Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,973 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate (9593 Views)

Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Writes On Global Climate Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:24am On May 27, 2019
morpheus24:

Below point to journals and a forum Egyptsearch( which I have been on for over a decade) available to the public for study on issues concerning African DNA and Olmec controversies.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=8

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/genetic-studies-link-indigenous-peoples-amazon-and-australasia-003475

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707617698

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707600494

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929708001390

Here we can see the reasons your argument is completely flawed.

To put it into its proper perspective the Nile civilisation represents about 5% of African history.

Your knowledge of history is very poor indeed. No amount of Eurocentric gibberish will improve that.

Most of your links and arguments are loosely based on the Nile civilisation.

The only idiot on the forum that everyone can see is you morpheus24.

You are a disgrace to all the senses.

Prove to everyone that you aren’t a lost cause.

I’m absolutely certain that you cannot be saved.

You are a lost cause, a liar and faker.

Nothing you write makes any sense to the normal general public.

You claim you are Nigerian and yet you have no sense. That to me is unfortunate because Nigerians are normally smart and well learned about most things.

You are the exception.

In fact, I haven’t met any people outside of Africa that are smarter than the average Nigerian.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:32am On May 27, 2019
Amujale:

To put it into its proper perspective the Nile civilisation represents about 5% of African history.

Your knowledge of history is very poor indeed. No amount of Eurocentric gibberish will improve that.

Most of your links are loosely based on the Nile civilisation.

Only one of the links attached is related to Egyptology the rest are science journals relating to genetic studies on Native Americans.

Keep trying.

Amujale:

What senses are you speaking of here; taste, sight, sound, lol

Amujale:

You claim you are Nigerian and yet you have no sense. That to me is unfortunate because Nigerians are normally smart and well learned about most things.

You are the exception.

In fact, I haven’t met any people outside of Africa that are smarter than the average Nigerian.

The bolded part above is the reason you are being embarrased here. Its because I am Nigerian

but again you are dancing around the subject matter you are supposed to be discussing because you have nothing left to say but empty rhetoric.

It doesn't matter if i am Nigerian. Attack the subject matter, stop attacking the person. At this point you are simply pained and your ego is hurting which is why you keep responding even though you are not really presenting any new information for us to contest.

You are done. When you present some more information let me know.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:47am On May 27, 2019
morpheus24:

Only one of the links attached is related to Egyptology the rest are science journals relating to genetic studies on Native

Again you cannot read properly nor understand what you see in writing.

You should stick to audiobooks or audiotapes, but again you are deaf too.

It isn’t my problem if you cannot read properly and make unintelligible responses.

Further defeats your argument.

If you cannot read properly nor understand what is written, then all your arguments are simply null and void.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:59am On May 27, 2019
Amujale:

Most of your links and arguments are loosely based on the Nile civilisation.

You are the exception.

Meaning as a Nigerian myself, out of all the Nigerians I know, you are exceptional poorly read.

How on earth you can claim to know anything about anything is beyond me when you cannot even read nor understand written text properly.

It’s my pleasure exposing your type as the dunce that is trying to pass as a scientist.

Just go and suck on your thumb or better still keep posting your nonsense and continue to show yourself as a delusional dunce trying to pass as a scientist.

You are fooling nobody but yourself.

You are in above your head and you already know it.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 3:07am On May 27, 2019
morpheus24:

What senses are you speaking of here
All of the senses especially sound and sight.
You have been found to be incapable of reading, hearing and seeing things properly.

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFuhjBGNHPc[/flash]

According to your bad sight and hearing, the above video is about Dr Ivan Sertima, yet he doesn’t even feature as any of the academics.

Instead those Caribbean academics in the above publication verify much of Sertima’s conclusions.

As in they truly did arrive before Columbus.

Your unintelligible urge to attack the truth about African history is mind boggling.

Try Again.

Watch and listen properly, something everyone already knows you are indeed incapable of
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 3:46am On May 27, 2019
Below is a graphical depiction of Lucia the ancestor of the Americas

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 6:07pm On May 27, 2019
Amujale:

[s]Again you cannot read properly nor understand what you see in writing.

You should stick to audiobooks or audiotapes, but again you are deaf too.

It isn’t my problem if you cannot read properly and make unintelligible responses.

Further defeats your argument.

If you cannot read properly nor understand what is written, then all your arguments are simply null and void.[/s]

Empty comments. nothing to refute here.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:45am On May 28, 2019
Amujale:

All of the senses especially sound and sight.
You have been found to be incapable of reading, hearing and seeing things properly.

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFuhjBGNHPc[/flash]

According to your bad sight and hearing, the above video is about Dr Ivan Sertima, yet he doesn’t even feature as any of the academics.

Instead those Caribbean academics in the above publication verify much of Sertima’s conclusions.

As in they truly did arrive before Columbus.

Your unintelligible urge to attack the truth about African history is mind boggling.

Try Again.

Watch and listen properly, something everyone already knows you are indeed incapable of

I listened to the video properly and this guys video is really talking about issues with Jamaican sovreingty and the issues his country is experiencing as regards colonialism.

The only parts that are connected to the subject matter we talking about is his contentions on the origins of the Jamaican people and we shall discuss that below:

Contention 1: There were black people /Caribs called the Amaru or Olmec peoples who were the original inhabitants of Jamaica.

My response to that: I don't have a problem with that, there are blacked skinned people who populated the world in general, however these people are not African people and if there were such people in Jamaica before the arrival of Africans, they would be Ameriindian people of Ameriindian genetic ancestry inregardless of their similar appearances to Africans, if that were the case. The guy in the video cannot prove his assertion again because genetic evidence in the Americas does not have any African DNA from the continent pre-columbus. It does have African DNA after the Atlantic Slave trade from Africans that were brought there 400+ years ago.

Contention 2: The Caribs looked like the Olmec colossal statues. An African looking people.

Response; There is no evidence to corroborate this hypothesis. The conclusions are based on circumstantial evidence. Idia Amin's face is put next to the Olmec statue as a montage to suggest that the Olmecs were Africans. This is deceptive picto-graphic manipulation.There is no fossil of any human found in the Americas that is older than Luzia 11,500 years who has been genetically tested and clustered with mongoloid Asians that crossed the bering straits, until this is discovered the factual information on hand is that there were no African populations in the Americas.

Contention 3: The Caribs were connected to Kemetic egyptians as they built Pyramids similar to those in Egypt and these pyramids were dated 20,000 years ago.

Response: What this would imply is that the Egyptian civilization dated at about 3,000 years ago is 1,000 of years younger that of the Olmec and so these Africans arrived the Americas with this pyramid building technology 1,000 of years before the Egyptians. The difference in numbers being 20,000- 3,000= 17,000 years. So these Africans had this technology 17,000 years before the Egyptians did ,yet on all their journeys round the world, they did not establish similar pyramid structures, Hmmmm

Contention 4. The trans Atlantic slave trade did not happen. There was a trans Atlantic war to wipe out all black civilizations and put them under subjugation.

Response. NO evidence to support his theory. DNA evidence taken on present day Jamaicans show their African DNA clustering with mostly West African and Central African groups DEFINITIVELY proven through DNA analysis that their ancestors emanate from these regions with the rest of their DNA coming from infusions from Europeans, a small percentage of South Asians and the rest Native Americans.

The other stuff he rants about have to do with Soverignty laws, World bank, Debt Slavery e.t.c., nothing to do with this subject matter.

Its a shame Amujale you just post stuff here that you cannot defend, it simply shows you not versed in much research or knowledge and are simply a young man engulfed in watchin AFrocentric videos.

Hit the books!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:53am On May 28, 2019
Amujale:

Honestly Amujale, you accuse me of not paying attention but you are real Olodo. I added an attachment of the recent research done on the bones of Luzia at the Univerisy of Sao paulo and mentioned that the reconstruction done in 1990 was based on suggestions that the fossil found had cranio metric measurement similar to that of African/Melanesians but the DNA evidence from the research in 2018 shows that the genetics of Luzia correlate with Mongoloid Asians consistent with Ameriindian migrants into South America

Please read it

OLODO!

http://agencia.fapesp.br/the-new-face-of-luzia-and-the-lagoa-santa-people/29168/

"How many human migrations from Asia came to the Americas at the end of the Ice Age more than 16,000 years ago was hitherto unknown. The traditional theory, formulated in the 1980s by Neves and other researchers, was that the first wave had African traits or traits similar to those of the Australian Aboriginals.

The well-known forensic facial reconstruction of Luzia was performed in accordance with this theory. Luzia is the name given to the fossil skull of a woman who lived in the Lagoa Santa region 12,500 years ago and is sometimes referred to as the “first Brazilian”.

The bust of Luzia with African features was built on the basis of the skull’s morphology by British anatomical artist Richard Neave in the 1990s.

“However, skull shape isn’t a reliable marker of ancestrality or geographic origin. Genetics is the best basis for this type of inference,” Strauss explained.

“The genetic results of the new study show categorically that there was no significant connection between the Lagoa Santa people and groups from Africa or Australia. So the hypothesis that Luzia’s people derived from a migratory wave prior to the ancestors of today’s Amerindians has been disproved. On the contrary, the DNA shows that Luzia’s people were entirely Amerindian.”
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2019
morpheus24:

[s]I listened to the video properly and this guys video is really talking about issues with Jamaican sovreingty and the issues his country is experiencing as regards colonialism.

The only parts that are connected to the subject matter we talking about is his contentions on the origins of the Jamaican people and we shall discuss that below:[/s]

Contention 1: There were black people /Caribs called the Amaru or Olmec peoples who were the original inhabitants of Jamaica.

My response to that: I don't have a problem with that, there are blacked skinned people who populated the world in general, [s]however these people are not African people and if there were such people in Jamaica before the arrival of Africans, they would be Ameriindian people of Ameriindian genetic ancestry inregardless of their similar appearances to Africans, if that were the case. The guy in the video cannot prove his assertion again because genetic evidence in the Americas does not have any African DNA from the continent pre-columbus. It does have African DNA after the Atlantic Slave trade from Africans that were brought there 400+ years ago.

Contention 2: The Caribs looked like the Olmec colossal statues. An African looking people.

Response; There is no evidence to corroborate this hypothesis. The conclusions are based on circumstantial evidence. Idia Amin's face is put next to the Olmec statue as a montage to suggest that the Olmecs were Africans. This is deceptive picto-graphic manipulation.There is no fossil of any human found in the Americas that is older than Luzia 11,500 years who has been genetically tested and clustered with mongoloid Asians that crossed the bering straits, until this is discovered the factual information on hand is that there were no African populations in the Americas.

Contention 3: The Caribs were connected to Kemetic egyptians as they built Pyramids similar to those in Egypt and these pyramids were dated 20,000 years ago.

Response: What this would imply is that the Egyptian civilization dated at about 3,000 years ago is 1,000 of years younger that of the Olmec and so these Africans arrived the Americas with this pyramid building technology 1,000 of years before the Egyptians. The difference in numbers being 20,000- 3,000= 17,000 years. So these Africans had this technology 17,000 years before the Egyptians did ,yet on all their journeys round the world, they did not establish similar pyramid structures, Hmmmm

Contention 4. The trans Atlantic slave trade did not happen. There was a trans Atlantic war to wipe out all black civilizations and put them under subjugation.

Response. NO evidence to support his theory. DNA evidence taken on present day Jamaicans show their African DNA clustering with mostly West African and Central African groups DEFINITIVELY proven through DNA analysis that their ancestors emanate from these regions with the rest of their DNA coming from infusions from Europeans, a small percentage of South Asians and the rest Native Americans.

The other stuff he rants about have to do with Soverignty laws, World bank, Debt Slavery e.t.c., nothing to do with this subject matter.

Its a shame Amujale you just post stuff here that you cannot defend, it simply shows you not versed in much research or knowledge and are simply a young man engulfed in watchin AFrocentric videos.

Hit the books[/s]!

You have a pea brain that cannot understand simple logic.

Where’d you think the ancient Caribbeans came from?

Where did Lucia come from?

Oponu

Afofun.

Africans are the first people to arrive on planet Earth and it’s from their continent that they proceed to populate all the other continents of the world.

It isn’t that complicated.

Since you are a dunce I don’t expect you to understand.

As I have said earlier, you are a lost cause.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2019
morpheus24:

Honestly Amujale, you accuse me of not paying attention [s]but you are real Olodo. I added an attachment of the recent research done on the bones of Luzia at the Univerisy of Sao paulo and mentioned that the reconstruction done in 1990 was based on suggestions that the fossil found had cranio metric measurement similar to that of African/Melanesians but the DNA evidence from the research in 2018 shows that the genetics of Luzia correlate with Mongoloid Asians consistent with Ameriindian migrants into South America[/s]

[s]Please read it

OLODO!

http://agencia.fapesp.br/the-new-face-of-luzia-and-the-lagoa-santa-people/29168/

"How many human migrations from Asia came to the Americas at the end of the Ice Age more than 16,000 years ago was hitherto unknown. The traditional theory, formulated in the 1980s by Neves and other researchers, was that the first wave had African traits or traits similar to those of the Australian Aboriginals.

The well-known forensic facial reconstruction of Luzia was performed in accordance with this theory. Luzia is the name given to the fossil skull of a woman who lived in the Lagoa Santa region 12,500 years ago and is sometimes referred to as the “first Brazilian”. [/s]

[s]The bust of Luzia with African features was built on the basis of the skull’s morphology by British anatomical artist Richard Neave in the 1990s.

“However, skull shape isn’t a reliable marker of ancestrality or geographic origin. Genetics is the best basis for this type of inference,” Strauss explained.

“The genetic results of the new study show categorically that there was no significant connection between the Lagoa Santa people and groups from Africa or Australia. So the hypothesis that Luzia’s people derived from a migratory wave prior to the ancestors of today’s Amerindians has been disproved. On the contrary, the DNA shows that Luzia’s people were entirely Amerindian.”
[/s]

The version you peddle is wrong. Your genetic argument is flawed due to the fact that the Eurocentric historians that came up with these “Theories” are wrong and irrelevant.

African historians, scholars and academics have already determined the correct and accurate version of history.

There is no doubt in my mind that African historians, academics and scholars are correct regarding African history and Eurocentric's and yourself are completely and uttering wrong.

So you can go and bury your head under a rock with your vile and warped Eurocentric beliefs that evades all logic.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2019
morpheus24:

[s]What mechanism turned these "Africans" (even though back then there was nothing such as an African, just a Homo Sapien Sapien being running around) to change from their present features into that of Europeans and Asians?

What is this Eurocentric view that you keep referring to?[/s]

You are a complete dunce.

Eni a ba ta fi owo re ra atupa.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2019
Amujale:
Barton discusses early American civilisations, have you heard of the "Wahetaw of Louisiana" ,

the Darienite Indians of Panama,

the Choco Regional Indians of Colombia,

the Chuarras of Brazil,

the black(sic) Califonians of California

or the Jamassee Indians whom in antiquity occupies modern day Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and North Florida.

There are also the Guanin who are also said to be indigenous to the Caribbean.

Barton discusses black(sic) civilisations of the Americas from pre-historic to the present day times. The Washetaw of Louisiana are said to be master shipbuilders, in addition to sailing to and fro the coast of Africa, they are said to voyage the Atlantic and Caribbean Sea as well as the Pacific.

Reading into and or studying the publications of African historians ought to leave the normal African with no doubt on our rich and exceptional history.

Although, a few dunces and Eurocentric sympathisers will always be left scratching their heads.

They taught in school that Africa doesn’t have any history, they were wrong.

In 2019 anyone caught teaching Eurocentrism in African institutes of learning deserve to be shot, dispelled and have their license revoked.

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2019
Amujale:

All black people are easily associated with Africa. In antiquity, all black people are African and are the only humans present in the world at the time.

The oldest human fossil is found in Africa, the oldest complete human fossils found outside Africa are that of a black Africans.

It’s simple logic that evades Eurocentrics.

“All Nigerian people are intelligent.

Olu is a Nigerian.

Therefore, to everyone else other than Eurocentric and their sympathisers, applying simple logic Olu is an intelligent person.”

Exploring the analysis of reputable African historians, academics and scholars, one is bound to reach similar conclusions.

Eurocentric’s view on African history is wrong, I can fully assure everyone reading these text that African historians are accurate in their determinations of our own history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2019
Eurocentric’s view on African history is completely and utterly wrong, African historians are accurate in their determinations of our own history.

Amujale:
[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BGSh2W0U1w[/flash]

How European Fundamentalist control Historical Commentary and Discourse

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2019
Both Chinua Achebe and Wole Soyinka are indeed correct in their determinations regarding African history, Eurocentric’s are wrong.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2019
Cheikh Anta Diop, Ivan Sertima, Paul Barton, Louis Farrakhan, W.E.B Dubois, Henry Williams, Kwame Nkrumah, Patrick Lumumba, Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka, Nnamdi Azikwe, Obafemi Awolowo e.t.c are indeed correct with their determinations regarding African history.

Eurocentric’s view on African history are completely and utterly wrong.

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYk8cm_aREA[/flash]

The Origins Of Civilisation: featuring Dr Cheikh Anta Diop (Senegalese historian, anthropologist, physicist who studied the human race’s origin and pre- colonial African culture)

Its important to note that although Diop speaks fluent French, is immediately translated from French into English by the translator in the video.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 7:16pm On May 28, 2019
Amujale:

You have a pea brain that cannot understand simple logic.

Where’d you think the ancient Caribbeans came from?

Listen you dummy, the "ancestors" of all people presently populating the entire world today "originate" in Africa.

This is different from saying Caribs came from Africa if you want to use simple deductive reasoning.

If you use that logic then it is fine to say the Europeans are Africans because their "ancestors" also originated from Africa.

The original peoples that populated the Americas came from Asia, not their "ancestors". "THEY" came from Asia, not their great great great great great great over 100,000 year old ancestors who originated from Africa.

You are a slowpoke for real!

Amujale:

Where did Lucia come from?

Luzia's fossil is 11,500 years old. Luzia's DNA clusters with that of Mongoloig Asians who originate in Asia. Luzia did not come from Africa. The ancestors of Luzia who left Africa 50,000 to 100,000 years ago are the ones who originate from Africa.

You are a slowpoke for real!

Amujale:

Africans are the first people to arrive on planet Earth and it’s from their continent that they proceed to populate all the other continents of the world.

It isn’t that complicated.

1.Did they arrive from another planet?

2. When they left Africa did they just vanish, what happened to these original ancestors who left 50,000 to 100,000 years ago.

3. Question 2 is a lead in to the reason you cannot answer the question I have been posing for the last several pages which you are afraid to do so because your logic will fall flat because you do not understand the implications of genetics.

Of the pictures below please point to the African. If you pick, please tell us why you picked that person as an African and not the rest. If you pick all tell us why you picked all.

Olodo!.

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 7:35pm On May 28, 2019
Amujale:

The version you peddle is wrong. Your genetic argument is flawed due to the fact that the Eurocentric historians that came up with these “Theories” are wrong and irrelevant.

You say they are wrong yet you do not explain why they are wrong.

That's like saying eating Eba with ewedu soup everyday is wrong. Explain what and why it is wrong. You can't simply say because it came from European scientist, that is s.T.upid reasoning.

There are scientists from Asia, Africa, Black, Brown, yellow who do peer reviews on these journals and we are to believe Amujale because he simply states it is wrong.

Gerrara here!

Amujale:

African historians, scholars and academics have already determined the correct and accurate version of history.

Sertima and Diop are outdated scholars with no new published material.

its like telling me to go read Darwins " the origins of man" when we are light years ahead of that informatin.

Olodo!

Amujale:

There is no doubt in my mind that African historians, academics and scholars are correct regarding African history and Eurocentric's and yourself are completely and uttering wrong.

Yes, they are just correct because Amujale says they are. He cannot tell you why compared to other updated information. He just knows in his African brain that because the scholars are African then they must be right

Olodo!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 7:49pm On May 28, 2019
Amujale:

Reading into and or studying the publications of African historians ought to leave the normal African with no doubt on our rich and exceptional history.

Although, a few dunces and Eurocentric sympathisers will always be left scratching their heads.

They taught in school that Africa doesn’t have any history, they were wrong.

In 2019 anyone caught teaching Eurocentrism in African institutes of learning deserve to be shot, dispelled and have their license revoked.
Story story!

Again you have said nothing of relevance here just totoring
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 7:51pm On May 28, 2019
Amujale:
Both Chinua Achebe and Wole Soyinka are indeed correct in their determinations regarding African history, Eurocentric’s are wrong.

Nothing concerns these two fictional writers in this matter so dropping names here and there as an attempt to look smart will not work. They are authors of Igbo and Yoruba history respectively.

Shikena!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 8:01pm On May 28, 2019
Amujale:
Cheikh Anta Diop, Ivan Sertima, Paul Barton, Louis Farrakhan, W.E.B Dubois, Henry Williams, Kwame Nkrumah, Patrick Lumumba, Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka, Nnamdi Azikwe, Obafemi Awolowo e.t.c are indeed correct with their determinations regarding African history.

Eurocentric’s view on African history are completely and utterly wrong.

Cheikh Anta Diop Anthropologist from the early 80's. Information outdated.

Ivan Sertima- Anthropologist from the early 80's. Research outdated.

Paul Barton,- haven't read his works

Louis Farrakhan, W.E.B Dubois, Henry Williams,- African American civil rights activists who are concerned with Politics and civil rights. They are not anthropologists or scientists. The nation of islam did peddle a pseudo scientific story about how Dr. Yakub created white people as an evil experiment and space ships are coming back to take black people to heaven.

Kwame Nkrumah, Patrick Lumumba, Nnamdi Azikwe, Obafemi Awolowo - African nationalists involved in politics and nation building. They are not scientists, Anthropologists or Archealogists.

Olodo. Your name throwing will not save you here!

Amujale:

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYk8cm_aREA[/flash]

The Origins Of Humanity: featuring Dr Cheikh Anta Diop (Senegalese historian, anthropologist, physicist who studied the human race’s origin and pre- colonial African culture)

Its important to note that although Diop speaks fluent French, is immediately translated from French into English by the translator in the video.

Cheik deals with Egyptology at best and his arguments centered on the existence of Black civilizations in the Nile valley with particular emphasis on the origins of Egyptians emanationg from the Natufian cultures in Africa. He argued that most of the Egyptian Pharoahs were black African and Melanin tests on some of the mummified Pharoahs proved this

After Diops time, further genetic testing was done on many pharaonic mummies and they cluster with Africans on a PN2 clad, meaning they did have African ancestry with E3b1b being the most consistent Ydna haplogroup consistent North Africans, Ethiopians, Somali and Nile valley peoples but also had many West Asian DAN ancestry as well.

Next argument please. You have no idea what you are listening to for real.

Olodo!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 8:23pm On May 28, 2019
Amujale:

All black people are easily associated with Africa.

how are they associate with Africa. What makes them associated with Africa?

Their skin color?

Their body morphology?

Their Brain size?

Their genetics?

Their cranio- metrics.

You are a simpleton olodo!

Amujale:

In antiquity, all black people are African and are the only humans present in the world at the time.

1. What is antiquity? do yo mean in the past and if so , when do you mean.

2. By your logic, all people are African not just black people Olodo!

Amujale:

The oldest human fossil is found in Africa, the oldest human fossils found outside Africa are that of a black Africans.

The oldest human fossil found is Africa is OMO 1 and is dated at 150,000 years ago. These fossils are Anatomically human and so cluster with present day human anatomy. Since they are that old it is neither here nor there what they typically looked like. They could have had wavy to curly hair,( Straight hair is actually the default phenotype for most mammals)jet black to light brown skin and the body morphology of any type of human available today.

The oldest human fossils found outside of Africa are of another human species_ Neanderthal and Denisovan. They are not black Africans.

YOu are an Olodo and have no idea what you are talking about.

Amujale:

“All Nigerian people are intelligent.

Olu is a Nigerian.

Therefore, to everyone else other than Eurocentric and their sympathisers, applying simple logic Olu is an intelligent person.”

If you are trying to follow the logical rules of deductive reasoning here you have failed woefully cause you just wrote gibberish up there.

Amujale:

Exploring the analysis of reputable African historians, academics and scholars, one is bound to reach similar conclusions.

Eurocentric’s view on African history is wrong, I can fully assure everyone reading these text that African historians are accurate in their determinations of our own history.

Data is data. Data is objective information.

A view on something Eurocentric or Afrocentric is called "confirmation bias'. When you propose something in you faculties before actually testing it out just to confirm what you already had in mind in the first place.

No matter how hard you try. You are an Olodo. I gave you fair warning but you wanted to prove stubborn.

I will embarrass you here my young man!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2019
morpheus24:

[s]how are they associate with Africa. What makes them associated with Africa?

Their skin color?

Their body morphology?

Their Brain size?

Their genetics?

Their cranio- metrics.

You are a simpleton olodo!

1. What is antiquity? do yo mean in the past and if so , when do you mean.

2. By your logic, all people are African not just black people Olodo!

The oldest human fossil found is Africa is OMO 1 and is dated at 150,000 years ago. These fossils are Anatomically human and so cluster with present day human anatomy. Since they are that old it is neither here nor there what they typically looked like. They could have had wavy to curly hair,( Straight hair is actually the default phenotype for most mammals)jet black to light brown skin and the body morphology of any type of human available today.

The oldest human fossils found outside of Africa are of another human species_ Neanderthal and Denisovan. They are not black Africans.

YOu are an Olodo and have no idea what you are talking about.

If you are trying to follow the logical rules of deductive reasoning here you have failed woefully cause you just wrote gibberish up there.

A view on something Eurocentric or Afrocentric is called "confirmation bias'. When you propose something in you faculties before actually testing it out just to confirm what you already had in mind in the first place.

No matter how hard you try. You are an Olodo. I gave you fair warning but you wanted to prove stubborn.

[/s]

You are a complete and utter dunce.

It’s my pleasure to expose your unintelligible arguments.

You continue to prove that you cannot read not understand written text properly.

If you cannot read nor understand what is written then just STFU.

Nobody is interested in your Eurocentric gibberish.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2019
morpheus24:

how are they associate with Africa. What makes them associated with Africa?

[s]Their skin color?

Their body morphology?

Their Brain size?

Their genetics?

Their cranio- metrics.

You are a simpleton olodo![/s]

1. What is antiquity? [s]do yo mean in the past and if so , when do you mean. [/s]

[s]2. By your logic, all people are African not just black people Olodo![/s]

[s]The oldest human fossil found is Africa is OMO 1 and is dated at 150,000 years ago. These fossils are Anatomically human and so cluster with present day human anatomy. Since they are that old it is neither here nor there what they typically looked like. They could have ha[/s]d [s]wavy to curly hair,( Straight hair is actually the default phenotype for most mammals)jet black to light brown skin and the body morphology of any type of human available today.
[/s]

[s]The oldest human fossils found outside of Africa are of another human species_ Neanderthal and Denisovan. They are not black Africans. [/s]

[s]YOu are an Olodo and have no idea what you are talking about. [/s]

I[s]f you are trying to follow the logical rules of deductive reasoning here you have failed woefully cause you just wrote gibberish up there.

No matter how hard you try. You are an Olodo. I gave you fair warning but you wanted to prove stubborn.[/s]

The only person you are embarrassing is yourself.

You haven’t the foggiest idea what you are talking about.

Again, your viewpoints are utterly and completely wrong, belong in the intellectual bin.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 9:18pm On May 29, 2019
Amujale:

The only person you are embarrassing is yourself.

You haven’t the foggiest idea what you are talking about.

Again, your viewpoints are utterly and completely wrong, belong in the intellectual bin.

hahahahaha!

As usual he doesn't attack any of my points because he is clueless.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 9:19pm On May 29, 2019
Amujale:

You are a complete and utter dunce.

It’s my pleasure to expose your unintelligible arguments.

You continue to prove that you cannot read not understand written text properly.

If you cannot read nor understand what is written then just STFU.

Nobody is interested in your Eurocentric’s was gibberish.

Please expose me I beg you , counter my arguments or at least answer the question I have been asking you for 100 pages now.

You can't because you don't know how to.

Village boy!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2019
morpheus24:

counter my arguments

Tell us what your arguments are, quote your sources and their authors and let’s take it from there.

Since you have no argument but gibberish from being brain washed, you and your type go around attaching pan Africanist with Eurocentric views that have been found to be false and vile with regards to African History.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2019
morpheus24:

[s]Cheikh Anta Diop Anthropologist from the early 80's. Information outdated.

Paul Barton,- haven't read his works

Louis Farrakhan, W.E.B Dubois, Henry Williams,- African American civil rights activists who are concerned with Politics and civil rights. They are not anthropologists or scientists. The nation of islam did peddle a pseudo scientific story about how Dr. Yakub created white people as an evil experiment and space ships are coming back to take black people to heaven.

Kwame Nkrumah, Patrick Lumumba, Nnamdi Azikwe, Obafemi Awolowo - African nationalists involved in politics and nation building. They are not scientists, Anthropologists or Archealogists.

Olodo. Your name throwing will not save you here!

Cheik deals with Egyptology at best and his arguments centered on the existence of Black civilizations in the Nile valley with particular emphasis on the origins of Egyptians emanationg from the Natufian cultures in Africa. He argued that most of the Egyptian Pharoahs were black African and Melanin tests on some of the mummified Pharoahs proved this

After Diops time, further genetic testing was done on many pharaonic mummies and they cluster with Africans on a PN2 clad, meaning they did have African ancestry with E3b1b being the most consistent Ydna haplogroup consistent North Africans, Ethiopians, Somali and Nile valley peoples but also had many West Asian DAN ancestry as well.

Next argument please. You have no idea what you are listening to for real.

Olodo![/s]

If you don’t understand my research then STFU instead of making yourself look the more stupid.

All your analysis of the above academics are completely and utterly wrong.

It isn’t hard to research.

But as all brain washed Eurocentric’s, they cannot research on African historians because your brain has been fried.

Again, your urge to bash pan Africanist at first sight is mind boggling.

Cheikh Anta Diop used all his intellectual prowess in the study of human origin. His study encompasses a huge range and geographical region.

Maybe if you make the effort to read and study his works instead of peddling Eurocentric views that are false and vile.

2 Likes

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2019
morpheus24:

Cheikh Anta Diop Anthropologist from the early 80's. Information outdated.

You are utterly and completely wrong, your fried brain is getting the better of you.

Cheikh Anta Diop wasn’t merely an Anthropologist, he held distinctions in multiple disciplines.

History never runs out of date, the reason it’s called history in the first place.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2019
morpheus24:

You are completely and utterly wrong.

Moreover he wasn’t merely an Anthropologist, just as many of us, he also majors in multiple disciplines.

Again, History can never run out of date.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2019
morpheus24:

Louis Farrakhan, W.E.B Dubois, Henry Williams,- African American civil rights activists who are concerned with Politics and civil rights.
Kwame Nkrumah, Patrick Lumumba, Nnamdi Azikwe, Obafemi Awolowo

All exceptional Africans that without their awesome works and impact you wouldn’t be able to chat all the NONSENSE that you are today.

The reason I can assure you that with the views that you currently hold, is responsible for dispossessing you of all your senses.

The reason you are not able to read, listen nor see properly when presented with the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mikhail Gorbachev: Buhari, World Leaders Pay Tribute To ex-Soviet Leader / Bad Governance, Corruption Responsible For Coups In Africa — US Army Chief / Queen Elizabeth Ii Husband Accidentally Flashes joystick(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.