Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo (32085 Views)

"We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
The most unworthy SAN ever. No wonder the Nigerian judiciary is such a mess. How did this ediot become a SAN?
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by islandmoon: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Igbo demon do I know you? Who is butterlyleo?

you are butterflyle0 , its obvious! you typed same way and spell same way, you have two monikers or even more. the guy is correct,
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by deomelo: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mrexcell:

This is the main reason why Nigerians can never get it right anytime soon because of too much tribal hatred for each other the whole south have been clamouring for restructuring for decades now we all have the opportunity now to get it by electing atiku/obi but too much tribal politics won't allow us to do the right thing this time.I really pray that the yorubas will not allow themselves to be deceived again by those who are really the true benefinaries of all these tribal politics they ought to be looking at the bigger picture of atiku/obi ticket instead of petty issues like tribe and religion.

We saw the picture and we are still looking at the same horrible picture of athiefKulooter and obigorty aka Him Too Lie aka African China, the picture remains horrible and unacceptable
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
islandmoon:

you are butterflyle0 , its obvious! you typed same way and spell same way, you have two monikers or even more. the guy is correct,

Its now clear you are not well for sure. I have asked this before and I will ask you too. Who is butterflyleo? Even Leo you cannot spell
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by deomelo: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Seriously and all rubbish aside, is it even realistic to expect Yoruba people to reject the VP/PYO and a shot at the presidency 4 years from now for Obi and the SE?

Is this even a sane and rational expectation?
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Your brain need to chop very sound education because e be like say the thing get kwashiorkor

your father brain need treatment, the akamu need to be flushed out with hypo
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
amhelpless:

your father brain need treatment, the akamu need to be flushed out with hypo

You must be in pain. wink
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You must be in pain. wink

you think you can insult everyone on this thread, I'm here for you! brainless pay per post BMC
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Your brain need to chop very sound education because e be like say the thing get kwashiorkor

you need food , BMC never pay?

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Koralords:
Shut up am Yoruba and am voting atiku ..Na Osinbajo Dey feed me and my family Na...that's one of the reason why Nigeria is backward ..what's my bussiness if osinbajo is same tribe with me and am not enjoying dividence of democracy

Don't mind that fool called Keyamo and the others who reason like him. I'm a full blooded Omo Igbo, but I rooted for Femi Adeshina to be Atiku's running mate. He was my first choice. So it's not about ethnicity. It can never be. Do you know how many people are from Osibanjo's village in Ogun state that are wallowing in poverty? Do you even know how many almajiri miserable and wretched people are from Daura, whose lives have not improved since Buhari became president? Even Jonathan, numerous people from Bayelsa... Even from Otueke gan gan, are swearing for him daily lamenting that they didn't gain anything from his presidency. Lol. .

Sense is a scarce commodity in Nigeria, unfortunately.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Kingspin(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
When APC have nothing to campaign for
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by deomelo: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Koralords:
Shut up am Yoruba and am voting atiku ..Na Osinbajo Dey feed me and my family Na...that's one of the reason why Nigeria is backward ..what's my bussiness if osinbajo is same tribe with me and am not enjoying dividence of democracy

Funny when Igbos claim Yoruba just to spew dumb rubbish..

Koralords:
Ekweremadu one of my Favourite politician ...

The ipob joker even paraded one of the most acclaimed corrupt public officials in Nigeria as his favorite politician? Why?

The fact that this crook, a common public official with unexplained wealth and dozens of mansions all over the world from Abuja to Lagos, London, US, Dubai is your favorite politicians says a lot about you and your fellow corruption loving anti NIGERIAN Igbos
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Koralords: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
deomelo:

Funny when Igbos claim Yoruba just to spew dumb rubbish..

The ipob joker even paraded one of the most acclaimed corrupt public officials in Nigeria as his favorite politician? Why?

The fact that this crook, a common public official with unexplained wealth and dozens of mansions all over the world from Abuja to Lagos, London, US, Dubai is your favorite politicians says a lot about you and your fellow corruption loving anti NIGERIAN Igbos
Ekwerenmadu is a crook and tinubu is a saint ...dig very well am a full blooded Yoruba from ogun state ...so everyone supporting atiku most be iPod..
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by deomelo: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Koralords:

Ekwerenmadu is a crook and tinubu is a saint ...dig very well am a full blooded Yoruba from ogun state ...so everyone supporting atiku most be iPod..

As usual, when Tinubu obsessed lovers and defenders of corrupt public officials are called out, they pull TINUBU out of their asses.

Tinibu is not a public official and he left public office decades ago so of what relevance is your thoughtless and ignorant rubbish about Tinubu?

Can you even show and list what he stole, from where and where he kept whatever he stole?

This ignorant village corruption loving and defending ipob sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay / Jonathan, Atiku, Lawan, Mourn Abba Kyari / Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.