Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (56554 Views)

How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Ezi1993(f): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Elukapendragon:
I understand how you feel.... I still love my ex like mad
chai it is well..same here.
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Ezi1993(f): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

She rejected me at first but by the time she would come back, it was already late.
it is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Ezi1993(f): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

Sincerely, I tried. I have been doing that fot the past 5 years but it wont just go away.
it is well

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Elukapendragon(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ezi1993:

chai it is well..same here.

Can follow each other?
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
mrdino:

Delete your ex's contact, unfriend her on FB and other social platforms. No human is indispensable, learn to love your wife and kids (if you already have), move on with your life.

What of her contact in my head?. lol. Thanks for the advice though
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Olatara:
Divorce your wife and marry your ex nah, olojukokoro!
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
onegig:

Please don't listen to most who type just because they want to contribute.

There is nothing wrong with still having feelings for her. The mind is a complex thing and sometimes we have this flirting thoughts of what would have been if you were still together.

Honestly, lot of things come to mind when there is this lingering feelings for an ex after a while.

How was the breakup? Was it initiated by you? Were you guys immature about the breakup or what led to it? Was it a misunderstanding that could easily have been solved but you guys blew it up?

Did you guys have a proper closure? Got to talk about what happened and why the breakup was indeed for the best as at then? Or you just ghosted each other and broke up over text? Did you give thought to why she was not what you wanted ? Did you get married just as a revenge to her? To show her you could do without her?

You need to be honest with yourself. We all have had the one that got away and sometimes you feel that little tiny feeling of warmth about what or whatnot but question is what do you do about it?

For you to have opened a thread shows it's a big deal and need help.

Thanks. I really appreciate.
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Let me have ur email add pls,
Originalsly:

I'm trying to understand why you parted with your ex..... and why you really married your wife. Your ex rejected you.... rejected your marriage proposal? ...or do you mean she dumped you? How long after did it take for you to ehhmmm.... grab this one to marry?...or did you marry her by force? Married for 5 years...missing your ex for 5 years....where is your wife in this picture? You never saw her naked until after marriage...... is it something you saw/learned after that completely turned you off? Is there a child/children in the marriage? Is your ex married? Do you still communicate? Help us get a better picture for better advice. While I wait...I'll dedicate this tune to you!

Love is a connection
That join two people together
What a sweet connection
When it's right it will last forever
But if you give it a try and can't get a vibe
Take my advice
If your heart's not in it let it go

Stop wasting time
Don't fool yourself it won't grow
Now if your heart's not in it let it go
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
Naughtysite:
Vote for Atiku.

You will be alright.

Mcheeeeew. Atiku ko, we don die ni
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
marvel2011:
I was a victim of this for so many years. I didn't know it was a bondage, I felt it was just normal not until I started furnishing my present wife to look just like my ex. I realised I married her not my ex therefore, made up my mind to love and cherished her so, when that thought comes in, I pick up my phone with my wife picture and start admiring her. This will make the desire to vanish within a week. God bless you.

This is deep and so direct. Thanks for this piece. I really appreciate.
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
uuzba:

You know that if your wife reads this your write up and know it you that wrote it, your marriage is finished right?
Are you prepared for that?

She knows!
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Viking007:
If after envisaging the brutal scenarios the person you just replied gave you - yet you still 'love' your ex. Then maybe you need mental evaluation. I doubt if you'd do anything if your wife tells you today she's getting it from someone else. You are emotionally too weak to be a man.

Thanks for your assertions. You have made your point
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Just tell your wife......

She knows
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Lexusgs430: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

She knows

Then she needs to help you, either dragging you to a therapist or she beats the thought out of you, in a way she knows best.........

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 23, 2019
pocohantas:
This is why I want a virgin. Once a man starts doing, it is difficult for him to settle with one. There is always this zeal to taste upandan. If the ex had a good sex game, forget it... he will be comparing you to her in his head.

smiley smiley
Virgin like me naa...
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Rextizz(m): 6:27am On Jan 23, 2019
pocohantas:
This is why I want a virgin. Once a man starts doing, it is difficult for him to settle with one. There is always this zeal to taste upandan. If the ex had a good sex game, forget it... he will be comparing you to her in his head.

smiley smiley
You want a virgin but your virgina is wider than river Niger, shame on you.

Am a virgin but I will never ever go for a refurbished person like you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Then she needs to help you, either dragging you to a therapist or she beats the thought out of you, in a way she knows best.........

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by mrblessed(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2019
Rextizz:
You want a virgin but your virgina is wider than river Niger, shame on you.

Am a virgin but I will never ever go for a refurbished person like you. cheesy
Here goes Nairaland's foremost vulgar "warlord." Why are you so obsessed with this young lady? Why are your comments about her not only lame and infantile but annoyingly predictable? When is this fixation going to end? If this is a demonstration of affection (of course, I think it is given its intensity and reoccurrence), take it from me, you have employed the most unproductive method.

Therefore, a change of strategy is necessary; one that does not draw the attention of prying eyes and poking noses of nairaland members. And believe me, Poco will consent to your request without much ado.

3 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by pocohantas(f): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
chisco82:

Virgin like me naa...

You wey I know? grin
I can't be deceived.
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Ezi1993(f): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Elukapendragon:

Can follow each other?
yea sure
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
faithfull18:

This is why premarital sex is not advised because I am still trying to comprehend the kind of feeling you are having for your ex. Was your ex married before you married your wife??

It's obvious something keeps making you draw up comparison between your wife and your ex. It's all in your mind.

Love is actually a choice. You have to bring yourself to put your ex in the past and start seeing your wife in a different light. I am sure you married her because you felt she was better right.

Invest the feelings in your wife. Your ex is past tense whether you like it or not.

Its not always a case of premarital sex when it comes to feelings for someone that you ain't married to.

Feelings can really, really be weird. What will you say about a lady who after 7 years still has feelings for a guy, A TOTAL STRANGER she had a crush on while boarding an air plane from Kano to Lagos during her youth service year.

She kept staring at the guy, only for the guy to get to notice and kept on catching her stares from a distance in the departure Hall. From then on, they kept making eye contact.

After the plane landed and they went to collect their luggage. She said they stood side by side speechless with both of them looking into each others eyes. And then she walked away with the hope that he would follow her and make a move and which he actually did.

HE, HANDED TO HER A PIECE OF PAPER, AND WALKED AWAY. IN IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL POEM, TITLED: A stolen stare. Which he wrote while on flight.

'From a distance we both stared and myself I dared. And then bla bla bla bla.....with the ending part. WE MAY NEVER MEET AGAIN, BUT IT'S GOOD TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOUR STOLEN STARE. YOU GOT VERY BEAUTIFUL EYES.

This lady still has strong feelings for the stranger she had crush on at the airport DESPITE BEING THAT SHE IS MARRIED NOW. Till date she still has the poem safely guarded and with the hope that their path will still cross again with her crush. What bothers her mind is why he didn't include his contact. Which I guess its a very reason she is still very much suspended in her short romantic fantasy, can't get him out of her mind. I just told you a short and true Life story.

THE TRUTH IS, NOT MANY PEOPLE ARE PRIVILEGE TO MARRY THE LOVE OF THEIR LIFE WHOM THEIR HEART FEELS AT PEACE WITH DUE TO SO MANY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THEM IN TIME AND SPACE .

THE TRUTH ALSO IS THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO JUST SETTLE DOWN WITH SOMEONE PRETENDING TO LOVE THEM WHILE THEIR HEART IS WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO THEY SINCERELY LOVE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Ikebesupa(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Rogosa:
I want to know if it is normal to keep feelings for one's ex after marriage. I have been struggling with this for the past 5 years. I want a way out very quickly and I need help.
.... This life sef.! Why's my mind telling me your wife is also crushing on her Ex as well cheesy grin grin grin. I could be right thou

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
pocohantas:

You wey I know? grin
I can't be deceived.
Wetin again you know, save the fact that im still a virgin?
Tell us please shocked
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Its not always a case of premarital sex when it comes to feelings for someone that you ain't married to.

Feelings can really, really be weird. What will you say about a lady who after 7 years still has feelings for a guy, A TOTAL STRANGER she had a crush on while boarding an air plane from Kano to Lagos during her youth service year.

She kept staring at the guy, only for the guy to get to notice and kept on catching her stares from a distance in the departure Hall. From then on, they kept making eye contact.

After the plane landed and they went to collect their luggage. She said they stood side by side speechless with both of them looking into each others eyes. And then she walked away with the hope that he would follow her and make a move and which he actually did.

HE, HANDED TO HER A PIECE OF PAPER, AND WALKED AWAY. IN IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL POEM, TITLED: A stolen stare. Which he wrote while on flight.

'From a distance we both stared and myself I dared. And then bla bla bla bla.....with the ending part. WE MAY NEVER MEET AGAIN, BUT IT'S GOOD TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOUR STOLEN STARE. YOU GOT VERY BEAUTIFUL EYES.

This lady still has strong feelings for the stranger she had crush on at the airport DESPITE BEING THAT SHE IS MARRIED NOW. Till date she still has the poem safely guarded and with the hope that their path will still cross again with her crush. What bothers her mind is why he didn't include his contact. Which I guess its a very reason she is still very much suspended in her short romantic fantasy, can't get him out of her mind. I just told you a short and true Life story.

THE TRUTH IS, NOT MANY PEOPLE ARE PRIVILEGE TO MARRY THE LOVE OF THEIR LIFE WHOM THEIR HEART FEELS AT PEACE WITH DUE TO SO MANY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THEM IN TIME AND SPACE .

THE TRUTH ALSO IS THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO JUST SETTLE DOWN WITH SOMEONE PRETENDING TO LOVE THEM WHILE THEIR HEART IS WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO THEY SINCERELY LOVE.

thanks for this detailed explanation. I really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Biglittlelois(f): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2019
WORDWORLD:

This is sad to read, if I was her I don't think i'd marry any other, I think i'd be suspended in time waiting......just waiting to meet him again, they both had a connection, they felt it and they both know it, if they both acted on it they would have been in love and married by now, right now she has soo many "what if" and wishes in her head and she won't let it go, why didnt he write his phone number too? Why didn't she make the first move? Maybe he was married, in a serious relationship or single, who knows.....

I'm sorry for the rant but your story got to me, if I was the one I wouldn't let him go like that, I love LOVE and an attraction with someone like that is once in a lifetime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by xendra: 2:06am On Jan 24, 2019
kollinzgee:
Marriage is not for the immature damn ,i thoughft one is suppose to marry the love of their life ,am tired of naija lemme go abeg...
forming will not allow them keep that love na, they let it go only to marry someone else while their duck be rising at the sound of the other lady's name. SMH
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Rextizz(m): 6:00am On Jan 24, 2019
pocohantas:

You wey I know? grin I can't be deceived.
You ain't worth it self grin
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Elukapendragon(m): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2019
Ezi1993:

yea sure

I just followed you..... #Follow back
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by habinccihub: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2019
Your Ex vjay is sweeter than your wife's abi?

Don't be surprised if your wife is still in love with her Ex too...

Such is life
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Ezi1993(f): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Elukapendragon:

I just followed you..... #Follow back
Ave done that

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by kunleweb: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Chigold101:

Sweetheart love is different from feelings.
He didn't say he doesn't love his wife.

Marrying and staying married is a must but having a crush outside your marriage zone always occur somehow.
Getting married don't kill that feeling and it has nothing to do with pre marital sex.
That's why one of the ingredients that keeps marriage is self control.

Plenty of wisdom
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by zexy2030(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
pocohantas:

smiley smiley
isn't it the same with u ladies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / My Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.