Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes (106863 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Nature8(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valro:
You see Nigerians are the worst hypocrites, most of these people criticising these ladies do worse private.

Private you said, not public

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by EiConsulting: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
*sigh* We like trouble for this country.

Contact us for Inquiries about Canadian visa, we provide all types.
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Cleavage bearing again grin Nairaland mods

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by teelord1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valro:
You see Nigerians are the worst hypocrites, most of these people criticising these ladies do worse privatel.

Shebi na private, why washing your dirty linings outside....you can be whatever in your room corner. Don't poke on the public with your incessant.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by nazablossom(f): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
EddyNumerouno:
What’s her Instagram handle? I’m asking for a friend
Tomato_blender202

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Lexusgs430: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Perky boobs + flat stomach....... Perfect recipe to blend..grin
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by mightyhazell: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
She looks mentally ill
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by emirp: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
OK I'm following
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by holuwajobar(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
e remain small, gals will start dressing naked

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by PremiumLeaks: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tallesty1:
So? Certain things are meant to be done in private. Do you bath in public? Dress up in public? Shave your pubic in public? Poo in public?

All of us shave the hairs on our privates but if you come to the center of the road with shaving stick to shave the hairs in ur pubic region, we will call you out and it doesn't make us hypocrites.

People like you are the reason morality and common sense are fading fast.
School the Valro fella!! Cos anytime trash like this makes front page, folks like him/her will come up with "hypocrite line B.S" to shut everyone up because they revel in such nonsense and believe one shouldn't have a contrary position from theirs!! Its shameful!!

Anyway if everyone was like some of us on social media, all this nonsense for don end!!

Yes we will view your nonsense
But not a single comment or like..cos this psychos thrive on the engagement their B.S gets!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by immaculate1234(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
dem don use this one brain take play nairabet for village
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by EmekaBlue(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
nice boobs....she was just kiddin
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by jahbiz: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
The picture is not bad.. the background suggest she was in kitchen. How dd the picture get online is what i dont know.....
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Xzydar(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Everywhere stew
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by DavidEsq(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valro:
You see Nigerians are the worst hypocrites, most of these people criticising these ladies do worse privatel.
That's the word: "privately". So let me get u. When something that shld be done privately is brought to the public, is that not madness? Guy, ur brain dey pain u ni?

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by sheriffindy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valro:
you well at all?
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Gkemz: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigerians will never mind their business. Her body na her business. If you like her dm her instead of sitting at the corner vexing.
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Boyooosa(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mama Ara!
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
She has a nice set of boobys.
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by bluefilm: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lemme go and watch the video first.

Something tells me I will definitely enjoy it. shocked
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Mrpojj(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
hugelyendowed:
A young lady is currently under fire by Nigerians online for doing a silly thing.

Nigerians are wondering what the world is turning into and why such a young and beautiful lady would do such a thing..

The lady shared video of her blending pepper and tomatoes in the kitchen while vibrating along with the blender by shaking her boobs up and down.

Some people queried why she posted the video, whether to Seduce men or what.

She is currently being 'roasted' online.... See some of the comments blasting her.....

Selamawit_29:

"Why do we black women have no respect for our selves, and expect the world to respect us���what’s even the point of this video?"

Captainobie:

"What is the meaning of this one now? Later they will come and say men are objectifying them."

king.orji:

" Y is women so useless? Does it mean dat her mother did not give her home training?"

O_des:

" My dear tell them, I don't know what this world is turning into!"

Jamesngunu19":

"because my people say the head is empty the private places suffer.like the breast and kpomoh!!!"

Jamesngunu19:

"because my people say the head is empty the private places suffer.like the breast and kpomoh!!!"

Hydrachukwu:

"Stupid girls tryna trend. Your kids will hide their faces in shame it's a pity"

Watch the video
HERE

And see how she was disgraced online

Source:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/slay-queen-blending-peppers-and_28.html?m=1

20 year from now most kids will be ashamed of their parents Wen they see some of this things

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by stanliwise(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mrpojj:

20 year from now most kids will be ashamed of their parents Wen they see some of this things
you may not be sure o, that means the kids will have a good training from the idoitic parent and also have a good perception of what we call "responsible people"

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Akabuking: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Drchristian:
She's somewhere from the ss or se the Northerners will not do this
point
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Malawian(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Chai, Nekwa nu Anu Aru. grin grin
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by uuzba(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sex revolution gonna hit Nigeria so bad that it will knock off the closed minded ones one side.

Do u know there was a time in America a lady couldn't even wear trousers or her laps seen? Or meet a man without a chaperone? grin
And in the name of freedom, they are now in the time when both school children and teachers are carrying guns to school and have opened fire and shot each other.

So what is you logic?
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by SAMBARRY: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
The posters have said it all.sense is far from a lot of attention seeking social media slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by sharpwriter(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
koyyes:
Can't you all see she is trying to trend?

Yes, I can see that...people forget so soon and not very keen. This is the same girl that was mixing beans paste for akara with turning stick few months ago... She also did it with her boobs bouncing, dey sing gospel song. She is the same girl. I think this is hw she wants to start hers. Mad girl cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Friend01(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valro:

You can see that all in a bid to sound sensible you ended up showing your stupidity.
This is not an insult but a matter of fact.
My friend, it better to be a hypocrite in hiding than be a shameless 'believer ' in open.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by mechanics(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
She's looking for cheap popularity.
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Friend01(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sex revolution gonna hit Nigeria so bad that it will knock off the closed minded ones one side.

Do u know there was a time in America a lady couldn't even wear trousers or her laps seen? Or meet a man without a chaperone? grin

The people in this world are going crazy.

I don't see any turning back it can only get worst.
She is just a sign among the signs that would hit us.

Those days there was nothing like boyfriend, girlfriend how much more living in a boy's house unmarried,but today these things are so common that whoever is not doing it is seen as a sort of alien.

Truthfully, my sister we are yet to see the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by fajob: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
hugelyendowed:
See reactions....
Watch the video
HERE
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / My Experience With A Married Woman.. / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.