Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

hh - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hh (12721 Views)

hh / hh / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I wasn't putting it out there that I live in New York. He mentioned it and I clarified, so you should be telling him that not me.

Inked_Nerd you dont live in New York,you very lonely Calaba lady, go,go go.
Re: hh by googles: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

@Goggles as for you ,

post wivout my name in it will ya

Suicidal basterd !!!  angry
Re: hh by 1one: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2010
@MOBO
Your cybercafe money don finish, where you dey?
Re: hh by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2010
@Inked_Nerd
Pls where are u? Am missin your advice & replies,realy sory abt ysyday,cld u pls visit my thread?
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2010
jj
Re: hh by librangyps(f): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2010
No wonder iv gt al dis broke as nigs always askin me 4 money shamelessly, now they wnt me to resign my job so they can post rubbish like naija girls cnt afford sanitary pads, egotistical bastards!
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2010
Rymzo:

@Inked_Nerd
Pls where are u? Am missin your advice & replies,realy sory abt ysyday,cld u pls visit my thread?

Ok, I'll be at your thread in a moment.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2010
h
Re: hh by 1one: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2010
mutter:

1one how I wish you were speaking the truth.
What is their mission and purpose?
Women with degrees in English, Agric , linguistics securing jobs in Banks, while men that are very qualified trek the streets looking for jobs.
What exactly do most of these women do? Unskilled labour and securing accounts/costumers.
I even hear of women signing contracts not to have a child within a certain period. Is that a liberated woman or a slave. How can you allow your employer dictate over such a personal thing? The such a woman comes out to say she is emancipated and pursuing goals.
And finally, marriage and relationship, time for a private life, that is what makes the quality of life.+A woman that does not have time for that is a slave and a working machine. She has no real quality of life.
Please do not think that any woman that sees life this way must automatically be dependent on a man.It takes a real woman to know how to draw a healthy balance.

Seriously speaking,highly specialized doctors need to connect you to tanks of red kryptonite, because from your post i think you are living a very dull,rocking chair,knitting wool life, are you really serious?, so because there are jobless men outhere, my sister should sheepishly and patriotically tender her resignation just to create space in the job hunting enviroment, your post is the Lord of all poo, you are living in the shadow of a shadow, so when you give birth you would send your daughter to afonja community high school,then after she finishes,you'll seat her home and enrol her in the family's pepper selling business because according to you upping your game and getting a degree is worthless, who says all that there is to life is getting married, some women get married and die,some women get married and become goaless,some women get married and loose themselves and their identities completely, so many ill things happen to women in marriage so stop making it seem as marriage is the zenith of a woman's life
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2010
h
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2010
1one:

Seriously speaking,highly specialized doctors need to connect you to tanks of red kryptonite, because from your post i think you are living a very dull,rocking chair,knitting wool life, are you really serious?, so because there are jobless men outhere, my sister should sheepishly and patriotically tender her resignation just to create space in the job hunting enviroment, your post is the Lord of all poo, you are living in the shadow of a shadow, so when you give birth you would send your daughter to afonja community high school,then after she finishes,you'll seat her home and enrol her in the family's pepper selling business because according to you upping your game and getting a degree is worthless, who says all that there is to life is getting married, some women get married and die,some women get married and become goaless,some women get married and loose themselves and their identities completely, so many ill things happen to women in marriage so stop making it seem as marriage is the zenith of a woman's life

Well said 1one cool
Re: hh by googles: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

@Goggles you have sold your soul to the stuff between thieir legs, i sorry for you (pity you brother), we looking for way forward and this what you have to say.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am a girlie girl you nipp[i]le[/i]brain !!!

if only brain was money i bet you wont have a kobo in your bank account **smh***
Re: hh by 1one: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^^^1one did you just attacked a sister that supported a fellow brack brother, you must be a lost brother, are you for real,do you have commitment,challanges, target, do you have a job, a degree, a relationship, do you have anything even a pen or a diary.
The only thing i need right now are migrane depressing pills for your migrane causing grammar,i mean seriously,are you blowing the letters from your mouth into the screen?.
And to dignify you with an answer,I do have a degree and I happen to have a very good Job,A job that would be too complicated for the loosely fiited threads in your brain.
What do you even do,if you are in school,i'm sure you are the result of some "Community,lets join money and send this boy to school", If your are working i'm guessing your boss is just fulfilling his social responsibity to humanity to help feed another soul.
Re: hh by GB102(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2010
but seriously the guy is making lots of sense, the ladies now have the job and dey guys are sitting at home or fighting der ass to eat. dats the new life i guess. but one cant have every thing in life , either u have dis and loss dis or u have dat and loss dat.
i have been looking for job since God knows not like am not qualified for them but it always turns out if the man is on top a lady will be giving the job. a sis just got a job she didnt fight for. and guess what? the employer calls her like every min and she doesnt go to work every time cos she is dating the employer. Now does guy dat did every thing for the job, didnt get it. a friend of mine walks for hours fighting for the same job. he has wonderful qualifications but no it was given to dis lady dat choses when to go to work and when not to cos she didnt fight for it. and by the way i also lost an interview cos of bottom power
Re: hh by googles: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2010
GB102:

but seriously the guy is making lots of sense, the ladies now have the job and dey guys are sitting at home or fighting der backside to eat. dats the new life i guess. but one cant have every thing in life , either u have dis and loss dis or u have dat and loss dat.
i have been looking for job since God knows not like am not qualified for them but it always turns out if the man is on top a lady will be giving the job. a sis just got a job she didnt fight for. and guess what? the employer calls her like every min and she doesnt go to work every time cos she is dating the employer. Now does guy dat did every thing for the job, didnt get it. a friend of mine walks for hours fighting for the same job. he has wonderful qualifications but no it was given to dis lady dat choses when to go to work and when not to cos she didnt fight for it. and by the way i also lost an interview cos of bottom power

Another nitwit in the house. . . . . if it aint a lucky day for 'em nitwits lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

someone should club them into sanity pls
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2010
h
Re: hh by 808: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2010
Nigeria woman, so it is true.
Re: hh by release190(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^
My brother it is true, ooh
It is true,

1 nearly killed me yesterday cos i gave her my heart to hold for me!
Re: hh by mutter(f): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2010
Inked I never said a degree is worthless, I only questioned women with non-related degrees getting the job instead of qualified men

As for the birthing in future I leave the field open for you m dear, I have contributed own fair quota grin grin
By the way knitting is rather interesting, sadly I don`t have time for that any more.
So what exactly is so exciting about your life?
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2010
mutter:

Inked I never said a degree is worthless, I only questioned women with non-related degrees getting the job instead of qualified men

As for the birthing in future I leave the field open for you m dear, I have contributed  own fair quota grin grin
By the way knitting is rather interesting, sadly I don`t have time for that any more.
So what exactly is so exciting about your life?

When did I say you said a degree was worthless?
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2010
=v
Re: hh by nezerst(f): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2010
I see why you dont have a job, LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2010
nezerst:

LOOOOOOOOOOL grin
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2010
nezerst:

Who dont have a job, so you following my thread, no wonder you in the back water of Glasgow, did your baby get her visa (hope she does) or is the ECO still making things hard, do you miss Lagos (i guess you do), a B.A philosophy (that was cheap),You and your husband were in relationship before marriage,i wonder how u both feel during heated issues, u were molested by your uncle,cousins and househelp (guess you enjoyed it), you dont mention your husband on nairaland.
Re: hh by nezerst(f): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

Who dont have a job, so you following my thread, no wonder you in the back water of Glasgow, did your baby get her visa (hope she does) or is the ECO still making things hard, do you miss Lagos (i guess you do), a B.A philosophy (that was cheap),You and your husband were in relationship before marriage,i wonder how u both feel during heated issues, u were molested by your uncle,cousins and househelp (guess you enjoyed it), you dont mention your husband on nairaland.
Another lunatic just escaped from the assylum (Stop taking cheap drugs and look for something to do with yourself).
A**HOLE!!!!!!!
Re: hh by adagz01(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2010
I think this is the most sensible thread ever.if u go to the banks n some big offices u go see dem like say dem b angel, waka like tolotolo u nor know say oga don nyash dem and dem dull like mu.mu.when they are supposed to b in their husband's house cooking they will be closing from work by 6pm.no man(me) would want to marry an already baked woman(if u call them woman dem go say dem b lady), pooo
Re: hh by mutter(f): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2010
Mobo is it her fault if she was molested  
Please women should be free to talk about it so that we can bring it  to a stop.
It affects many women that grew up in Nigeria,
I think it needs allot of courage to stand up to that.
Please apologise to the lad you went too far there
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2010
h
Re: hh by release190(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2010
Mobo444

Stop IT,
Im telling u Now STOP IT,
Learn to ignore sometins~
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2010
release190:

Mobo444

Stop IT,
Im telling u Now STOP IT,
Learn to ignore sometins~

190 all is noted.
Re: hh by release190(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2010
Mobo are u on fb, !
can i add u on YIM, !
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2010
h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Romancelanders Who Had Opened Thread For Their Crush So Far. / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) / MOST PERFECT REPLY: When Are Girl Ask You "Anything For Me"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.