Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate (9573 Views)

Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Writes On Global Climate Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2019
morpheus24:

Cheik deals with Egyptology at best and his arguments centered on the existenc of

Again you are completely and utterly wrong, and read and study correctly instead of spurring Eurocentric gibberish. You are in above your head.

Diop’s research in Egyptology was no different to his research in Sudan or Kenya or Nigeria or elsewhere in order to assist him in his overall goals and objectives, many of his discoveries in Egypt and elsewhere are verifiable today.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2019
morpheus24:

After Diops time, further genetic testing was done on many pharaonic mummies and they cluster with Africans on a PN2 clad, meaning they did have African ancestry with E3b1b being the most consistent Ydna haplogroup consistent North Africans, Ethiopians, Somali and Nile valley peoples but also had many West Asian DNA ancestry as well

That isn’t uncommon, since the Nile Valley ,West Asian and Europe civilisations have been in direct communication since around 800 B.C.E.

Moreover, DNA isn’t meant as the “be all and end all”. Eurocentric’s and other non
-African scientist use it to further their delusions, similar to the ones that you peddle.

The only academics that use DNA testing to further the African narrative are African academics and pro-African scholars and academics.

In the early 2000’s i wrote a whole thesis on DNA studies and how it can be used to “con” the general public. Years later, numerous sites pop out of the wood work, you only need to check the situation with sites similar to “ancestry.com”, these are mere guess works, nothing scientific about their methods.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2019
morpheus24:
He argued that most of the Egyptian Pharoahs were black African and Melanin tests on some of the mummified Pharoahs proved this

And Diop’s 100% correct in those determinations.

2 Likes

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2019
morpheus24:

"ancestors" of all people presently populating the entire world today "originate" in Africa.

[s]This is different from saying Caribs came from Africa if you want to use simple deductive reasoning. [/s]

African people are the first people to arrive on plane Earth and these same people would further go on to populate the rest of the world.

As part of my years of extensive research into African history, apart from reading into reputable African academics, I as well sought the opinion of citizens of the Caribbean Islands they all conclude that our ancestors sailed from Africa thousands upon thousands of years ago to inhabit and populate the regions.

They provide us with, archeological, analytical and visual proof that these events indeed occurred.

Below a team of Jamaican academics discuss similarly these same reasoning.

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFuhjBGNHPc[/flash]

2 Likes

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 11:13pm On May 29, 2019
Amujale:

You are utterly and completely wrong, your fried brain is getting the better of you.

Cheikh Anta Diop wasn’t merely an Anthropologist, he held distinctions in multiple disciplines.

History never runs out of date, the reason it’s called history in the first place.

Please answer my other question O!, this running around ithe subject is exposing you as a nuisance.

Cheikh Anta Diops's contribution to this matter as you psoted is within the field of Anthropology i.e. the study of the origins of man.

He is not a scientist O

He makes no commentary of genetics o!

If you are looking for a black scientist that comments on these matters Keita who is an expat is who you should refer to .

Olodo!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 11:17pm On May 29, 2019
Amujale:

Tell us what your arguments are, quote your sources and their authors and let’s take it from there.

Jesus, this boy here is a duance

So the question I have been asking here since that I posted here does not give you a hint.

So all the journals that counter the narratives by sertima is not source

So the article in opposition of your Luzia is from Africa theory was not posted here.

Chai! Olodo cannot read o!

Amujale:

Since you have no argument but gibberish from being brain washed, you and your type go around attaching pan Africanist with Eurocentric views that have been found to be false and vile with regards to African History.

Olodo is trying to cover his ignorance by hiding behind pan Africanism. A pan African is someone who will not lie when facts are presented to him because he wished to push and agenda. He will always tell the truth.

HAHAHAHAHA!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2019
morpheus24:

[s]Please answer my other question O!, this running around ithe subject is exposing you as a nuisance.

Cheikh Anta Diops's contribution to this matter as you psoted is within the field of Anthropology i.e. the study of the origins of man.

He is not a scientist O

If you are looking for a black scientist that comments on these matters Keita who is an expat is who you should refer to .
[/s]

Amujale:

If you don’t understand my research then STFU instead of making yourself look the more stupid.

All your analysis of the above academics are completely and utterly wrong.

It isn’t hard to research.

But as all brain washed Eurocentric’s, they cannot research on African historians because your brain has been fried.

Maybe if you make the effort to read and study his works instead of peddling Eurocentric views that are false and vile.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 11:25pm On May 29, 2019
Amujale:

That isn’t uncommon, since the Nile Valley ,West Asian and Europe civilisations have been in direct communication since around 800 B.C.E.

What is not uncommon, did you even understand what I stated about e3b1b

Amujale:

Moreover, DNA isn’t meant as the “be all and end all”. Eurocentric’s and other non
-African scientist use it to further their delusions, similar to the ones that you peddle.

Yes this is why when a Nigerian has a child in Nigeria who he wants to sponsor to come to America the evil Eurocentrics ask him to do a "DNA" test to determine if the child he is filling for is truly his.

Olodo!
Amujale:

The only academics that use DNA testing to further the African narrative are African academics and pro-African scholars and academics.

I don't know what you are even saying here because you like to babble nonsense. So if the African narratives use this "DNA" to further African academics what was the outcome.

Olodo. I will expose your s.tu.p.idity here.

Amujale:

In the early 2000’s i wrote a whole thesis on DNA studies and how it can be used to “con” the general public. Years later, numerous sites pop out of the wood work, you only need to check the situation with sites similar to “ancestry.com”, these are mere guess works, nothing scientific about their methods.

You write thesis on DNA studies. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You that don't even know what a haplogroup is or how polymorphism causes changes or mutations in the genes of people want to tell me here that you wrote a Thesis on DNA studies.

If you still have it please post here.

Olodo.

I will expose your s.tu.pidity here.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 11:28pm On May 29, 2019
morpheus24:

He is not a scientist O

Stop quoting me, our discussion is a waste of time.

You cannot read nor understand written text properly.

That isn’t an insult but a simple and innocent observation.

You claim Diop isn’t a scientist and makes no mention of genetics.

You are wrong as usual.

Go away, I don’t have time for liars and fakers.

To ba fe ki Lakaye fi eje re we, then you will continue to quote me unnecessarily.

Oponu Ayirada

Se emi ni mo ko ba you ni?

You have shown to us all that you are a total waste of time, a disgrace to all the senses.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 11:30pm On May 29, 2019
Amujale:
If you don’t understand my research then STFU instead of making yourself look the more stupid.

All your analysis of the above academics are completely and utterly wrong.

It isn’t hard to research.

That's the best answer you have been regurgitating over and over again. Shame no dey catch you, researcher ko, academic ni. You are a jobless fool that has been watching Afrocentric youtube videos for a long time.

Hit the books.

Can you at least try to answer my question below so we can move on.

Please point to the African below, if there are none, say none. If there is only one then identify them if they are all African please identify.

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2019
Amujale:

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 11:40pm On May 29, 2019
Amujale:

Stop quoting me, our discussion is a waste of time.

This is the only truth you have told so far

Amujale:

You claim Diop isn’t a scientist and makes no mention of genetics.

You are wrong as usual.

Cheikh anta diop is an anthropologist, if you want an African scientist who is specialized in genetics.,Somarta Keita or S.O.Y Keita is your man but you don't know these things do you.

Olodo!

Amujale:

Go away, I don’t have time for liars and fakers
To ba fe ki Lakaye fi eje re we, then you will continue to quote me unnecessarily.

Oponu Ayirada

Se emi ni mo mo ba you ni?

You have shown to us all that you are a total waste of time, a disgrace to all the senses.

Village I.diot who lies about writing thesis on DNA. You have been exposed!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 11:44pm On May 29, 2019
I and most reputable African historians say Africans are the first people to arrive in the Americas and the Caribbean.

All my sources are clearly visible to the thread.

Amujale:

Tell us what your arguments are, quote your sources and their authors..

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2019
Everyone who knows Cheikh Anta Diop, and who watched the videos in my post clearly knows that he was an anthropologist, historian and scientist.

The conclusions reached are based on a thorough scientific and analytical research opposed to the Eurocentric views that are based on rhetoric and false assertions.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 12:13am On May 30, 2019
Amujale:

I challenge any Eurocentric that can read and understand simple written text properly to prove otherwise.

Fakers that cannot read properly need not bother.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2019
DNA isn’t an absolute science as such can be used to further a biased view on African history.

Genetical science, or DNA studies to be specific isn’t the “be all and end all”; and certainly cannot be used exclusively to determine history.

To determine World history, academics use a multiple of disciplines including the sciences.

In my post here, I have been able to prove beyond doubt that the Eurocentric view on African history is false and vile.

And will employ the great minds amongst us to disregard all Eurocentric assertions towards Africans and our history.

The only true African history is the ones determined by African(s) by default all other versions are false and invalid.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 12:54am On May 30, 2019
Amujale:

All black people are easily associated with Africa. In antiquity, all black people are African and are the only humans present in the world at the time.

The oldest human fossil is found in Africa, the oldest complete human fossils found outside Africa are that of a black Africans.

It’s simple logic that evades Eurocentrics.

“All Nigerian people are intelligent.

Olu is a Nigerian.

Therefore, to everyone else other than Eurocentric and their sympathisers, applying simple logic Olu is an intelligent person.”

Exploring the analysis of reputable African historians, academics and scholars, one is bound to reach similar conclusions.

Eurocentric’s view on African history is wrong, I can fully assure everyone reading these text that African historians are accurate in their determinations of our own history.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 3:54pm On May 30, 2019
Amujale:
DNA isn’t an absolute science as such can be used to further a biased view on African history.

You just said nothing again above.

Point to any measurable phenomena that can be quoted to true absolute terms however 99.99999999% fact is a good enough measure for anything.

You are an Olodo!

Amujale:

Genetical science, or DNA studies to be specific isn’t the “be all and end all”; and certainly cannot be used exclusively to determine history.

To determine World history, academics use a multiple of disciplines including the sciences.

You have said nothing again above just running from pillar to post.

All disciplines are put together to reconstruct history however there are certain disciplines that are "MORE ACCURATE" that others. Anthropology can hypothesize that a certain people lived in a certain area at a given period of time. Carbon dating/archealogy determines more definitively an estimate of the time frame they lived there. Genetic evidence gives a better definitive answer of who actually lived there.

You are a village Olodo who watches YouTube videos all day. Hit the books.

Amujale:

In my post here, I have been able to prove beyond doubt that the Eurocentric view on African history is false and vile.

What is the proof you have provided, YouTube videos from Afrocentrics.

Olodo!

Amujale:

The only true African history is the ones determined by African(s) by default all other versions are false and invalid.

That's like saying if a Yoruba man claims that his version of Okro soup is the best tasting in the entire world and an Igbo man eats it and says no then the Igbo man is utterly and completely false in his assertion.

Olodo!

Go back to school.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by mysticwarrior(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2019
Isn't it time you guys end this your prolonged war?
Everybody has left this tread for you guys, pls it is time for truce.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 6:33pm On May 30, 2019
mysticwarrior:

Amujale is a dodo head who lies a lot when he cannot wiggle himself out a corner.

No truce.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2019
Amujale:

I challenge any Eurocentric that can read and understand simple written text properly to prove otherwise.

Fakers that cannot read properly need not bother.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2019
Amujale:

All black people are easily associated with Africa. In antiquity, all black people are African and are the only humans present in the world at the time.

The oldest human fossil is found in Africa, the oldest complete human fossils found outside Africa are that of a black Africans.

It’s simple logic that evades Eurocentrics.

“All Nigerian people are intelligent.

Olu is a Nigerian.

Therefore, to everyone else other than Eurocentric and their sympathisers, applying simple logic Olu is an intelligent person.”

Exploring the analysis of reputable African historians, academics and scholars, one is bound to reach similar conclusions.

Eurocentric’s view on African history is wrong, I can fully assure everyone reading these text that African historians are accurate in their determinations of our own history.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2019
I and most reputable African historians say Africans are the first people to arrive in the Americas and the Caribbean.

All my sources are clearly visible to the thread.

Amujale:

Tell us what your arguments are, quote your sources and their authors..

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2019
morpheus24:

Point to any measurable phenomena that can be quoted to true absolute terms however 99.99999999% fact is a good enough measure for anything.

[s]All disciplines are put together to reconstruct history however there are certain disciplines that are "MORE ACCURATE" that others. Anthropology can hypothesize that a certain people lived in a certain area at a given period of time. Carbon dating/archealogy determines more definitively an estimate of the time frame they lived there. Genetic evidence gives a better definitive answer of who actually lived there. [/s]

More gibberish, trying to repeating my point, easy just to admit the point i made is correct.

Your brain is completey fried, you are lost cause.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2019
[
morpheus24:

YouTube videos all day.
What is the proof you have provided, YouTube videos

You cannot read nor understand written text properly so kindly STFU because your arguments are pointless, baseless and devoid of logic.

Since you cannot read properly then it doesnt suprise me that you try to make these false claims.

My sources that happen to be historians, scholars and academics have written tons and tons of books, some of these that are visible to everyone.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2019
morpheus24:

That's like saying if a Yoruba man claims that his version of Okro soup is the best tasting in the entire world and an Igbo man eats it and says no then the Igbo man is utterly and completely false in his assertion.

And finally you have shown to me and everyone else
that you are a dunce, liar, faker and bigot.

How has ethnicity got involved now.

Look i will warn you for the last time.

Do not butt into my conversations anymore.

Our concersation has ended.

I hate bigots with a unique kind of passion.

Thank you for proving my point, that you possess vile Eurocentic views.

No argument, No sense, a brain dead bigot that cannot read nor understand written text properly, is blind and is completely and utterly deaf.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 3:34pm On May 31, 2019
Amujale:

And finally you have shown to me and everyone else
that you are a dunce, liar, faker and bigot.

How has ethnicity got involved now.

The dullard doesn't understand the Analogy that was used. Do you want me to explain what an "analogy" is so you understand its use,

Olodo!

Go back to school. You have been exposed here, trying to pass yourself off as a sensible person. You are now afraid and are crying leave me alone because you have nothing left to rebut.

I have the right to counter any information you post on this forum, that is what the forum was made for and that is what I will continue to do.

You are free to ignore whatever it is I rebut. That is your prerogative.

Shikena!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2019
mysticwarrior:

I think morpheus24 is a braind dead trouble maker that cannot realise when he is wrong.

Check out his response.

Its evident that he has no argument, no sense, is a bigot that cannot read nor understand written text properly, has been proven to be partialy blind and is completely and utterly deaf.

Why?

Because i have warned on various occassions to free the thread and go and troll elsewhere, instead, he chooses to attack other contributors with his false assertions and Eurocentric gibberish.

Trying to pass himself as a scientist.

Ask the dunce called morpheus24 to post his argument and relevant authors and their sources.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 3:42pm On May 31, 2019
Amujale:

I think morpheus24 is a braind dead trouble maker that cannot realise when he is wrong.

Check out his response.

Its evident that he has no argument, no sense, is avbigot that cannot read nor understand written text properly, has been proven to be partialy blind and is completely and utterly deaf.

It is evident that you cannot rebut any argument that has been put forward and simply go around in circles. You do not want to admit that you don't understand any information that is being posted so you hide behind your ignorance by digressing away and talking about nonsense.

Please answer the question. Can you pick the African from the pics below. When you pick please tell us why you picked that particular one. If you picked more than one, tell us why.

In fact I challenge anyone to pick the African from the pick below!

This will move my point along as regards the subject matter posted on this thread, but alas YOU ARE AFRIAD to even try to answer it because you know you will be caught out.

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 3:46pm On May 31, 2019
Amujale:

Ask the dunce called morpheus24 to post his argument and relevant authors and their sources.

If you didn't click on any of the links I posted then you my friend are the duance.

The only two things you have posted here continuously are Afrocentric youtube videos, A book by Barton and a list of European scientist you cut and paste from the internet of which you don't even recognize that these authors you post actually further my point on genetics.

Olodo!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2019
morpheus24:

It is evident that you cannot rebut any argument

You have no argument.

Disagreeing with pan Africanist isnt a real argument.

Show us your arguments, quote your sources and authors.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 3:50pm On May 31, 2019
Amujale:

You have no argument.

Disagreeing with pan Africanist isnt a real argument.

Show us your arguments, quote your sources and authors.

See what I mean, he completely ignored where I asked him to answer the question that was stated and throws an empty response back at me.

Answer the question Amujale and lets continue and you will see for yourself where this leads you. We have to establish you stance first since you say Africans populated all the continents. You will have to explain to us how and when and also when they reached the Americas, but you won't asnwer because you are afraid that it will expose your olodoness!

Let me make it easier for you.

Is this person below an African, if so why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing / Atheist Calls Dr. Ben Carson A 'slowpoke', Carson's Response Is Priceless / Director Of Budget Caught On Camera Having Sex With Her Driver(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.