Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

List Of Best Sex Positions When The joystick Is Very Big - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Best Sex Positions When The joystick Is Very Big (3962 Views)

My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange / "Big Joystick Is Life" — Busty Slay Queen Scientifically Explains Its Benefits / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Best Sex Positions When The joystick Is Very Big by curvyqueen(f): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
I once dated a man whose p3nis measured over nine inches with a circumference of six and a half inches. It was massive indeed, his favorite position was doggy style, and he liked to go hard — which I liked much.

To give you an idea of what I was up against, remember that the average p3nis size is 5.17 inches. I soon discovered that once, after intercourse, I noticed there was blood streaming down my thighs. His massive manhood indeed had turned my vagina into a war zone.

This is not an uncommon experience — tearing is very possible when having s3x with large p3nises, says Timaree Schmit, PhD, a s3x educator. And apparently, having rough, doggy-style s3x was not the best way to avoid this. "Doggy allows for greater depth of penetration, which can be great at times but also potentially painful with a bigger manhood," Dr. Schmit says.

Read full list at: https://www.efogator.com/2019/01/best-girls-positions-pics.html

Re: List Of Best Sex Positions When The joystick Is Very Big by Uchesis: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hmmmm...!!! Op likes big rods

Op dat means ur punany is d human version of d atlantic ocean

4 Likes

Re: List Of Best Sex Positions When The joystick Is Very Big by habsydiamond(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
If something like this cucumber dey enter babe Puna, shey e no go dey come out of the babe mouth sha.... Some ladies dey try ooo....the battle dem they face worse pass the ones our soldiers dey face for sambisa without good weapons ooo undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking / My Strange And Demonic Experience In A Hotel With A 23 Year Old Young Girl / How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.