Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles (10422 Views)

Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles / Tijjani Babangida Appointed As Special Assistant To Coach Sunday Oliseh / NFF Gives Oliseh 3 Months Salary In Advance Worth N15m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by toluxa1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2010
Sagamite:

You think I fib?

http://ggfitnesstraining.com/salaries-of-coaches-going-to-south-africa-world-cup-2010/

Now first of all If Ghana can pay their coach more than what the US paid their's , then I dont see any reason why Nigeria cant pay more than the Brazil and Argentina you're talking about. Also note that the link you are giving me shows SALARIES OF COACHES GOING TO THE WORLD CUP. Amodu was included in that list, but He didnt go to the World Cup, so your link is invalidated.

Now This is the comment the writter of the Article wrote and I think it is very bad and we have to step up so dont blame Siasia.

Here’s an interesting thing I noticed: Shaibu Amodu, Nigeria’s national team coach is making a yearly salary which Fabio Capello, England’s coach, is making in a week. What a significant difference that is!

Dont you think this is shameful? Siasia thinks so.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ sagamite, i must tell u that u have to watch the way u reply to pple's comments.U always criticise opinions and take things personal.And let me also tell you that u dont have to pass comment on every topic.Someone told me u r very intelligent and love to always read ur post but unfortunately have  been trying to follow your comments and i dont see anything impressive about them.
U dont have to reply to my post, itis just an obsevation.
Thank you.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by toluxa1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2010
nikkykay:

U dont have to reply to my post, itis just an obsevation.
Thank you.

I bet he will. Except he wont because I said he will. lol
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by uyakachi(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2010
wh*****t    15   what   shocked shocked  abeg i no hear well well make u talk am again  15*********m*****
he dey crazes  na realNa mad dey worry am . he wan buy NFF  abi  na  him village he wan take the money buy !!
abeg may i no see him near the post again , na to squaNaer moni them tell am abi na to couch a team .make him go jOR  WE NO need am again.  NA waiting dey KILL them , PRIDE !! PRIDE!!! SIGN*********** beautiful ones are not yet born *************
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2010
nikkykay:

Someone told me u r very intelligent and love to always read your post but unfortunately have  been trying to follow your comments and i dont see anything impressive about them.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!  

How dare you?

grin grin grin grin

Cut the crap.

You know EVERYTHING I say is intelligent, you are just one of those miffed by the delivery so decide not to be objective.  cheesy

I only care about objective opinions (if, at all, I care about an opinion that is not mine).  cool grin grin grin grin
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by toluxa1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
hehehe grin

The babe take style yab you foe there o. No mind her. lol But she said u should . . .
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2010
toluxa1:

hehehe grin

I have issues!  grin

toluxa1:

The babe take style yab you foe there o. No mind her. lol But she said u  should . . . 

She is merely indirectly telling me to be polite with my post so she can like me and I can be generally liked. I am not Obama and not interested in being of that type. I would rather be right than be liked.

She knows deep down my posts are that of a genius.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2010
yomola:

Sagamite, Siasia is a two time silver-medalist. At two different levels.  That can't be considered as nothing. This same man sponsored himself on several occasions to coaching courses in the US. You now want him to work for peanuts? I advice that you google up siasia to have a better understanding of who he is.  

He did very well with the age-grade tournaments he managed, albeit with over-aged players.

That said, that is not strong enough to warrant $1.5m per year. At best the range I gave of  $300K - $400K.

If you are going to pay him such amount for 2 silver-medals, what will you pay Mourinho or SAF to manage Nigeria? $138m?

The bolded is a pathetic reason to put forth as a reason to make him one of the top paid coaches in the world. Please refrain from producing such arguments to me, it raises my BP.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
toluxa1:

I bet he will. Except he wont because I said he will. lol
That  means, let me reserve my comment for  now. grin cheesy
Sagamite:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!  

How dare you?

grin grin grin grin

Cut the crap.

You know EVERYTHING I say is intelligent, you are just one of those miffed by the delivery so decide not to be objective.  cheesy
Am just disappointed in you.I can see u r a very lousy guy.U just run ur mouth like open dam.Am not here to exchange words with you please cos am not a foul mouth like you.Poor u, u may be intelligent like some pple think u r but i dont see any intelligence in ur behaviour and u lack good communication and interpersonal skills.
Good day and have a nice weekend.
toluxa1:

hehehe grin

The babe take style yab you foe there o. No mind her. lol But she said u should . . .
cheesy cheesy
He actually did like u said.The boy is too predictable, am disappointed
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2010
nikkykay:

Am just disappointed in you.I can see u r a very lousy guy.U just run your mouth like open dam.Am not here to exchange words with you please cos am not a foul mouth like you.Poor u, u may be intelligent like some pple think u r but i dont see any intelligence in your behaviour and u lack good communication and interpersonal skills.

Huh??  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Get boned hard over the weekend, you really need it. Tell him to ram it hard, none of that slo-mo shyt.

I am intelligent, not "may be intelligent".  cool
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2010
toluxa1:

Now first of all If Ghana can pay their coach more than what the US paid their's , then I dont see any reason why Nigeria cant pay more than the Brazil and Argentina you're talking about.

You pay coaches BASED on their capability displayed by their track record, peer salary and then factoring in their market worth if they go somewhere else.

If Ghana did not apply that, then they are daft. Typical Oyinbo arse-kissing of Africans where PE teachers can make a fortune as a national coach.

toluxa1:

Also note that the link you are giving me shows SALARIES OF COACHES GOING TO THE WORLD CUP. Amodu was included in that list, but He didnt go to the World Cup, so your link is invalidated.

And you point is?  undecided

How is it invalidated?
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by naso2(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2010
This is the first time the NFF will be making the salary of a yet-to-be-appointed coach public. I suspect these guys are on top some mischief. They seem to be building a case against SIASIA so that they can revert to another mediocre coach.

If the salary thing is true, i feel it is too much. 15m inside Niger? abeg make siasia kool down. make him manage 5m abeg.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by buzugee(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
ole barawo banza. siasia needs to be castrated and flogged in public for making such demands from an impoverished nation  shocked
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
na_so:

This is the first time the NFF will be making the salary of a yet-to-be-appointed coach public. I suspect these guys are on top some mischief. They seem to be building a case against SIASIA so that they can revert to another mediocre coach.

If the salary thing is true, i feel it is too much. 15m inside Niger? abeg make siasia kool down. make him manage 5m abeg.

Yes, N5m minus the whole $1m brouhaha.

It is rubbish news by a very unreliable source anyway.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Ranoscky(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2010
D problem is, d guy no want handle super eagles job, he's just comfortable in coachin d younger players (U 20). If not, him no go say make dem pay am dat kyn money b'cos, dat amount is so fukkin much to be paid to a coach.
But if u ask me on d other hand, NFF na thief all of dem be, n e don tey wey dem don dey thief our money. so make dem payam d money make himsef chop inside! (After all, dey paid whyt men more dan dat amount)!!!
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by mikeoscar: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2010
Guys, guys (and gurls too), please take it easy.

My  grandma use to say when you want an arm of bush meat you start negotiating for a full kill (some saying in my language I can't properly articulate in English).

Remember Samson knows the NFF by now and who knows what He might  have been offered initially.

Let's wait and see how He nogotiates himself into this before we start casting rocks at him. Yes N15m per month  sounds like a lottery win but I think that too can be negociated abi.

[s]E be like say the guy no wan price himself cheap[/s]
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2010
Ranoscky:

D problem is, d guy no want handle super eagles job, he's just comfortable in coachin d younger players (U 20). If not, him no go say make dem pay am dat kyn money b'cos, dat amount is so fukkin much to be paid to a coach.

You came to this conclusion based on an apocryphal news? undecided
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2010
nikkykay:

Am just disappointed in you.I can see u r a very lousy guy.U just run your mouth like open dam.Am not here to exchange words with you please cos am not a foul mouth like you.Poor u, u may be intelligent like some pple think u r but i dont see any intelligence in your behaviour and u lack good communication and interpersonal skills.

Replace everytime he mentions "people" and "one else" with "morons", then that is me talking. cool

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2iFlOdhY9c[/flash]
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Adim2010: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2010
But Sasia should not start by asking for money. He should show them that Nigerian Coach can do better than foreign Coach. Thereafter, every other things will follow.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by waledoy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2010
15 milla too much na  cool
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by MOBO444(f): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2010
Ex Dutch international Mar co van basten and Ex German international Jurgen Klinsman both took the national team job with out an previous experience and they were both paid world class salary, Coach Samson Sisia has the record to show for it,age grade or not, he deserve the money after all the NFF had the chance and opportunity to have got him cheap 3 years ago,2 years ago and 1 year ago,they did not and please we are talking of the Coach of the national team of NIGERIA and not Togo, Mali, Benin, Ghana, South Africa or even Tunisia, This is NIGERIA the Super Eagle.
We seek result and should not be looking at the money at this stage, Siasia is worth every penny he is asking for.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by MOBO444(f): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2010
We should also not forget that as the Chief Coach of the Super Eagle he will aos oversee other teams such as the Olympic team and maybe even the U-21 team.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by IbrahimB: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2010
If its 15 million he wants, let the NFF find another person who is ready to deliver and for much less. . .
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by Sagamite(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
MOBO444:

Ex Dutch international Mar co van basten and Ex German international Jurgen Klinsman both took the national team job with out an previous experience and they were both paid world class salary, Coach Samson Sisia has the record to show for it,age grade or not, he deserve the money after all the NFF had the chance and opportunity to have got him cheap 3 years ago,2 years ago and 1 year ago,they did not and please we are talking of the Coach of the national team of NIGERIA and not Togo, Mali, Benin, Ghana, South Africa or even Tunisia, This is NIGERIA the Super Eagle.
We seek result and should not be looking at the money at this stage, Siasia is worth every penny he is asking for.

And who the HELL is Nigeria?

Who the HELL is Super Eagles?

Brazil?

Argentina?

Germany?

Even Cameroun?

See this ridiculous, typical, dillusional Naija gasconade.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by gokealade: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2010
I love this guy!!! He is a real strategist! I'm sure he will still reduce his demands but he want to make a case to make people see that we can go over the moon for foreign coaches by paying them ridiculous fees while our indigenous coaches are given peanuts. Amodu was paid the sum of 2m naira while Nigeria made Ras Largerasback (Pheeew) the fourth highest paid coach in the world with his $200k/Month
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by enomakos(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2010
15 million that is peanut to me

sia 1 shall have ask for $500,000 per month
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by honeric01(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2010
nikkykay:

grin :DAm just disappointed in you.I can see u r a very lousy guy.U just run your mouth like open dam.Am not here to exchange words with you please cos am not a foul mouth like you.Poor u, u may be intelligent like some pple think u r but i dont see any intelligence in your behaviour and u lack good communication and interpersonal skills.

Hehehehehe

Sagamite don enter one chance oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by yemmight(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
Some people are pushing this guy. How for God sake Siasia demand for 15m monthly? shocked shocked shocked For what? At the end, he will be a loser and also lose opportunity of coaching eagles.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by GBT(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2010
I love this guy!!! He is a real strategist! I'm sure he will still reduce his demands but he want to make a case to make people see that we can go over the moon for foreign coaches by paying them ridiculous fees while our indigenous coaches are given peanuts. Amodu was paid the sum of 2m naira while Nigeria made Ras Largerasback (Pheeew) the fourth highest paid coach in the world with his $200k/Month.

Am glad you can see the point,

Now i also cannot understand why all the argument over this allegation/ speculation as it has not been SIGN AND SEALED.

And i still maintain that the young man can NEGOTIATE for what ever he feels he is worth, now it is left to the panel saddle with the responsibility to access the demand and check if the CAN or SEE THE NEED FOR HIM WITH HIS DEMAND.

If the of the top 10 footballing nation do not have any of there coaches earning near or what Siasia is demand then it is thier bargaining power they should blame no other factor!
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by mamagee3(f): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2010
Siasia needs to do his job as a coach and leave money out of it.

15million Naira a month when you haven't showed your true value by coaching the super eagles to success in their first match.

Now, I know why the NFF wanted a white man as a coach.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by honeric01(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2010
Wait until NFF tell him to buzz off that they don't have the money, then he would be the one begging them to take him.

With all these hypes surrounding him, he's setting himself up for a big fall and i pray it doesn't happen.

Egypt 2010 is still fresh in our memories.
Re: Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles by kcblast(m): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2010
that dude really deserve that undecided
we need deemed him cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Globacom Premier League Table. / 'Genort Rohr Should Live In Nigeria' - Etim Esin, Former Super Eagles Player / England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.