Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? (2852 Views)

What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Someone keep saying meow to me
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by sinaj(f): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
itz either you luk lyk a cat or d person iz a cat wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by vizkiz: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
the person is a witch send from your mother's house to hunt you down....you happy now? undecided

Ok next!
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thats means ur turning gay grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by AfricanApple(f): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
it means you are a cat or why else would he/she say that to you
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
vizkiz:
the person is a witch send from your mother's house to hunt you down....you happy now? undecided

Ok next!
I'm not gonna go into mother diss with you...its vivid you don't value your mother, buh I value mine...you're free to fvck off now
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by Vicalloyd(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
RomanZeus:
I'm not gonna go into mother diss with you...its vivid you don't value your mother, buh I value mine...you're free to fvck off now

Fight! Fight! Fight!
Theres bottle and Cutlass here,choose one

BTW ''MEOW'' ke,i be cat ni?
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
RomanZeus:

In your dream

In your house

Or at your place of work

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by Mhizkel(f): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Check yourself op...you might have the look of a cat
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by Nobody: 12:30am On May 01, 2015
Probably they see you as a cat and hence communicate like that
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by Nobody: 1:12am On May 01, 2015
RIP tew Ur destiny in advance
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by kambili999(f): 1:12am On May 01, 2015
maybe you look like a cat, or walk like a cat, or the person is a cat. it must be one of these. grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by Nobody: 1:53am On May 01, 2015
ennyhola:
RIP tew my destiny in advance
uncultured dundderhead
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by Nobody: 1:54am On May 01, 2015
ennyhola:
RIP tew Ur destiny in advance
back at ya, uncultured dundderhead
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by MrCork: 2:12am On May 01, 2015
RomanZeus:

....bro...juss tell her to call *Womanliness*. angry
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by MrCork: 2:13am On May 01, 2015
RomanZeus:

....bro...juss tell her to call *punnny*. angry
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 01, 2015
RomanZeus:
back at ya, uncultured dundderhead
u re d one with d issue na

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? / Am Confuse Abt Wht He Does / Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.