Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) (46713 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by jendhorlee(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
someone who'll eventually be smashed live on Tv
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by RighteousI: 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
he's probably kneeling to apologize in advance for the adultery he will commit.
believe me, ain't no man that will have sex with only you will kneel down to propose.

at the end of the day, the joke is on the woman that allowed herself to be deceived by such false display of chivalry.
she go cry tire for marriage.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by EmmyCC: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Strategy to get into the house. Chai
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by jae101(f): 12:06am On Feb 03, 2019
so,this was why they got dressed to come to the audition venue�
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Benjaminbassey1(m): 2:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Hahaha

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by baby124: 3:45am On Feb 03, 2019
Why the guy Dey close him eye all through now. Are his eyes that small or is he unstable. Na wa o. Abi Na overjoy?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Hoodbilonia: 5:12am On Feb 03, 2019
Me bow down or kneel to propose
Dah girl must be richest wt billions
I shall bow down to no bich
Bich
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by luvyaself95(m): 5:14am On Feb 03, 2019
RighteousI:
he's probably kneeling to apologize in advance for the adultery he will commit.
believe me, ain't no man that will have sex with only you will kneel down to propose.

at the end of the day, the joke is on the woman that allowed herself to be deceived by such false display of chivalry.
she go cry tire for marriage.
You're Okay, if nobody never tell you that...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by yemi15(m): 5:20am On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=citruslimited post=75364764][/quote]

Stop showing us stupid song from INEC. If dey no fit recruit people wey apply online kon dey do man no man and other rubbish tings, how their election go fair when their recruitment no fair?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 03, 2019
the guy is my friend
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by LONGPREEK(m): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2019
earthsync:

Which kin beans be that wey you dey fry now? undecided
I nearly puked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2019
His dayz are numbered
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by chinedumoooo: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2019
Under job frustration, you still have the appetite to feel for your hand bag.how can you take care of her since your are still seeking for job.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Weird sh1t
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by seangy4konji: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2019
D guy resemble Burma boy.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Flexy2vybes(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=Richdad50 post=75355001]A man's public proposal is not a guarantee he will defend you in public. I heard some guys do that to limit their chances of rejection. A great proposal is not often the one elaborated to the public but that which you saw coming. You ain't overly surprised by it because at every turn in the courtship, you saw his changes and knew it was a matter of when and not if.

Best comment have read on diz forum

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2019
jae101:
so,this was why they got dressed to come to the audition venue�
if that's you on your profile, you are beautiful.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by akuracy(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2019
It is only mad people that goes to a public place like this and kneel down all in the name of proposal. If you want to propose, buy her a car or a diamond. Not kneeling down in public place like a mad man
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by bankolebank(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE!!! i met a young guy at the Abuja bbnaija audition centre on Saturday 2nd Feb 2019, who complained about how bad the sun was affecting his eyes, so decided to take off my Ray Ban sun glasses to help this dude.... All of a sudden this guy disappeared on me and i don't have any contact detail about this guy, but i heard him telling someone he finished from UNI LAG, and studied psychology and hr is presently serving at Abuja. This guy in question is on dreads , not tall, dark in complexion and slim. One of his finger nail is kind of dented or coming off. Pls here is my contact detail 08102226312. Please help rebroadcast until he gets this message. This guy was very unfair and not not honest. I only tried and offered to help at my own expense and now am regretting why i offered to help. Pls lets learn to be sincere and appreciate what pple do so that pple and offer to help us , our attitude is what makes pple not to want to help others. I actually got that shades as a gift from someone so dear to me and i really need it by any means pls. Am placing a bounty on this guy, any one who knows this guy or gets the guy will be rewarded greatly i promise. My contact 08102226312

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by bankolebank(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE!!! i met a young guy at the Abuja bbnaija audition centre on Saturday 2nd Feb 2019, who complained about how bad the sun was affecting his eyes, so i decided to take off my Ray Ban sun glasses to help this dude.... All of a sudden this guy disappeared on me and i don't have any contact detail about this guy, but i heard him telling someone he finished from UNI LAG, and studied psychology and he is presently serving at Abuja. This guy in question is on dreads , not tall, dark in complexion and slim. One of his finger nail is kind of dented or coming off. Pls here is my contact detail 08102226312. Please help rebroadcast until he gets this message. This guy was very unfair and not honest. I only tried and offered to help at my own expense and now am regretting why i offered to help. Pls lets learn to be sincere and appreciate what pple do so that pple will offer to help us , our attitude is what makes pple not to want to help others. I actually got that shades as a gift from someone so dear to me and i really need it by any means pls. Am placing a bounty on this guy, any one who knows this guy or gets the guy will be rewarded greatly i promise. My contact 08102226312
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by BareFacedLies(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
easynetsms:
U propose , u don't propose ... Nothing concern me,

This one don sharply propose to her so that another man no go nack d girl for house ....

You are very correct grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Jloveme(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
IamHeWrites:
Today, a Big Brother Naija BBN contestant identified as Thompson who came to audition for 2019 edition of the reality show proposed to his girlfriend at the Lagos audition center, Igbere Tv reports.

The man identified as Thompson went on one knee to ask for the hand of his girlfriend identified as Jessica in marriage and she said 'YES'.

Thats why we termed the happiest country in the world..suffering and smiling..Even in such harsh and not too condusive environment where groanings & pains were been expressed in broad day light is the most suitable place for the expression of love for this young man and the excited hustlers taking pictures..When youths in some other countries would have protested against any government that exposes them to such pains. We have a very long way to go.

See more photos below;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/548962/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-at-the-bbnaija-lagos-audition-venue-photos/

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Jloveme(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
IamHeWrites:
Today, a Big Brother Naija BBN contestant identified as Thompson who came to audition for 2019 edition of the reality show proposed to his girlfriend at the Lagos audition center, Igbere Tv reports.

The man identified as Thompson went on one knee to ask for the hand of his girlfriend identified as Jessica in marriage and she said 'YES'.

See more photos below;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/548962/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-at-the-bbnaija-lagos-audition-venue-photos/

Thats why we termed the happiest country in the world..suffering and smiling..Even in such harsh and not too condusive environment where groanings & pains were been expressed in broad day light is the most suitable place for the expression of love for this young man and the excited hustlers taking pictures..When youths in some other countries would have protested against any government that exposes them to such pains. We have a very long way to go.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by crusufixo(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
greatnaija01:
WELL, maybe HE thought he the PROPOSAL WOULD GIVE HIM THE FAME AND ACCESS TO BE ACCEPTED BY BBNAIJA... but nothing will happen....

Exactly my thought. If this proposal is just to get a shot at getting into BBN, then its a shame.He would not get beyond the first round of auditions. cheap stunt.i call it despiration..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by bionixs: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
IamHeWrites:

See more photos below;

as both are unemployed,how is it going work? I mean,without jobs
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by Simplecity(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Richdad50:
A man's public proposal is not a guarantee he will defend you in public. I heard some guys do that to limit their chances of rejection. A great proposal is not often the one elaborated to the public but that which you saw coming. You ain't overly surprised by it because at every turn in the courtship, you saw his changes and knew it was a matter of when and not if.

#Richdad
WOW...Oh God i thank you for keeping brilliant and amazing people like this alive...this shows there is a tint of hope in this calamity of a country

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2019
Behold he has been disqualified!
BBN don't accept married people grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.