Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today (8648 Views)

Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today. / Obafemi Hamzat Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by obyback: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2019
naptu2:

Jimi Disu has just tweeted that Banky W will appear on the show, but I don't yet know the time and date.
Oh, nice. I will be following
naptu2 Jimi mentioned that fashola will be in the building on Sunday but didn't which show or station
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Caseless: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2019
obyback:
I will definitely be listening, femi hamzat was amazing on Tuesday, can't wait to listen to sanwolu. Agbaje wasn't inspiring on Saturday.
i hope naptu2 does call in cheesy
Hamza was brilliant. I didn't follow that of agbaje.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by obyback: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2019
Caseless:
Hamza was brilliant. I didn't follow that of agbaje.
I actually expected a lot from hamzat, he blew me away with his submissions. Sanwolu is still unknown to me, i haven't heard him speak policy, i hope he is as brilliant as people say.
I remember when Jimi brought ambode to the discourse 4 year ago, i knew the guy was just a hype even Jimi wasn't impressed.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by obyback: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2019
Does anyone know is gbadamosi ever served in government, i want to know if he is a tinubu product
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2019
obyback:
Does anyone know is gbadamosi ever served in government, i want to know if he is a tinubu product

I don't know if he served in government. I heard about him for the first time in 2011 when he contested for the PDP ticket. He contested for the PDP ticket again in 2015 (he wore a bullet proof vest to the primaries).

However, I'm not surprised by his performance. He is from a family that has been in politics since the 1960s. His uncle, Rasheed Gbadamosi, was the youngest commissioner in Lagos in the early 1970s. I think S.O. Gbadamosi was his grandfather and SOG was involved in politics in the first republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by obyback: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2019
naptu2:

I don't know if he served in government. I heard about him for the first time in 2011 when he contested for the PDP ticket. He contested for the PDP ticket again in 2015 (he wore a bullet proof vest to the primaries).

However, I'm not surprised by his performance. He is from a family that has been in politics since the 1960s. His uncle, Rasheed Gbadamosi, was the youngest commissioner in Lagos in the early 1970s. I think S.O. Gbadamosi was his grandfather and SOG was involved in politics in the first republic.
Oh, thanks
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Femich18(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2019
Muscomide:

Which kind yeye grammar you talk so? 'if I'm chance......'
Oh sorry...One of the disadvantages of not Proof-reading...Sorry sir
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by MuttleyLaff: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2019
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpRbqloxXI8
Sharp guy in this do and die politics climate, once Funsho Williams bitten, twice Funsho Williams shy

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2019
We are live.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Ajibel(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2019
Yea. Let's see if he can replicate his debate performance today.

I expect him to tackle the political elite and Tinubu/Alpha beta again today.

I know the man is sound but I still have a bias for the Sanwoolu and Hamzat partnership.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Jimi Disu says that he believes that Gbadamosi was the best at the debate.

He said that he's not saying that he is the best candidate o! Before people accuse him of endorsing a candidate.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Jimi Disu said that Hamzat was there a few days ago and that he's happy that the bar has been raised in the Lagos governorship contest.

He said that you must be able to hold your own if you want the people to vote for you
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Ajibel(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Jimi Disu believes Gbadamosi did well in the debate, above the rest.

He is also happy that the bar has been raised in terms of who can govern in lagos.

Hundreds of thousands of people have signed up to volunteer for him after the debate according to Gbadamosi.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Gbadamosi said that he has had a lot of support since the debate.

He said that young people have been volunteering and people are pasting his posters.

He said that his posters are appearing in places that they haven't even been.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2019
Call 08092220913 to speak to the candidate
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Jimi Disu said that he hasn't seen Gbadamosi's posters.

Gbadamosi said they started posting posters 2 months ago. He said that other parties pasted their posters over his posters.

He said that it was an opposition party that pasted over his posters.

Jimi Disu said that it was his former people that pasted over his posters (referring to the PDP)
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Ajibel(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2019
So the 2014 primary election of PDP was marred with irregularities according to Gbadamosi. And here we think that Jimi Agbaje is all Saint and he doesn't have any godfather or backers.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Jimi Disu asks him what makes him think that he will win.

He said that Lagosians are tired. He said there have been 20 years of promises.

He said they have promised the Lekki coastal road, the Lekki airport, the 4th mainland bridge, etc and none of them exist today

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Ajibel(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Tinubu is behind the sabotage of the Lekki deep sea port in Lagos - Gbadamosi
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2019
He says that the projects have been truncated by greed. He says that he has information that he will release later
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Ajibel(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2019
Jimi Agbaje is not qualified and experienced to be the next governor of Lagos - Gbadamosi
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2019
He says that Jimi Agbaje is not qualified to be governor.

He says that Agbaje has not been in government. He is a pharmacist.

He says that he is a builder and that he built an estate, Amen estate, that is like a mini Lagos.

He says that he has provided 24 hours water, electricity, etc at the estate for 8 years and he wants to do the same for Lagos
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by MuttleyLaff: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2019
naptu2:
Gbadamosi said that he has had a lot of support since the debate.

He said that young people have been volunteering and people are pasting his posters.

He said that his posters are appearing in places that they haven't even been.
He said even some within PDP too offered support and help.
He is now talking of the many Tinubu failed dreams, and the greed plus sheer personal interests will be revealed in due course.
He has been civil with Agbaje, saying probably Agbaje is a "good" pharmacist. He says he has been a twice gubernatorial running Amen Estate providing world class service to the residents. He said he is being polite in assessing Tinubu et al. He said we are under economic bondage.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by freshboy88(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2019
This Amen estate he talks about, I hope it's really as sound as he paints it to be....hmmm
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Ajibel(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2019
I doubt if Gbadamosi will be friendly with investors. He appears and believes he knows too much and won't be cheated.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Ajibel(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2019
He agrees with Agbaje that Lagosians are under bondage. Economic bondage to be precise.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2019
He says that no contractor will be able to bamboozle him.

Jimi Disu asked him if he thinks that's what's happening.

He said that he's being polite. That he doesn't want to believe that that the government deliberately hoodwinked the people.

He said he knows the cost of a tonne of granite, he knows the culture of truck drivers, etc and no contractor will be able to bamboozle him.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by MuttleyLaff: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2019
Ajibel:
I doubt if Gbadamosi will be friendly with investors. He appears and believes he knows too much and won't be cheated.
No he is just standing and representing transparency and stemming taking short cuts
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2019
Jimi Disu asked him if he is a builder. He said no. Disu then asked him what he studied.

He said that he studied law in Lasu, but he didn't finish. He had a traumatic experience that almost cost him his life.

He said he worked in the real estate sector in the UK and he listed other sectors that he worked in in the UK
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by DisGuy: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2019
naptu2:
Tags.

Johnie, Ikorodureporta, Disguy, MuttleyLaff, Caseless, Ajibel, Aystarz, Wellmax
. Many thanks Oga
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by MuttleyLaff: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2019
He is now talking of the over bloated cost of the Lagos Mass Transit Rail and Badagry Expressway. He mentioned the same company took charge of a similar rail project in Ethopia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: I Am A Very Loyal Person – Amaechi / Sit-At-Home, Insecurity Destroying South-East, Ohanaeze Laments / Congratulations To The New Kano State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.