Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today (8649 Views)

Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today. / Obafemi Hamzat Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by wellmax(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2019
I didn't see the debate on TV where this BOG guy was so hyped.

But this performance is below par.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Disu says that there are tweets that Fela Durotoye will step down.

He asks if Gbadamosi will step down. Gavadamosi says he doubts it.

Disu asks if others will step down for him.

Gbadamosi said it's possible
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by delpee(f): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2019
naptu2:
Including Oko Baba

He says that he will also regenerate the area.

He won't take their sawmills or drive them away, rather he will build whatehouses for them at a cost that they can afford

He'll sit with them (sawmill and makoko) to fashion out an inclusive plan to ensure that they continue to do their businesses there in a more conducive way. He referred to the regeneration of a fishing village in the UK. He plans to provide basic amenities like schools and hospitals there.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2019
A caller asks about the Badagry Expressway. It's in a terrible state

What will Gbadamosi do about it
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2019
I need to take a short break

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by delpee(f): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2019
naptu2:
A caller asks about the Badagry Expressway. It's in a terrible state

What will Gbadamosi do about it

He confirmed from his personal experience that the roads along that axis are terrible.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by wellmax(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2019
This guy makes so much accusations without any evidence or proofs.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by okeamuboy: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2019
delpee:

He confirmed from his personal experience that the roads along that axis are terrible.

But the FG is already making repairs in the axis he his talking about.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by wellmax(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2019
I hate it when politicians see nothing good in the current government.

No matter how bad, there will be something good to talk about.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by delpee(f): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2019
Yoruba proverb
Truth will catch up with the lies of 20 years.

Listen to the youth. They want to lead. His uncle late Rasheed Gbadamosi was a commissioner in Lagos at 28 years decades ago.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by okeamuboy: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2019
I think all this guys think that attacking Tinubu all the time will make them governor.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by okeamuboy: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2019
delpee:
Yoruba proverb
Truth will catch up with the lies of 20 years.

Listen to the youth. They want to lead. His uncle late Rasheed Gbadamosi was a commissioner in Lagos at 28 years decades ago.

But I thought Agbaje and co. Accused the current government of making a young guy the Head of service.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by delpee(f): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2019
On agberos...Lagos has no business with poverty.

Oba of Lagos is entitled to his opinion.

Lagos blossomed under the youth. LSDPC, IBILE holdings were set up by a young man.

Bill Gates, Mark etc made impact on the world as young men.

He's 51 and only wants to be a bridge between the old and the young.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Gbadamosi said that he was attacked by policemen in Lasu in March 1989 and that's why he left the school.

He describes the horrific attack in detail.

(I suspect that this was during the 1989 SAP riots).

He would have died if a mobile police commander did not see the pickup truck that he was in and demanded to know what was in the truck
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2019
He said that the policemen invaded the school looking for students of the federal college of education.

He said that the policemen even beat Professor Jadesola Akande (who was the VC then) because she came to ask them why they were attacking her students

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by delpee(f): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2019
okeamuboy:

But the FG is already making repairs in the axis he his talking about.

He also referred to the roads to the villages
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Someone says that on one hand Gbadamosi says that anyone who pays taxes in Lagos is a Lagosian, but

Later he accuses the APC of bringing people from Ondo and other places to be senators in Lagos.

How can you square that?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Someone asks if Gbadamosi can stand by his statement that the cost of the rail line was inflated.

He says that he is a card carrying member of APC but he'll tear his card if Gbadamosi can stand by it..

Gbadamosi said that he will stand by it

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2019
Kelvin The Jiggyman asks what he will do about people from Chad and Niger that come to Lagos to ride Okada. He said that Lagos will be submerged if nothing is done about it.

Gbadamosi said he wrote a letter to Fashola (incognito) about this issue.

He said that he will use regulation to tackle the problem. He said there are conditions for hackney permits and other issues that he won't go into on air that he can use to tackle the problem
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2019
naptu2:
Kelvin The Jiggyman asks what he will do about people from Chad and Niger that come to Lagos to ride Okada. He said that Lagos will be submerged if nothing is done about it.

Gbadamosi said he wrote a letter to Fashola (incognito) about this issue.

He said that he will use regulation to tackle the problem. He said there are conditions for hackney permits and other issues that he won't go into on air that he can use to tackle the problem

He also said that he will use the immigration service to remove illegal immigrants from Lagos
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2019
The end.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Tommorrow will be in honour of Deji Tinubu.

Disu says that he made a mistake when he tweeted that Banky W will appear on Tuesday. He forgot that Sanwo-Olu is booked for Tuesday. He will find another day to feature Banky W.

Fashola will be on The Discourse on Sunday at 2pm

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by freshboy88(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Thought the debate was a one-off chance but after listening to this interview, I must say this dude is highly cerebral and he has my vote.

I must point out the way he took on Mr JD, this is something rare with his guests

I wish him luck
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by DisGuy: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2019
wellmax:
I didn't see the debate on TV where this BOG guy was so hyped.

But this performance is below par.

I think is mainly to do with the style of questions/ presenter. it was more conversational

must admit, i only joined halfway through
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by johnie: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2019
naptu2:
Tags.

Johnie, Ikorodureporta, Disguy, MuttleyLaff, Caseless, Ajibel, Aystarz, Wellmax

Thanks Naptu2!

I just saw the mention now.

I actually listened live.

Your live updates of the interviews here are very helpful particularly for those without access.

I tried the link you provided the other day, When Dr. Hamzat was interviewed but it seemed not to work.

I had planned to provide the link to some of my contacts outside the country.

Keep up the good work.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2019
johnie:

Thanks Naptu2!

I just saw the mention now.

I actually listened live.

Your live updates of the interviews here are very helpful particularly for those without access.

I tried the link you provided the other day, When Dr. Hamzat was interviewed but it seemed not to work.

I had planned to provide the link to some of my contacts outside the country.

Keep up the good work.

Sorry about that, but have you seen the link to the recording of the show.

The recorded version of the show has been uploaded on Soundcloud (there are a few seconds missing near the end, but other than that, it's a good recording.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by Parada: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2019
How did he took him on ?
freshboy88:
Thought the debate was a one-off chance but after listening to this interview, I must say this dude is highly cerebral and he has my vote.

I must point out the way he took on Mr JD, this is something rare with his guests

I wish him luck
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2019
A recording of this interview will be available on Jimi Disu's blog in a few hours. I will post a link to the recording when it becomes available
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today by naptu2: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2019
obyback:

Oh, nice. I will be following
naptu2 Jimi mentioned that fashola will be in the building on Sunday but didn't which show or station

Fashola will be on The Discourse on Classic FM on Sunday at 2pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home, Insecurity Destroying South-East, Ohanaeze Laments / Gen Domkat Bali Speaks On GoC Jos / New York Times Profiles Saharareporters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.