Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. (15596 Views)

Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by luminouz(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
freemanbubble:

Nope you are wrong
They are tight
I'm never wrong in this!!!
Ur just a learner!!!
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by luminouz(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
FRoosevelt:
Oh wellllll. You know, most girls with thigh gaps are slim and trimmed. And you know what they say about slim girls.....grin

What I'm saying is, you need a heavy D for those, else you'll drown in the pleasure fountain. smiley

Some are tight and smooth though.
U be G jare....
Slim gehs can swallow anything o...
And they always have thigh gaps....
Girls with no thigh gaps and thick most times have tight pussies!
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by freemanbubble: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
luminouz:

I'm never wrong in this!!!
Ur just a learner!!!

Nope am not
Am a professional in this field

i don't do relationship
Am a swimmer
A swimmer is a guy who see ladies as swimming pool
Just go in and swim
Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before your entered
Don't give a fuckkk who will swim after you are done with your own swimming
And don't give a fuckkk who is swimming with you as you are swimming
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Konki: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
una too like fucck matter AND E NO GOOD

Bob d risky spotted.
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
luminouz:

U be G jare....
You don yarn am finish my man. Nothing to add. grin
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by freemanbubble: 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
luminouz:

U be G jare....

The thing is all girls can accommodate any size of dick if they want to. Whether slim or the ones without thigh gaps

Just that the slim ones always feel uncomfortable when you insert your dick at first.
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
FRoosevelt:
I have to let you know lincsnuel, I'm absolutely fascinated by the female body and how they come in varieties and different textures, moulds and feels.

Everytime I have a nakedd female body on my bed, I take out a couple minutes to admire and study it thoroughly. It's incredible my man. smiley
Lolzz... This guy u are something else man grin
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolzz... This guy u are something else man grin
My man grin
It's one of the few things keeping us calm and relieved in this harsh country bros grin
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by NairaHercules(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
frbona:
not true bro
There is vagina and there is pussy. Two different things!
Married man who is tired of fvcking his wife because she has a vagina, he goes to meet his mistress out there because she's got a bomb pussy!!!

Don't ever confuse this two again.

I repeat vagina, is what every girl has, but owning a bomb pussy in between her legs dripping with juice and milk is for those special girls who have prepared themselves in the traditional way of straffing.

Vagina=Toto while pussy=Honeypot

Please never you ever say again that pussy and pussy is the same thing otherwise na army go gather you beat.

You welcome

shocked
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by MrCork: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
fineboynl:
when some girls wear leggings their pussy structure are forward facing and revealing, and they also have a kind of space in between their legs which make the laps not to grand each over when they walk. but some girls own are behinds more like closer to the anus. and the thighs grands each other.

bro..does yor pucccccy show forward when u were Atlas Jean's or leggings?(no oofense) angry
Re: Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. by Reex12(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
MrCork:

bro..does yor pucccccy show forward when u were Atlas Jean's or leggings?(no oofense) angry
bro show ur boy some small change na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / Happy Birthday Tallesty1 / Love Story (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.