Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today (8617 Views)

Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today. / Obafemi Hamzat Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 6:18am On Jan 24, 2019
The candidate of the Action Democratic Party (ADP) in the 2019 Lagos governorship election, Babatunde Gbadamosi (who many believe won the governorship debate), will be on Morning Digest with Jimi Disu on Lagos Talks 91.3FM at 9am today.

You can listen live here.

http://www.lagostalks.com/listen-live

1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 6:18am On Jan 24, 2019
The APC candidate, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, will be on the show next Tuesday, January 29th, 2019.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 6:24am On Jan 24, 2019
Previous threads.

Jimi Agbaje (PDP candidate) on The Discourse with Jimi Disu.
https://www.nairaland.com/4971357/jimi-agbaje-live-discourse-today

APC deputy governorship candidate Obafemi Hamzat on Morning Digest with Jimi Disu.
https://www.nairaland.com/4975485/obafemi-hamzat-live-morning-digest
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 6:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Tags.

Johnie, Ikorodureporta, Disguy, MuttleyLaff, Caseless, Ajibel, Aystarz, Wellmax
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by ybalogs(m): 6:42am On Jan 24, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders,

If you don't like how things are, change it; you are not a tree! But if you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. Why do you prefer for the mediocre life when there is so much more in you? Wake up! You are unique and packaged with wonders in you. Don't let what you cannot do, interfere with what you can do; Always see possibilities! You have what it takes!

You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you. Turn your wounds into wisdom; every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. Yes, I know you are going through challenges, so does everyone; you think yours is special? Get up! Discover you; that is the key! Live! Let go; fear less; take risks; take action; dream more; be confident! A key to the solution is in you!

Be fearless; have a vision; believe in yourself; always hustle; stay focused; get out there; get motivated; get inspired! Your only limit is you! Don't be complacent, don’t be lazy, kill procrastination and worry! Push yourself out of your comfort zone; never give up! Never lose hope! Yes, you failed in your last attempt; sit down, plan, prepare and do it again and again. You can do this, if it is to be; it is up to YOU!

Stay positive, stay fighting, stay brave, stay ambitious, stay focused, stay strong! Have a fulfilled day!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Kelly2713(m): 6:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Isorite
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by OboOlora(f): 6:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Oo pls send the link for the people out of town.
That guy is one intelligent dude not that psychiatric patient of the failed pharmacist!

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by ybalogs(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2019
Heavenly Lord,
Your name is wonderful
Your name is excellent
Your name is beautiful
I worship You Lord for You’re mighty,
You’ve got the whole World in Your hands..
Good morning people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Saintsami(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2019
You welcome
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by cardoctor(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2019
Who is this?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2019
OboOlora:
That guy is one intelligent dude not that psychiatric patient of the failed pharmacist!

The link is in the first post.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by hemartins(m): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2019
I wish smart and intelligent people win the election irrespective of the party they belong.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Femich18(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2019
I hope to listen to him if I'm chanced
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by OboOlora(f): 6:56am On Jan 24, 2019
naptu2:

The link is in the first post.
Oh thanks
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by ybalogs(m): 7:00am On Jan 24, 2019
I will enter His gate with thanksgiving in my heart
I will enter His courts with praise
I will say this is the day that the Lord has made
I will rejoice for He has made me glad
He has made me glad
I am so glad
I will rejoice for He has made me glad
Hallelujah
He has made me glad
I am so glad
I will rejoice for He has made me glad.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by LegitGirl(f): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2019
ybalogs:

If you don't like how things are, change it; you are not a tree! But if you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. Why do you prefer for the mediocre life when there is so much more in you? Wake up! You are unique and packaged with wonders in you. Don't let what you cannot do, interfere with what you can do; Always see possibilities! You have what it takes!

You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you. Turn your wounds into wisdom; every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. Yes, I know you are going through challenges, so does everyone; you think yours is special? Get up! Discover you; that is the key! Live! Let go; fear less; take risks; take action; dream more; be confident! A key to the solution is in you!

Be fearless; have a vision; believe in yourself; always hustle; stay focused; get out there; get motivated; get inspired! Your only limit is you! Don't be complacent, don’t be lazy, kill procrastination and worry! Push yourself out of your comfort zone; never give up! Never lose hope! Yes, you failed in your last attempt; sit down, plan, prepare and do it again and again. You can do this, if it is to be; it is up to YOU!

Stay positive, stay fighting, stay brave, stay ambitious, stay focused, stay strong! Have a fulfilled day!!

Thanks for this. Reached the targeted audience.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Muscomide: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2019
Femich18:
I hope to listen to him if I'm chance

Which kind yeye grammar you talk so? 'if I'm chance......'
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2019
ybalogs:

best quote of the year. So so inspiring.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by googlepikins: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2019
Jimi Disu is an APC member hiding behind his microphone and licking APC yanshh every morning listen to him at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Nice one
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by rijejotit: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2019
let hear what he has to say
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2019
OboOlora:

He's a wonderful, business oriented and intelligent man. He is the MD/CEO of Red and Brick; the owner of Amen Estate, Eleko Beach Road Ibeju-Lekki.

Though he doesn't stand a chance of winning this election base on his party popularity factor, but we can't deny the fact that he's an erudite and very loaded.

Respect
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by MuttleyLaff: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2019
naptu2:
The candidate of the Action Democratic Party (ADP) in the 2019 Lagos governorship election, Babatunde Gbadamosi (who many believe won the governorship debate), will be on Morning Digest with Jimi Disu on Lagos Talks 91.3FM at 9am today.

You can listen live here.

googlepikins:
Jimi Disu is an APC member hiding behind his microphone and licking APC yanshh every morning listen to him at your own risk.

Jimi Disu understandably might have been and/or still is an APC sympathiser but like every well meaning and good intention person, he can see that the Action Democratic Party (ADP), Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi, candidate, is a better and promising option for Lagosians than Agbaje or Sanwo-Olu.

There is a colloquial often mentioned in Yoruba that says "ti a ba nsunkun, a ma riran", loosely translated means "even when pesin wey dey cry, hin dey sabi see road well well" Jimi though cries and/or cried APC before, sees true hope in ADP now. naptu2 do you remember when Gbadamosi was picked up and incarcerated by the security services for blowing the whistle on the CBN foreign exchange or Forex fraud scandal? Have you listened to how Gbadamosi reelealed a shocking exposé on the farce and the overbloated cost of the Lagos Rail Mass Transit project?
cc luvmijeje, OboOlora, VBCampaign, Ranchhoddas,

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2019
I forgot to include this on the other thread. I wonder if he will raise the issue today.

naptu2:
I forgot to explain Jimi Disu's comments about the nursing school.

When Jimi Disu asked Jimi Agbaje the question about the nursing school on Sunday, I said that it was one of his favourite topics. I listened to his show in 2014/2015 when he interviewed Akinwunmi Ambode and the nursing school was one of the issues with which he tackled Ambode.

The Lagos State Nursing School was on Awolowo Road for many decades. The complex is almost opposite Creek Hospital (military hospital) and it is just before the ramp that takes you to Ring Road Bridge (on your way to 3rd Mainland Bridge).

However, the school was moved to Igando c2012 and
the complex in Ikoyi has been abandoned. The walls are covered in dust and weeds are growing in the premises.

There is a rumour that Bola Tinubu bought over the complex from the Lagos State Government and it is that rumour that annoys Jimi Disu very much. He often challenges APC candidates that they should explain what has happened to the complex and none has given a satisfactory answer.

Jimi Disu said that the nursing school was built at that location because it is close to the General Hospital Lagos, the Island Maternity Hospital and the Massey Street Children's Hospital and this makes it easy for student nurses to get practical experience. He is angry that the school was moved to a far place like Igando.

However, on the other hand, I've also heard a different story.

I remember that Bola Tinubu fell ill when he was governor and he had to go to the United States for treatment. Many people criticised him for going abroad for treatment. When he returned he said that he was working towards establishing a hospital in Lagos that would be like the hospital in which he was treated.

He later came up with the idea of a medical park (the Obasanjo led federal government also had a similar idea). The idea was that Nigeria had many medical doctors that were practicing abroad. These doctors were among the best in their field. Therefore, the government would provide infrastructure (land, electricity, etc) for these doctors to come back to Nigeria and set up practices where the major ailments that were afflicting Nigerians would be treated.

Basically, it would be like a large park where surgeons, dentists and other Nigerian medical professionals that are based abroad would be able to practice for a few months every year. This would reduce the need to go abroad.

It was initially proposed that the park would be in Lekki, but it was later decided (during the Fashola era) that it should be at the nursing school complex. There are billboards on the walls of the nursing school that advertise the medical park idea.

However, the complex has been abandoned since c2012 and its decrpit state is annoying a lot of Lagosians.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by obyback: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2019
I will definitely be listening, femi hamzat was amazing on Tuesday, can't wait to listen to sanwolu. Agbaje wasn't inspiring on Saturday.
i hope naptu2 does call in cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2019
obyback:
I will definitely be listening, femi hamzat was amazing on Tuesday, can't wait to listen to sanwolu. Agbaje wasn't inspiring on Saturday.
i hope naptu2 does call in cheesy

Jimi Disu has just tweeted that Banky W will appear on the show, but I don't yet know the time and date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Austyn Ogannah: Nigeria's Next President Must Be Business-Inclined Southerner / 496 Civilians, 86 Security Operatives Killed In The North West In September / I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.