Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love (4214 Views)

Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? / Waiting For D Man U Love Or Marry D One Who Loves U &is Ready? / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by deniyor: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2010
All those saying she should give the poster chance and more time to be ready for marriage, what marriage? Marriage is off the table after she slept with the first guy that cameafter her. And if she keeps her mouth shut, she is entering marriage with a false pretence.

Prayer - God save me from dating women like the poster and viva. Viva esp Amen. sad
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by sexylogan(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2010
u didnt like this new guy enuf to go out wit him until u slept with him. isnt it obvious that that is
wat's missing from your old relationship? sex is not the same thing as love.
vivaladiva:

who cares if a bunch of inbred, puritanical, morons dont fink am their cup of tea--- if u most know i find most of u nauseatingly boring tooo---so d feeling is mutual special ref to daviddylan,girl448 and all d other dimwits that claim to be the epitome of righteousness and morality-----if only u arse wipes wld take the time to read my comment---instead of jumping into unecessary conclusions---but then again the perogative is urs, u can call me wat u like, its just water off a ducks back

Haba, Vivaladiva, it hasnt reached that level now! Cool down! in as much as i dont agree wit everything u said, i do believe that
evry one is entitled to their opinion. i also agree that we hav passed the ages in which it was a must to get married. a woman must not be married to be happy altho she wil hav the society's nod of approval to hav sex and bear children but if u think that's not for u then so be it, live your life the way tu want to,,,the way u think it suits u best. just remember tat one day u will look bak at ur life and wonder if it was really worth it. i hate having to live with regrets.
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by vivaladiva(f): 2:11am On Aug 20, 2010
sexylogan, if u noticed i explored a few possible outcomes in my first two comments, only for these arse hole rash to come here shouting nonsense
she asked for an opinion---surely not every one will come here in their holier than thou robes calling her a LovePeddler---- i mean come on she had one slip up, and now shes getting all excited---its just human----men do it all the effing time----dey meet a new chick---its like getting a new car or a ps3 or somin---u forget how loyal the old car used to be---u get all carried away wiv the new car or ps3--------it might be a poor analogy, but u get my point------cheating or no cheating---if u fink ur ready for an upgrade then 4 fu-ck sake go for one---u only bloody live once---am not advocating u do it alll d time but wat d hell--- for once in ur life cant u just do somin diff---must it b all boring and predictable

if ur body,soul,and spirit is crying to trysoming else---by all means give it a shot---notice i never at any point said there wont b consequence ---whether she stays or goes

at denyior----u lack the mental complexity to deal with anything other than the mundane boring conversations u have with ur equally boring friends and family---uve spent ur whole life threading in the footsteps that others have left behind and at no point have u felt it necessary to unplug ur head from ur arse and do a lil thinking for ur own damn self
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by 1105(f): 2:16am On Aug 20, 2010
^^
na wa oo, na fight!
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by deniyor: 2:53am On Aug 20, 2010
vivaladiva:

at denyior----u lack the mental complexity to deal with anything other than the mundane boring conversations u have with your equally boring friends and family---uve spent your whole life threading in the footsteps that others have left behind and at no point have u felt it necessary to unplug your head from your arse and do a lil thinking for your own damn self

grin grin grin Srry I find this very funny. If you had called me a rebel leader you will hv been closer to the truth. well we are all faceless individuals here so you wouldn`t know anything abt me. But I know from your posts are a slut.  kiss Maybe if you come over here, we can hv a quickie  tongue.

Everyone will say a guy will cheat etc but I tell anyone never to stand a cheating partner. If the OP willing to confess and her bf is willing to go ahead (a sign of weakness to me), then anything is possible. Doesn`t change the fact  that she is a ho tho.

PS I will demonstrate my head up my arse soon by opening my own thread that says Viva is a ho, who agrees? grin grin grin
*** Back to my song*** she (VIva) is a ho ho ho ho ho hooo
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by jidobaba(m): 3:24am On Aug 20, 2010
I want every sexy babe to cheat on her boyfriend with me,
I will bitterly condemn any babe who confesses to cheating on her boyfriend( with someone other than me),
I am the Average Guy
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2010
Guys ease up and stop hitting on viva

why do most pips here have a holier than thou attitude,stop being so selfrighteous just cos someone is bold enough to say this is what i am doing does not mean we should crucify her.
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by sexylogan(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
deniyor:

PS I will demonstrate my head up my arse soon by opening my own thread that says Viva is a ho, who agrees? grin grin grin
*** Back to my song*** she (VIva) is a ho ho ho ho ho hooo

Neither the Poster or Vivaladiva is a ho,so stop sayin that. she's entitled to her own opinion. Or wil u say that u've never had sex wit sumone
while u wer stil going out with  another girl? just because she's open about her sex life doesnt make her a ho. and i'm sure u spend half of your income paying real ashawos every weekend just to get laid. i hate hypocrisy. angry
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by deniyor: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^^^^ Just like I'm entitled to my opinion and defence. Say what you will, I'm sticking to my guns. tongue

I bet your story will be different if you were the bf of the OP.
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by deniyor: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
Logan, you think I have a holier than thou attitude? This is a no brainer. When you enter a relationship contract with another person, if you want smth and you are not getting it, quit the relationship and go for sm1 else you think can give it to you. You don't breach your contract. This has nothing to do with religion, morality or your sex. just common sense. And this applies to guys like you and me.

Go thru my posts and you will see it where many times I hv admitted to cheating. But as much as I was man enof to cheat, I was man enough to confess it and be forgiven. I knew I would do it again and I broke off the relationship nevertheless. And I did not plan going into marriage with such an opinion. Viva comes here telling the OP to go out and fck everybody available in the name of adventure.

You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?  My most defining relationship - I hv dated a girl that is by all standards considered a slut, and I wanted to settle down with her as long as she is willing to stop f, ing around or jump on the next emotional wagon. But as they say, you can't make a ho a wife. With all your talk, you can't  even handle such a girl. so shut the f, k up!

This is a place I am entitled to my opinion and zings as much as you or the next person. Go back to the first page of this thread and you will realise that Viva was the first to throw the punch.  You attack me, I go out guns blazing.

Now I want you to answer the question in my earlier post, how would you want the girl to react if you were the bf of the OP. Would you want to know?

Every wknd I go  pick an ashewo up to satisfy my sexual urges. How did you know that. I have a regular I pick up and guess what? She is your wife to be. I guess that is how U know my big secret.
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by Girl846(f): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
The poster is not a ho - That's a little harsh.
As in, she majorly slipped up once - no one is perfect. Its not like sleeping around/cheating is her habit or lifestlye.
But if she continues on this path then,  undecided

As for viva,
though I disagree with many of your principles, you are free to have your opinions are live your life the way you want to!
I am sorry for being judgmental towards you, but I just really dislike the way you associate good morals with being old-fashioned, puritanical or holier than thou.
The fact that we are not perfect beings does not mean that we should continue in our flawed ways, but rather, we should try and improve because whether you like it or not, deep down inside we all ultimately know the right things to do!
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by vivaladiva(f): 1:33am On Aug 21, 2010
deniyor am still waiting for the viva is a ho topic and if u dont start it, u and the father that ferterlised ur mother's egg are imbeciles
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by sexylogan(m): 1:57am On Aug 21, 2010
Of all the dimwits on Nairaland, deniyor tops the list as the biggest of them all. Go and put ur head up a donkey's A-S-S and after that take a chainsaw, switch it on and use it to f-u.c-k urself. Bit-ch a.-s-s mother-f. U-ckr.
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by vivaladiva(f): 2:01am On Aug 21, 2010
sexylogan u def gat a sexy brain n i love how u sexily but dat donkey cum in his place
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by vivaladiva(f): 2:07am On Aug 21, 2010
deniyor i can tell ur a fu-cking miserable fu-cker and prob an ugly one at dat----i wldnt date u evn if ur cum was liquid gold---dats how much ur holier than thou personality irritates me-i wld rather marry a half wit donkey than marry a bomboclat rasclat like u----ya pri-ck
am still waiting for ur topic, infact i will do it on ur behalf to save u the stress
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by sexylogan(m): 2:13am On Aug 21, 2010
@ Viva: deniyor the 'donkey come', LMAO, Lol, can't stop laughin', but the dumb she-goat bi-tc.h deserves it, lol
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by deniyor: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2010
grin grin grin Abeg see yab o!!! grin grin grin

I can see my jibes got to logan and viva real good. grin grin grin. Don't give it if you can't take it.

Logan, I hope by now your woman can feed you with the payment for ashewo services rendered. Next time I will brand my initials on your girl so you always have a reminder where your daily bread is coming from.
Viva, it doesn't matter what you can marry or not. Afterall you don't believe in marriage, except of course you only stopped believing in it cos no man found you good enof to even ask for ur hand in marriage. I bet you dance on a dik well enof that I will extend to you the chance of a quickie. Come teach me some tricks. kiss
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by sexylogan(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2010
@ deniyor: u'r nuthing but smelly, slimy, bacteria-infested fluid from a donkey's dik, donkey-cum,donkey-cum, LOLLL,
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by femmy2010(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2010
You have ate your cake and still want to have it?
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by deniyor: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2010
sexylogan:

@ deniyor: u'r nuthing but smelly, slimy, bacteria-infested fluid from a donkey's dik, donkey-come,donkey-come, LOLLL,

Ok I found the other yabs funny and with some sense.This one - nah, not at all. You either don't know how to yab, or you are out of words,. Maybe you no sabi yab pass the first one wey u throw at me. Anyways try again.

PS abeg u fit help me tell ya lady to wear that sexy red gown with no undies when she dey make our wknd tryst this wknd. As a side note, help me thank am o. she talk say she no go dey charge me again as per say na only me sabi do am well well. I need to teach u some tricks, call me.
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by sweetkisse: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2010
just wanna say thanks to u all, for d good, bad and d ugly advice,

i have decided to stick to my old bf i found out i love him bcs after i confessed he forgave and accepted me back

d one i slept with still wants me but im not down with dat anymore

bcs i noticed i started off on a wrong plate.

for d insults and name calling, i can say it was way out of line.

like i said b4 i made a mistake and i have corrected it, thank God im still loved
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by albridge(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2010
first of all my dear you have been messing around. secondly you are greedy. only you loves two guys. what about the other girls out there who are still looking for some one to love? please mend your ways and be faithful to one guy at a time until you are married. cool
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by sohiemi(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2010
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by ITbomb(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2010
A girl came to me and said she is seriously in love with another dude and that we should be just friends, i said alright and next moment we are on the bed doin our thing. Tell me should i trust such a girl as a lover wont she do same with another. How do girls reason
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by sweetkisse: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2010
funny enough i love dem both,

anyway i have made my pick
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by slimfine(f): 5:19am On Sep 08, 2010
^^^^^ you are a lucky girl. please focus on your OLD guy and stay faithful. some men like what they cant entirely have, maybe that is why that new guy wants you. just stick with your decision and things would work out fine for you. Good luck!
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by sweetkisse: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2010
thanks
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by karjard(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2010
you have to check yourself very well and know why your old b/f keeps shifting grounds.as for loving him i don't think you do cos if you have you would not have cheated on him so easily.so follow the rythm of your heart,cos only know what you want in a guy.cheers.
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by Moralistli(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2010
Hmmmm, I laugh in spanish once again, My maaxim has always been ''Nothing Happens For Nothing'', Most probably d old b/f pays with double hand whilst the new suitor knows how to dig better, period!
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by chibenwa(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2010
@poster,face it, u are not in luv at all.
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by deniyor: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^^ she is not the type that loves. She is the type that tries to survive and also mortgage her toto for her well being. If you watch the HBO show Hung, she will fit the Ray's wife, Jessica (I think).

Gold digger and LovePeddler she is.
Re: Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love by kess1(m): 2:06am On Sep 21, 2010
Some Things You Must Do
cheesy You are obviously in a state of dilemma.What you should do in this instance is that you should ask yourself a soul-searching question such as:"What do i want in my dream man?";"Does the man i am in a relationship with love me?"; "Do my values and beliefs agree with the man presently in my life?", and so on. When you have given these questions honest replies, you will know the right decision to make.
What you must understand is that you CANNOT love two people at the same time.You will only love one genuinely and like the other!
So, take your time and follow these steps and you will be relieved!

, be rightly informed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons On Why U Should Date An Older Man / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / When He Asks For Booty Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.