Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (57266 Views)

Na By Force To Marry(photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Emanodimo(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.
I'm sure you knelt down and promised her heaven and earth so that she can allow you put only the head. I'm sure you also gave her your life savings but the way you will come here to scribble bunkum just to garner some schmuck appraisals from uncouth talibans still amazes me.

Some of you Nigerian men are very much disgusting, immature, loud, lousy.
Geese!!!
If girls haven't learnt from the past one year you guys have been ranting and displaying your idiocy on this site, then the said lady is doomed.

You men are the biggest who're one can think of; worst is that you guys do with impunity, but believe me, some women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.

Some of you guys have crayon dicks, sagged balls, the hole on the tip of your dick is so wide than the express way due to excessive cum, 1 minute men, very smelly putrid balls, but ladies hardly say bad about guys when they sleep with you men.

Every man has 53 litres of sperm to produce in his life span, but some of you have used 50l and not even married. Some of you no longer produce thick cum, your cum has become so transparent that it can't even impregnate a woman, cos of used and reused dick.
Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)

Ps: my comment is for the loud and ill mannered men like this guy, I believe there are much mature men out there.

Hello Ms, I don't think the guy have said something wrong to mock that lady.

Except u have another meaning to the guy word "Lagos Ibadan Expressway "

He had a smooth and safe sex...Doesnt connotes o body shaming
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by IamPlato(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2019
Shibaraba:

Normally I don't reply people like you but I feel your pain. Let me fuel the embers of your fire...

Shibaraba is married with 4 kids... Happily of course
Don't take everything you read on a forum serious.
Some are just here for the laughs
Some just say stuffs to provoke fools who can't differentiate between the abstract and reality.
Calm down and take life easy. Your pain smells everywhere. All your comments reeks of it. How many times do you have to comment on a thread to prove a point?

PS. Unlike when you had to drag a moniker on a public forum, I speak to you in silence. Follow my advice with good faith and life will be beautiful. Laugh as much as you can. Have a great day
it Would Be very Stupid of You To Boast About What You did Not Do. And You Should Be Ashamed Of Your Life If You did Such in Your Marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Emanodimo(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=highpriestess post=75053139]
If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.
I'm sure you knelt down and promised her heaven and earth so that she can allow you put only the head. I'm sure you also gave her your life savings but the way you will come here to scribble bunkum just to garner some schmuck appraisals from uncouth talibans still amazes me.

Geese!!!
If girls haven't learnt from the past one year you guys have been ranting and displaying your idiocy on this site, then the said lady is doomed.

You men are the biggest who're one can think of; worst is that you guys do with impunity, but believe me, some women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.

Some of you guys have crayon dicks, sagged balls, the hole on the tip of your dick is so wide than the express way due to excessive cum, 1 minute men, very smelly putrid balls, but ladies hardly say bad about guys when they sleep with you men.

Every man has 53 litres of sperm to produce in his life span, but some of you have used 50l and not even married. Some of you no longer produce thick cum, your cum has become so transparent that it can't even impregnate a woman, cos of used and reused dick.
Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)

Ps: my comment is for the loud and ill mannered men like this guy, I believe there are much mature men out there.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by royalair(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

e pain am. Cos Dem use agege bread n coke knack you like 5 times

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by royalair(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
balls don't sag. You keep repeating your sewage and people just watch you and laugh behind your back.

Balls react to temperature.
COLD WEATHER = BALLS GO UP (for warmth)
HOT WEATHER = BALLS GO DOWN (for coolness)

Coz sperms need to be kept at a constant temperature.
Thank me now.
my man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by FameTouch(f): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Rubbish... What if she doesn't have character? Doing all this doesnt mean she's good... blahhhhb
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Toseenlove: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2019
RealTrump:

Female voices are usually suppressed on nairaland, n seun must find a way to give you ladies a voice. There are way too many anti-feminine topics n comments that r backed by loads of likes.

On d topic, there is no end in sight. If our living standards improve such that parents can easily buy their daughters clothing, shoes, good food, airtime n the likes; then there won't be so much pressure on the guys. Our girls don't get enough care from their parents.

Sex is supposed to be mutually enjoyable. But when my brothers are made to pay B4 they r giving the keys; then u have no right to tell them how to behave because they paid for it.

You look at most relationships today, and u wonder if it wouldn't just be better if d guy gets a prostitute for the weekend n ditch the girl.

Most of the guys that come to bash girls on NL are f**king bitter. They had to watch while the girl they crush on is whisked away in a Benz. They have to borrow money to send that airtime even when they and starving. U have no idea how hard it is to be a boyfriend in our country.

Regarding the 53 litres, n sagging n bent d**k, it's all fallacy. 100 percent. It will age, just like anything but it's a bottomless pit. It only dies when the owner stops breathing. Being a one minute or one hour man is a different argument.

Any of course, there are lots of great ladies.

Very nice write-up.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by tfash96(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2019
This 1 is just climbing evritin like spider man
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2019
EasternDamsel4:

e still dey pain am...hehehe.
Micro phallus!
OLOSHO
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Eberechi24(f): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Shibaraba:

Normally I don't reply people like you but I feel your pain. Let me fuel the embers of your fire...

Shibaraba is married with 4 kids... Happily of course
Don't take everything you read on a forum serious.
Some are just here for the laughs
Some just say stuffs to provoke fools who can't differentiate between the abstract and reality.
Calm down and take life easy. Your pain smells everywhere. All your comments reeks of it. How many times do you have to comment on a thread to prove a point?

PS. Unlike when you had to drag a moniker on a public forum, I speak to you in silence. Follow my advice with good faith and life will be beautiful. Laugh as much as you can. Have a great day
Among your four kids, am sure you have a girl child and am sure the girl would be proud to be addressed by her father as tow tow and Ibadan express way for laughs

Your girl would be proud, keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by YoungSharawy4444(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:
Resulting to insults though, laughable.
Bye.
why are you replying this stupid guys they are immature ones bringing shame to we the husband materials

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by j1mmy: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Go to any Nigerian village and they will give you half a dozen women like this for small money!
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by zuto4u(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2019
It seems that the admirer did not notice her eye lashes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2019
Lol. See epic reply.

ubunja:
balls don't sag. You keep repeating your sewage and people just watch you and laugh behind your back.

Balls react to temperature.
COLD WEATHER = BALLS GO UP (for warmth)
HOT WEATHER = BALLS GO DOWN (for coolness)

Coz sperms need to be kept at a constant temperature.
Thank me now.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by menuBar(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2019
woman take a chill pill.every man loves a lady that has a tight vagina.moreover the guy did not mention names.
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Foodforthought: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2019
Ximenez:
Relax Madam, so much pain and all for what? To prove a point to "online" guys.

You got so emotional about it to show that whatever it is, it really got to you.
That's the problem with women... they can't reason without emotion. That long epistle was unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by dumonddamien(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=highpriestess post=75053139]

Geese!!!

[53liters of sperm is a wrong fact even an 80 year old man whose had sex 1000 times can still impregnate u, there's no menopause for men ]
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2019
IamPlato:
Your Opinion Though!
well is that correct?
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2019
Funny man, he does not want to do anything, why will i ask my wife to wash my car, it does not make sense.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by americaninja1: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
you think every man hires a maid with intentions to fvck her??
don’t just come here and rant after u married that ur wife is lazy, dirty , doesn’t do house chores, doesn’t no how to cook, can’t wash blablabla nobody go pity u dat tym.. u go carry ur cross lyk dat till death do u 2 part.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by wamide042(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2019
Please can anyone link me up.. I wish to go into cocaine business.. Kindly call me if you have any info or link 08158701154 or email me... korewande042@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by americaninja1: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2019
Eberechi24:

Among your four kids, am sure you have a girl child and am sure the girl would be proud to be addressed by her father as tow tow and Ibadan express way for laughs

if d gurl tight nobody fit call her dat.. ibadan express way is used by the guy to express the dept and width of the nunu... wc means lots of cars , truck and trailer don pass tru d road wc is not suppose to be.. I hope u don’t fall in dat category too.. use ur under wisely.. it also tears and wear..
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by LawyerEmilord(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

Well captured. I fall in love with the analysis. But for real Women need to wake up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Eberechi24:

Express way spotted. Now get out of my mention you fool
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Rextizz(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

It's not the guys fault you have a wide ibadan express way pussy, next time stop giving your pussy to little boys.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Eberechi24(f): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2019
americaninja1:
if d gurl tight nobody fit call her dat.. ibadan express way is used by the guy to express the dept and width of the nunu... wc means lots of cars , truck and trailer don pass tru d road wc is not suppose to be.. I hope u don’t fall in dat category too.. use ur under wisely.. it also tears and wear..
The girl in question will be addressed by the way her father addressed others, what goes around comes around.

Whatever you typed after the bolded is inconsequential.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by fabolouz1(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2019
e no search well. Dem full village especially the east.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Eberechi24(f): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Shibaraba:

Express way spotted. Now get out of my mention you fool

Nice compliment.

You throw punches but can't accept a soft one thrown you.

What I told you should sink and deal with your conscience...
Bye

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by proxillin(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2019
Eberechi24:

Nice compliment.

You throw punches but can't accept a soft one thrown you.

What I told you should sink and deal with your conscience...
Bye

I have a drug that can tighten that place...if u dont mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Eberechi24(f): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2019
proxillin:

I have a drug that can tighten that place...if u dont mind.
You can keep it for your daughter.

I don't need it, thanks for your concern tho.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by proxillin(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2019
Eberechi24:

You can keep it for your daughter.

I don't need it, thanks for your concern tho.

(U Crossed the line)

Ur mother can also try it. Eh no dey harm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.