Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate (9567 Views)

Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Writes On Global Climate Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2019
For the umpteenth time go and fix the errors in your post.

You inserted my name fraudulently into one of your crazy highly provocative post, and I ask you to go and correct it immediately.

If you don’t by tomorrow morning, I will be reporting you to the appropriate authorities.

Amujale:

Why have you inserted my name to a fake post?

morpheus24:

Error in posting.

Amujale:

How dare you use may name for your evil intentions?

And you still haven’t corrected the error.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 11:14pm On May 23, 2019
Amujale:

You inserted my name fraudulently into one of your crazy highly provocative post, and I ask you to go and correct it immediately.

If you don’t by tomorrow morning, I will be reporting you to the appropriate authorities.

Did you not see where the response acknowledged it was an error in posting.

Hurry up and go and report.

Olodo!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 11:49pm On May 23, 2019
Amujale:

According to the Paleoclimatic history of our world, the "Out of Africa" experience occurs during the period denoting the Wurum Inter-Stadio. It was said that the Phenoms got caught up in an Ice box.

They live within the ever so hospitable ice; an enviroment dominated by Icy conditions for over a milenia.

Once the Ice Age passed, many Africans turned into white Europeans and Asians (there are a combination of conditions that allows for such to happen); whilst a few retained their complextions throughout the entire period. Those that retained their African features are known to us as the 1%.

50% of World History occurs exclusively within the African continent.

No sensible academic anywhere in the world can deny the fact that every human on earth came as a result of Africa..

What mechanism turned these "Africans" (even though back then there was nothing such as an African, just a Homo Sapien Sapien being running around) to change from their present features into that of Europeans and Asians?

Amujale:

These conclusions are based on a thorough scientific and analytical research opposed to the Eurocentric views that are based on rhetoric and false assertions

What is this Eurocentric view that you keep referring to?

Olodo!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 11:52pm On May 23, 2019
Amujale:
Without a shadow of doubt Africans are indigenous to mainland Africa, however, all and every other African community that exists outside of Africa prior to 1400 B.C.E. are said to have circumnavigate the oceans and seas in order to transport themselves.

The earliest examples are given in line with the early Eskimo, Indigenous Americans, Indigenous Asians, Indigenous Australasian and the Indigenous European. (not meant as a chronology rather alphabetic in order)

They circumnavigated the oceans and seas, depicted themselves similar to present mainland Africans, they described themselves the same way
as well.

All people of the world can trace their roots to African history.

Simply put, all the communities in the world are born from Africa.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/astonishing-3d-face-10000-year-10561797?fbclid=IwAR1U_5z0ABKkXQThJVjpf0_mRycSbUwqllWL1ZtOhLjr7YDLrEsMnGqCWa0

We've addressed this issue already unless you have new information to share, there is no DNA evidence that puts Africans in the Americas 50,000 year ago. The people that crossed the bering straits were genetic Asians.

https://sciencecodex.com/new-face-south-american-people-623728
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 12:41am On May 24, 2019
morpheus24 liar and fraud, go and remove my name from your fake post.

It’s simple, go back to the post in question and edit amicably so as to correct your error.

Stop quoting me in your post until you remove my name from your fake post.

I have made myself crystal clear.

Amujale:

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 12:42am On May 24, 2019
Amujale:
Without a shadow of doubt Africans are indigenous to mainland Africa, however, all and every other African community that exists outside of Africa prior to 1400 B.C.E. are said to have circumnavigate the oceans and seas in order to transport themselves.

The earliest examples are given in line with the early Eskimo, Indigenous Americans, Indigenous Asians, Indigenous Australasian and the Indigenous European. (not meant as a chronology rather alphabetic in order)

They circumnavigated the oceans and seas, depicted themselves similar to present mainland Africans, they described themselves the same way
as well.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/astonishing-3d-face-10000-year-10561797?fbclid=IwAR1U_5z0ABKkXQThJVjpf0_mRycSbUwqllWL1ZtOhLjr7YDLrEsMnGqCWa0

Amujale:
Below are a list of worldwide academics that suppprt the previous posts

1.Campbell MC, Tishkoff SA. Annu. Rev. Genomics Hum. Genet. [free article]

2. Reed FA, Tishkoff SA. Curr. Opin. Genet.

3. Ethnologue ( www.ethnologue.com)

4. Tishkoff SA, Williams SM. Nat. Rev. Genet.

5. Sirugo G, et al. Hum. Genet.

6. Pritchard JK, Stephens M, Rosenberg NA, Donnelly P. Am. J. Hum. Genet. Reynolds JB, et al. Genetics.

8. Cann HM, et al. Science.

9. Rosenberg NA, et al. Science.

10. Dr Cheikh Anta Diop

11. Rosenberg NA, et al. PLoS Genet

12. Jakobsson M, et al. Nature.

13. Ramachandran S, et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. [freebarticle] [PubMed]

14. Forster P, Romano V. Science.

15. Wang S, et al. PLoS Genet.

16. Friedlaender JS, et al. PLoS Genet. [free article]

17. Behar DM, et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. [free article]

18. Gonder MK, Mortensen HM, Reed FA, de Sousa A, Tishkoff SA. Mol. Bio.

19. Tishkoff SA, et al. Mol. Biol.

20. Li JZ, et al. Science.

21. Chen YS, et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. [free article]

And fifty other reputable academics from around the world.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 12:53am On May 24, 2019
letu:
It appears that you are a very angry person, I don't need to do that kind of ridiculous research because who ever those scientist you worship are that's your business,those your scientist are not the only scientist in the whole world, there are many all over the world and they don't have the same view on African history that's why they are divided into two, (1) Afrocentric and (2) Eurocentric so it's up to us to choose which side to follow and there's no middle ground in all this is either your here or there because you appears to be the type that will call themselves pan African but will always make use of Eurocentric ideology/school of thought to describe everything that has to do with Africa.

You are spot on with your analysis.

Totally agree with you.

As in, the current discourse on Asian history is primarily exclusive to Asian writers, scholars and academics.

The discourse on European history is primarily exclusive to European writers, scholars and academics.

African history is currently primarily falsified and concocted by both Asian fundamentalist and Eurocentric writers, that is where all of us (you and I) come in to put things back into their proper perspective for the benefit of the next generations and our own overstanding.

I am a pan Africanist with multi-discipline background and over a decade of research into World History, the other guy is a faker.

My study into World History, with the aid of African historians, scholars and academics makes me come up with my findings.

Pan Africanist are about working towards a progressive worldwide movement that aims to encourage and strengthen bonds of solidarity between all Africans worldwide.

Whilst, Eurocentric views are based on flawed concepts and ideologies.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 1:13am On May 24, 2019
Amujale:
African people circumnavigate the seas and oceans to discover the Americas thousands of years ago during the Olmec Xi civilisation. Modern day historians identify the Olmec with the Mandé people.

Whilst Africans are already well established, living in their glourious communities, the Red Indians walked the steps of Eurasia reaching the Americas on foot.

The Red Indians met various African communities already present in the Americas, as did the Europeans that came later. We fed them, clothed them and taught them how to communicate with God.

And now they want to claim Native American without the proper proclamation of Africas great influence on the continent.

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:12am On May 24, 2019
Amujale:

I am a pan Africanist with multi-discipline background and over a decade of research into World History, the other guy is a faker.

a decade or research yet no knowledge on haplogroups or the genetic makeup of populations round the world.

Amujale:

My study into World History, with the aid of African historians, scholars and academics makes me come up with my findings.

Are these your findings or other peoples findings

Olodo!

Amujale:

Pan Africanist are about working towards a progressive worldwide movement that aims to encourage and strengthen bonds of solidarity between all Africans worldwide.

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXsqjbT3QlE&t=3s[/flash]

Being a Pan Africanist requires that we tell the truth about scientific discoveries even if when they do not promote our world view. You obviously don't know the difference between an Afrocentrist and a Pan African go back to school

Olodo

https://www.thoughtco.com/out-of-africa-hypothesis-172030

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUG2BqLwRxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KyeENDKMw0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mpkn7AEAvU
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:17am On May 24, 2019
Amujale:

African people circumnavigate the seas and oceans to discover the Americas thousands of years ago during the Olmec Xi civilisation. Modern day historians identify the Olmec with the Mandé people.

Whilst Africans are already well established, living in their glourious communities, the Red Indians walked the steps of Eurasia reaching the Americas on foot.

The Red Indians met various African communities already present in the Americas, as did the Europeans that came later. We fed them, clothed them and taught them how to communicate with God.

And now they want to claim Native American without the proper proclamation of Africas great influence on the continent.

The genetic evidence does not support this theory. If Native Americans met Africans the Africans DNA would live in the Native Americans today.

We do not see this when we test the DNA of "proper" Native Americans

Olodo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_xTG6VXlIQ
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 2:39am On May 24, 2019
Kennewick man

Second to Oldest fossil found in the Americas aged at 9000 years, thought to be European because of his cranio metrics.

DNA evidence shows he was Native American

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/06/18/415205524/dna-confirms-kennewick-mans-genetic-ties-to-native-americans
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 3:21am On May 24, 2019
Amujale:
morpheus24 liar and fraud, go and remove my name from your fake post.

It’s simple, go back to the post in question and edit amicably so as to correct your error.

Stop quoting me in your post until you remove my name from your fake post.

I have made myself crystal clear.

I acknowledge the post was in error now you can run along and tell the appropriate authorities so they can come and arrest me on the web.

Olodo!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by letu(m): 4:22am On May 24, 2019
Amujale:

Totally agree with you.

As in, the current discourse on Asian history is primarily exclusive to Asian writers, scholars and academics.

The discourse on European history is primarily exclusive to European writers, scholars and academics.

African history is currently primarily falsified and concocted by both Asian fundamentalist and Eurocentric writers, that is where all of us (you and I) come in to put things back into their proper perspective for the benefit of the next generations and our own overstanding.

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXsqjbT3QlE&t=3s[/flash]
The order guy is a faker well by their fruit you shall know them , I understand what you're saying thanks for understanding.

2 Likes

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 5:06am On May 24, 2019
letu:
The order guy is a faker well by their fruit you shall know them , I understand what you're saying thanks for understanding.

Olodo. What fruit have you known me by.

That's why you asked me to explain genetics and haplogroups to you. Something you have zero understanding about. Please go and research and stop being lazy.

Your friend Amujale keeps dodging that subject matter because he has no idea the implications of it to the outdated mumbo jumbo he keeps posting here about Africans populating the world 50 million years ago.

The two of you keep projecting your ignorance talking about "I follow African scholars because they explain African things in African ways". Some of the stupidest comments I have ever heard.

Can any of you jokers point to the African in the picture below. If you do why did you pick that person as African if you pick all of them why did you choose all.

Olodo!

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2019
morpheus24 are you nuts?

Stop quoting me in your posts, you and I are done with conversation.

Stop butting into my conversation with sane people.

I don’t converse with fakers.

I have nothing to say to you, except that you are a liar and faker.

Stop butting into my conversation I dont want to be associated with a crazy Eurocentric liar and faker as you clearly are.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 4:14pm On May 24, 2019
Amujale:
morpheus24 are you nuts?

Stop quoting me in your posts, you and I are done with conversation.

Stop butting into my conversation with sane people.

I don’t converse with fakers.

I have nothing to say to you, except that you are a liar and faker.

Stop butting into my conversation I dont want to be associated with a crazy Eurocentric liar and faker as you clearly are.

I will be here waiting for you anytime you spit that mumbo jumbo deceiving people with your Afrocentric paradigm.

You cannot refute or rebut anything that is why you dance around accusations and project your own ignorance of certain subject matters.

I have combed through Dr. Sertimas assertions. They are outdated and you know it, that is why you cannot defend it.

Genetics will always trump anthropology because the latter's conclusions are based on circumstantial evidence and inferences while the former is scientific fact.

Olodo!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2019
morpheus24:

Are you nuts?

You are a dunce.

It seems you have problems reading.

Stop quoting me in your post.

You are a liar and faker.

I stopped taking you serious after your fakery and antics.

Go and play with your thumb, you are a disgrace to all the senses.

All my posts are based on scientific and analytical conclusions and are verifiable to the general public.

But you are a faker so you can go and bury your head under a rock with all your crazy Eurocentric ideology.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 5:39pm On May 24, 2019
Amujale:

Are you nuts?

You are a dunce.

All my posts are based on scientific and analytical conclusions and are verifiable to the general public.

But you are a faker so you can go and bury your head under a rock with all your crazy Eurocentric ideology.

I will be here anytime you post that mumbo jumbo Afrocentric gibberish you are passing off as science.

Show us the 50 million year old human fossil that was found?

If Africans were the first people in the the Americas, Did they just vanish? Why don't we find a trace of them in the DNA of the Native Americans that live there today?

The Olmec sculptures are circumstantial anthropological evidence of an African civilization. The genetics points to all fossils found in the new world as correlating to Asians that crossed the bering straits.

Can you point to the African below. if you pick one, Why are they African. If you pick all, why are they all African.

Olodo!

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2019
Genetics is NOT an absolute science, the reasons using it as an argument without studying the necessary variety of disciplines that Eurocentrics come up short.

Africa is the source of all modern humans.

After our team of African historians and academics studied 121 African populations, four African American populations, and 60 non-African populations for patterns of variation at 1327 nuclear microsatellite and insertion/deletion markers.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2019
African historians and academics combined to identity continental ancestral population clusters that correlate with self-described ethnicity and shared cultural and/or linguistic properties.

We observed high levels of mixed ancestry in most populations, reflecting historical migration events across the continent. Our data also provide evidence for shared ancestry among geographically diverse hunter-gatherer populations (Khoesan speakers and Pygmies).

The ancestry of African Americans is predominantly from Niger-Kordofanian (~71%), European (~13%), and other African (~8%) populations, although admixture levels varied considerably among individuals.

This study helps tease apart the complex evolutionary history of Africans and African Americans, aiding both anthropological and genetic epidemiologic studies.

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 5:54pm On May 24, 2019
Amujale:
Genetics is NOT an absolute science, the reasons using it as an argument without studying the necessary variety of disciplines that Eurocentrics come up short.

You don't know what you are talking about really.

Nothing is absolute that is why when you do a DNA test to find out if a child is yours the data never says 100% he/she is yours.

But 99.999% probability is as accurate as anyone can get. This is what is referred to as fact. A test if performed multiple times will yield the same result everytime.

Amujale:

Africa is the source of all modern humans.
This is not disputed since the Hominid that evolved into Homo Sapien Sapien comes from that particular continent.

This does not mean that other species of Humans did not exist on other continents simultaneous to Homo Sapien sapien.

Amujale:

After our team of African historians and academics studied 121 African populations, four African American populations, and 60 non-African populations for patterns of variation at 1327 nuclear microsatellite and insertion/deletion markers.

I don't know where you pulled this quote from but it is incomplete so I don't have an idea what you are trying to say here.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 6:03pm On May 24, 2019
Amujale:
African historians and academics combined to identity continental ancestral population clusters that correlate with self-described ethnicity and shared cultural and/or linguistic properties.

We observed high levels of mixed ancestry in most populations, reflecting historical migration events across the continent. Our data also provide evidence for shared ancestry among geographically diverse hunter-gatherer populations (Khoesan speakers and Pygmies).

The ancestry of African Americans is predominantly from Niger-Kordofanian (~71%), European (~13%), and other African (~8%) populations, although admixture levels varied considerably among individuals.

This study helps tease apart the complex evolutionary history of Africans and African Americans, aiding both anthropological and genetic epidemiologic studies.

You don't really know what you extracted and posted above. All of this above information is in support of all the information I have been posting so far

Africans have a mixed ancestry which is a combination of several groups of Africans on the continent with distinct genetic material, with the khoi and the pygmies having the closest genetic relationship because they are the two most oldest African populations in terms of genetics.

The African American sample simple shows that they come from majority West and Central African regions which correlates with regions that the Atlantic slave trade took place in addition to European DNA which would come from rape, inter mingling and miscegany.

Stop picking quotes that you don't understand it just makes you look more silly.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2019

6. Pritchard JK, Stephens M, Rosenberg NA, Donnelly P. Am. J. Hum. Genet. Reynolds JB, et al. Genetics.

10. Dr Cheikh Anta Diop

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 6:57pm On May 24, 2019
Amujale:

10. Dr Cheikh Anta Diop

You just pulled a whole bunch of stuff on the internet and pasted it here with reference to each of the specific studies by each of those individuals.

If you notice some of the names are repeated on each of the lines you enumerate simply meaning that each of them collaborated on the articles they were researching.

Oh and by the way many of them are Europeans as well so you post Eurocentric people then in the same breath say you support African scientist, anthropologist etc.

is it so hard to concede that what you may know as your paradigm and is lacking is evident and you incorporate new findings into your reasoning but no like religious people you will clling to your beliefs because it informs your world view and anything outside of it you are terrified of the thought and so cling on to what you understand instead of stepping into new information available out day in the name of staying PAN AFRICAN.

For real
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2019
Amujale:

Are you nuts?

You are a dunce.

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2019
Amujale:

as well.

Amujale:

10. Dr Cheikh Anta Diop

African historians and academics are the authorities that possess the correct qualifications regards African history, all other versions are null and void.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 9:14pm On May 24, 2019
Amujale:

African historians and academics are the authorities that possess the correct qualifications regards African history, all other versions are null and void.

I am guessing Rosenburg, jakobsson and Wang are all African scholars from the list of names you posted eh!
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 12:02am On May 25, 2019
I’m guessing morpheus24 is deaf, a dunce, cannot read nor understand written text properly.

African historians spend the better part of their time studying and researching African history, whilst those with Eurocentric views waste their time chasing rainbows with outdated Eurocentric concepts and ideologies.

There is no comparison here.

I am a professional African historian with a background of multi-discipline in the Arts and sciences as well as a pan Africanist with bags of experience in related real-time academia, and you are a faker.

When you get your sanity back from Eurocentric fantasy, if ever you get your senses back, take the time to study what has been written on the thread.

You are a blockhead as you think that you can use Eurocentric views to argue against Africa’s exceptional and rich history.

Before you continue to spout your fantasyland rhetoric, there’s need to go and earn your stripes at a higher place of learning.

It’s clear to me and everyone else that you hate yourself and all Africanist out there such that you hold a warped view of World History.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 12:19am On May 25, 2019
I apologise if i sound conclusive, yet morpheus24 and his kind have a broken-biscuit view of African history.

Even though many of the contributors of the thread have made clear certain fundamental issues surrounding the history of Africa, yet, his type cannot be rescued from the clutches of Eurocentrics.

morpheus24 you are a lost cause.

You claim to be an Africanist in one breathe and contradict yourself stupendously in the next.

Who are you trying deceive?

Stop fooling yourself.

You definitely aren’t fooling anyone else.
Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 12:30am On May 25, 2019
morpheus24:

The image below is an apt depiction of all your unintelligible rant.

Thank you TAO11, I couldn’t have done this without you

1 Like

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by morpheus24: 7:32pm On May 25, 2019
Amujale:
I’m guessing morpheus24 is deaf, a dunce, cannot read nor understand written text properly.

African historians spend the better part of their time studying and researching African history, whilst those with Eurocentric views waste their time chasing rainbows with outdated Eurocentric concepts and ideologies.

There is no comparison here.

I am a professional African historian with a background of multi-discipline in the Arts and sciences as well as a pan Africanist with bags of experience in related real-time academia, and you are a faker.

When you get your sanity back from Eurocentric fantasy, if ever you get your senses back, take the time to study what has been written on the thread.

You are a blockhead as you think that you can use Eurocentric views to argue against Africa’s exceptional and rich history.

Before you continue to spout your fantasyland rhetoric, there’s need to go and earn your stripes at a higher place of learning.

It’s clear to me and everyone else that you hate yourself and all Africanist out there such that you hold a warped view of World History.

Red herring and fillibustering. You are attacking the character and not the actually subject matters presented. Only very gullible people fall for such arguementative strategies.

Attack the information not the personality. It doesn't matter if I am a 3 foot 3 midget with red hair and a pink nose. Admit you don't understand the information instead of telling us how many African scholarships you have here.

You cut and pasted information from the internet on genetic information about Africans you don't understand and now since you can't answer you resort to attacking my character, throwing around words like Eurocentric to throw readers off.

Sertima's anthropological explanations for the presence of Africans in the new world and other parts are outdated. They cannot stand the test of genetics. Don't be mad at that, embrace the truth regardless of who is giving it to you.

Genotype is not Phenotype.

Now answer this question. Of the pictures below who is an African. Please point to the African. If you choose one , why did you choose that one, If you chose all, why did you choose all

Olodo!!

Re: CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate by Amujale(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2019
morpheus24:

The image below is an apt depiction of all your unintelligible rant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing / Atheist Calls Dr. Ben Carson A 'slowpoke', Carson's Response Is Priceless / Director Of Budget Caught On Camera Having Sex With Her Driver(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.