Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57864 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Paxie55: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Shut up!

U useless hoe!

Prostitute! Hoelosho like your dirty self talking to me

You must be mad!

Useless idiot!

Jealous go kill all of una!

Ntor!
You are trying to salvage your already online dirty linen.
Come on, how much has your online gold digging leech of a boyfriend asked you to deposit in his account before you send that pm? grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Madam, are you no longer married to your imaginary husband or dating your churchy boyfriend?

Why are you being an online hoe? You that's always crying on how guys have ripped off your pussy, scatter your clit and broadened your vagina?

Come on, let's do this.
gringrin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Paxie55:

You are trying to salvage your already online dirty linen.
Come on, how much has your online gold digging leech of a boyfriend asked you to deposit in his account before you send that pm? grin

Lol cover your face in shame

Idiot!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MannieA(f): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Women?? cheesycheesy

LMAO!!!!!!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Uglymugg: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Oh cool.

Let's chat offline. Will send a pm.

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You are very stupid for this. Backstabbing bitch.in my own thread fa
hahahhaah wow ahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin Kaiiiiii grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
MannieA:

LMAO!!!!!!
gringringrin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by jakandeola(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Will you stay still, you imbecilic monkey? We no get yarn, so dey your lane.

Hippocrates abeg beg yigiyaga to accept ur hand I marriage before u die of loneliness and pains fool at 34. why ask for pix before u send pm in d other blog

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by murphyibiam15(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We've not even gone around to seeing. I only Asked him to take responsibility of d financial burden of me Visiting him oooo. That was my Crime Sister.

I have never asked this man for nothing o. Not even airtime. Nothing.

then why is he ranting like you killed his sister? on a more serious note I don't like how he embarrassed you..but he mentioned some inconsistency in your profile picture, are you obviously ignoring his accusations? because transport fare alone isn't enough for a man to act this way

6 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
My friend get out from here,was she not the one begging to come see me. Txt messages exist to buttress my point. Useless girl like u.olosho

You have a problem, so you have to insult to buttress your point, and you're in your late 30s, a divorcee,
must you kiss and tell, why bring up text messages, check yourself, you need a sober reflection seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
ceeroh:
Like I said in the other thread... Back then in school, We lived in the same lodge, she had a fiancee that visits her regularly, but we were so close that one thing led to another and we started smashing. After the first smash, she wouldn't let me be. It was tough, gradually she started cooking for me, we were doing assignments together, reading together... then gradually sleeping in my room. It continued for two (2) good sessions. I was trapped, couldn't play home or away, very sad. The fiancee was still visiting but the dude would always call before coming (mistakes guys make). The dude would even buy me stuff when coming, guilty conscience set in. So whenever the guy was around, she'd move back to her room. I wanted out, but the girl wouldn't have any of that. Na there I start to dey fear girls, she didn't even feel sober. Later on, I discovered she started having true feelings for me but I dare not try it, I was scared. This same girl would tell her fiancee on phone she loves him just immediately after I finish smashing her. Fear catch me, some people no get conscience. Thank God we went for I.T... That was how I escaped.
Till today, I still haven't had a girlfriend since then, the whole thing made me lose trust in relationship. I practically learnt ALL the tricks ladies play in a long distance relationship. It's not worth it.
Today, she's married to the guy with a kid. And even while we were co-habiting, she was even cheating on me.. . I caught her countless times.
Lmaooooooo
That's the norm now o....no diff.between most girls and hoes.

I smashed one who was moaning under me while the bf dey call incessantly.... In an utterly bored and irritated voice,she told the guy off like he was nothing!! I was fascinated and repulsed by the very cold,indifferent expression on her face. I kept thinking how can a woman who gets everything she wants from a guy still behave this way Then I realised women don't want sissied and mummy boys.... They respect strength and willpower.
Soon as she ended the call,I turned her over and channeled the pity and scorn I felt for her guy into pounding her mercilessly!!! She was so grateful that she never complained when i took the money the mumu wired to her while fvcking me,from her

If u have seen what I have seen,u will know that women can be coldly savage!!!!

N oh....since she could do that to her guy,she would also do that to me...so I fvcked for a while and dumped her!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Uglymugg:
hahahhaah wow ahahahahav grin grin grin grin grin

What do u think I wanted to say to him offline?
Dirty mind.

At least I didn't cause commotion online and go behind everyone to ask him out.

You all are just useless!

Nwaketiti insulting me, whereas her supporters and fighters are already sending him. Messages.. Lol

Unbelievable!

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Idiot!
F**king desperate old bitch looking like a swollen fufu, what are you? 39? 40?

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Simplep:
I really don't agree with you,i actually prefer a long distance relationship tho,i was in a LDR
Even my current relationship is long distanced
I love that space and focus on my work
u love the space in LDR
d space to do wat? tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Ashawo kobo kobo.
Gold digging hoe.
Ur fada!na ur friend wey no get common tfare be gold digger me na Womanliness digger. Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Paxie55: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Idiot!
Hide my face in shame ontop wetin? Tell me, how much does your dickless and second hand tokumbo hoe of a boyfriend charged you per pm? You shameless online tailor, nwanyi obi oma, I can see that you even extended your ikpu oma to our nl gold digging leech.
Why should I hide my face in shame, give me one reason, you fat disgusting frog of an old cùnt?

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:

Hahahahahahahahah cheesy

Fowl Yansh don open! See your life outside!

Useless prostitute

Gerrout!
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo

I smashed one who was moaning under me while the bf dey call incessantly.... In an utterly bored and irritated voice,she told the guy off like he was nothing!! I was fascinated and repulsed by the very cold,indifferent expression on her face. I kept thinking how can a woman who gets everything she wants from a guy still behave this way Then I realised women don't want sissied and mummy boys.... They respect strength and willpower.
Soon as she ended the call,I turned her over and channeled the pity and scorn I felt for her guy into pounding her mercilessly!!! She was so grateful that she never complained when i took the money the mumu wired to her while fvcking me,from her

N oh....since she could do that to her guy,she would also do that to me...so I fvcked for a while and dumped her!!!
You better stop derailing this thread angry.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo

Soon as she ended the call,I turned her over and channeled the pity and scorn I felt for her guy into pounding her mercilessly!! She was so grateful that she never complained when i took the money the mumu wired to her while fvcking me,from her

gringringrin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Uglymugg:
So after everything you ended up with an autistic assburger? I don't understand. Is it really true that women are so bad at choosing men? You of all people that come online and act tough, this is who you later ended up giving a chance? A guy that is going around this thread telling people who don't even give a fvck that he dumped you? Wow!!!
My dear I thought the Older the better o. I ain't so tough
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Raalsalghul: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

This thread is indeed becoming very interesting

I simply asked of the guy location and can we chat offline? On this thread. I didn't even go behind anybody to ask him., in the full glare of everyone

All the useless women here were screaming as if I stole their bfs.. cheesy

Whereas they've gone behind to contact him already!

Jesus!

Fear these women o! God punish all the women screaming rubbish at me and smearing my name amen
Hmmm. Maybe the content of the chat sha. Well, I'm going to assume it was a business related chat. Rather than spitting venom help clarify things now. We don't need all this. Can y'all kiss and make up.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Paxie55: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Nne eeh.
Swollen fufu nobi here. grin
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
I can now smile with content.

Other people can now see how shameless all of you women are

God forbid!

Bloody back stabbers! Claiming to have nwa best interest at heart.

Mtchewww!

Bye bye to bad rubbish at the Hoeloshos insulting me here.
You all will never do well in life! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
LordAdam16:

Later when your significant other cheats on you in the future, you go dey vent like say u dey chop bottle.

First to do no dey pain, shey u knw?

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MannieA(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
... She is so fake and talks from both side of the moguyuth.

guy... calm down.. nor talk put for women issues.As you can see me that's a woman isn't saying anything about this ish.Just go and talk with men.

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Uglymugg: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

What do u think I wanted to say to him offline?
Dirty mind.

At least I didn't cause commotion online and go behind everyone to ask him out.

You all are just useless!

Nwaketiti insulting me, whereas her supporters and fighters are already sending him. Messages.. Lol

Unbelievable!

You knew the sensitivity of the issue. You should have waited till everyone's nerve died down. But you're a child, you don't understand situations like this because you never fully developed emotionally. You look like a child, I'm not surprised you act and throw temper tantrum like one. I also thought you were married.

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Hmmm. Maybe the content of the chat sha. Well, I'm going to assume it was a business related chat. Rather than spitting venom help clarify things now. We don't need all this. Can y'all kiss and make up.

They didn't even care what I wanted to chat with him about

They started insulting me , saying all sorts!

Are they mad? Are they useless in life?

Are they so desperate for a man's dick that they cannot reason correctly anymore?

I was like what's wrong with these useless women online?
If they frustrated in getting married, I didn't cause their frustrations in life.
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Paxie55: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:
I can now smile with content.

Other people can now see how shameless all of you women are

God forbid!

Bloody back stabbers! Claiming to have nwa best interest at heart.

Mtchewww!

Bye bye to bad rubbish at the Hoeloshos insulting me here.
You all will never do well in life! Amen!
Shameless hoe begging idiot.
How many guys do you need to send pms to.
You get luck seh I deh busy today. grin grin
Was expecting your usual long epistles.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Ur fada!na ur friend wey no get common tfare be gold digger me na Womanliness digger. Hahaha
If you make d mistake of revealing my identity online,i will sue u for every kobo its worth. Try me.

Son of Man this SMS you just sent was so uncalled for. I ain't that immatured.

If I want to take a flight to your Hot Lagos that has no Electricity, I can comfortably do so. Of course you failed that simple test. Perhaps my Chi pushed me to send that message so as to reveal your true Colors.

I'm quite happy.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
murphyibiam15:

then why is he ranting like you killed his sister? on a more serious note I don't like how he embarrassed you..but he mentioned some inconsistency in your profile picture, are you obviously ignoring his accusations? because transport fare alone isn't enough for a man to act this way
Question is, is it really a female behind that moniker?? grin grin

A scammer would act desperate to go visit a maga so as to get him to send the bills.

We think outside the damn box my man!!

5 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Shameless hoe begging idiot.
How many guys do you need to send pms to.
You get luck seh I deh busy today. grin grin
Was expecting your usual long epistles.

Am done with you since!

Your case is closed.
Biglittlelois:

You have a problem, so you have to insult to buttress your point, and you're in your late 30s, a divorcee,
must you kiss and tell, why bring up text messages, check yourself, you need a sober reflection seriously.
Get lost already u hopeless prost...... All she has to offer is her body and im not buying ok. Girls dey Lagos. U Bloody menstruating ho!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (42) (Reply)

Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.