Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? (6804 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Chenzee(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Guys: Will you allow your wife wear this on your wedding day?
Ladies: Can you wear this on your wedding day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Archiever22: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
The property belong to only me 4 seeing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
This is not a church wedding.

No bible believing church will join a couple with the bride dressed like this.

Na court go join them.

6 Likes

Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
kennygee:

Na court go join them.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by robinso01(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
this is not wedding Na, but declaration of asset ( breast)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Apination(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Like seriously undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by habsydiamond(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Na bullet proof she go wear...with everywhere sealed up like when efcc seal someone property....the only thing people go see na her head... undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by chris31(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Did i tell u that am marrying a mad person ?

6 Likes

Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Emilokoiyawon: 3:05am On Feb 06, 2019
what is the problem?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Archiever22:
The property belong to only me 4 seeing.
.. naso

you stingy reach

you sabi how many guys don squeeze am before you

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by placeofallure(f): 5:57am On Feb 06, 2019
ιи ∂вαиʝ'ѕ νσι¢є " ι'м ѕσ єи∂σωє∂!" єνєи тнє ℓα∂у ιи вℓack вєнιи∂ нєя иσ ¢αяяу ℓαѕт.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by femi4: 6:23am On Feb 06, 2019
kennygee:

Na court go join them.
God looks at the inward character grin
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Omo see booby kiss Wish I could pour my sperm on those soft booby after a hot sex kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2019
She's free to wear whatever she wants as long as her hubby ain't complaining

1 Like

Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by shadrama(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2019
the world have gone bizarre. nowadays a lot of people are going naked all in the name of fashion.
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Advans(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2019
kennygee:

Na court go join them.

See down dia. How many churches preach against immoral dressing?
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Speedyconnect15: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2019
This one na mary amaka naa.

She go naked complete

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Archiever22: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. naso

you stingy reach

you sabi how many guys don squeeze am before you
The property is now mine, trespassers will be shot dead

1 Like

Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by kennybelle: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2019
If she had not been wearing that sort during courtship, she'd not choose it for her wedding. This is rather too revealing, what is she advertising sef? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by MannieA(f): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2019
MRSoftapples:
I have seen worst.

Where??
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by MannieA(f): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2019
kennybelle:
If she had not been wearing that sort during courtship, she'd not choose it for her wedding. This is rather too revealing, what is she advertising sef? undecided undecided undecided

BREAST
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by MannieA(f): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Omo see booby kiss Wish I could pour my sperm on those soft booby after a hot sex kiss kiss kiss

ikr.....lmao
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2019
She can decide to come naked.... undecided
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
See her strong face
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
She's free to wear whatever she wants as long as her hubby ain't complaining
I perfectly agree with you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? / [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator / One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.