING but this is the one he chose,

Really he had settled for your option people would have cried blue murder again,
So you see once again whichever way the request for terms of contract was made I STILL WILL NOT BLAME HIM. which you have indirectly agreed to yourself sir.

What have I indirectly agreed to?

And you still have not answer my question who earns N15m a month in Nigeria as salary.

In my option, people would have cried blue murder for what?
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by haboosa(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ Sagamite if we are to do a random sampling we will even have many people (mostly politicians) that they collect more than even 1.5 billion naira as allowance which we all know that in actual fact it is not good but in this kind of scenario i stick with Sia 1 's decision because the so call NFF use to look down on Local coaches and whatever the local coaches does they still believe it is still not standard( i bet you, had it been it was Lagerback that took us through the qualifications we might not qualify for world cup and if we qualify and he was sacked the way Amodu was it would have caused a FiFa wrath) but the only way the Nigerian coaches should present them self is that they should also behave as if they are never Nigerians so that the so call NFF will present them as if they are white man too. We are Nigerians we shouldnt allow this Oyinbos to be coming here to extort us , we are better than them, they use our people abroad and covetously extort them back through tax and other things, we are now wise and let us do it all alone by our self, Egypt has been doing it and other African countries so let us portray why we are the so call Giant of Africa , we have many talents here and dont look outside for a substandard one in the name of white man, so what do you think Sagamite
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2010
Nigerians should not convert the money to naira. This is football we are talking about. Siasia is spot-on with his demands. Apart from the fact that he is the best in the land, how do you expect him to manage  the likes of mikel  with a meagre salary? He is asking for 100 000 dollars a month. Players in the super eagles earn near that amount a week. The man is on-point!
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by denitro(m): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2010
My prayer for Siasia is that after all this MONEY, he delivers,
because if not, he will be making the biggest mistake of his life.
Why not tow the line of the Ghana Serbian Coach.
Start by taking a moderate salary then when you are indispensably, LAW OF DEMAND AND SUPPLY WILL IMMEDIATE
TAKE PLACE.
At the moment, Ghanaian Serbian Coach salary is not up to $100,000, last time I checked,
It was increased to $66,000,
Siasia should walk with caution.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2010
haboosa:

we are better than them, they use our people abroad and covetously extort them back through tax and other things,

Please never display such rubbish point again. None of such racist crap and victim bullocks.

I will overlook that.

1) The reality is that, most likely, Lagerback was giving a bonk to people out of his $200K a month. Hoddle refused, Lagerback agreed.

2) What I asked for was salary, not constituency allowance.

3) It was retarded to sack Amodu, even his worst critics on NL secretly know that now, thanks to me.

4) Siasia should not price himself out of the market. He has no track record to command a salary the coach of France cannot command. For his quality and record, and the country he wants to manage, $300K - $400K per year is very adequate. He should just make sure it rises in line with his achievement on the job.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2010
yomola:

Nigerians should not convert the money to naira. This is football we are talking about. Siasia is spot-on with his demands. Apart from the fact that he is the best in the land, how do you expect him to manage  the likes of mikel  with a meagre salary? He is asking for 100 000 dollars a month. Players in the super eagles earn near that amount a week. The man is on-point!

This is your rationale and reasoning level to justify the salary?

Pathetic!
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Ben13: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
Whatever! N15M monthly is too much!
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by 5p1naz(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2010
all of you. . .  i mean everybody saying the money is too much or mumuring that siasia is greedy. . . . . i go swear for all of una rite now. . . . wat are u guys crazy?? or are u guys that dumb?? i dont care if this guy can do the work or not. . . i dont care if he can deliver. . . just because his skin is black, yall come up here running your mouth like you got diahrea and sh1t. . . . .  did i hear sm1 say largerfront deserved it because he'd coach a senior team. . . . ok you sit down take a piece of paper and do the work,wtf has this smallerback wh1te as5 dude achieved with the silly senior team he has forever coached (SUPER CHICKEN inclusive) nothing. . . . and what has SIASIA achieved.? plenty. . . in fact i go shurup for here. . .  yall just need to smoke some wee, and see ow it wud change your perception about things. . .

[size=5pt]
do not take sh1t personal. . . . . and if you do. . . fuk you
[/size]
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by GBT(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2010
15million took much or not the fact is he asked for a value, that it is too much or not is strictly his perogative and left to the NFF TO --- EITHER AGREE, --DISAGREE TO REACH A LOWER  VALUE OR  BETTER STILL DISAGREE TO PART WAYS, this is simple.

It is like taking up an employment and you give your conditions to your to be employers  most definately there will be some people on board will  will feel that your own to much while some will not feel so, whatever the individual thought is does not count but the larger picture which is does he fit the profile and can he perform or work miracle simple.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2010
sagamite. . Where do you stand and give your own rationale. After that tell me if you would feel comfortable managing a team in which a player can afford to give you your salary as a gift. I await your answers
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by toluxa1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

IMO Siasia is not wicked neither is he greedy, he knows what he is doing, and I am very confident he will make a good coach, besides he is not begging for the job, nigerians want him to take over as eagles boss, its long overdue, if not for man know man system that runs in NFF, He is with Heartland FC, do anybody here know how much they pay him? He doesnt come cheap, unlike Amodu or any other former super chickens coach, they remain JOBLESS and out of sight if they are not managing the super chickens, Siasia still have a contract with Heartland FC, where is Amodu? Amodu will be willing to take over the job for a mere 200,000 a month, because him no get choice, he will even beg the NFF to give him the job, he will start licking their foot just to get the job. This is the first time i have heard a nigerian Coach force the NFF to set up a committee to have further discussion with Siasia (for a good reason). NFF MUST give Siasia the job, its an order from above, nobody will like to get burnt, give us siasia and stop the long story, afterall you thieves paid Lager Bear more than that to smile for us on our tv in SA. Siasia stick to your demand, "our people say soup wey sweet na money cook am" but you fit still pity us small reduce to like 7-10milla

THIS IS SO FUNNY!!!
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by toluxa1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2010
Reading all the comments here, one can clearly see how divided and confused a country Nigeria is. We are NEVER satisfied with anything. Always have a reason to complain, in all areas. Even if we win the world cup, some people will still have something negative to say. I have known that through nairaland long long time ago.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by palaze: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2010
for a coach of his class he deserves what he is demanding for
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by kufreabasi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2010
Siasia receiving N15m is nothing and not much. All we are after is making or restructuring the super eagle team to a standard.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2010
yomola:

sagamite. . Where do you stand and give your own rationale. After that tell me if you would feel comfortable managing a team in which a player can afford to give you your salary as a gift. I await your answers

How old are you?

This is your rational for NIGERIA to pay a coach without a record $1.5m a year?

How many coaches in the Premiership earn that figure?

How many coaches in the Premiership don't have players that earn far more than them?

You think Siasia is worth more than 4 times the Salary of the coach of Uruguay, who (1) has a track record (EVEN before the WC) and (2) coaches a developed society?

You think Siasia is worth more than the coach of France that took them to a WC final?

How old are you?
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by houvest: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2010
SiaSia is the man. I think The negotiation will continue till an agreable cost is reached. If he delivers the next CAN Cup then he has every right to review his price but till then he should not go so high neither so cheap shaa.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2010
According to the rubbish story that I am very sure [size=14pt]is not TRUE[/size] because of the retarded publication that carried it, Siasia wants to earn more than the Coach of Brazil, Argentina and Otto Rehaggel?

He wants to earn the same as Parreira?

And some donuts say he is worth it.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by GBT(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
This is not about any 1 been referred to as a donuts or asking how old one is the fact is the young man has every right to ask for what he feels he deserve while the NFF has the right to accept or not simple.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by toluxa1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2010
Sagamite:

According to the rubbish story that I am very sure [size=14pt]is not TRUE[/size] because of the retarded publication that carried it, Siasia wants to earn more than the Coach of Brazil, Argentina and Otto Rehaggel?

Just because of the personal beef you have with sunnews, doesnt mean the story it false, ok?

And do you have proof that the coaches of Brazil, Argentina etc earn less? Stop talking like a baby jorrr
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by honeric01(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2010
Lol, well he's been talking too much and i am afraid all these words of his might come back to haunt him.

I pity Siasia because everyone clamoring for him now are likely to call for his head when the card starts to crumble.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2010
Sagamite . .Dude, calm down and stop being abusive. Focus on the topic and and answer my questions logically. Siasia has done well with the little he has handled. And he who is faithful with little will be able to handle more. In all honesty, Nigeria has the money to spend. If you disagree with my views, state yours and exhibit maturity while doing so. Might i add that largerback earned more than the coaches of the respective countries you mentioned in your demeaning thread. So why not siasia?
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by kobikwelu(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^^^^^

the point is that some people are saying that he deserves $1.5 million per month(note per month)

According to the rubbish story that I am very sure is not TRUE because of the retarded publication that carried it, Siasia wants to earn more than the Coach of Brazil, Argentina and Otto Rehaggel?

thanks my man, me hopes your illustration would make it easier for them to comprehend the gravity of their comments

i hope this report is not true, cos this would definitely set him up for failure and for one great last ridicule,
my advice is that he should come out to the media and refute such claims, if possible sue the said publication,
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by abhosts(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2010
Wow! That translate to about $25,000 Weekly.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by honeric01(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2010
kobikwelu:

^^^^^^

the point is that some people are saying that he deserves $1.5 million per month(note per month)

Wrong, it's actually $1.5m per year and not per month.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by ojesymsym: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
Since when did NFF start talking figures of negociations in the press, they are now trying to whip public sentiments against Sia1 because of his popularity. That means they dont want to really give him the job.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by mykali(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2010
15million bux per month? shocked
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by ariy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2010
moderator can we vote?
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2010
yomola:

Sagamite . .Dude, calm down and stop being abusive. Focus on the topic and and answer my questions logically. Siasia has done well with the little he has handled. And he who is faithful with little will be able to handle more. In all honesty, Nigeria has the money to spend. If you disagree with my views, state yours and exhibit maturity while doing so. Might i add that largerback earned more than the coaches of the respective countries you mentioned in your demeaning thread. So why not siasia?

You are advocating for someone without any achievement to be paid by NIGERIA a figure that will make him amongst the top 20 highest paid national coaches just because "Siasia has done well with the little he has handled. And he who is faithful with little will be able to handle more?

Lagerback was very likely in a corrupt co-existence with the NFF staff. The same existence Hoddle refused.

He was not worth the dime he was being paid without any achievement and considering he just failed in qualifying his own country for the WC.

It was a retarded payment that Nigerian mugus clamoured for. Oyinbo, Oyinbo, Oyinbo!

Lagerback was a DISASTER. A result synonymous with the way we do things and the low thinking abilities of an average Nigerian especially those in power like those in the NFF.

So we should now use that to justify Siasia's pay?

toluxa1:

Just because of the personal beef you have with sunnews, doesnt mean the story it false, ok?

And do you have proof that the coaches of Brazil, Argentina etc earn less? Stop talking like a baby jorrr

It is a tabloid.

It is a retarded publication to cater for (and mostly with) half-wit, moronic readers.

You think I fib?

http://ggfitnesstraining.com/salaries-of-coaches-going-to-south-africa-world-cup-2010/
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Igbanibo: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2010
Even the North Korea coach was getting more money, what a fucking joke. Siasia should double his salary demands, to show everyone how silly the NFF is. We all know that if he gets all the support he needs, he is going to produce a team all of Africa and Nigerians would be proud of.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by haboosa(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
Sagamite:

Please never display such rubbish point again. None of such racist crap and victim bullocks.

I will overlook that.

1) The reality is that, most likely, Lagerback was giving a bonk to people out of his $200K a month. Hoddle refused, Lagerback agreed.

2) What I asked for was salary, not constituency allowance.

3) It was retarded to sack Amodu, even his worst critics on NL secretly know that now, thanks to me.

4) Siasia should not price himself out of the market. He has no track record to command a salary the coach of France cannot command. For his quality and record, and the country he wants to manage, $300K - $400K is very adequate. He should just make sure it rises in line with his achievement on the job.
you dont seems to get down with what am saying, all what am trying to say is that we should try and develop a kinda pride for our self , so that so white men wont take our place as their own abode of wealth,
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
haboosa:

you dont seems to get down with what am saying, all what am trying to say is that we should try and develop a kinda pride for our self , so that so white men wont take our place as their own abode of wealth,

I am all for developing pride in ourselves.

We just don't need to do it by attacking, demonising or demeaning other races and creating a "Us" vs "Them" mentality. We already have enough of such bullshit at tribe level.

We can be great by just being great.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2010
Sagamite, Siasia is a two time silver-medalist. At two different levels.  That can't be considered as nothing. This same man sponsored himself on several occasions to coaching courses in the US. You now want him to work for peanuts? I advice that you google up siasia to have a better understanding of who he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Globacom Premier League Table. / 'Genort Rohr Should Live In Nigeria' - Etim Esin, Former Super Eagles Player / England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.