Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (56589 Views)

How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 22, 2019
BareFacedLies:

How then is she your ex of you never saw her unclothedness while you too were dating...

Anyway this is a golden opportunity for you to 'right' your wrong...make sure you fučk her the first chance you get!
Chai. undecided
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by uuzba(m): 12:26am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

A kind of feeling different from that i felt for my wife. Each time I remembered her, the feelings is rekindled.
You know that if your wife reads this your write up and know it you that wrote it, your marriage is finished right?
Are you prepared for that?

5 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Damsyjay(m): 12:26am On Jan 22, 2019
if she's not married..you can make her your second wife na...
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 22, 2019
Viking007:
If after envisaging the brutal scenarios the person you just replied gave you - yet you still 'love' your ex. Then maybe you need mental evaluation. I doubt if you'd do anything if your wife tells you today she's getting it from someone else. You are emotionally too weak to be a man.
wen u tell guys to stop eating too much quaker oats dem no go listen.wen a man consumes too much quaker oats and chocolate e go dey make act like a sissy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by ZinoFasisi: 12:28am On Jan 22, 2019
Greatzeus:
In summary,this is your problem below wink
Your wife is a broad way,while your ex is a narrow way cool
Narrow is the way that leads to life(if you know you know)
But the broad way has lost it's sweetness due to multitude that have gone through it grin
Go figure kiss

Na different madness dey nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by nkemdi89(f): 12:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Hmmmmmm this is one of the reason why I don't want to sleep with any man before marriage, I am a very emotional person, I don't trust myself I can rekindle it with an ex, but all these big head men won't understand. I understand how you feel though , I have some very cool ex that their memory brings smile into your life. I don't if this my principle can be applied to dealing with humans, anything I have cravings for , I make sure take excess or do it continuously until i get tired of it, after then I don't think of it again, if not it will continue to play in head.

4 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Greatzeus:
In summary,this is your problem below wink
Your wife is a broad way,while your ex is a narrow way cool
Narrow is the way that leads to life(if you know you know)
But the broad way has lost it's sweetness due to multitude that have gone through it grin
Go figure kiss

This is why , I will always advocate women! Mothers secure your children future , cos of men like this . He's not even thinking of how hurt the kids will feel , If he has a broken home by having more rounds with his ex .
All he cares about is his dick!

Please check my signature if u wish to be a professional dressmaker smiley

5 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by uuzba(m): 12:33am On Jan 22, 2019
pocohantas:
This is why I want a virgin. Once a man starts doing, it is difficult for him to settle with one. There is always this zeal to taste upandan. If the ex had a good sex game, forget it... he will be comparing you to her in his head.

smiley smiley
I tire o. No do dat tin when dating. Them no go hear. The doing has been dunce now. E no fit delete the flash drive. cheesy
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by FATBAYO(m): 12:35am On Jan 22, 2019
Always remind urself about what u live most about ur wife,build ur life around.ex is past tense except u want to get into fornication which u might lose at both side or end up achieving nothing out of d relationship
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by marvel2011(m): 12:36am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
I want to know if it is normal to keep feelings for one's ex after marriage. I have been struggling with this for the past 5 years. I want a way out very quickly and I need help.
I was a victim of this for so many years. I didn't know it was a bondage, I felt it was just normal not until I started furnishing my present wife to look just like my ex. I realised I married her not my ex therefore, made up my mind to love and cherished her so, when that thought comes in, I pick up my phone with my wife picture and start admiring her. This will make the desire to vanish within a week. God bless you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by cardoctor(m): 12:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Build new feelings with someone new.
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by GistFullGround: 12:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
I want to know if it is normal to keep feelings for one's ex after marriage. I have been struggling with this for the past 5 years. I want a way out very quickly and I need help.

Visit SCOAN
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by PythonAmaka: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2019
uuzba:

I tire o. No do dat tin when dating. Them no go hear. The doing has been dunce now. E no fit delete the flash drive. cheesy
Ode

python amaka

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Tekzyflex(m): 12:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by marvel2011(m): 12:48am On Jan 22, 2019
I was a victim of this for so many years. I didn't know it was a bondage, I felt it was just normal not until I started furnishing my present wife to look just like my ex. I realised I married her not my ex therefore, made up my mind to love and cherished her so, when that thought comes in, I pick up my phone with my wife picture and start admiring her. This will make the desire to vanish within a week. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by anonymuz(m): 12:49am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
my oga please move on. Though there are certain things you will forever keep missing in her. I understand.

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by IYANGBALI: 12:50am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
the fokn continues
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by idonhammer: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2019
You don't love your wife simple.i pitty her.

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by theopeace: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2019
I think religion plays a role here. Like Christians you can't marry two wives and bible is against divorce, I think this should help you to forget about her. But if your religion allows you to marry more wives then you can go back to her
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Favmil101(m): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
you be correct guy my man���

4 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Grupo(m): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2019
nkemdi89:
Hmmmmmm this is one of the reason why I don't want to sleep with any man before marriage, I am a very emotional person, I don't trust myself I can rekindle it with an ex, but all these big head men won't understand. I understand how you feel though , I have some very cool ex that their memory brings smile into your life. I don't if this my principle can be applied to dealing with humans, anything I have cravings for , I make sure take excess or do it continuously until i get tired of it, after then I don't think of it again, if not it will continue to play in head.

So, are you trying to imply now that no ship has sailed through your sea of Galilee?

3 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Japhet1944(m): 1:00am On Jan 22, 2019
delectablegyal:
the op has been enchanted with pvssy juice.

Weyrey grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nature8(m): 1:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Apination:
I don't think you married your wife because you love her cos if that was the case, you wouldn't be having this conflict undecided

Exactly bro
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by 12345baba(m): 1:03am On Jan 22, 2019
faithfull18:
This is serious.

Feelings What kind of feelings exactly??
eros
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nature8(m): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2019
Favmil101:
you be correct guy my man���
grin
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by PythonAmaka: 1:07am On Jan 22, 2019
pocohantas:
This is why I want a virgin. Once a man starts doing, it is difficult for him to settle with one. There is always this zeal to taste upandan. If the ex had a good sex game, forget it... he will be comparing you to her in his head.

smiley smiley
U want a virgin but ur cookie no dey gree stay one place.
And if the virgin had a taste, can your un elasticated panel beated bat cave stops him having some tastefully better juice elsewhere

python amaka

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by oglalasioux(m): 1:10am On Jan 22, 2019
Same feelings you would have for someone else if you were married to her. Get over it, dude and face your wife. If you want a change of woman get some loose girl and quench your desire.

How will you feel if it were your wife having this feeling for her ex? Or you married a virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:15am On Jan 22, 2019
my guy do as i do. you have phone you have watapp ? do the shit there ! and when you feel like getting her out there is bank transfer.Avoid face to face meetings like AIDS . i am telling it is killing you i am telling you.if you want to get the watapp path learn how to clean the conversation and guard the auto sync on another device
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

Thanks for the advice. I apreciate
Vote for Atiku.

You will be alright.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.