Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? (1701 Views)

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin

Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
bth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Oya, which one. Waiting for a set of people like Lindo Ikojo or C. Adohie cheesy
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Oldiesgoodies(f): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
I like my rice with beans so
AB lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
A smiley
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
These ladies, make una talk true o. Why una de leave C and D?
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
D
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Fidelismaria: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Well

They are all rich

But if I be gal na A I go choose
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
A.
I want a man with a vision,prospect,go getter etc(mark Zuckerberg and social skills example).A mark Zuckerberg did not come overnight such a person would work hard and smart to be a mark zuckerberg,Bill gates etc.that is where the vision and prospect comes in such is the option A man.
And option A fits into my description.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by CreepyBlackpool: 12:01am On Feb 09, 2019
Why would a girl choose one fruit when she can have a fruit salad?smiley
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by spiceadole: 12:07am On Feb 09, 2019
B is perfect in all regards
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 09, 2019
thank heavens men come in mixtures of all these. if it was strictly these the choice would have been very hard
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
A.
I want a man with a vision,prospect,go getter etc(mark Zuckerberg and social skills example).A mark Zuckerberg did not come overnight such a person would work hard and smart to be a mark zuckerberg,Bill gates etc.that is where the vision and prospect comes in such is the option A man.
And option A fits into my description.

I can bet that a Man like Zuckerberg will not attract you, just be truthful to yourself mbok.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Saffi:
D
Biglittlelois:
A smiley

I'm just laughing at kind of Man you both will ask for.

You know your Ass is lying but who am I to judge cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Obviously D
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by MJBOLT: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
i know tamarapetty will avoid this thread
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Tamarapetty(f): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
i know tamarapetty will avoid this thread
M
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by MJBOLT: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Divay22(f): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
A
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Tamarapetty(f): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=75568840][/quote]

Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
None of the above
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Simplep:
None of the above
I wonder the qualities you are looking for.
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Keep wondering cool
OkaNaUbe:

I wonder the qualities you are looking for.
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
truthsayer009:

I can bet that a Man like Zuckerberg will not attract you, just be truthful to yourself mbok.
I am not you,you are not me,you don't know me.
So mind your business and stop speculating. undecided

Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by BronzeMajik(f): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
none
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

I am not you,you are not me,you don't know me.
So mind your business and stop speculating. undecided
You are my business & I know what you want, so?
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Fafesot: 12:13am On Feb 10, 2019
we knw your type, rice and beans... slut
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by IamPlato(m): 12:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:
A smiley
Hello People I Found A Wife
Re: Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Hello People I Found A Wife
Put a ring on it then. grin

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Ruthlessly Flog Her Husband After She Caught Him Cheating / Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Nigerian Hubby Married Her For Pa / Why You Shouldn't Practice This If You Live Alone. Watch This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.