Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo (32093 Views)

"We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Lunockgold: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2019
dvdwed:
We Yorubas are nationalists by nature. PMB is the wrong brand.
wow u are wonderful hw did u knw all dis nw.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by nosmassam(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Plots of land at Isiwu in ikorodu available for sale. asking 600k - 08066667297
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by ejimatic: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2019
When Yoruba's are not sleeping..I trust them.they will massively vote Buhari next week all because of their son and the need for power shift in 2023.Yoruba's because of their education seem to understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by kgb101: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2019
Smh. This country Nigeria was a big big mistake. The division is so much along ethnic and religious lines. As long as we keep voting along those lines we will never progress. May lugard be forever troubled where ever he is. Terrible mistake of a country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Buba galadima dealt him several blows and keyamo resorted to playing ethnic anti-Igbo politics of divide-and-rule to survive Buba's onslaught. The charge-and-bail is even dumber than I thought.

I pity the Easterners who patronize his law firm, he'll just milk them to death and still mess up their cases.

Festus Keyamo can not win any debate with any real politician he is a machinery he was never in the system
It was very obvious last night he has no experience in politic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Malawian(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2019
If this statement isn't an insult to Yoruba's i wonder how they were worked up by "Sophisticated Morons". To show how much they realized they have failed, they had to resort to tribal politics and patronizing the Yoruba. How can Buhari even be coming out for re-election for goodness sake?

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by ejimatic: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Hilarious grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQkW-kuzlU0
. When Yoruba's are not sleeping..I trust them.they will massively vote Buhari next week all because of their son and the need for power shift in 2023.Yoruba's because of their education seem to understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by calyto: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2019
You see what Ohaneze has caused abi?

Even if you want to form a united force in support of a candidate, you can do it quietly.

If it continues this way, they may never get it right politically

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Cloud007: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2019
This guy's Brain is sure empty. He does not understand who we Yorubas are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Dpharisee: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2019
Omo Delta speaking for Yorubas grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by drlateef: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2019
qualitymart:
I hate any politician playing tribal games, its divide and destroy country.

any politician playing tribal game is very foolish, don't burn this country because of your selfish ambition.

We all own this country!

Did you not read today's headlines in the news? Ohaneze openly and shamelessly declared that they are supporting PDP because of their son. Afenifere faction of Yinka Odumakin have always been PDP ass-lickers because of their hatred for Tinubu. Northern elders are angry with Buhari because he will take oil wells and stealing away from them. Ditto for Obasanjo andother retired generals. An arsenal of evil forces are unleashed on Buhari. But God has assured him of victory, no matter the weight of the evil forces. Because God loves Nigeria and the prayers of poor and innocent people have been heard and will be answered God willing.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Effiongdbest: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2019
KenOne:
Peter Obi the man from East-China with a Chinese name as Him tu Lie.

Keyamo cracked me up on this.

Can somebody post that Peter Obi Chinese picture.

How is the life of the Chinese people compared to yours in Ogbomosho?? APC people are so brainless I swear, you will still run to the same China to beg money. Chai this country is doomed to have allowed APC take over power in 2015.. This is an evil that can only happen once

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Amumaigwe: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I don't have anything to add!

Ohaneze did not adopt PDP because of their son. They have voted against their sons in the time past for a more auspicious candidate from SW and North. Tribalism is primitive!
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 04, 2019
Misterdhee1:

So you actually think Buba Galadima that was bringing up funny figures and permutations is in lieu with reality? You think pdp will win in yoruba land? grin No point arguing abeg en, 16th is just 12 days away. You can choose to stake a bet if you believe Buba Galadima grin grin grin
Ofcourse PMB is going to win this Election but i must tell you the truth PDP won more electorates last night.Keyamos performance was a disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by geoffez: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2019
Destiny34:
Speak for your self ! Your people in Delta are Atikulating...
Deltans even abandoned the guy,he can't even win a primary election as a councilor ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Effiongdbest: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2019
Denton027:
How this tout even made it into law school less out of it... is definitely a thing of pure wonder. I listened to his rabid rousing points during the debate, and besides it been all over the place... All he did was launch personal attacks on Galadima and his family when the old man had him cornered with facts. The fool kept dribbling himself into cul de sacs, and had to resort to the good old emotional tactics of subtle ethnic baiting and sympathy seeking to avoid embarrassing himself, an old man pretty much reduced a so called called young learned professional to a mere secondary school level debater... what a clown.

The Ketamo guy is a serious warri tout. Illiteracy runs in his veins, I just wonder how he became a SAN, he just made a joke of that name 'SAN' these past few years.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Igahbarr: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2019
Keyamo can't speak for the Yorubas
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by goaldynboy: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2019
Shut up! Are you are yoruba!?! So you mean if a son of Yoruba turn out to be a murderer and a thief, they should continue voting for him?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Misterdhee1(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2019
anjigirl:
Ofcourse PMB is going to win this Election but i must tell you the truth PDP won more electorates last night.Keyamos performance was a disaster
Sis, debates don't sway electorates (at least 95% of the time). Those to vote Buhari have already decided long ago, same with Atiku. I feel Galadima was more passionate in the discourse, not necessarily better, perhaps because he still feel pained by the way he was used and dumped by PMB. But most of the figures he was throwing up and down were really hilarious

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by BabaO2: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2019
dvdwed:
We Yorubas are nationalists by nature. PMB is the wrong brand.
Ode, uninformed impostor

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by dukecharles(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2019
A SAN talking like a market woman. Imagine the impudence,calling a renowned economist and two times governor of a state China man.

[quwote author=NgeneUkwenu post=75395462]Hilarious grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQkW-kuzlU0
[/quote]
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by darecool(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2019
ejimatic:
When Yoruba's are not sleeping..I trust them.they will massively vote Buhari next week all because of their son and the need for power shift in 2023.Yoruba's because of their education seem to understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics.
What a shallow and myopic reasoning. Who cares about the president's region or race?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Misterdhee1(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

The Ketamo guy is a serious warri tout. Illiteracy runs in his vein, I just wonder how he became a SAN, he just made that name 'SAN' a joke these past few years.
OH yeah. He is supporting Buhari, his SAN must automatically be a joke. grin grin grin But Mike Ozekhome is a legend because he's in tune with your political stance. Triple-barrelled hypocrisy grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by geoffez: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet if you have noting to contribute. Python dance is waiting for your Biafra or death after febuhari 16
you must be fool posting such a comment all in the name of making comments,bet me after February 16,the death will first visit your family,then you as the last since that's what you wished for a human being like you.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Clvot: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2019
Parada:
O boy I wish I was this articulate smashing the head of all this foolish Igbos. Awon oloriburuku endorsing Atiku Obi who we all know are diehard criminals while ignoring Abuja Osinbajo that completes 2 airport terminal Lagos Ibadan express Abuja runway train here n there.

Amadioha lo ma ba mi ba aye any Biafran wey tell me make I reason to favour Atiku talkless of vote him.
Sango Olukoso Loma pa anyone that tells any Yoruba person to Support That Dullard called Buhari ,Am a Yoruba Tokan Tokan ,Already Articulated ,That Midget that called Himself pastor dining with that Certificate less Terrorist will soonest be Booted out . Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by qualitymart: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2019
drlateef:

Did you not read today's headlines in the news? Ohaneze openly and shamelessly declared that they are supporting PDP because of their son. Afenifere faction of Yinka Odumakin have always been PDP ass-lickers because of their hatred for Tinubu. Northern elders are angry with Buhari because he will take oil wells and stealing away from them. Ditto for Obasanjo andother retired generals. An arsenal of evil forces are unleashed on Buhari. But God has assured him of victory, no matter the weight of the evil forces. Because God loves Nigeria and the prayers of poor and innocent people have been heard and will be answered God willing.
use your brain and stop singing praises of those who made you what you are now. this is not where you should be. defending politician on cyber space is not occupation.
I'm not that foolish to be supporting either of those you mentioned because am not a bad student of history.

look, I don't have time to educate anybody on political party or any politician.

use your head before it's too late

Both candidate acting as enemy today were close friends until last year. They are still good friend till now but stupid poor people will pick guns against themselves to defend these people.

use you head

use your head

use your head

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by berrystunn(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Neither would Igbos vote for a foreign thief from Cameroon. Not even Ghana o, Cameroon of all countries.

Ati'aku Al'Camerooni, remove your trouser!

See how stupid you are
Is not jubril from Sudan any more

Is now atiku from Cameron

Continue fooling around with that your Lord kanu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2019
ejimatic:
Yorubas dont toll sentiments line,if they vote for Buhari its because of his achievement not because of Osinbanjo beside Yorubas really have no reason not to vote Buhari.Majority of his projects are concentrated in south-west
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Clvot: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2019
kgb101:
Smh. This country Nigeria was a big big mistake. The division is so much along ethnic and religious lines. As long as we keep voting along those lines we will never progress. May lugard be forever troubled where ever he is. Terrible mistake of a country.
Amen!
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2019
So since their SON is attached to an INCOMPETENT FELLOW, they should queue along abiii...

I used to think you have sense...??
.... you represent SENIOR ADVOCATE of NONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Shoot Young Man Dead In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy / Meet The Major Contenders For Edo State Government House In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.