Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (38765 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Sankabson(m): 5:13am On Jan 24, 2019
she sounded to pained and hurt! She’s ready to go with Mr Ayo Animashawun. At the same time she’s pained cos no one will move her to Lagos Island now.

To me, all these Yeye drama won’t be necessary. Just move on my sister. Karma will surely catch up with people like that. That one sure pa!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by SAMBARRY: 5:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Ijaya123:

Why is she now disturbing us with her failed relationship? We follow her enjoy when the going was good?

Second base abeg...
so because you no follow her enjoy she no get right to feel hurt...in case you didn't know, women have emotions and they feel hurt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by konkonbilo(m): 5:20am On Jan 24, 2019
SAMBARRY:
she go gain plenty
say she scatter another person marriage abi...what if after all the rant and the couple still marry themselves nko

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Mac2016(m): 5:22am On Jan 24, 2019
Two wrongs... The man and the group of idiots that are supposed to date but keep fucking about. If they had not slept with him, I think the story would be different. Ladies please get sense and stop opening your legs dirtily up and down

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Ijaya123: 5:25am On Jan 24, 2019
SAMBARRY:
so because you no follow her enjoy she no get right to feel hurt...in case you didn't know, women have emotions and they feel hurt

Who her being hurt help? Her hurt, her business.
So Na man no get emotions and no they feel hurt abi?

How are we even sure the story is true? Make she enjoy her hurt biko cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Unrated900(m): 5:28am On Jan 24, 2019
Ladies can be evil,ask the girl if she only has one boy friend or lover.its paining the guy that his client is going.must you date and married.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by SAMBARRY: 5:30am On Jan 24, 2019
konkonbilo:
say she scatter another person marriage abi...what if after all the rant and the couple still marry themselves nko
true there's a possibility but the bride will be shaded/ridiculed publicly and privately,her marriage will breed crazy drama among her family members and she herself is also likely to be a victim of infidelity too and everyone will be like kotan e.shebi we told you.a leopard doesn't change its spot and I wonder what makes people think marriage changes a promiscuous man

The man too will definetly loose respect In public and private life.if he works in a company and all his nudes get out like the ex threatened, there's a high propensity for sack because no employer wants the name of the company dragged to the mud or involved with dirty scandal.in public and private, shades ,direct and indirect insults will be flying around him.

His kids grow up to see their daddys nudes and dirty drama on the internet

His younger ones too will loose respect for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by CaptainGOOD: 5:30am On Jan 24, 2019
Yoruba men are just cheaters

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by IjebuWarrior: 5:30am On Jan 24, 2019
internationalman:

Please men don't end with u...

I don't cheat on my girlfriend let alone who I'm planning on marrying..

I know most of y'all won't believe me but it's true..

STFU, Liar! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by IjebuWarrior: 5:31am On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Yoruba men are just cheaters

Bad-ass Thunder loading to strike ur future! angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by SAMBARRY: 5:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Ijaya123:

Who her being hurt help? Her hurt, her business.
So Na man no get emotions and no they feel hurt abi?

How are we even sure the story is true? Make she enjoy her hurt biko cheesy
ehennnn Mr wannabe macho,shey looto? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Judybash93(m): 5:39am On Jan 24, 2019
ednut1:
Pained exes

Abi ooo
Let's assume that she becomes successful in breaking up the guy's marriage, then, what next?

Don't get me wrong though. I'm not a in anyway supporting the guys trash but she going out of her way to drag him won't end well. She should just let his ass be, karma is a bitch.. It'll end up screwing him too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by lolaben(m): 5:40am On Jan 24, 2019
God will help ladies of these days and age. Why allow a man you are not yet married to, sleep with you? Once you allow yourself to be taken cheaply, you will be dumped cheaply. Period! If he had not slept with you, he can go ahead and marry whoever he desires and it will take nothing from you. My sister you are hurt that is why you want to ruin his marriage, not that you are trying to help the lady he is getting married to. Mind you, destroying the marriage, does not guarantee him getting married to you, neither will it stop the man from getting married to another.
Just put Him in God's hand, let God take over your disappointment. Sorry for everything and be wise next time. Shield your pride and do not give it out so cheaply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by pacifik(f): 5:50am On Jan 24, 2019
And another Twitter NG drama is brewing... Looks like the daughters of Eve have remembered the Sons of Adam this year and Twitter has become their judgement throne...
#WatchYourBack...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by orasuyiefosa(m): 5:55am On Jan 24, 2019
faithfull18:
Undisciplined he- goats everywhere.
sharap.. R u discipline?
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 24, 2019
abbeycial:
A little part of me feel sorry for this lady but the truth is,I would dump u the moment I notice ur mileage is way above average.

I can't marry my ancestor in a sexual world. grin grin grin
My point is simple, girls should learn to ristrict how often they open their legs for men that ain't ready for marriage.

And pls, work ur azz out to be financially stable.

within 4 months u ve given him full ownership to ur honeycomb? and pls don't be bamboozled that he visits ur family or introduced u to his. (that's not a guarantee)
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by faithfull18(f): 5:59am On Jan 24, 2019
orasuyiefosa:
sharap.. R u discipline?
Something is definitely wrong with you boy. The answer to your question: Yes, I am.

I can see you fall into the category.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by samsam2019: 6:00am On Jan 24, 2019
E don pain am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 24, 2019
LADIES who made themselves OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION TO THE MEN are now crying.

The one that presented herself well is now getting married.
ntorrrrrrr.
The Foolish Lady should upload his Nudes.
U always think with your Buttocks.
When you have nothing else to offer, then you better remain a SIDE CHICK.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 24, 2019
Beautiful grin
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by NessaBoo(f): 6:03am On Jan 24, 2019
All men are cheats biko...the crusaders saying its not true are still naïve, just because they haven't done it yet doesn't mean they won't do it later on, the sooner a lady accepts that, the better for her sanity! It hurts like hell to be cheated on, and I can totally relate to what the lady is feeling.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 24, 2019
NessaBoo:
All men are cheats biko...the crusaders saying its not true are still naïve, just because they haven't done it yet doesn't mean they won't do it later on, the sooner a lady accepts that, the better for her sanity! It hurts like hell to be cheated on, and I can totally relate to what the lady is feeling.
And you still rush to PASTORS and PROPHETS seeking for supernatural assistance to track same MEN down for Marriage...
Why not create your own MEN...??
Make sure you do not MARRY a MAN.
Marry a LADY and I will congratulate you

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by hokafor(m): 6:14am On Jan 24, 2019
The simple truth is that you cannot force a man to marry you, I understand how you feel, but is better than a lifetime disappointment and a messy divorce. Ask other women that have forced their way to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Sankabson:
she sounded to pained and hurt! She’s ready to go with Mr Ayo Animashawun. At the same time she’s pained cos no one will move her to Lagos Island now.

To me, all these Yeye drama won’t be necessary. Just move on my sister. Karma will surely catch up with people like that. That one sure pa!
So many LADIES today are better of as SIDE CHICKS.
When you have nothing else to offer besides BUTTOCKS, what would I be doing with you...??
Ain’t there Prostitutes out there with Same Buttocks or possibly even better ones..??
Don’t Mind her, she is threatening to release NUDES, this goes to show you that she’s the screaming and NAGGING type.

If I were her, I will enter my closet and ponder on why MEN mount me and leave...??
I will ponder on why I have become a SIGNPOST to other LADIES rather To myself....
It’s no Longer by the rounds of SEXX covered in a man’s apartment, else PROSTITUTES would have set outstanding records in terms of marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by NessaBoo(f): 6:15am On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:

And you still rush to PASTORS and PROPHETS seeking same MEN for Marriage...
Why not create your own MEN...??
Make sure you do not MARRY a MAN.
Marry a LADY and I will congratulate you

Lol, well...I'm not even a religious nut but you know I've said nothing but the ABSOLUTE truth, ALL MEN CHEAT!! *gosh* They are also hypocrites and that's the truth I've come to accept!
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 24, 2019
NessaBoo:

Lol, well...I'm not even a religious nut but you know I've said nothing but the ABSOLUTE truth, ALL MEN CHEAT!! *gosh* They are also hypocrites and that's the truth I've come to accept!
IF ALL MEN CHEAT like you have purported..., please who do these MEN cheat with...??

Which GENDER do these MEN cheat with...?
Does this same Gender knows that he or she is cheating with the Man...??

Ladies should learn to prepare themselves for Marriage and be SMART enough to know what a MAN wants.....that’s all

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by condralbedez: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2019
THIS NIGGA CANCELLED OUR PLANS FOR THIS WEEKEND LOL. I KNOW PEOPLE WILL THINK I'M BITTER BUT I'M NOT. I WOULDN'T DENY THAT I AM HURG AND HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE HE LIED TO ME BUT I'M NOT BITTER. I JUST WANT A SISTER GIRL TO KNOW WHAT SHE IS GETTING MARRIED TO。
not only that u r bitter ,my dear u r even frustrated and depressed 。

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by WiseStarr(m): 6:27am On Jan 24, 2019
This is the only reason why you shouldn't cheat
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by jaxxy(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2019
Ishilove:
They justify their philandering with that 'men are polygamous by nature' bullshit. It is a man with a broken moral compass that will still be fooling around with other women and even meeting their families when he knows his wedding date is set. Such devilish behaviour will not stop even after marriage and at the end of the day, it is an innocent woman who will bear the brunt of her he-goat of a husband's infidelity.

Since humankind have become 'too big' and 'too wise' to consult God in the affairs of matrimony, they will keep making mistakes, will keep having miserable marriages, and ultimately the number of broken homes will keep rising.

The only person who has any right to complain is the wife to be. Aslong as the man didn’t promise any of these gals who most likely are seeing other guys aswell marriage they should let him get married in piece. All this bad vibe ladies are just being dramatic. All their complains are he canceled our weekend engagement, he was dating me 2, Bla Bla. Is that a crime? I don’t see anything that suggests they had any serious relationship outside flings and hookups with these ladies. He didn’t force them.

I know sm guys who have like 2 serious galfrnds and they have to pick one to get married to bt these gals complaining are not even in such category to feel so pained. It’s just bad energy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by NessaBoo(f): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:

IF ALL MEN CHEAT like you have purported..., please who do these MEN cheat with...??

Which GENDER do these MEN cheat with...?
Does this same Gender knows that he or she is cheating with the Man...??

Ladies should learn to prepare themselves for Marriage and be SMART enough to know what a MAN wants.....that’s all

Even if you lay heaven and earth on a man's feet, there's still a very large chance that he will cheat on you, that's the gospel truth, a man's wants are just infinite... Most ladies don't even ask for much apart from being loved and being taken care of, and when she steps out is usually because she isn't getting that from a man...but guys ehnn!!*SMH* You guys are a mystery to mankind!! You just can't keep it in your pants!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.