Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? (8092 Views)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by BIGVAJINA(f): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
When stories of sexual immorality come up, we often get shocked due to the persons involved.

I believe that, the weird news we get to hear via the mass media constitutes just about five percent of real weirdness happening all over the world.

As a woman, I have had several women try to sleep with me . the shock most of this all was a church steward. This was weird. I didn't do it.

How about you?
Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by BoboKush(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
If other did it then I can did it cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
My sister's boyfriend angry

I was left alone for about a year, when my sister left the country for deployment. She gave him power of attorney since I was still a minor then, so he was responsible for paying all the bills etc. Because of this, I saw a lot of him during that time period. It was the weekend when the movie Big Momma 1st came out. He told me to get ready, he was taking me to the cinema. After the movie, he drove me home. On the way he was acting weird, which made me very uncomfortable. At one point he had his hand on my knee, while he was explaining something. I casually brushed it off. When we were outside the house, he finally said what was on his mind. I was shocked! I didn't say a word. I quickly ran into the house. A day later he apologized. What a disgusting creep! He was about 20 years older than me.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by lincsnuel: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Back in school, there was this lecturer in Faculty of Education that needed my help.

I was a bit handy with MS OFFICE use. He needed my help with some of his student's project which I obliged. We discussed on the cost and so on, he was friendly tho...

Later in the evening, he called and asked if I'd be busy around 8p.m, and said he wanted to be with me. It sounded weird but I played along.

We met inside the school campus and he started misbehaving... That was when I gave him a very brain ressetting slap... I warned him never to try that again (still can't fully understand how an introverted me was able to act that way).

The man never crossed my path again. I just don't knw what's so sexual abt his fellow man! Oh Gross

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by JaceBlaze: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I was left alone for about a year, when my sister left the country for deployment. She gave him power of attorney since I was still a minor then, so he was responsible for paying all the bills etc. Because of this, I saw a lot of him during that time period. It was the weekend when the movie Big Momma 1st came out. He told me to get ready, he was taking me to the cinema. After the movie, he drove me home. On the way he was acting weird, which made me very uncomfortable. At one point he had his hand on my knee, while he was explaining something. I casually brushed it off. When we were outside the house, he finally said what was on his mind. I was shocked! I didn't say a word. I quickly ran into the house. A day later he apologized. What a disgusting creep! He was about 20 years older than me.
Eish saan shocked

Back in primary school when i was doing Grade 12 my English & Life Orientation teacher once asked if any of us students knew what sex was,while no one was brave enough to raise a hand and explain,she then approached my desk and got behind me,she starts to ask me in a whispering voice if I know what sex is,and that time she is rubbing her tittìes all over the back of my head,she literally had me under her chest,while the feeling was good,it was also embamassing at the same time.I just didn't know how to tell her to step back without sounding disrespectful.

5 Likes

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Eish saan shocked

Back in primary school when i was doing Grade 12 my English & Life Orientation teacher once asked if any of us students knew what sex was,while no one was brave enough to raise a hand and explain,she then approached my desk and got behind me,she starts to ask me in a whispering voice if I know what sex is,and that time she is rubbing her tittìes all over the back of my head,she literally had me under her chest,while the feeling was good,it was also embamassing at the same time.I just didn't know how to tell her to step back without sounding disrespectful.

I'm sure you made an error there @ bolded grin

LMFAO. Many young boys would jump at the opportunity cheesy I can understand your uncomfortability though. It's awkward when adults do inappropriate things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by jakandeola(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Eish saan shocked

did u give u HIV aids
Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by Jaqenhghar: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Eish saan shocked

Really? Was she hot?
Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by Jaqenhghar: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
jakandeola:
did u give u HIV aids
Which one come be " did U give U" ? grin

12 Likes

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by Jaqenhghar: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Many young boys would jump at the opportunity cheesy I can understand your uncomfortability though. It's awkward when adults do inappropriate things.
Oh I would have. Lucky chap

1 Like

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Really? Was she hot?

Maybe she was a Miss Finster lookalike grin

1 Like

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Oh I would have. Lucky chap

LMFAO. Behave!
Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by Jaqenhghar: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Maybe she was a Miss Finster lookalike grin
Oh hell naaaaaaaw!
[img]https://media1./images/76c744b88c1bf6ca90aefe41cc453427/tenor.gif?itemid=5298263[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by JaceBlaze: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol,Grade 7 I meant,Thanx.

I wouldn't have minded if we were alone,but in front of other 60+ learners? what could I really do? that's right was what drove me crazy and there were rumours of her dating the principal of the school.

1 Like

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by JaceBlaze: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Really? Was she hot?
Yes she was.

1 Like

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Lol,Grade 7 I meant,Thanx.

I wouldn't have minded if we were alone,but in front of other 60+ learners? what could I really do? that's right was what drove me crazy and there were rumours of her dating the principal of the school.

Yoooh! You dodged a bullet. You'd have gotten expelled or failed on purpose.

In primary school, I didn't have those kind of thoughts for any of my teachers. They were all ancient as far as I was concerned. Only in high school did I have my 1st crush on a teacher. A certain Mr Brown. He was gorgeous. IDK if I'd have done anything with him, but I was totally infatuated with him lol.
Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by 1Sharon(f): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow. How old were you?

1 Like

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
1Sharon:

Wow. How old were you?

That'd give away my age lol. The movie came out in 2000 & anyone could do the sum. Let's just say, I was too young to do most things, but old enough to take care of myself with moderate supervision grin

1 Like

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by Fidelismaria: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
I'm just here to read comments
Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by ChristisGod: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
A married woman touched my tits and I wanted to slap her
Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by JaceBlaze: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yoooh! You dodged a bullet. You'd have gotten expelled or failed on purpose.

In primary school, I didn't have those kind of thoughts for any of my teachers. They were all ancient as far as I was concerned. Only in high school did I have my 1st crush on a teacher. A certain Mr Brown. He was gorgeous. IDK if I'd have done anything with him, but I was totally infatuated with him lol.
Exactly my fears at the time,plus dude used to serve in the South African military,what a heartless guy he was.He ran the school like a military base.the sorts of punishments he used to give us were too unbearable.

Is it safe to say you were delayed? I mean girls' sexual desires usually kick in before boys'.I had plenty of imaginary girlfriends in primary school,I would pen letters to the girls I was eyeing but could never come forward to tell them how I felt grin

It must have been frustrating to be infatuated with him while he had no clue that you felt a certain way about,wasn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by JaceBlaze: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That'd give away my age lol. The movie came out in 2000 & anyone could do the sum. Let's just say, I was too young to do most things, but old enough to take care of myself with moderate supervision grin
I always thought that movie came out in 2003,both 1&2 shocked .
Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Exactly my fears at the time,plus dude used to serve in the South African military,what a heartless guy he was.He ran the school like a military base.the sorts of punishments he used to give us were too unbearable.

Is it safe to say you were delayed? I mean girls' sexual desires usually kick in before boys'.I had plenty of imaginary girlfriends in primary school,I would pen letters to the girls I was eyeing but could never come forward to tell them how I felt grin

It must have been frustrating to be infatuated with him while he had no clue that you felt a certain way about,wasn't it?

Lol, no need to tell me about the military type & psychopathic behaviour. I know them too well tongue

No, I wasn't delayed. I had numerous crushes on boys my age & a little older. I just wasn't into "old people". And thank God for that because a lot of the people I went to primary school with, are no longer here. Most of them were dating taxi drivers though.

Wasn't frustrating at all. I've always been the type that enjoys crushes more than actual relationships. I'm a daydreamer grin

3 Likes

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
JaceBlaze:

No, it was in 2000. We were living in Voortrekkerhoogte when it came out. That's how I remember. Plus there're other events that make me remember exactly which year it was.
Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Just look at this coincidence!

1 Like

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Just take a look at this coincidence!

1 Like

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by labanj1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Let's just say you were between 15 &17 at the time. Sense wee not kee mee.

Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by martyns303(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, it was in 2000. We were living in Voortrekkerhoogte when it came out. That's how I remember. Plus there're other events that make me remember exactly which year it was.

So your sister left u alone and traveled out of the country, so u have to be old enough to care for yourself to a certain extent, say 14yrs old AT LEAST. And this happened in 2000, 19yrs later, we are looking at 33yrs ish or so. Am I close enough?
Re: Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most? by JaceBlaze: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, no need to tell me about the military type & psychopathic behaviour. I know them too well tongue

No, I wasn't delayed. I had numerous crushes on boys my age & a little older. I just wasn't into "old people". And thank God for that because a lot of the people I went to primary school with, are no longer here. Most of them were dating taxi drivers though.

Wasn't frustrating at all. I've always been the type that enjoys crushes more than actual relationships. I'm a daydreamer grin
That bolded right there is the main reason I quit dating township/kasi girls,they fùck anything around so long as they are guaranteed bunny chows and airtime...too risky,especially with the level of HIV ko kasi.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

s / Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With / Your Small Nyash Never Taya You Then Do This PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.