Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? (4003 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Parada: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2019
I have a car and look reasonably cool so when do I get to buy you lunch ?
lammylam:

Na wa oo brotherly you no get chills atall oo
its her opinion you shouldn't crucify her or bad mouth her for that na haba!

no girl would tell me she doesn't like a guy who own a car!
I mean who no like better thing.

personally, I like guys who have cars (not all tho) some are really ugly and you wouldn't even look at them twice! but that doesn't mean I run after them!

And for those that run after them, na them know wetin them dey find!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance / Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? / Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.