Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (38750 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Ayt27(m): 8:36am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=Bamz post=75052954]Who else is bothered about what emerald green looks like? /quote]

Only women in general.
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by faithfull18(f): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2019
larryking540:
If ladies have stayed a virgin, even if a guy ditches them, it will been a better ending cus u will kw he isn't d right patient man for u, ,,,,but instead they believe been a virgin is just lack of opportunity, ....if na me b d guy self I go go report my self give my new wife to b, ,,even my family members.....

So dat those nude will b wat day will b exciting waiting to see in a calm mood, foolish girl
True but there's nothing wrong in a man exercising self control too. It isn't only the ladies that should keep themselves, men too should.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2019
I must see the end of this Drama. Let me kukuma follow her on Twitter. And turn on my Notification
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Seandisputed(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2019
NessaBoo:

Lol, well...I'm not even a religious nut but you know I've said nothing but the ABSOLUTE truth, ALL MEN CHEAT!! *gosh* They are also hypocrites and that's the truth I've come to accept!

And they cheat with??

Goats??
You are too young to live a bitter life, you go dey alright las las.
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by PapaAdanna: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Can u imagine that chat re-affirming that AFONjas are trash... Nawaooo now the whole world is coming to the knowledge of this.

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by blackgold2018(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Hmmm.....It is not a must that every relationship will end in marriage but atleast accord each other some respect...Its better to properly break up than trying to play smart.....it's and small world now and nothing can be completely hidden
Inasmuch I can't do such thing.
But it's not about the man playing smart. He doesn't care even if all the ladies he has bn dating knows about his wedding date.
Most ladies are supposed to be SMART to know when a man is using them. That's all.
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2019
blackgold2018:
Inasmuch I can't do such thing.
But it's not about the man playing smart. He doesn't care even if all the ladies he has bn dating knows about his wedding date.
Most ladies are supposed to be SMART to know when a man is using them. That's all.
Agreed, but you should also know that a player can go to any length to cover up his tracks.
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by IbrahimDamola: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:

One threatened me like that as well.
Asking me to pay her 1Million. grin grin grin, I asked her for what..?? What services did she render that added VALUE to my personality...?? This same lady was just dated for few months before we parted ways for 16 months. The moment she got to know how BRIGHT the future would be, she became a ROTTWEILER...
Though, They were many after me. grin grin.
I detest Ladies who spend beyond caution yet have nothing to offer.
I quietly relocated to the US and had my wedding there. grin just like TUFACE, our Grand Patron grin

Hell knoweth no fury like wrath of a woman, especially a dumped one.
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Seandisputed(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2019
He should sue her ass for assault and blackmail.

Was there any binding agreement between them that he was going to marry her?
Ladies justify cheating on a guy by saying, he's not married to her yet so she has to be open for other serious suitors, it's just the same thing here but roles were switched. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Matam(f): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2019
Girl it's not easy to go through heartbreak, I understand because I've been through it twice but she should work on herself, withdraw and heal properly. How are you sure the bride doesn't know the kind of Man she's marrying? The desperation in ladies is enough for them marry any kind of Man so long as it will change her status.
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:

So you have been phucking someone's daughter outside wedlock, without the consent of her Parents....And that's not CHEATING to you...?? grin grin grin
Hope if someone phucks your Daughter like that, right under your nose, you will be satisfied to call yourself a proud dad... grin
My dear. I don't want to come here and open myself to public. If I tell you about myself you will never believe me, so no need of telling you. Both let me burst your head,... I have never had sex before. Believe it or not

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:

So you have been phucking someone's daughter outside wedlock, without the consent of her Parents....And that's not CHEATING to you...?? grin grin grin
Hope if someone phucks your Daughter like that, right under your nose, you will be satisfied to call yourself a proud dad... grin
. My dear. I don't want to come here and open myself to public. If I tell you about myself you will never believe me, so no need of telling you. Both let me burst your head,... I have never had sex before. Believe it or not
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2019
Matam:
Girl it's not easy to go through heartbreak, I understand because I've been through it twice but she should work on herself, withdraw and heal properly. How are you sure the bride doesn't know the kind of Man she's marrying? The desperation in ladies is enough for them marry any kind of Man so long as it will change her status.
Yet she's marrying a CHEAT.
Some of you call MEN, DOGS, yet you want to cleave to these DOGS as what...??
May be as BITCHES.....
LADIES should wake up and prepare themselves for marriage and not phucking expedition.
MEN are getting wiser especially with the way things are turning up regularly.
No MAN would want to be with a LADY who does nothing else but shops in her DREAMS...And posts Nude pictures everywhere to the admiration of her Fans just to get likes...

MEN, I charge you all to wake up.
Follow your God-Given Wisdom...
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:

My dear. I don't want to come here and open myself to public. If I tell you about myself you will never believe me, so no need of telling you.
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
My dear. I don't want to come here and open myself to public. If I tell you about myself you will never believe me, so no need of telling you.
NAIRALAND is interesting because it hides your IDENTITY, even before you make an attempt of doing so, unlike FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, WHATSAPP.
No one knows you, except yourself and possibly the people using ur device.
That things are discussed here, doesn't mean you have revealed yourself.
Your PRIVACY is sacrosanct to the Nairaland Family... grin grin
For me if you claim to be a CHRISTIAN and you are phucking your Girlfriend behind closed doors, I will advice you to STOP GOING to CHURCH
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:

NAIRALAND is interesting because it hides your IDENTITY, even before you make an attempt of doing so, unlike FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, WHATSAPP.
No one knows you, except yourself and possibly the people using ur device.
That things are discussed here, doesn't mean you have revealed yourself.
Your PRIVACY is sacrosanct to the Nairaland Family... grin grin
For me if you claim to be a CHRISTIAN and you are phucking your Girlfriend behind closed doors, I will advice you to STOP GOING to CHURCH
. Now listen, let me tell you about me a little bit... I have dated 3girl's, which I had no sex with any of them, this my present relationship also, I vowed and promise my God not to have sex with any girl until marriage, you think sex can keep our relationship, then you better get out from my life, don't want anything that will defile me, and I don't want to break the promise I made to God. Until marriage, no sex. Believe me or not. If am dating a girl and she started cheating on me, because I don't give her my dick to suck, if I find out, I will only tell you to go and continue with the guy. That's my life. Am a true Christian, not to brag.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
. Now listen, let me tell you about me a little bit... I have dated 3girl's, which I had no sex with any of them, this my present relationship also, I vowed and promise my God not to have sex with any girl until marriage, you think sex can keep our relationship, then you better get out from my life, don't want anything that will defile me, and I don't want to break the promise I made to God. Until marriage, no sex. Believe me or not. If am dating a girl and she started cheating on me, because I don't give her my dick to suck, if I find out, I will only tell you to go and continue with the guy. That's my life. Am a true Christian, not to brag.
Good One Brother.
But please make sure you do not take a LADY without WISDOM home as wife.
Such Ladies are everywhere now.
Be Warned.
Better be late than marry a HARLOT, NAGGING, LAZY, GULLIBLE....and Beautifully pretty lady who is always on shopping and Liquidating spree. grin grin
I am gainfully and happily married.
I work hard to earn, my wife works as well, even earns higher yet highly respectful.
She has limited time for social media madness.
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Good One Brother.
But please make sure you do not take a LADY without WISDOM home as wife.
Such Ladies are everywhere now.
Be Warned.
Better be late than marry a HARLOT, NAGGING, LAZY, GULLIBLE....and Beautifully pretty lady who is always on shopping and Liquidating spree. grin grin
I am gainfully and happily married.
I work hard to earn, my wife works as well, even earns higher yet highly respectful.
She has limited time for social media madness.
Thank you for the Advice my brother, I appreciate. Let those that think cheating is the best way, or sex is the best way to make a relationship strong keep deceiving themselves... My brother thank you once again
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by luminouz(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2019
Ishilove:
They justify their philandering with that 'men are polygamous by nature' bullshit. It is a man with a broken moral compass that will still be fooling around with other women and even meeting their families when he knows his wedding date is set. Such devilish behaviour will not stop even after marriage and at the end of the day, it is an innocent woman who will bear the brunt of her he-goat of a husband's infidelity.

Since humankind have become 'too big' and 'too wise' to consult God in the affairs of matrimony, they will keep making mistakes, will keep having miserable marriages, and ultimately the number of broken homes will keep rising.
I'm disappointed with this post of urs!!!
Why are women so freakishly blind emotionally
To examine thingscritically always escape ur consciousness..... U think only men cheat Women do too!! U think only men deceive and disappoint women they promise to marry Open ur eyes sweetie and smell the coffee... Until women cease being materialistic and status inclined,they will keep meeting wolves in sheep clothing....see how much bitterness that twitter Geh spouts out...because a man refused to marry her?? How many men have been fvcked up last year alone,some even sent their babes to school,give them allowances and took care of their families ,yet got dumped?? Do they come online to rant They deal with their pain and move on not become Viragos of hellish revenge!!! Anyone can get dumped,its life,it hurts..but move on and love ur life but sympathy-seeking women turn everything upside down and at the end they still end up losing because that guy will still get married las las...n have u even listened to the guys part before concluding he's guilty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Ishilove:
They justify their philandering with that 'men are polygamous by nature' bullshit. It is a man with a broken moral compass that will still be fooling around with other women and even meeting their families when he knows his wedding date is set. Such devilish behaviour will not stop even after marriage and at the end of the day, it is an innocent woman who will bear the brunt of her he-goat of a husband's infidelity.

Since humankind have become 'too big' and 'too wise' to consult God in the affairs of matrimony, they will keep making mistakes, will keep having miserable marriages, and ultimately the number of broken homes will keep rising.

Fellow hegoats will be right on time to support him. I pity people that marry his kind. You won't know peace, because any small talk... you will start wondering if he truly knacked. Just like Tuface grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Bamz(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2019
Valerie47:
On my wedding day, I will use ugu green, carrot orange and a touch of yellow bulb cheesy.

Lmao

We will put a color wheel on the I.V. tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by ZinoFasisi: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2019
NessaBoo:

Lol, well...I'm not even a religious nut but you know I've said nothing but the ABSOLUTE truth, ALL MEN CHEAT!! *gosh* They are also hypocrites and that's the truth I've come to accept!

Not all men cheat, I know some of my religious frnds that doesn't, the till marriage sex type. Me i canno trust any girl again cos i canno be faithful and these girls will continue cheating, laye kojo, lets us all keep cheating
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by iamrealdeji(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
greatnaija01:
LET ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER CHEATED BEFORE CAST THE FIRST STONE..... pots calling kettle BLACK.

If they were real wife materials, would they have been easy prey for such a loose man? MANY LADIES WHO CLAIM THEY WANT GOD FEARING MEN DO NOT FEAR GOD and are not even wife materials.... THE MAN IS CLEARLY A PLAYER AND VERY WRONG FOR BEING A SERIAL DATER... but many of these ladies too are BLIND, for them to read books on relationship or have a relationship counselor or elder who monitors and guides them into marriage is too OLD SCHOOL FOR THEM.....

then when they get hurt they come online to RANT... its useless.
ladies like bad boys. let bad boys treat them the way they should be treated pls. I don't pity ladies like this.
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by faithfull18(f): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Wow, nice. Your kind is rare in this polluted world where everyone is trying to outdo themselves in evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by iamrealdeji(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ishilove:

but,don't you ladies fancy bad boys again? You would be shouting that you want bad boys but if you eventually get a bad boy and he starts showing you what bad boys do,you would start shouting. ladies shouldn't just be pitied. maybe she didn't give the nice guys after her chance too and settled for the bad guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Fhowe: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
she is a typical naija girl ,they keep looking for love in the wrong places then when things go south they will look for someone to blame when they should blame themselves .It is only a naija girl that is currently serving that would be having a serious relationship with another corper then after nysc year she will be expecting the so called boyfriend to propose to her and do a wedding ,someone that is just starting his life ,i dont pity them one bit when they are jilted .Many women dont know their left from their right .You dated someone just for 4 months are you are feeling this entitled so what will happen if he dated you for two years and got married to another obviously you will kill him rada rada
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ishilove:

I know & I've seen enough people who do this shlt, both Men & Women. Issue is who they love is not necessarily who they get married to, I know a Girl who had sex 2 days before her wedding. No Joke Sis, I'm not even joking around now. Men are even worse, even a Night before wedding some people still have sex with their Ex.

I don't know why I'm not even surprised with the Post, I first saw it on Twitter yesterday, very regular for me lmao.
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by daddyfreeman1(m): 1:09am On Jan 25, 2019
faithfull18:

Wow, nice. Your kind is rare in this polluted world where everyone is trying to outdo themselves in evil.
Let those who wants to be miserable in life keep on keeping on, and let those that wants to be responsible in life keep on keeping on too. Nobody is perfect, but I'm trying to be nice and sincere to myself and other person's, no two human reason's alike. Some people thought sex is everything in a relationship, but if you check it through the other angle you will realise that you're just fooling yourself. My sister thank you for the compliment. I hope you're one of the real girls. Keep it on
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by dochenaj: 2:48am On Jan 25, 2019
When you have sexual relations with anyone not your spouse, you're a cheat.

Flee fornication.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.