Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate (9590 Views)

Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Writes On Global Climate Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2019
Everyone knows that morpheus24 is a spanner and isn’t a real African.

He’s probably a Berber, Moor or some other Asiatic trying to pass as an African.

No, argument, except for stating the obvious that everyone knows already that I am a pan Africanist.

No original content except for copying and stealing other peoples on the forum.

No sense, just read his posts and come up with your own conclusion.

He has no knowledge of history except those that he steals from other Nlanders on the forum.

morpheus24 is an abomination that will always come up short coming up against the greatest continent on Earth.

morpheus24 is never going to recover his senses, even washing his brain with omo cannot cure him.

morpheus24 is a liar and faker and i have been able to determine that he obviously hates himself and hates the truth about African history.

None of his responses addresses the facts above.

Watch, as usual his response will be inconsequential.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by mysticwarrior(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2019
Amujale:

He’s probably a Berber, Moor or some other Asiatic trying to pass as an African.

No, argument, except for stating the obvious that everyone knows already that I am a pan Africanist.

No sense, just read his posts and come up with your own conclusion.

He has no knowledge of history except those that he steals from other Nlanders on the forum.

morpheus24 is an abomination that will always come up short coming up against the greatest continent on Earth.

morpheus24 is never going to recover his senses, even washing his brain with omo cannot cure him.

morpheus24 is a liar and faker and i have been able to determine that he obviously hates himself and hates the truth about African history.

chai this one strong o, Morpheus 24 we would appreciate it if you could kindly come out and convincely deny these allegations

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2019
The
morpheus24 post:

This test is useful to African Americans in general because if you were to test only the Ydna for AA males you would find Non European origins, meaning their original daddy was a white man who slept with a black woman who had a son who had a son, who had a son and so on.

That is a nonsensical statement to make.
The person that teaches that deserves to be shot.
Amujale:

The ancestry of African Americans is predominantly from Niger-Kordofanian (~71%)

You are a dunce.

When you won’t take the effort to study properly, instead of copying and pasting the writings of a chewing gum wrapper, it’s been shown to us that you are incapable of study.

You claim genetics is the only branch of science that determines history, I say you are wrong.

African historians, scholars and academics have proven beyond doubt that history is determined by a combination of the Arts, Commerce and the Sciences.

History is determined by a thorough scientific and analytical process, that is exclusively the “Modus Operandi” of our modern African historians, scholars and academics.

Go and study any of the genetical sciences at place of higher learning or as an apprentice, study properly and come back to the forum to share with us your findings.

You cannot read properly and are incapable of understanding what has been put into writing. How can you claim to know anything about History. You make absurd claims that are neither justifiably nor verifiable, that makes your claims false and invalid.

The above extract of some of your early post clearly proves my point.

Therefore, you have been found out for the liar and faker that you really are.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2019
According to history, Africans are the first people to arrive and build communities in the Americas and the Carribean.

History never can run out of date, the reason its called History in the first place.

Amujale:
Barton discusses early American civilisations, have you heard of the "Wahetaw of Louisiana" ,

the Darienite Indians of Panama,

the Choco Regional Indians of Colombia,

the Chuarras of Brazil,

the black(sic) Califonians of California

or the Jamassee Indians whom in antiquity occupies modern day Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and North Florida.

There are also the Guanin who are also said to be indigenous to the Caribbean.

Barton discusses black(sic) civilisations of the Americas from pre-historic to the present day times. The Washetaw of Louisiana are said to be master shipbuilders, in addition to sailing to and fro the coast of Africa, they are said to voyage the Atlantic and Caribbean Sea as well as the Pacific.

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFuhjBGNHPc[/flash]

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 7:08pm On May 26, 2019
Amujale:

1.I don't know what relevance this has. Are you trying to insinuate that I have to be of another racial classification in other to oppose your nonsensical arguments.

2. Berbers or Amazigh people in fact actually have a better claim to Africa than your Olmec civilization. Their paternal Ydna ties them genetically to African haplogroups while the rest of their DNA emanates from the Levant and West Asian.

3. Moor is pretty much a synonym for a berber person from North Africa as they come from ancient Numidian populations that have lived in Africa and have genetic ties to the continent. These Moors also incorporated Sub saharan African peoples in their gene pool which would make many moors technically African people as well.

You are a duance!

Keep exposing yourself.

Amujale:

You are just projecting now, stick to the actually arguments at hand. You being a pan African has nothing to do with
1. supporting your assertion that Africans or Humans are 50 millions year old.
2. Stating that Africans populated the entire world for millions of years
3. There existed an African civilization in the americas who found their way there via ships and boats

Amujale:

You'd have to point to what I stole on the forum and we can argue this point. Please point to it, show where, what and when I stole these view.

Amujale:

No sense, just read his posts and come up with your own conclusion.He has no knowledge of history except those that he steals from other Nlanders on the forum.
Again you will have to point to where, what and when i stole these ideas from nairalanders. Stop babbling rhetoric and state fact.

Amujale:

What facts are you talking about, you are trying to hide your own lack of knowledge by projecting your stupidity on me.

The only two things you have posted to bolster you points are videos and a book you keep pasting here without pulling content out if it to really debate about.

Then you pull excerpts from several scientific journals from the internet and completely mis-state what they mean. You in addition pull a list of names of these researches who are pretty much European and non African people to bolster your point with no contextualization. I correct you and you have no rebuttal.

All you are left with now is naming calling so you can divert away from the fact that you have nothing left to offer.

Very sad.

[/quote]
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 7:10pm On May 26, 2019
mysticwarrior:
chai this one strong o, Morpheus 24 we would appreciate it if you could kindly come out and convincely deny these allegations

I am not sure what I am really denying here.

These are allegations without any factual information to support the allegation.

If you allege i stole something, you would have to categorically state what it is i stole, When I stole it, How I stole it and who I stole it from for it to make any sense wouldn't it.

If you enjoy empty allegations then that my friend is you issue not mine. I deal with concrete facts and not innuendos for entertainment sake.

I am waiting for Amujale to bring this information forward and I shall take it on but I suspect it will be more empty allegations and more accusations of my not being a Pan African because I don choose to associate with outdated and sometimes fabricated information.

Shikena!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 7:48pm On May 26, 2019
Amujale:

History never can run out of date, the reason its called History in the first place.

I really don't know what the above means. You honestly have a very low IQ. What does "History can never run out of date" mean". History is based on a measurement of an era based on recordable evidence in the form of artifacts, fossils, e.t.c that are measurable. That is why it is called "history" as opposed to "pre-history" which is an era that cannot be accounted for or not recorded.

You really are stupid for real.

Amujale:

According to history, Africans are the first people to arrive and build communities in the Americas and the Carribean.

[flash=250,250]

Again, the bulk of information in support of "African Presence" not "African civilizations" in the new world stated in these videos by Sertima places their evidence on the presence of colossal stone head sculptures(Olmec), commentary by certain sailors to the continent about seeing Africans, artifacts that resemble those found in Africa and Linguistic similarities with words from the new world to that of some African groups. All circumstantial anthropological and archaelogical commentary.

The key information that was not readily available during the times of these assertions was the "genetic evidence" to link these so called African populations to Contemporary Africans in the time frame that has been postulated for the dispersal of Africans to the new world. Factual DNA seqeuncing.

The oldest human fossil found in the America has been dated at 11,500 years old "luzia'. This individual was initially used to bolster the above arguments about Africans in the Americas pre-columbus because the cranio metric measurements were similar to that of AFrican/Melanesian skulls.

DNA tests was conducted on the bones of Luzia and it was discovered that her DNA correlated with that of Mongoloid Asians consistent with AmeriIndians.

NO AFRICAN GENOTYPES WERE DETECTED!

What this implies is that there could not have been any African populations contemporary to those from the continent that arrived in the new world at least by 12,000 years ago otherwise their DNA would live in the the bodies of the fossils and the peoples of the Americas.

This brings us to the next question which you refuse to answer and are dodging from post to post.

OF the pictures below who do you believe is an African. When you choose that person above the rest of the pictures please state why you chose that particular picture as an African and not the rest. If you choose more than one or all please tell us why you chose them.

You are an Olodo masquerading yourself as a Pan Afrianist. Please test my knowledge of Africa and its people I beg you. In fact I dare you and see who has more profound knowledge of the continent and its peoples.

OLODO!

Below point to journals and a forum Egyptsearch( which I have been on for over a decade) available to the public for study on issues concerning African DNA and Olmec controversies.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=8

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/genetic-studies-link-indigenous-peoples-amazon-and-australasia-003475

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707617698

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707600494

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929708001390

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2019
morpheus24:

You are just projecting now, stick to the actually arguments at hand. You being a pan African has nothing to do with
3. There existed an African civilization in the americas who found their way there via ships and boats.

Obviously you cannot read nor understand written text properly.

These are based on scientific and analytical studies made by myself and various other African academics.

morpheus24:

I don't know what relevance this has. Are you trying to insinuate that I have to be of another classification in other to oppose your nonsensical arguments.

Well if you aren’t an African then what business have you here trying to pass as one?

My advice is for you to go and bury you head under a rock. Your kind have done enough damage as it is already.

It’s your kind that is the reason for African’s determination on World History.

So you can bugger off and go and Troll elsewhere.

These findings are partly my own and are substantiated by many other African historians and are verifiable by anyone who is bothered to check the material.

Amujale:

Since you will Not have a sensible conversation without being deceitful, our conversation ends.

There is No debate between you a and I, that ended the moment you were found to be a liar and faker. As is clearly visible above.

morpheus24:

Again you will have to point to where, what and when i stole these ideas from nairalanders.

The are numerous instances that you have been found copying or using my content as the basis for you delusional argument i.e the above post is a carbon copy of my previous
below:

morpheus24:

The only two things you have posted
Then you pull statements from the internet and completely mis-state what they mean.

Amujale:

When you won’t take the effort to study properly, instead of copying and pasting the writings of a chewing gum wrapper, it’s been shown to us that you are incapable of study.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2019
Amujale:

[flash=250,250]

I
morpheus24:

Again, the bulk of information in support of "African Presence" not "African civilizations" in the new world stated in these videos by Sertima places their evidence on the presence of colossal stone head sculptures(Olmec), commentary by certain sailors to the continent about seeing Africans, artifacts that resemble those found in Africa and Linguistic similarities with words from the new world to that of some African groups. All circumstantial anthropological and archaelogical commentary.

Again a clear example that you cannot read are deaf and completely blind.

The video doesn’t have anything to with Dr Ivan Sertima. Although it does verify Ivan Sertima academical efforts.

It’s clear that as usual, you didn’t bother to listen nor view the video properly as it is exclusively about Jamaican historians, scholars and academics substantiating mine and Barton’s research on African history.

You are a joker.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2019
morpheus24:

Below point to journals and a forum Egyptsearch( which I have been on for over a decade) available to the public for study on issues concerning African DNA and Olmec controversies.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=8

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/genetic-studies-link-indigenous-peoples-amazon-and-australasia-003475

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707617698

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707600494

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929708001390

Here we can see the reasons your argument is completely flawed.

To put it into its proper perspective the Nile civilisation represents about 5% of African history.

Your knowledge of history is very poor indeed. No amount of Eurocentric gibberish will improve that.

Most of your links are loosely based on the Nile civilisation.

The only idiot on the forum that everyone can see is you morpheus24.

You are a disgrace to all the senses.

Prove to everyone that you aren’t a lost cause.

I’m absolutely certain that you cannot be saved.

You are a lost cause, a liar and faker.

Nothing you write makes any sense to the normal general public.

You claim you are Nigerian and yet you have no sense. That to me is unfortunate because Nigerians are normally smart and well learned about most things.

You are the exception.

In fact, I haven’t met any people outside of Africa that are smarter than the average Nigerian.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 10:52pm On May 26, 2019
History is a true account of events. Has nothing to does with genetics parse.

However, historians are known to make good use of all the branches of knowledge so as to make the most accurate determination of such events.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 11:15pm On May 26, 2019
Amujale:

I

Again a clear example that you cannot read are deaf and completely blind.

The video doesn’t have anything to with Dr Ivan Sertima. Although it does verify Ivan Sertima academical efforts.

It’s clear that as usual, you didn’t bother to listen nor view the video properly as it is exclusively about Jamaican historians, scholars and academics substantiating mine and Barton’s research on African history.

You are a joker.

Stop dancing around Amujale. The information you post are based on the assertion that "Africans founded African civilizations in the Americas and your videos including the one about Jamaicans and the book by Sertima all allude to the same conclusion. Refuting the evidence on Sertima's videos and the jamiacan videos are doing one and the same thing.

You are a very slick , what you do is divert attention away by saying a whole lot but really saying nothing at all, meanwhile you dodge everything that I have put forward by not addressing any of the information at all because you really cannot.

You tried earlier by posting some gibberish you pulled from the internet about genetics and when you found out that you couldn't support any of it you divert and begin to digress.

I see you boy!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 11:20pm On May 26, 2019
Amujale:

Here we can see the reasons your argument is completely flawed.

To put it into its proper perspective the Nile civilisation represents about 5% of African history.

Your knowledge of history is very poor indeed. No amount of Eurocentric gibberish will improve that.

Assuming you want learn the truth behind Africa ‘s history then you will have to study. That’s the reason my research makes reference to various relevant authors.

Eh shut up there my friend. I didn't only post the website that discusses Egyptology. I added journal sites that elaborate and give others extensive access to genetic information about Africans and Native Americans in support of my contentions.

You are dancing around my information now because you really don't know what it is about.

You continue to expose yourself. Continue to test me.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 11:28pm On May 26, 2019
Amujale:
History is a true account of events. Has nothing to does with genetics parse.

How do you authentic historical accounts or events to differentiate them from circumstance and hard evidence.

If they told you stories that your great great great great great grand father was a white man, how do you authenticate that historical account you slowpoke.
If you were to take a genetic test and they found european haplogroups in your Autosomal dna makeup then that would corroborate the historical account told to you by your parents.

You are an Olodo
Amujale:

However, historians are known to make good use of all the branches of knowledge so as to make the most accurate determination of such events.

They make use of all these discplines anthropology, archealogy and genetics to corroborate historical accounts with genetics being the strongest tool of evidence we have today to authenticate circumstantial evidence. That is why you can claim a child is yours because he looks like and walks like you and has a big fore head like you which is circumstantial and only when they test your genetic material with this child can they at a 99.999% confidence interval that the child is yours.

You are just slow that's why you don't understand the implications of the above.

Keep exposing yourself here as a duance who will not go back and re- examine information he has because his pride is hurting him so much he can't admit that he doesn't know something.

OLODO!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 11:57pm On May 26, 2019
Amujale:

The above is Amujale response to this statement I made "This test is useful to African Americans in general because if you were to test only the Ydna for AA males you would find Non European origins, meaning their original daddy was a white man who slept with a black woman who had a son who had a son, who had a son and so on."

To show you how st.u.pid he is , he really did not understand what I meant and so responded as such instead of to break the response down, one by one. which is What is Ydna in the first place. Let me help you out. pay attention to the bolded below.

Olodo!

Y-DNA tests can help you trace ancestry along your direct paternal line -- son to father to paternal grandfather...
Hero Images/Getty Images

''Y-DNA testing looks at the DNA in the Y-chromosome, a sex chromosome that is[b] responsible for maleness[b]. All biological males have one Y-chromosome in each cell and copies are passed down[b] (virtually) unchanged from father to son each generation.[/b]

How It's Used
Y-DNA tests can be used to test your direct paternal lineage—your father, your father's father, your father's father's father, etc. Along this direct paternal line, Y-DNA can be used to verify whether two individuals are descendants from the same distant paternal ancestor, as well as potentially find connections to others who are linked to your paternal lineage.

Y-DNA tests specific markers on the Y-chromosome of your DNA known as Short Tandem Repeat or STR markers. Because females do not carry the Y-chromosome, the Y-DNA test can only be used by males.

A female can have their father or paternal grandfather tested. If that is not an option, look for a brother, uncle, cousin, or other direct male descendants of the male line you're interested in testing.

How Y-DNA Testing Works
When you take a Y-line DNA test, your results will return both a general haplogroup and a string of numbers. These numbers represent the repeats (stutters) found for each of the tested markers on the Y chromosome. The specific set of results from the tested STR markers determines your Y-DNA haplotype, a unique genetic code for your paternal ancestral line. Your haplotype will be the same as, or extremely similar to, all of the males who have come before you on your paternal line—your father, grandfather, great-grandfather, etc.

Y-DNA results have no real meaning when taken on their own. The value comes in comparing your specific results, or haplotype, with other individuals to whom you think you are related to see how many of your markers match. Matching numbers at most or all of the tested markers can indicate a shared ancestor. Depending upon the number of exact matches, and the number of markers tested, you can also determine approximately how recently this common ancestor was likely to have lived (within 5 generations, 16 generations, etc.).

Short Tandem Repeat (STR) Markets
Y-DNA tests a specific set of Y-chromosome Short Tandem Repeat (STR) markers. The number of markers tested by most DNA testing companies can range from a minimum of 12 to as many as 111, with 67 being commonly considered a useful amount. Having additional markers tested will generally refine the predicted time period in which two individuals are related, helpful for affirming or disproving a genealogical connection on the direct paternal line.

Example: You have 12 markers tested, and you find that you are an exact (12 for 12) match to another individual. This tells you that there is about a 50% chance that the two of you share a common ancestor within 7 generations and a 95% chance that the common ancestor is within 23 generations. If you tested 67 markers, however, and found an exact (67 for 67) match with another individual, then there is a 50% chance that the two of you share a common ancestor within two generations and a 95% chance that the common ancestor is within 6 generations.

The more STR markers, the higher the cost of the test. If cost is a serious factor for you, then you may want to consider starting with a smaller number of markers, and then upgrade at a later date if warranted. Generally, a test of at least 37-markers is preferred if your goal is to determine whether you descend from a specific ancestor or ancestral line. Very rare surnames may be able to obtain a useful result with as few as 12-markers.''

Source:
https://www.thoughtco.com/y-dna-testing-for-genealogy-1421847

Amujale:

You claim genetics is the only branch of science that determines history, I say you are wrong.

Olodo, I said genetics is the strongest factual evidence we have to corroborate theoretical hypothesis about archaelogy and anthropological findings especially having to do with determining origins of peoples from different geographical locations.

Amujale:

African historians, scholars and academics have proven beyond doubt that history is determined by a combination of the Arts, Commerce and the Sciences.

History is determined by a thorough scientific and analytical process, that is exclusively the “Modus Operandi” of our modern African historians, scholars and academics.

Go and study any of the genetical sciences at place of higher learning or as an apprentice, study properly and come back to the forum to share with us your findings.

I have already determined that you have a very low IQ and most of the time are not coherent and really are not sure what you are talking about This is the reason you cannot answer a simple question I have been posing for the last several pages.

Please can you pick the African from the pictures below, just pick and we can continue from there

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 12:26am On May 27, 2019
morpheus24:

We have learnt nothing from you.,

Who are you referring to as “we”, you are alone with your warped understanding of history.

You can’t learn anything because you are a complete dunce, incapable of reading, listening and seeing things correctly.

Your Eurocentric gibberish has no relevance outside of your twisted mindset.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 12:41am On May 27, 2019
morpheus24:

Continue to test me.

Your test ended in a complete failure.

Your score is 0%.

No argument, no sense, cannot read, are deaf and is completely and utterly blind.

What more test does your kind want.

You have failed all logic and common sense.

Now go and bury your head under a rock and stay there until you can find your senses.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 12:59am On May 27, 2019
Amujale:

Who are you referring to as “we”, you are alone with your warped understanding of history.

You can’t learn anything because you are a complete dunce, incapable of reading, listening and seeing things correctly.

My opponent has said absolutely nothing in the above statements about anything.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:03am On May 27, 2019
Amujale:

morpheus24:

My opponent has said absolutely nothing in the above statements about anything.

Inconsequential response as usual.

Who is your opponent?

You’re a dreamer, jog on.

I don’t have time for liars and fakers
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 1:06am On May 27, 2019
Amujale:

Your test ended in a complete failure.

Your score is 0%.

No argument, no sense, cannot read, are deaf and is completely and utterly blind.

What more test does your kind want.

You have failed all logic and common sense.

Now go and bury your head under a rock and stay there until you can find your senses.

Again my opponent cannot address or refute Ydna genetic studies or how genetics has determined that Africans could have not existed in the new World pre-columbus

Let me make the questioning easier for you since the other multiple pictures seem to be confusing you. Are the girls in the picture below Africans or not, if they are why do you say so, If they are not, what makes you believe they are not?

Please answer the question and we can continue educating you on genetic studies.

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:06am On May 27, 2019
morpheus24:

3. There existed an African civilization in the americas who found their way there via ships and boats.

Obviously you cannot read nor understand written text properly.

These are based on scientific and analytical studies made by myself and various other African academics.

morpheus24:

I don't know what relevance this has. Are you trying to insinuate that I have to be of another classification in other to oppose your nonsensical arguments.

Well if you aren’t an African then what business have you here trying to pass as one?

My advice is for you to go and bury you head under a rock. Your kind have done enough damage as it is already.

These findings are partly my own and are substantiated by many other African historians and are verifiable by anyone who is bothered to check the material.

Amujale:

Since you will Not have a sensible conversation without being deceitful, our conversation ends.

There is No debate between you a and I, that ended the moment you were found to be a liar and faker. As is clearly visible above.

morpheus24:

Again you will have to point to where, what and when i stole these ideas from nairalanders.

The are numerous instances that you have been found copying or using my context as the basis for you delusional argument i.e the above post is a carbon copy of my previous
below:

morpheus24:

The only two things you have posted
Then you pull statements from the internet and completely mis-state what they mean.

Amujale:

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 1:09am On May 27, 2019
Amujale:

Inconsequential response as usual.

Who is your opponent?

You’re a dreamer, jog on.

I don’t have time for liars and fakers

We will expose who is the liar soon enough don't run away.

let's do the this one by one so you don't get confused.

Is the picture of the person below that of an African, if so why, if not then why?

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:13am On May 27, 2019
morpheus24:

The above is Amujale response to this statement I made "This test is useful to African Americans in general because if you were to test only the Ydna for AA males you would find Non European origins, meaning their original daddy was a white man who slept with a black woman who had a son who had a son, who had a son and so on."

Again you twisted mindset comes up short.

morpheus24 post:

This test is useful to African Americans in general because if you were to test only the Ydna for AA males you would find Non European origins, meaning their original daddy was a white man who slept with a black woman who had a son who had a son, who had a son and so on.

If you don’t believe, then try reading that back to yourself a few times.

Plus is completely inaccurate in every way possible.

Amujale:

The ancestry of African Americans is predominantly from Niger-Kordofanian (~71%)

You are a dunce.

You cannot read properly and are incapable of understanding what has been put into writing. How can you claim to know anything about History. You make absurd claims that are neither justifiably nor verifiable, that makes your claims false and invalid.

The above extract of some of your early post clearly proves my point.

Therefore, you have been found out for the liar and faker that you really are.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 1:16am On May 27, 2019
Amujale:

[s]Obviously you cannot read nor understand written text properly.

These are based on scientific and analytical studies made by myself and various other African academics.[/s]

Now we exposing the liar.

Amujale:

I am an African born in Nigeria, next question?

Amujale:

This is not trolling, this is simply stating refutations to an assertion made by a child who doesn't really understand fully the information he is spreading out to people and is not able to support his contention by refuting the information that is presented to him .

Amujale:

Your findings are wrong, incomplete analysis. Go back and re-examine new information that is what a grown researcher who really cares about the truth about African matters

Amujale:

You are absolutely correct here. Debating with a child not a debate at all.

Amujale:

The are numerous instances that you have been found copying or using my context as the basis for you delusional argument i.e the above post is a carbon copy of my previous
below:

I am using "your context". This guy I am beginning to believe you did not go to school. What does that mean. I am using your context.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:18am On May 27, 2019
Amujale:
Without a shadow of doubt Africans are indigenous to mainland Africa, however, all and every other African community that exists outside of Africa prior to 1400 B.C.E. are said to have circumnavigate the oceans and seas in order to transport themselves.

The earliest examples are given in line with the early Eskimo, Indigenous Americans, Indigenous Asians, Indigenous Australasian and the Indigenous European. (not meant as a chronology rather alphabetic in order)

They circumnavigated the oceans and seas, depicted themselves similar to present mainland Africans, they described themselves the same way
as well.

All people of the world can trace their roots to African history.

Simply put, all the communities in the world are born from Africa.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/astonishing-3d-face-10000-year-10561797?fbclid=IwAR1U_5z0ABKkXQThJVjpf0_mRycSbUwqllWL1ZtOhLjr7YDLrEsMnGqCWa0
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 1:24am On May 27, 2019
Amujale:
Without a shadow of doubt Africans are indigenous to mainland Africa, however, all and every other African community that exists outside of Africa prior to 1400 B.C.E. are said to have circumnavigate the oceans and seas in order to transport themselves.

The earliest examples are given in line with the early Eskimo, Indigenous Americans, Indigenous Asians, Indigenous Australasian and the Indigenous European. (not meant as a chronology rather alphabetic in order)

They circumnavigated the oceans and seas, depicted themselves similar to present mainland Africans, they described themselves the same way
as well.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/astonishing-3d-face-10000-year-10561797?fbclid=IwAR1U_5z0ABKkXQThJVjpf0_mRycSbUwqllWL1ZtOhLjr7YDLrEsMnGqCWa0

We already addressed this post a couple of pages back. Do you have anything new to offer. If not please answer the below question.

Is the picture of the below persons African, if so why, if not why. I am trying to help you hear Amujale.

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:26am On May 27, 2019
morpheus24:

Your findings are wrong, incomplete analysis.

You are even more thick than was first thought.

Again get it into your thick head, you will never have success using Eurocentric rhetoric and false assertions to argue against Africa’s exceptional and rich history.

You will fail every time.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:32am On May 27, 2019
morpheus24:

We already addressed this post a couple of pages back

Who is the “we” you keep referring to here.

You are alone in your warped understanding of African history.

I conclude that you are beyond help.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 1:34am On May 27, 2019
Amujale:

You are even more thick that was first thought.

Again get it into your thick head, you will never have success using Eurocentric rhetoric and false assertions to argue against Africa’s exceptional and rich history.

You will fail every time.

Yes, because genetics is a eurocentric fabrication yet they can use DNA to determine if Amujale is an African

I am laughing in Igbo.

You are done, you have nothing left. All you are left now with is accusations because you have no where else to go.

Please answer the below question. Are the below girls Africans, if yes why, if not why.

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:46am On May 27, 2019
morpheus24:

Yes, because genetics is a eurocentric fabrication

You’re nonsensical rhetoric is completely Eurocentric gibberish.

African historians use scientific analysis, including genetics sciences to determine the fact that almost all the people of the world can trace their genetic makeup to African ethnicity.

There’s isn’t one reputable African historian that doesn’t use all the branches of knowledge so as to arrive at their conclusions.

Most African historians are methodical and are often obsessed with accuracy, often leaving no stone unturned in their determinations and conclusions.

You’re Eurocentric assertions are based on flawed analysis, hypothesis that are privy to the North of Africa.

And as I made clear in my earlier post, the. Nile civilisation represents about 5% of African history.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:02am On May 27, 2019
Amujale:

You’re nonsensical rhetoric is completely Eurocentric gibberish.

African historians use scientific analysis, including genetics sciences to determine the fact that almost all the people of the world can trace their genetic makeup to African ethnicity.
1. watch how you dodged the question again.

2.Post one these genetic studies and let us peruse through it or do you want me to do it for you.
Amujale:

There’s isn’t one reputable African historian that doesn’t use all the branches of knowledge so as to arrive at their conclusions.

You’re Eurocentric assertions are based on flawed analysis, hypothesis that are privy to the North of Africa.

And as I made clear in my earlier post, the. Nile civilisation represents about 5% of African history.

1.what is "privy to the North of Africa". What are you talking about here you I.diot.?

2. What has nile valley civilisations have to do with posting genetic evidence that shows how homo sapiens populated the rest of the world.

Stick a fork in you my friend, you are done. You have nothing else to say.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 2:12am On May 27, 2019
Amujale:

as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mikhail Gorbachev: Buhari, World Leaders Pay Tribute To ex-Soviet Leader / Bad Governance, Corruption Responsible For Coups In Africa — US Army Chief / Queen Elizabeth Ii Husband Accidentally Flashes joystick(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.