Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57720 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
jakandeola:
dear am not fighting wit u because we no be mate or anytin 15yrs I sure I pass u in age. I ask valid question why did u laff if you didnt want to mock her and love as DAT foolish cityngr insulted Victoria?
I was laughing at her multiple personality disorder.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Saintzykie: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
MannieA:

SAVAGE!!LMAO!!
I'm still in shock that a human being created in God's image was described in such terms.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2019

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Raalsalghul: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Help me ask Victorian o, she was personally bragging about her imaginary boyfriend abi fiance, she and fuministicqueen were busy telling me how the wedding is coming up soon and shite. She also behind the amelian moniker, the wife of a rich man with kids, always frequenting family section, bragging about her rich husband and kids. One day, her numerous lies was busted and she deactivated that moniker.
Na wa oh. I just hope this is not true. Again victorian where are you. Come and clarify please. I don't know what folks gain from claiming what they are not. Anyhow, this thread sweet sha. Make I camp here.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

And he was too shameless to jump into this thread as per kiss and tell something.
Chai grin
You are such a lowlife. Go already !
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Please na... Just stopgringrin You ladies can be funny at times

Hahahahahahaha cheesy

Can u imagine, those useless women!

So they even what the guy for themselves and they were insulting me online

Jesus! God punish all. Of them! Amen

Useless back stabbers and prostitutes.

Nonsense!

You women are useless!

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
I was laughing at her multiple personality disorder.
i dont get.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:

Don't mind them.. Very useless women screaming foul and they are going behind contacting you.

Na WA o! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Ashawo kobo kobo.
Gold digging hoe.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Na wa oh. I just hope this is not true. Again victorian where are you. Come and clarify please. I don't know what folks gain from claiming what they are not. Anyhow, this thread sweet sha. Make I camp here.
Its f**king true, everyone cannot be lying same time.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by LordAdam16: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Capensis:

Which one is not ?

As far as I am concerned. Diccks and Pussies are organic organs. If someone has to give any gender money to access the other organ whether you are a wife or husband..boyfriend or girlfriend or even a prostitute . It is a scam.

The entire mechanics of unions are scams if one has to incentivise the other to induce penetration or vulcanization or throbbing

You do know most folks aren't intellectual about this right.

It's all just a sick cocktail of hormones, societal pressure, and millions of years of evolution.

And if you think about it, money does not have to be involved. Chimps trade sex for meat. Couples trade sex all over the world for something. Financial security is often a part of it, but it could be as basic as having a listening ear. Which is why when he loses his job or she doesn't take care of her body as much or s/he becomes an alcoholic, the "love" diminishes and they begin looking for an out.

So you could call it all a scam, regardless of whatever is exchanged.

IMHO, the only truly credible relationships are consanguine relationships. Specifically between parents and kids, and siblings. Most other relationships are business contracts where both parties have to live up to certain terms or one party walks out. And here's a constructive example, a man finds his brother screwing his wife or a woman finds her sister screwing her hubby; they get mad at both of them; but only one comes out of that relatively unscathed.

They'd make whatever excuses they can for their sibs, but they'd give the supposed "love of their lives," "best thing to have ever happened to them" the short end of the stick.

-Lord

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahaha cheesy

Nonsense!

You women are useless!
Tell him to show you the email where I or preshy contacted him, I can't settle for a divorcee. I have pride.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Raalsalghul:

This thread is indeed becoming very interesting

I simply asked of the guy location and can we chat offline? On this thread. I didn't even go behind anybody to ask him., in the full glare of everyone

All the useless women here were screaming as if I stole their bfs.. cheesy

Whereas they've gone behind to contact him already!

Jesus!

Fear these women o! God punish all the women screaming rubbish at me and smearing my name amen

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:
Everyone go and check yigiyaga thread on looking for a woman

The olosho uyailncomparabl, who has been insulting me since, has gone to woo him o!!!!

Shebi I said u all are barking on the wrong tree.

Nwaketiti.. Your friend uyi is toasting your guy online, check his thread. No shame o

Ashawo koboko

God punish any body insulting me again. You all will. Never do well in this lives

Your misery on earth will be forever!

Useless women! And any man who dares insult me. He's included in the curse!

@Valeria47
@raalsaghul
@biglittlelois
I saw the thread and her comments, I wanted to reach out to her via another thread and probably warn her but decided against such. We learn from experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Tell him to show you the email where I or preshy contacted him, I can't settle for a divorcee. I have pride.

Go and seat down! Shameless things!

Mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Raalsalghul:
So na even marriage you hear. She told me she has a God fearing man she's dating.
... She is so fake and talks from both side of the mouth.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:
He is even a divorcee; a used and reused worn out prick that can no longer produce thick cum, apart from watery and transparent cum. grin grin
I wonder why we will email a guy with sagging weak balls cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahaha cheesy

Nonsense!

You women are useless!
Women?? cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MannieA(f): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:
haha u so much on point wit dis scenario.reminds me of a story my bro told me about a young lady wen he was in futa who was engaged to one guy who was working in lagos.on weekends the guy would pay her visits but wen he was not around she will be fucking everybody.it got so bad dat almost all d guys in the lodge had sex and even the guys in the street.any guy that she was sleeping with she would be telling them dat though her fiancee takes care of her financially but in za oza room he can hardly satisfy her hence her sleeping out.it was later they found out that her so called fiancee even have another serious girl he is moving with and she doesnt even know.since 2009 that he engaged to her he hasnt married her and still busy fukin different men.

She's a nympho
.That's sad

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Uglymugg: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Baba the Scam means it doesn't work out most time.

Wash only ur linen in public pls
So after everything you ended up with an autistic assburger? I don't understand. Is it really true that women are so bad at choosing men? You of all people that come online and act tough, this is who you later ended up giving a chance? A guy that is going around this thread telling people who don't even give a fvck that he dumped you? Wow!!!

8 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Go and seat down! Shameless things!

Mtchwwww
uyailncomparabl shot her own shot at the right thread but you doing yours at the wrong thread to show how desperate and shameless you are, I just pray you don't die single, I can only help but buy you a Love Machine.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
May it never be well with you ba5tard son of a ho. Ask her how many times i asked for more time to get to know each other well n she insisted on coming. Ask her what i look like and know whos to be favoured more. You think im desperate for sex you God forsaken maggot! May ur family cry over you.
.. Chai,your first wife must have suffered a lot before she fled. Nwayiawkaetiti,thank your God that this stuff happened so early,if not.......This should serve as a big lesson to others.

5 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
So much Commotion in one Thread.

11 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrblessed(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
There is an undisguised and huge correlation between the objective of this post and the poster's nascent but ill-fated relationship. In fact, the poster attempted to use this tread as a response to her estranged lover, whom she knew would be viewing this tread. To the poster's credit, her little game plan made a big hit.

I am not remotely surprise by the overt, overwhelming, and unreserved show of support demonstrated by the womenfolk, and the corresponding, unjust, unrestrained, and annoyingly predictable demonisation of the man, over who should foot the transport bill. Note: the decision to make their private issue the staple of the room was collectively inspired. As a detached, disinterested, and dispassionate party, I am convinced that both parties acted in an immature manner.

Who says finance is not significant in relationship? Yet what is more important is the ability to know when to make compromise, and that includes electing to pay the transport bill even if it is the first visit.

12 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Why calling me? I extended a white flag to you yesterday trying to prove to you I ain't after your finances but you tore it. Unforgiveness is a sin so in that light I've forgiven you But You are Dead to Me.

No Man Born of A Woman is Permitted to Treat Me Anyhow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Uyi shot her own shot at the right thread but you doing yours at the wrong thread to show how desperate and shameless you are, I just pray you don't die single, I can only help but buy you a Love Machine.

Ode!

See what shes saying?

Can u just listen to yourself!

Had not even thrown any shot!

You devils have already pounced on my words

God punish you! Idiot!

Can u imagine? What the fool is saying

Gerrout!

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Paxie55: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahaha cheesy

Nonsense!

You women are useless!
Madam, are you no longer married to your imaginary husband or dating your churchy boyfriend?

Why are you being an online hoe? You that's always crying on how guys have ripped off your pussy, scatter your clit and broadened your vagina?

Come on, let's do this.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What did you expect, you expect her to pay for coming to see you, are you serious right now? undecided
My friend get out from here,was she not the one begging to come see me. Txt messages exist to buttress my point. Useless girl like u.olosho

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why calling me? I extended a white flag to you yesterday trying to prove to you I ain't after your finances but you tore it. Unforgiveness is a sin so in that light I've forgiven you But You are Dead to Me.

No Man Born of A Woman is Permitted to Treat Me Anyhow.
And he is calling you on phone, lmao.

Please tell him to face Victorian, they will date online and marry online, that will be her 5th imaginary wedding. Hahahahahah.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Madam, are you no longer married to your imaginary husband or dating your churchy boyfriend?

Why are you being an online hoe? You that's always crying on how guys have ripped off your pussy, scatter your clit and broadened your vagina?

Come on, let's do this.

Shut up!

U useless hoe!

Prostitute! Hoelosho like your dirty self talking to me

You must be mad!

Useless idiot!

Jealous go kill all of una!

Ntor!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Come on, let's do this.

Shut up!

U useless hoe!

Prostitute! Hoelosho like your dirty self talking to me

You must be mad!

Useless idiot!

Jealousy go kill all of una!

Ntor!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Raalsalghul: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Its f**king true, everyone cannot be lying same time.
Well I've always known that there is something off about her online persona. When she posts, it comes off as fantasy rather an reality. Though I don't see anything wrong with her chatting up a guy, but I'm surprised considering the fact the she said she was in a serious relationship.

Probably there was a breakup recently and she's in the market for another dude. Again victorian please come and clarify. I know you owe me no explanation but your posts have always made me laugh especially during downtimes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.