Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo (32095 Views)

"We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Mrexcell(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2019
7lives:

A man who sold a a government owned steel rolling mill, valued at $5.4 billions, for $200 millions, cannot be described as selfless.
Four of such state owned properties, were sold by this same man, and there are others too that this man, must have probably sold to himself using fronts.
This is the man that sales promoters want the Omoluabis to come and line up in the sun, or probably in the rain to vote for?.
As the AC, Action Congress candidate, he did not get our vote, na now when he is contesting on a battered image called PDP, we go come vote am.
Make una just get una handkerchiefs ready sha, you heard it from me first, even those sales promoters following PDP in the SW wailing "ebi o ", will not vote PDP.
It is just NOT in Yoruba's character to be stupid, shebi una see wetin Omisore do PDP in Osun, even PDP and Atiku self no dey expect much.
The disgrace will start from Obasanjo's ward as usual, it will proceed to the Bells University, it will rise like a tsunami, to swallow whatever remains of that cursed name PDP in SW, even smaller parties like Accord will have a better outing, than PDP.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Bad market no dey sell here, abandon Oshinbajo for a common criminal like an Atiku?, it may happen in other places, it can never happen in Yorubland, even if our son is not involved, Yoruba no go ever vote for a candidate with a soiled image, we are not called the Omoluabis for nothing.

Go and sit down somewhere mr omoluabi who is more corrupt in this Nigeria today than ur lord and Savior tinibu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by RTSC: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2019
And we will repay them back in the fullness of time.

Nobody has a monopoly of bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by deboysben(m): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2019
7lives:

A man who sold a a government owned steel rolling mill, valued at $5.4 billions, for $200 millions, cannot be described as selfless.
Four of such state owned properties, were sold by this same man, and there are others too that this man, must have probably sold to himself using fronts.
This is the man that sales promoters want the Omoluabis to come and line up in the sun, or probably in the rain to vote for?.
As the AC, Action Congress candidate, he did not get our vote, na now when he is contesting on a battered image called PDP, we go come vote am.
Make una just get una handkerchiefs ready sha, you heard it from me first, even those sales promoters following PDP in the SW wailing "ebi o ", will not vote PDP.
It is just NOT in Yoruba's character to be stupid, shebi una see wetin Omisore do PDP in Osun, even PDP and Atiku self no dey expect much.
The disgrace will start from Obasanjo's ward as usual, it will proceed to the Bells University, it will rise like a tsunami, to swallow whatever remains of that cursed name PDP in SW, even smaller parties like Accord will have a better outing, than PDP.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Bad market no dey sell here, abandon Oshinbajo for a common criminal like an Atiku?, it may happen in other places, it can never happen in Yorubland, even if our son is not involved, Yoruba no go ever vote for a candidate with a soiled image, we are not called the Omoluabis for nothing.
keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by IbrahimDamola: 9:34am On Feb 04, 2019
Keyamo spread hate speech against the Igbos yesterday on channel tv sunday politics. He will bear the brunt in future.

Easterners should stop patronizing his law chambers, that man is a dangerous fraud. Every Igbo man that has his case-file in his office should better withdraw their case-file from his office before he finishes them The man is a fraudulent bigot and I am happy he exposed himself.

We intelligent Yoruba know the tribal game he is playing. He had been promised AGF position if his propaganda and hate speech succeed in keeping dumbohari in power. We Yorubas are not fooled

This is my thread against bigot Keyamo the ambulance-chasing charge-and-bail buffoon, eating crumb from dumbohari's table.

https://www.nairaland.com/5001047/sunday-politics-festus-keyamo-anti-igbo#75394953

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by akinbode1(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2019
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Sugarplum777(f): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Rubbing

Next pls wink
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by ClearFlair: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Firefire:
Selfishness of the man with mouth odor grin

You have a serious defeat to contend with on the 16th...I recommend regular exercise and 2hrs in touch with reality daily to avoid a heart attack.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by temi1526: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Foolish Keyamo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by martineverest(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2019
choi....see uppercut

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2019
paq1:
Ranting of a drowning spokesman and party.
Festus Keyamo really disappointed me last night,Buba Galadima destroyed him and APC grin grin grin

As Buba Galadima said,Buhari should not bank on Osinbajo to get yoruba vote,yoruba dont give a shiit if you are their son or a foreigner,they only cares about your achievement

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Tycoon007(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2019
@absoluteunisexfabrics is actually where you can get the best deal on fashion designing we proffer best suitable solutions to your fabrics , you can call us fashion editor, shun the archaic styles, let's do some trending ones, let's give u the royal look u deserve, not far from Ur DM, Whtassap,YouTube, Telegram, IG, fb 07035077624
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Numlock: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2019
Hahaha.. grin
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Foodforthought: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2019
Desperation... APC clinging on, hanging around for any point or narrative they manage to find. I thought they said PDP is dead. They might still be victorious come Feb 16, but anyone can see the APC has been rattled
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by focus7: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2019
mankand:
Him eye go clear say yoruba have dumped osinbade long time ago

In your imagination.

We Yorubas don't engage in noise making like the Igbos we just allows our actions speak.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2019
Sentiments.

I'm sure he was not even in that helicopter.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by opineflu(m): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2019
Another fool on the mission to disunite the people.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by IbrahimDamola: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2019
anjigirl:
Festus Keyamo really disappointed me last night,Buba Galadima destroyed him and APC grin grin grin

Buba galadima dealt him several blows and keyamo resorted to playing ethnic anti-Igbo politics of divide-and-rule to survive Buba's onslaught. The charge-and-bail is even dumber than I thought.

I pity the Easterners who patronize his law firm, he'll just milk them to death and still mess up their cases.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by qualitymart: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2019
I hate any politician playing tribal games, its divide and destroy country.

any politician playing tribal game is very foolish, don't burn this country because of your selfish ambition.

We all own this country!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by lexy2014: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2019
phorget:
Ayam not understanding again o. Buhari is from Sudan, Atiku is from Cameron, and now Peter Obi has suddenly become a China man. This drama don tire me aswear.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

No b small thing my brother. Its only osinbajo that seems 2b from Nigeria...at least 4 now
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Niccoloimhotep: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2019
This polity go explode ooo
shocked
These our politicians and mindless utterances sef
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Misterdhee1(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2019
qualitymart:
I hate any politician playing tribal games, its divide and destroy country.

any politician playing tribal game is very foolish, don't burn this country because of your selfish ambition.

We all own this country!
But you don't hate ohaneze for endorsing the candidacy of Atiku because of their son Peter Obi right? Double-barrelled hypocrisy grin

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by drlateef: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2019
dvdwed:
We Yorubas are nationalists by nature. PMB is the wrong brand.

You must be a bastard Yoruba who uses left hand to describe his parents abode.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Sholaco: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2019
grin grin not even for a Cameronia man
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by desmond2pk: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2019
But you festus abandoned gej from niger delta for a fulani man from kastina.
Stop playing ethnic card.
Hunger knows no ethnicity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by sophie1996(f): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2019
Parada:
O boy I wish I was this articulate smashing the head of all this foolish Igbos. Awon oloriburuku endorsing Atiku Obi who we all know are diehard criminals while ignoring Abuja Osinbajo that completes 2 airport terminal Lagos Ibadan express Abuja runway train here n there.

Amadioha lo ma ba mi ba aye any Biafran wey tell me make I reason to favour Atiku talkless of vote him.
God bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by ejimatic: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Hilarious grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQkW-kuzlU0
When Yoruba's are not sleeping..I trust them.they will massively vote Buhari next week all because of their son and the need for power shift in 2023.Yoruba's because of their education seem to understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Misterdhee1(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2019
anjigirl:

As Buba Galadima said,Buhari should not bank on Osinbajo to get yoruba vote,yoruba dont give a shiit if you are their son or a foreigner,they only cares about your achievement
So you actually think Buba Galadima that was bringing up funny figures and permutations is in lieu with reality? You think pdp will win in yoruba land? grin No point arguing abeg en, 16th is just 12 days away. You can choose to stake a bet if you believe Buba Galadima grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by sophie1996(f): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Misterdhee1:

But you don't hate ohaneze for endorsing the candidacy of Atiku because of their son Peter Obi right? Double-barrelled hypocrisy grin
Your head dey there.. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by qualitymart: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Misterdhee1:

anybody or group is free to support or endorse any candidate. I just hate a situation whereby someone turn south against north.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Reacts To Closure Of Nigerian Traders' Shops In Ghana / Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps / Fasoranti's Son Disputes Police claim and insists Fulani Herdsmen killed Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.