Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (89857 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Itzurboi:
Staged or not...
My opinion
Love is a word used by SMARTER humans to manipulate other humans for their personal gain and benefit....
Love is mere FALLACY, all romantic love comes with a condition; either money,sex,beauty,sexy shape,fame,politics,connection or what we have always desire to get...
Or how best do we describe a situation where a hustling guy of 31years old is too old for a lady of 24years but a ready-made man of 45-50years becomes "baby,honey pie etc" for the said girl...
Love is for the WEAK! You will wake up when you have been used to fulfil other party selfish wish, then the spell called LOVE will fade off...
And if you ever get to LOVE, Love GOD with your all heart.
45-50 yrs is even young sef.these days u see a man of 88yrs-98 yrs dating a girl of 19-23 yrs and d girl will be calling the old man my honeypie and rubbing his bald head shocked.a young babe calling his grandfather age mate honeypie shocked.na wao shocked.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Martin0(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Babyforever:
wink
our baby is back oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lefulefu see your babeoo cheesy cheesy
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Martin0:
our baby is back oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lefulefu see your babeoo cheesy cheesy
ehn sorry say i forget to mention u cheesy
come oo martins na were u for hide her since grin?
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Martin0(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
lefulefu:

ehn sorry say i forget to mention u cheesy
come oo martins na were u for hide her since grin?
me kwa,na wa for you oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy i nor go fit hid her when men wey pass me dey around her nau,you don forget say me na just smally for where men like una dey grin grin
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Babyforever(f): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
lefulefu:

heyyyyy! my darling is back grin
na were u dey since?
oya come lemme hug u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
long time grin
My darling i mis u more cheesy i've ben very busy....hmmm lefu u don slim down ooo just the way i like them lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Babyforever(f): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
Martin0:
Martin cheesy cheesy
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Babyforever:
My darling i mis u more cheesy i've ben very busy....hmmm lefu u don slim down ooo just the way i like them lipsrsealed cheesy
hshahaha nice havin u back.
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Babyforever:
Martin cheesy cheesy
how far na
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Babyforever(f): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Martin0:
how far na
I'm kul cheesy
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Martin0(m): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Babyforever:
I'm kul cheesy
you dey enjoy na cheesy
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Babyforever(f): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Martin0:
you dey enjoy na cheesy
Mpia gi eh cheesy
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Martin0(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Babyforever:
Mpia gi eh cheesy
lemme jor,were you go since i came to enugu twice during the jolly jolly times last year december,
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Babyforever(f): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
Martin0:
lemme jor,were you go since i came to enugu twice during the jolly jolly times last year december,
I'm sory i travel thats why
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by aigbekan111: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Congratulations to both of them ooooooooooo

See what husband did to his wife i think this will make you feel bad.........

So i bumped into this story on IG, on Joro's timeline to be precise. I was touched. I read and saw a

woman in pains. Some were laughing but I saw pains. Read;

Uncle joro God bless you for the good work u r doing to our relationships Pls hide my identity Happy new year This is my first time writing to you I can't believe what I heard
today.

I had a son for him oct Since then I've been avoiding cex I was actually scared of pains So finally I summoned courage to do it 2nights ago After 2rounds I wanted more but my husband was like he's..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/husband-said-my-honepot-stinks-today.html

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Martin0(m): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Babyforever:
I'm sory i travel thats why
eheh where did you travel to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 30, 2019
You are so inspiring! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.