Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57434 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Like I said in the other thread... Back then in school, We lived in the same lodge, she had a fiancee that visits her regularly, but we were so close that one thing led to another and we started smashing. After the first smash, she wouldn't let me be. It was tough, gradually she started cooking for me, we were doing assignments together, reading together... then gradually sleeping in my room. It continued for two (2) good sessions. I was trapped, couldn't play home or away, very sad. The fiancee was still visiting but the dude would always call before coming (mistakes guys make). The dude would even buy me stuff when coming, guilty conscience set in. So whenever the guy was around, she'd move back to her room. I wanted out, but the girl wouldn't have any of that. Na there I start to dey fear girls, she didn't even feel sober. Later on, I discovered she started having true feelings for me but I dare not try it, I was scared. This same girl would tell her fiancee on phone she loves him just immediately after I finish smashing her. Fear catch me, some people no get conscience. Thank God we went for I.T... That was how I escaped.
Till today, I still haven't had a girlfriend since then, the whole thing made me lose trust in relationship. I practically learnt ALL the tricks ladies play in a long distance relationship. It's not worth it.
Today, she's married to the guy with a kid. And even while we were co-habiting, she was even cheating on me.. . I caught her countless times.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Randy100: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Yea I had to agree that it is the biggest fraud in a relationship matter.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by murphyibiam15(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2019
konji don hold this babe...she's sexually frustrated as fvck now

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by fasho01(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Exactly what I told a lady just recently that was telling me to marry her. I told her the nearest is the dearest and I don't want to scam her

Babe said we'd do video calls and talk often.. As though we can have video sex.. Shior!

Distance relationships especially at the start of it is pure scam

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by adekhingz(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2019
I put all my heart into a Long Distance Relationship (LDR) with one girl from my hometown whom we met in school. Damn!!! I wasted 3 solid years on calls, text, money transfers, and more importantly, my emotion. I thought it was not going to END. SHade!!! God will console me with a woman better than YOU.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CallofDuty(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2019
LDR is very ok by me..As long as the 4 OF YOU agree to the terms and conditions..Shikena! grin grin grin cheesy wink wink

21 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by kingharzy: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2019
undecided

Your BS post shows you mix up real relationships and internet scams. They deserve seperate threads after seperate understanding.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Champele(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2019
This post is trash
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MartinsD12(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Apart from wasting one's time if it falls apart, the unsatisfied tensions and all, not to talk of the risk of traveling to visit the person. God forbid one dies via accident on their way to visit what will you tell your maker?

When you are so sexually frustrated who will be there to deliver you? D love at the other side of the phone? Mtcheeeew.

P.S, If you've known your partner before distance came in between fine and Good. That works atleast you know him or her.

But social media distance relationships are Scams(might work 4 few). Not to talk of so many psychos on the lose waiting for an unsuspecting victim.
So reason it well before you enter a time wasting venture in d guise of a distance relationship.

Well said bro, i was a victim of that before my eyes opened, i will never advice anyone to have a distance relationship, flee from sin like the Bible will always say.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MagicPie: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2019
Yes, when the essence of a thing is unknown, abuse is inevitable.. The purpose of a relationship is marriage. Unless if both parties agreed on friendship not relationship.
Tajbol4splend:
Does every relationship have to end in marriage

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by naijapikin04(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Dinho20(m): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2019
SEX IS SWEET BUT........
Have you ever
wondered why God carefully
positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a tiny membrane that
partially or completely covers the opening of
the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.
Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable
tissue full of blood at the very door of the
sexual opening of the female?
Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance,
like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new
house about to be launched?
Why is it filled with blood that spills away
when it is broken?
Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE!
It was God (our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a
sign and a token of a covenant between the
bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.
Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a
casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant
struck and confirmed by the blood shed on
that day.
This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges
in to this woman shall only be able to do so by
making a blood covenant to be joined to her
for the rest of his life, from that point onward.
Little wonder why sexual intercourse was
designed by God to take place only and only
after the marriage contract is sealed.
The one
who made the body (the hormones, organs,
nerves, tissues, e.tc) God said it in clear terms
, “Now, the body is not for fornication”.
Anyone who chooses to use the body for
fornication must know that he/she is working
directly against God’s plan and there would
definitely be a consequence either now or at
old age!
There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural
process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the
first guy that enters in to her especially at that
particular time when the hymen breaks.
There
is no covenant without blood: this is why the
membrane contains enough of it.
As a matter of fact, what happens the first
time a lady has sex is not just sex but an
immersion and a bathing of the man with her
hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is
highly recognized in the spirit realm of both
light and darkness!
The first time this happens
just marks her opening day covenant ceremony
and each subsequent experience goes on to
further refresh or strengthen that covenant or
establish another version of it with another
person.
Many have washed useless boys with that
hymen-blood.
Many have struck irreversible covenants with
men that have nothing to do with their destiny.
Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual
activity with demon-possessed men while some
others have struck such precious covenants
with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it.
If only they knew,many girls who carelessly
allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid
to be among the so called “big girls” would
never have done so.
The let me says it in clear terms: “Or do you not
know that he who is joined to a harlot
(through sexual activity) is one with her ?
This is why many girls are not yet married yet
their spiritual composition is already shattered
and imbalanced, because they have mingled
their souls with that of different men.
Dear Singles,know today that there is a definite
proportion of your virtue that leaves you each
time a man enters into you and when that man
leaves you, he leaves with it. Just imagine how
much of yourself would be lost each time a
man enters into you without any properly
signed marriage bond or contract.
Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to
another. All of these things have strong and
terrible spiritual implications.
A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of
the man that broke it, any other spirit
whatsoever that may have mingled with that
man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs
with him and the spirit of any other man that
enters into you thereafter. The fun part is that
pre-marital sex is not funny at all. What
happens between the lines could be deadly and
dangerous.
The very first day a lady, or a man does that
there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Trottle: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2019
Bulk of distant relationships nowadays are nothing but frivolities and unnecessary heartaches. Not advisable.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Candoit: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2019
will you manage it as well or just to create one and that is it? Anyway, can I see your works?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2019
ceeroh:
Like I said in the other thread... Back then in school, We lived in the same lodge, she had a fiancee that visits her regularly, but we were so close that one thing led to another and we started smashing. After the first smash, she wouldn't let me be. It was tough, gradually she started cooking for me, we were doing assignments together, reading together... then gradually sleeping in my room. It continued for two (2) good sessions. I was trapped, couldn't play home or away, very sad. The fiancee was still visiting but the dude would always call before coming (mistakes guys make). The dude would even buy me stuff when coming, guilty conscience set in. So whenever the guy was around, she'd move back to her room. I wanted out, but the girl wouldn't have any of that. Na there I start to dey fear girls, she didn't even feel sober. Later on, I discovered she started having true feelings for me but I dare not try it, I was scared. This same girl would tell her fiancee on phone she loves him just immediately after I finish smashing her. Fear catch me, some people no get conscience. Thank God we went for I.T... That was how I escaped.
Till today, I still haven't had a girlfriend since then, the whole thing made me lose trust in relationship. I practically learnt ALL the tricks ladies play in a long distance relationship. It's not worth it.
Today, she's married to the guy with a kid. And even while we were co-habiting, she was even cheating on me.. . I caught her countless times.
oga oo so d guy eventually married hercheesy. No doubt she will still be sleeping around even as she's still married to this guy.

6 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Dinho20(m): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2019
SEX IS FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY;
SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY, IF YOU ARE NOT YET MARRIED FORGET ABOUT SEX. SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS A CURSE TO ANYONE WHO INDULGE IN IT.
BUT REMEMBER: WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF SEX, THEN GET MARRIED.

11 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Dinho20(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2019
LOVE IS PATIENT AND KIND;
LOVE DOES NOT ENVY OR BOAST; IT IS NOT ARROGANT OR RUDE. IT DOES NOT REJOICE AT WRONGDOING, BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH. LOVE BEARS ALL THINGS, BELIEVES ALL THINGS, HOPES ALL THINGS, ENDURES ALL THINGS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2019
Long distance relationship is scam to me sha..... I have promised myself never to engage in it..

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:
oga oo so d guy eventually married hercheesy. No doubt she will still be sleeping around even as she's still married to this guy.

Somebody that has been looking for a way to come and pay me a visit. I told her I've moved out of lag grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by 8stargeneral: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Does every relationship have to end in marriage
Ask them ooh.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Dinho20(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2019
DON'T PARTICIPATE IN WIDE PARTIES AND GETTING DRUNK, OR IN ADULTERY AND IMMORAL LIVING, OR IN FIGHTING AND JEALOUSY. BUT LET THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TAKE CONTROL OF YOU, AND DON'T THINK OF WAYS TO INDULGE YOUR EVIL DESIRES.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2019
ceeroh:

Honestly, I'm even cringing at this story.

God forbid that any of my brothers marry a woman like that.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by tfash96(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=CityNGR post=75425413][/quote]lol

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Dinho20(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2019
PONDER ON THIS...
LADIES,
Don't think having sex with a guy will make him love you. You will only get confused with your feelings. Learn to draw the line between love and sex. A man's emotion is not connected with sex but yours is associated with your feelings. Men can have sex with many ladies without having any feelings for any of them. But a woman finds it difficult to let go of a man who disvirgined her or whom she enjoys sex with.
GENTLEMEN,
Don't pressure ladies for sex when you are not ready to take up its responsibility. Being a man is not about how many ladies you have slept with, it is more of how many ladies you've helped to become better. Not by making them a mother by circumstance, abort a pregnancy or delaying their progress in life. But by bringing out the best in their career, ambitions or virtues in life

9 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Apart from wasting one's time if it falls apart, the unsatisfied tensions and all, not to talk of the risk of traveling to visit the person. God forbid one dies via accident on their way to visit what will you tell your maker?

When you are so sexually frustrated who will be there to deliver you? D love at the other side of the phone? Mtcheeeew.

P.S, If you've known your partner before distance came in between fine and Good. That works atleast you know him or her.

But social media distance relationships are Scams(might work 4 few). Not to talk of so many psychos on the lose waiting for an unsuspecting victim.
So reason it well before you enter a time wasting venture in d guise of a distance relationship.

Are you looking for husband ?

Am I handsome enough ?

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Honestly, I'm even cringing at this story.

God forbid that any of my brothers marry a woman like that.

How would you know? The whole stuff really fuvked up my mind. Now I can't trust any girl.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Slymonster(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2019
ceeroh:

Hahaha i just remember mine way back in school. She will be on top me smashing and the main guy will call and she will still be bold to pick and tell the guy she is doing something, can he call back in few minutes time or she will call back.Dude buys everything and practically pay her school fees too.

I got free food and free pussy,even exam time we will read and after continue smashing but i hated it because i like to be free. Next session i got a gf and made her know that this is my gf.. That was how that nonsense stop even if she got angry..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2019
ceeroh:

How would you know? The whole stuff really fuvked up my mind. Now I can't trust any girl.

I can't know... can only pray for them...and ask them to be smart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by tfash96(m): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2019
Online virgin might be a big time LovePeddler n facebook holy brother might be a real life player..Though not all but be meticulous if u are in that kinda relationship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2019
Slymonster:

Hahaha i just remember mine way back in school. She will be on top me smashing and the main guy will call and she will still be bold to pick and tell the guy she is doing something, can he call back in few minutes time or she will call back.Dude buys everything and practically pay her school fees too.

I got free food and free pussy,even exam time we will read and after continue smashing but i hated it because i like to be free. Next session i got a gf and made her know that this is my gf.. That was how that nonsense stop even if she got angry..

That's it. It's very common

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.