Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (8100 Views)

White Woman And A Black Man's Response / Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term / Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

s by MOBO444(f): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2010
x
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2010
s
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2010
who really wants to be nigerian

1 you are too loud

2 that horiible accent

may be cameronians might try to be nigerian
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2010
s
Re: s by queeneve: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2010
Apparently everybody want to be NIGERIAN,

Let people be who they are, IF THEY ARE ZIMB, GHANA, CHAD, SA, OR WHATEVER IT IS, let them be.if a woman want them weak let them be,

WHO IS YOU?
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ Please the news is all over London how weak all you Southern African men are, so shameful of you lots.

the news you only hear ?

in other words you are saying your women are crap hence you cross the line to southern woman

any way your woman are flat screens
Re: s by ksena(f): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2010
mobo you are not serious at all, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
this is bullsh,
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2010
^^^ What is bullshit, dont speak American slangs for me, what do you know about SA men and Ghana men, those weak things you call men.
Re: s by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

who really wants to be nigerian

1 you are too loud

2 that horiible accent

may be cameronians might try to be nigerian

SHUT UP daft asz. I rather be NIGERIAN all the way. Why do ya'all envy Nigerians?
Re: s by ksena(f): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
Do you know? i'm not sure,
why do you post these stupid things about these men, do YOU know all these men??
please when you have met alll these men, then you can post whatever you want to, and i'll say it again this is BULLSHIT
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2010
REALITY101:

SHUT UP daft asz. I rather be NIGERIAN all the way. Why do ya'all envy Nigerians?

the truth hurts dear

no southern african ever envy nigerians may be your brother the cameroons

you are loud as if you are born from the same mum and as if you where born in pub that you ahve to loud for someone to hear
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2010
[quote ausp to conclusion,ok.
Re: s by adagz01(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2010
@Mobo44,

from black sister to S'E african men.
Guy check urself well
Re: s by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

the truth hurts dear

no southern african ever envy nigerians may be your brother the cameroons

you are loud as if you are born from  the same mum and as if you where born in pub that you ahve to loud for someone to hear

Your just evidence of why your guys die of cholera and so many other goddamn disease. Tell me just one reasonable reason you wouldn't die begging for Nigeria green card FOOL.
Re: s by ksena(f): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2010
MOBO444:

Look all i said was SA men and Ghana men are weak in bed, i stand by my word and have evidence to prove it,i can give you a link in bed were a white woman confirm it, dont jump to conclusion,ok.
and how many white women have confirmed it? 5 or 10,  please when it is about 40 million women that are sayin the same thing,  then you have a point, 
but sinds that is not the case,  please let these men be,  are you strong in bed? what is the size of your D.I.C.K? how many inches? and how wide is it? how long can you hold before you come? how do you satisfy a woman?
let's talk business now,
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2010
MOBO444:

Look all i said was SA men and Ghana men are weak in bed, i stand by my word and have evidence to prove it,i can give you a link in bed were a white woman confirm it, dont jump to conclusion,ok.

with your reasoning, all nigerians are thieves conmen since wherever they go they decieve and con people
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2010
ws
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2010
REALITY101:

Your just evidence of why your guys die of cholera and so many other goddamn disease. Tell me just one reasonable reason you wouldn't die begging for Nigeria green card FOOL.

the truth hurts dear you can never agree dear

ask other nationalities they will tell you how loud you are
Re: s by kokoye(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

nigerians all thieves conmen since wherever they go the decieve and con people

FYI. This site was created and is managed by a NIGERIAN.

What the heck are you doing here?
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2010
kokoye:

FYI. This site was created and is managed by a NIGERIAN.

What the heck are you doing here?

simple i want to know you guys
Re: s by ksena(f): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2010
MOBO444:

Why are you in this panic state, is your husband from South Africa or Ghana, do you have sons and you are scared of their sexual future, well here it from me, SA men and Ghana men are weak in bed and if you really want to find out about my sexual data i will do more then give you info,maybe a 11 minutes dvd performance will do and i post it to you.
I'm not in panic mode, you don't have proof,  and you are still stickin with your guns on this thing based on some WHITE women judgement, NOT EVEN BLACK WOMEN ARE COMPLAINING, just insulting your fellow black men, for what??
please send me, let me see, i want to see how you do in bed!!!
Re: s by kokoye(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

OK. So now that you have known the likes of MOBO444 and concluded, generalized and categorized all of us as loud,

what are you still hanging around for?
Re: s by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

hah not funny bas.tard, so you have  you have bn talking sh1t bout people you don't know then, Im out, tot i was arguing with a human angry
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2010
REALITY101:

hah not funny bas.tard, so you have  you have bn talking sh1t bout people you don't know then, Im out, tot i was arguing with a human angry

easy dear it might be shyte becoz you are one of them but it is the truth

everyone who has been with a nigerian knows that you are loud, within yourself you dont hear it becoz thats what you are it is normal to you

and this aint hearsay from other people or watching a movie and make a conclusion, but this is from working, mixing clubbing etc with you guys
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2010
asa
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2010
aa
Re: s by queeneve: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2010
Mobo,

Are you saying that ONLY NIGERIAN MEN can please women?  Why do I read many POSTS about women who have nigerian husbands or boyfriends THAT ARE UNHAPPY?  

I am not saying that SOME nigerian men can't please their women, but you making it SOUND LIKE NIGERIAN MEN HAVE THAT MIDAS TOUCH, in that case,

THERE WOULDN'T BE ONE COMPLAINT ABOUT THE NIGERIAN MEN,
Re: s by ksena(f): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2010
MOBO444:

I have seen you write and i can say i can now judge you, you are an UNSATISFIED black women, you need a real man to hold and touch you, a real African man, A real Nigeria man, i feel so sorry for you,my heart reach out to you for your lack, am so sorry, i wish i could help you but i am taken, really am taken.
hahahahahahaha,
you are not serious!!! i'm taken 2 grin
hey mobo peace out,
Re: s by luap: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2010
This is why I love being American:  We have Nigerian black, Ghana black, South African black, Peurto Rican Black, Yellow black, dark black, green eyed black, curley hair black, nappy hair black, straightened hair black, fat black, short black, skinny black, Red black, mixed black.

In American you just Black.  Women do not care, because part black all black.
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2010
MOBO444:

You are the worst of them worst, you are from Zimbawbwe, i have nothing to tell you, go and call your big brother the SA man, then we can talk, you weak thing and you say you a man.

poor you

you got nothing to say your woman are flat screens some got structures like a man hence you worship southern african woman with that coca cola bootle shape
Re: s by queeneve: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2010
Mobo,

You do not represent NIGERIAN MEN, so you need to sit down and LET THE REAL NIGERIAN BROTHERS REPRESENT,
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2010
u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Condoms / Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) / Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.