Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57429 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Please ask her how she demanded money ? Let me see if i can upload the text she sent me instructing me to send tfare i i forget the visit.

I thought you were mature. This attitude of yours has really amazed me. This is not an attitude of a gentleman. Whatever you both had in private, has to die there. We don't care if you slept with her with her legs hanging in your window, no we don't. To think you're not one of these random romancelanders' guys. Such a shame.

10 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
jakandeola:
Hippocrates Victoria is my friend so I wont take any rubbish from u u go to the guy blog and beg for his pix and come here to act as who get madness respect urself cos if I enter u u will hate urself

Will you stay still, you imbecilic monkey? We no get yarn, so dey your lane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I love myself, besides I've never asked to be loved jakande. This was an harmless thread o before someone made it hit d fan.
To be sincere the section was a bit boring and I needed sometime to spice it up a bit.
I Love Myself and As Such I Won't Settle For Less.
dont worry dear if u think no one uwill be suprise a lot of pple do. dont let any useless guy put u down it is not a crime to want to love but u got d wrong guy DAT yigiyaga is a man baby a fool at 40. just ignore him so u live ur life till u find hapiness. pls dont fight Vic again end it.is not ur fault if pple misundersterd u.pls be happy dear

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Asin. She can lie for Africa! shocked

A very stark liar.

Chai.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We've not even gone around to seeing. I only Asked him to take responsibility of d financial burden of me Visiting him oooo. That was my Crime Sister.

I have never asked this man for nothing o. Not even airtime. Nothing.

Wow, smh!!

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Asin ehn. The fake life no be here! Today, she'll say she's happily married with a son, tomorrow she's single. Why can't people just be themselves and be fluid all through?

I read on a particular thread last year about how how she claimed her mother gave her 4million naira before she died, and this girl came onto another thread and was claiming broke! The way she even brags irks me to the bones. Yigiyaga, DO NOT reply that to Victorian's PM. She's nothing but a snitch, backstabber and a fake girl who I bet still live the average life, not that living an average life is even bad, but I bet you that she'll hype herself so much that you might get carried away in ecstasy. Be careful. That girl lies too much.

Victorian, quote me anywhere, I'll engage you in a war of words. I'm not afraid of you. I came very ready. You can't appear from nowhere to spoil someone's soup. It doesn't work that way.
Thanks for your words you nailed it.

I heard she did worse with her former accounts.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MannieA(f): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
LordAdam16:

Later when your significant other cheats on you in the future, you go dey vent like say u dey chop bottle.

First to do no dey pain, shey u knw?

nor mind am..yeye..mtcheww.He's enjoying himself now,that's how they later end up ditching their babes and marrying another woman.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We've not even gone around to seeing. I only Asked him to take responsibility of d financial burden of me Visiting him oooo. That was my Crime Sister.

I have never asked this man for nothing o. Not even airtime. Nothing.
Pheeeew!!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Nobody is spoiling anybody's soup. You know what i seek and shes nothing near it.

How's she nothing near it? And why do you think the backstabber, Victorian meets your criteria? Hmm. You had better slap yourself to reality, bro. Social media isn't Disney land. For you to get that which you want, you need to search rigorously and thoroughly, not everyone will be that which you seek, so learn to be discreet with matters like this. Only women snitch, men rarely do so. Please, be sensible.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
virgoquin:

I have been seeing her posts where she claims been happily married and contented and that she is a self employed seamstress

so why the need for her to do this
My dear, just this week, I saw where she said she is in a relationship with a churchy guy.
I shudder.
Now, she wants to pm an online nuisance that's in brouhaha with his online lover.
Woow!!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Will you stay still, you imbecilic monkey? We no get yarn, so dey your lane.
barsterd prostitude go his page beg for his pix now so if his hansome u send him pm and ask for sex. fool at 34 may god purnish Hippocrates like u
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Lol
I weak babe.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

I'm. Married means I shouldn't chat with any man?

Really?

Do married people stop chatting with singles? As soon they get married?

Abeg go and sleep. I don't need wasting my time on you.

Yes! Face your husband!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
we agreed i was dating an independent woman who was bold enough to open a thread and list her requirements about what she wanted in a man. So why cant she pay her tfare from Lagos since she insisted on seeing me face to face. I dont need a liability ok. And for d record only runs girls ask for upfront payment in form of tfare before a visit you stupid girl!!
.. My friend shut da fuckup.Any sensible guy that is ready for such visit should not be discussing who going to foot the bill.Even if she is an independent woman,do you expect her to pay for the trip while you bring out your dick and Bleep her? Tomorrow you will come to nl and start telling us how you bleeped her after she spent her money to visit you. Seems you are just a gold digger searching for ladies to spend their money on you. Oji amu ejighi ego.Fool claiming alpha.I blame her sha,cause I was against all those her post but she and some of ur likes here bashed me. Keep your dick one side if you don't ve money.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

I weak babe.
If a man smells even the least of desperation in a woman, he ends up using it against her, if that guy had met another Lady that doesn't give a f**k about him, I'm sure he will send her tfare or pay her travelling ticket, but he think she(nwanyawka) needs him more that he need her which is why he is acting up to hurt her, he should ThankGod he didn't jam babe like me wey no send anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by LordAdam16: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:
oga oo so d guy eventually married hercheesy. No doubt she will still be sleeping around even as she's still married to this guy.

Or maybe the guys knows and doesn't care.

Or he knows and doesn't want to confront it.

Or wait for it, he knows and absolutely loves it. There are guys out there, keeps it to themselves mostly, who fantasize about walking on their woman cheating on them or stuff like that.

And how do we know if the guy isn't keeping at least a side chick that the girl is aware of but doesn't want to confront. Actions and reactions are equal and opposite.

Now the part that'd make for a dark joke is if the kid isn't his.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Babe never go on a long distance blind date with your own tfare, he must send tfare. Never compromise your standard for any stupid man.
That's my girl.
Why go visit a guy the first time with your own money? That boy is a stingy broke fool
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by AmKen(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
I wanna slide.

I ain't gonna tell after kissing.

You sound mature though.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
we agreed i was dating an independent woman who was bold enough to open a thread and list her requirements about what she wanted in a man. So why cant she pay her tfare from Lagos since she insisted on seeing me face to face. I dont need a liability ok. And for d record only runs girls ask for upfront payment in form of tfare before a visit you stupid girl!!

If you are the age she said you are, then I'm sorry you're not matured at all shocked

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
You are very dumb and you know nothing, if you keep this up, you will end up single and lonely for the rest of your life, no reasonable independent woman will want to end up with a divorcee that doesn't have sense or is stingy as f**k. For your info stupid, I've had blind date before, and the dude sent me cash for tfare. So what the f**k are you saying?

When I saw that his comment I was speechless, how can a man say something like that, smh.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I thought you were mature. This attitude of yours has really amazed me. This is not an attitude of a gentleman. Whatever you both had in private, has to die there. We don't care if you slept with her with her legs hanging in your window, no we don't. To think you're not one of these random romancelanders' guys[/b]Such a shame.
[b] Random ones can be nice though

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
If a man smells even the least of desperation in a woman, he ends up using it against her, if that guy had met another Lady that doesn't give a f**k about him, I'm sure he will send her tfare or pay her travelling ticket, but he think she(nwanyawka) needs him more that he need her which is why he is acting up to hurt her, he should ThankGod he didn't jam babe like me wey no send anybody.
Na better truth you talk.
If he had approached another babe, believe me, his gold digging ass wouldn't have sniffed out money to pay.
I hope ladies are learning.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
It's well o! cheesy

Seems I'm in everybody's lips today.

cheesy

You all can keep ranting throughout the year about me and more years to come.

I'm less concerned.

Na una sabi.

You all are frustrated at the guy, u can't attack him

Na my body una strong put.. God punish all those saying bad things about me, amen!

And any curses on me, I decree back to the senders a million times.
Wherever and whosoever they are, In Jesus name Amen and amen.

I rest my case.

Bye!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MannieA(f): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin....See gang up.... MJBOLT, where art thou??

as in ehnnn..better gang up..lmao!!
some girls will lowkey be hating on you and watching your every step.. our gender is unique. lmao!!!

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Gold digging bixtch.
You should have also asked her to send you feeding money.
Oji amu ejighi ego. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Saintzykie: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
;Di shudder with you
Preshy561:

My dear, just this week, I saw where she said she is in a relationship with a churchy guy.
I shudder.
Now, she wants to pm an online nuisance that's in brouhaha with his online lover.
Woow!!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Trek on with the sneakers till you find who to leech on,Victorian is waiting to chat with me...keep walking

Wtf!!! You're very shameless.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Random ones can be nice though

Ok. undecided
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Saintzykie: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin This is the thread of the year. So intense. I shudder again

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Preshy561(f): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Victorian, you can see who you wanna leech on is a gold digger, I know you don't even have a bronze to your name.

grin grin grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Na better truth you talk.
If he had approached another babe, believe me, his gold digging ass wouldn't have sniffed out money to pay.
I hope ladies are learning.
Like I knew this would happen, see my comment on her searching thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply)

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.