Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo (32092 Views)

"We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by AmazingELixir: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2019
Parada:
O boy I wish I was this articulate smashing the head of all this foolish Igbos. Awon oloriburuku endorsing Atiku Obi who we all know are diehard criminals while ignoring Abuja Osinbajo that completes 2 airport terminal Lagos Ibadan express Abuja runway train here n there.

Amadioha lo ma ba mi ba aye any Biafran wey tell me make I reason to favour Atiku talkless of vote him.

grin grin

I feel your painment
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2019
jomonic:
Ohaneze was not alone in adopting Atiku. In the same venue and meeting were other bodies including Afenifere, northern elders forum, middle belt forum, Niger Delta forum, etc. How come it is only Ohaneze endorsement that is singled out. Is it that the intended recipients of the fake news and propaganda are fools or they are known to reason only irrationally.

Middle belt forum did not endorse Atiku. They have since denied that.

Those who allegedly endorsed Atiku are PDP members in those so called forums.

PDP is a fraud

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by VaselineCrew: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2019
See the Nigeria you guys want to remain the same by voting for Buhari of Atiku.

chai, black man

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by albaniy1: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2019
dvdwed:
We Yorubas are nationalists by nature. PMB is the wrong brand.

oga speak 4 your not all pls bcs we are moving to the next level
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by VaselineCrew: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2019
Honestly, you all should be ashamed of yourselves; having no regards for your future or that of your children.

Would it be impossible to build a country like UK, Dubai, or even Ghana

All you ediots care about is tribe, while your country dies dayly, God forbid, sooo sad.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by ejimatic: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2019
anjigirl:
You have no idea how much Hausa people love Yorubas and i am sure igbos will never vote against Yoruba either if a Yoruba is contesting.
Anyway Yoruba is going to regain the power in 2023.I really want IGBO PRESIDENT but no party can field an igbo man they are going to lose.The situation in south east and igbo rhetorics is making it difficult for people to trust them with power
. I don't know if you are a Youruba or Igbo but I can see You are a sensible Nigerian.You have wisdom... Hausa's like Yorubas because they keep their promises.When obadanjo's regime ended he returned it to the north. When Yardua died Yorubas ensured The north used their regime completely by voting Buhar .They know 2023 the north must leave power. for the south.With due respect to the south east ,igbos don't plan for igb presidency. at all. I am an advocate of Igbo presidency in ,2023 because it is their turn as Nigerians.But is the south east ready? in my. humble opinion if the Igbo's support Buhari they contend for presidency in 2023 .Youtubas will duport them.If Buhari wins on 16 February without support of Igbo's Igbo presidency in 2023 will be a mirage.That is Igbo's should think beyond VP that the PDP is giving them. When will they rule in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by blackfase(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2019
Yes, some of us will. I have done that already, mr fat head humpty dumpty...
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by islandmoon: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You don't make an Omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Show of force was necessary in the creeks of the delta as nobody should be a nuisance in Nigeria by threatening the FG.

After force we can now preach restraint so they will know what continued force would bring

Tombolo is/was a criminal made powerful by Jonathan. His influence needed to be cut. It worked successfully.

All in all, it achieved the desired results. The Niger delta has never been this devoid of bombings and pipeline explosions in a long time
WHERE IS THE OMELETTE BUHARI MADE FOR NIGERIANS NOW?

how does it changed the fact that many people have lost their jobs? my friend , the fight broke out because he wanted to take the pipe line surveillance contract away from them, he e eventually danced to their tone, hypocrisy is when kadiara accused sowore of trying to take Fulani normal life away from them by proposing ranches, while they all feed fat after polluting Niger Delta water and land, these people are fishermen, please leave me, let me attend to my job.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by berrystunn(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2019
ejimatic:
When Yoruba's are not sleeping..I trust them.they will massively vote Buhari next week all because of their son and the need for power shift in 2023.Yoruba's because of their education seem to understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics.

They really understand indeed,
How come the cable hijacked the presidency.

Jagaban summited names for appointment
The disappoinment started from there.

Yoruba Christine's and Yoruba Muslim are different group of people...
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by bencliff2017: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Truthfully,Yoruba have a better share of government benefit in this present government than Goodluck .i don’t expect any reasonable Yoruba will kick out that fact

You must be a bastard Yoruba who uses left hand to describe his parents abode.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Mrexcell:

This is the main reason why Nigerians can never get it right anytime soon because of too much tribal hatred for each other the whole south have been clamouring for restructuring for decades now we all have the opportunity now to get it by electing atiku/obi but too much tribal politics won't allow us to do the right thing this time.I really pray that the yorubas will not allow themselves to be deceived again by those who are really the true benefinaries of all these tribal politics they ought to be looking at the bigger picture of atiku/obi ticket instead of petty issues like tribe and religion.

Anyone who thinks atiku will restructure nigeria must be living in a world of fantasies
have you asked yourselves why atiku only talk of restructuring when he runs campaign in eastern region alone the moment olembe atiku get to campaign grounds in the north he dumps restructuring @ d airport toilet ... politics of tell them what they want to hear .. dear igbos vote for eric mo maa restructure nigeria ...sakamanje grin

Food for thoughts ; why is atiku not preaching restructuring during campaign in the north ??

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Melian(f): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2019
Koralords:
Shut up am Yoruba and am voting atiku ..Na Osinbajo Dey feed am my family Na...that's why of the reason Nigeria is backward ..what's my bussiness if osinbaji if same tribe with me and am not enjoying dividence of democracy

Shut up! You're an impostor. No true son of this soil will vote Atiefku. Any Yoruba that votes for this barawo is omoale.

I repeat, any Yoruba that supports this thiefku should go back to his mother and ask who his real father is.

Any Yoruba that cheers for Atiku is "OMOALE"
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by phaphyz05(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2019
7lives:

A man who sold a a government owned steel rolling mill, valued at $5.4 billions, for $200 millions, cannot be described as selfless.
Four of such state owned properties, were sold by this same man, and there are others too that this man, must have probably sold to himself using fronts.
This is the man that sales promoters want the Omoluabis to come and line up in the sun, or probably in the rain to vote for?.
As the AC, Action Congress candidate, he did not get our vote, na now when he is contesting on a battered image called PDP, we go come vote am.
Make una just get una handkerchiefs ready sha, you heard it from me first, even those sales promoters following PDP in the SW wailing "ebi o ", will not vote PDP.
It is just NOT in Yoruba's character to be stupid, shebi una see wetin Omisore do PDP in Osun, even PDP and Atiku self no dey expect much.
The disgrace will start from Obasanjo's ward as usual, it will proceed to the Bells University, it will rise like a tsunami, to swallow whatever remains of that cursed name PDP in SW, even smaller parties like Accord will have a better outing, than PDP.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Bad market no dey sell here, abandon Oshinbajo for a common criminal like an Atiku?, it may happen in other places, it can never happen in Yorubland, even if our son is not involved, Yoruba no go ever vote for a candidate with a soiled image, we are not called the Omoluabis for nothing.
I'd rather you speak for yourself. You either are not well acquitted with the word "Omoluabi" or you are not well versed in the language in general to know what characteristics a worthy Omoluabi should possess. Do you mind to please map out 3 areas where this present government has shown qualities of an Omoluabi. Brethren allowed and aloud sound the same but have different meanings.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by odomanis: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Hilarious grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQkW-kuzlU0

Is this comment not divisive ? Is this not a hate speech against Obi ?
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2019
dvdwed:
We Yorubas are nationalists by nature. PMB is the wrong brand.
God bless you my dear. It's unfortunate a SAN is talking about tribe when the nation is in bondage under Buhari. Ohaneze's reason for supporting Atiku as sentimental as it is should not warrant those who claim to be learned to start behaving like fools

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by bankylan: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2019
Parada:
O boy I wish I was this articulate smashing the head of all this foolish Igbos. Awon oloriburuku endorsing Atiku Obi who we all know are diehard criminals while ignoring Abuja Osinbajo that completes 2 airport terminal Lagos Ibadan express Abuja runway train here n there.

Amadioha lo ma ba mi ba aye any Biafran wey tell me make I reason to favour Atiku talkless of vote him.

You are here cursing when both Yoruba and Ibo in APC are sharing money. Fight for your destiny as no pooitician is aware of your existence or the welfare of your family.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Middle belt forum did not endorse Atiku. They have since denied that.

Those who allegedly endorsed Atiku are PDP members in those so called forums.

PDP is a fraud

So why the focus on Ohaneze if there were other so called PDP members of the so called forums. Tribalism will not kill Nigeria. May GOD cure the primitive and self destructive mind of the black man. The cut the nose and spite your face disposition has to end through some form of miracle else we will all die due to some bad eggs among us.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by igweGC(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

This so called man also said that the Elders endorsing Atiku endorsed Jonathan in 2015 and PDP still lost. Today we are all paying for it. There goes the old saying "what an Elder will see sitting down, a young person will not see even if he climbs the iroko tree." PMB is not well. Infact he's not the one in charge of the affairs of this country. A Cabal runs it and PMB is only a puppet.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Koralords: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2019
Melian:

Shut up! You're an impostor. No true son of this soil will vote Atiefku. Any Yoruba that votes for this barawo is omoale.

I repeat, any Yoruba that supports this thiefku should go back to his mother and ask who his real father is.

Any Yoruba that cheers for Atiku is "OMOALE"
The whole of your family are bastards ignorant fool does osinbajo or tinubu pay me bills

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by movetoca: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2019
A man is busy making money for his family and one paid agent is now trying to bring Yorubas into it. How does him being a VP affects the lives of an average Yoruba man or woman except the elites. North has been running this country for years but last time I checked an average northerner is still struggling to pay his or her bills. Go to hell with your ethnic politics. I don't know when all these educated imbeci!es will die so that this country can move forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by movetoca: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2019
A man is busy making money for his family and one paid agent is now trying to bring Yorubas into it. How does him being a VP affects the lives of an average Yoruba man or woman except the elites. North has been running this country for years but last time I checked an average northerner is still struggling to pay his or her bills. Go to hell with your ethnic politics. I don't know when all these educated imbeci!es will die so that this country can move forward.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by bigfish3k: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2019
a yoruba son/VP that the cabals didnt allow to use the presidential helicopter/jet
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Unconquerable: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2019
Keyamo has suddenly become a Yoruba man simply because of his own selfish interests.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by youngakodex: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2019
OF COURSE WE WILL NEVER LEAVE OUR GREAT SON AND FOLLOW SOMEBODY ELSE SON IT IMPOSSIBLE...WE KNOW AFENIFERE HAS TWO FACTION NOW AND WE ARE GLAD WITH THE ONE SUPPORTING HIS SON WHILE THE OTHER ONE ARE BASTARD'S.....PMB 4+4=8
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by movetoca: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Koralords:

The whole of your family are bastards ignorant fool does osinbajo or tinubu pay me bills
I just weak for the youths of this country. That fool keyamo is only defending his meal ticket. Osibanjo or anyother politician doesn't pay my bills or dictate how I should live my life. Why are we so attached to tribal sentiments Instead of building this country. I can't bet you that guy that was cursing you is jobless and Osibanjo or anyother politician doesn't even know he exist.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2019
jomonic:

So why the focus on Ohaneze if there were other so called PDP members of the so called forums. Tribalism will not kill Nigeria. May GOD cure the primitive and self destructive mind of the black man. The cut the nose and spite your face disposition has to end through some form of miracle else we will all die due to some bad eggs among us.

The language of ohaneze is the issue.

They began divisive language and the Yorubas will pay them back in kind

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Easterners will never learn!!! Atiku can't restructure Nigeria. Only the national assembly can do such. Ask him how easy to restructure a company. Stop behaving like dundees.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Worksunlimited: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

But it's still this same China that dashes you money, this same China that loans you money, this same China that supplies business men goods and services to bring to this country, this same China you all ran to for exchange rate agreement to make Yuan our common or sole exchange rate currency..

So, one man decides to make things easier by getting closer to China to learn how they do things, in order to make things easier for the common man, na that time una call am China man, they raise dust...

Chai! Who do this kind thing to Nigeria?
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Odinlo24: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2019
I use to have respect for kiyamo, but from all this I can see kiyamo is a thief and apt lier
NgeneUkwenu:

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2019
islandmoon:

WHERE IS THE OMELETTE BUHARI MADE FOR NIGERIANS NOW?

how does it changed the fact that many people have lost their jobs? my friend , the fight broke out because he wanted to take the pipe line surveillance contract away from them, he e eventually danced to their tone, hypocrisy is when kadiara accused sowore of trying to take Fulani normal life away from them by proposing ranches, while they all feed fat after polluting Niger Delta water and land, these people are fishermen, please leave me, let me attend to my job.

Some lost jobs, others got employment. This has always been the norm even in so called developed nations.

Jobs are gotten and taken away its a cycle that has been with us for ages and did not begin with APC.

Besides in the so called days of plenty of PDP statistics had it that millions of Jobs were lost and even in the time of Atiku over 5 million jobs were lost due to his fraudulent privatization drive where he sold of over 70 of Nigeria's assets without taking into consideration the workers who were there.

This same Buhari has noe shouldered the responsibility of paying off their pensions which was left unpaid for 10 to 20 years.

This same PDP drove us to recession from which Buhari has brought us out of. A recession that even Italy couldn't escape as they are not fully in it.

The problem with a lot of you Is that you are mostly social media followers and never research real news when presented.

Buhari has been the most focused leader we have ever had. He turned his back on the dangerously powerful elite whose lone focus Is to loot and keep looting from this country without regard for the masses.

Buhari has now done the unusual and that is to focus on the downtrodden and forgotten masses much to the chagrin of the elite who felt it would be business as usual.

Taking the pipeline contract from Tombolo was s good move. Our military or navy should be responsible for safeguarding those and not a bunch of militia.

I am forced to believe you don't reason well
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by AFONJACOW(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2019
AFONJA and their hatred for Igbos... when will these envy folks come out of this tribal politics coward Awolowo posses them with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Shoot Young Man Dead In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy / We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.