Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Help I Am A Cultist - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Am A Cultist (3094 Views)

Could My Younger Brother Be A Cultist? / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / Facebook User Mourns His Dead Friend Who Is A Cultist (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Am A Cultist by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
I believe you are probably in your very early twenties.

See a competent shrink. She will help you get back on track.
Re: Help I Am A Cultist by Ayofaks(f): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
mhd5757:
hiss! Other people have bigger problems, you your there complaining about them stupid bitches.
Try being unemployed, try loosing alot of money and not being able to get them back not to mention the price of your favorite drug being jacked up every single month up to the extent that it has completely skyrocketed.

Bitches?? fukk bitches!! I got bigger problems.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why do I find this funny?
Re: Help I Am A Cultist by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
sadtrut:

This kind of comments made me hate myself , hate other pple as well

Why can't you put yourself in my shoes and comment like a reasonable fellow

Few kinds words would have done a lot of good than this

There are others like me out there who want to come out
But pple like you are also out there frustrating their efforts

please don't hate yourself or anyone and don't take this advice seriously, I commend u for speaking up, this the beginning of your healing. I'm actually stuck on what advice to give here but please read through all the comments and pick the ones that will help you.
like someone said up there, you need to pack up and leave your present location, it doesn't matter if is school or whatever, your life first. Go to a new environment, call your self to order, refuse and reject all the negative things you have heard about you over the years, even the ones you say to yourself,completely rid yourself of them all and start on a clean slate.
find a bible believing church, get serious with God and you will see turn around for good
I pray and wish u de best
Re: Help I Am A Cultist by sadtrut: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2019
Thanks all

Do have a GReaT month

Will try my best to turn the tides

I can't move out of my current location due to some certain circumstances

It's going to be difficult pulling out
Am pretty popular
Respected by my members

I think I know how they going to react
There's only one way out I know of
Death

Will try my best though

Church , gradually reduce cult activities and time spent
Slowly drift back
Maybe I might go unnoticed and without represial
I pray it's worth it
Re: Help I Am A Cultist by sadtrut: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2019
I have to avoid both
My cult and other opposition cult

Chai

Correcting a mistake is hard
Re: Help I Am A Cultist by sebali: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
According to psychologist, 80% of the things we fear will never happen to us... Therefore fear is an illusion. The root of your problem is fear, and self dislike and this has one cure; confront your fears. S
Start by doing the things u re really afraid of doing because you feel people would laugh at you.
1. Go to talk to girls... You see any girl that interest you, start a simple conversation. If she rejects you move on to the next interesting girl and each time you succeed(have good conversation with a girl) count it as success. Success is one good way to overcome fear. So next time you fail you simply refer back to a successful discuss u had with a girl in the past.
2. Make it a habit to listen to people when they talk to you and don't laugh if it isn't funny. Mingle more against your fear.... Stay amongst positive people.
3. Google about BMI(body mass idex). If your BMI is ok by medical standard then your body is ok regardless of what you think...... Be proud of your body make up.
4. Take the first leap.... Show love and affection to your family members. Love begets Love

1 Like

Re: Help I Am A Cultist by DeeMain(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
sadtrut:
Thanks all

Do have a GReaT month

Will try my best to turn the tides

I can't move out of my current location due to some certain circumstances

It's going to be difficult pulling out
Am pretty popular
Respected by my members

I think I know how they going to react
There's only one way out I know of
Death

Will try my best though

Church , gradually reduce cult activities and time spent
Slowly drift back
Maybe I might go unnoticed and without represial
I pray it's worth it

If you realize this, why don't you go the whole 9 yards? Give your life to Christ and serve devoutly in church. Rebuild your life with the word and the anointing. Change for real. Get a strong pastor or MOG to mentor you through this. Perhaps if they see your zeal and consistency they will back out for good.
Re: Help I Am A Cultist by stag: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Cultism is secondary to your problem, it’s only a branch of the problem not the root.

By the way, who told you everybody is normal? grin grin grin

Bro, nobody normal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Cream For Babies . / I Can Never Forgive My Little Brother After What He Did / Spare The Rod And Spoil The Child. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.