Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

hh - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hh (12722 Views)

hh / hh / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hh by nezerst(f): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^^^@Mutter for an African lady you have earned my respect,even though it not easy, ok Mrs nezerst (Mrs Glasgow) i apologise, you can open a thread so we can find a way to stop this uncle, cousin, house boy sexual molestation (i was a victim also,it was my aunt and house girl, HONEST)cos we all have sister and will have daughter one day, so again i am sorry for bringing that part up.
Ur so called apology means nothing to me. As per being molested, v moved past that. Splashing it all over the walls of nairaland wnt ruffle my feather. Neither does being in ur supposed backwater or having a cheap degree stop me from attaining great heights. Dont have to sleep with nobody either.
Will keep praying for u not to have a daughter (U'll probably wish her ill too).
Re: hh by release190(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^^^by all means,
^^
Ok put your yahoo email on your profile, lemme add u~
Re: hh by release190(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2010
mobo444
done u can take it off now so those goats wont access your email.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2010
nezerst:

your so called apology means nothing to me. As per being molested, v moved past that. Splashing it all over the walls of nairaland wnt ruffle my feather. Neither does being in your supposed backwater or having a cheap degree stop me from attaining great heights. Dont have to sleep with nobody either.
Will keep praying for u not to have a daughter (U'll probably wish her ill too).

I see,so you still hurting,hmmmmmmmmm,sorry again and again then.
Re: hh by nezerst(f): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2010
It will defintely take much more than this to hurt me.
Newayz goodnight and goodluck in ur quest.
Re: hh by release190(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

I see,so you still hurting,hmmmmmmmmm,sorry again and again then.

this is strange.
Mobo apologizing 2 a woman.
except he has interest on this one~ grin grin
Re: hh by MissToch1: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2010
Mobo4444, I think it is very obvious now that you have deep seated issues with either all black women or Nigerian women in particular. Please, can you stop now? I think you passed your message across. It's getting a bit tiring. You have created about a million threads bashing black women. Sadly, most of your views are not objective and most are based on facts of a highly doubtful nature. I think you have done enough to promote your propaganda. You can rest now. I am sure most nairalanders now know how horrible black women are. Your work here is now done. Why don't you take your opinions to the CNN website or other worldwide sites. You should share your great findings with the rest of the world. Do not be stingy, this discovery needs to be shared with the rest of the world. Don't you think? The whole world needs to be enlightened on how nasty black females are. While you are busy spreading the word, other nairalanders on the romance section will read other posts and other people's opinions. But don't be dismayed, I for one will not forget your clever threads. I shall meditate on it day and night. I am sure the other posters will be happy to do so too. Right now, I am busy hating myself. You have shown me how much of a despicable creature I am. I am so unfortunate to be a black woman. Alas, I am even Nigerian. I guess my fate is sealed. I am doomed for sure. See, your propaganda has been successful on me.
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2010
Woooow, he took that way too far. Anyone who would say such a thing to a victim is a real dirtbag. Seriously, I knew the dude was an a**hole but I didn't know it was to this extent. He better hope and pray that something like that will never happen to his own daughter(s) [if he has any]. His womanizing propaganda has reached an ultimate high.
Re: hh by googles: 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2010
dumbphuck !!!
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2010
Miss Toch:

Mobo4444, I think it is very obvious now that you have deep seated issues with either all black women or Nigerian women in particular. Please, can you stop now? I think you passed your message across. It's getting a bit tiring. You have created about a million threads bashing black women. Sadly, most of your views are not objective and most are based on facts of a highly doubtful nature. I think you have done enough to promote your propaganda. You can rest now. I am sure most nairalanders now know how horrible black women are. Your work here is now done. Why don't you take your opinions to the CNN website or other worldwide sites. You should share your great findings with the rest of the world. Do not be stingy, this discovery needs to be shared with the rest of the world. Don't you think? The whole world needs to be enlightened on how nasty black females are. While you are busy spreading the word, other nairalanders on the romance section will read other posts and other people's opinions. But don't be dismayed, I for one will not forget your clever threads. I shall meditate on it day and night. I am sure the other posters will be happy to do so too. Right now, I am busy hating myself. You have shown me how much of a despicable creature I am. I am so unfortunate to be a black woman. Alas, I am even Nigerian. I guess my fate is sealed. I am doomed for sure. See, your propaganda has been successful on me.
@Mrs Toch i am not a Monsters and dont paint me to be one, you black ladies cos it all,what lie did i tell, you must have a good job and fat account, well what does the black brother have, you ladies forgot how you laughed at us (he no dey try), well everyone now knows how our sister are the cos of Nigeria generational problems, greed, our black sisters are greedy, here in the UK a white lady willl share everything with her partner, not the Nigeria black lady, she will take,take,take,take,take,take from the black brother.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Woooow, he took that way too far. Anyone who would say such a thing to a victim is a real dirtbag. Seriously, I knew the dude was an a**hole but I didn't know it was to this extent. He better hope and pray that something like that will never happen to his own daughter(s) [if he has any]. His womanizing propaganda has reached an ultimate high.

You pocket size Calaba lady,we all know your tribe is the shortest female in black Africa so dont even mouth off, jusy go,go,go and im going to bring my daughter up a good way,ok.
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

You pocket size Calaba lady,we all know your tribe is the shortest female in black Africa so dont even mouth off, jusy go,go,go and im going to bring my daughter up a good way,ok.

Good way or not, that doesn't stop people from being molested. It can happen to anyone you fool. Are you trying to imply that people who were molested weren't brought up well?
Re: hh by release190(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

grin grin grin grin
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Good way or not, that doesn't stop people from being molested. It can happen to anyone you fool. Are you trying to imply that people who were molested weren't brought up well?

Do you know i am also a victim of sexual abuse when i was still under 5 years,well your guess is as good as mine (Black women again).
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2010
@Mrs Toch you speak queens English and i bet you just finished your dissertation in the UK,most of your words comes from project dissertation language, look i am not trying to belittle the black sister but truth is the black sister they taken a lot from us (A LOT),right from primary school they always cheated us, secondary school they used their sexuallity to advance again, Univerity they bed their way through, NYSC camp they slept with the camp commandent, after NYSC they bed their way into good jobs (and u say we should be happy) and still marry them.
Re: hh by MissToch1: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2010
Mobo444, I neither have a good job nor a fat account. I just completed my undergraduate degree and I am starting law school next month. I worked part time during my degree and I am going to continue doing so. Yes, I did have a boyfriend who helped me out sometimes. But I also helped him out sometimes too. I also know several Nigerian girls who helped their partners out too, at one time or the other. I am not going to be biased or unfair and say that there are not bad Nigerian girls who are gold diggers and all. However, you should remember that there are girls from other races that are similarly bad. In UK, there are those wags and wag wannabes that just want  footballers with money. I am sure there are similar girls in other parts of the world. It is a personal thing. Stereotyping is not at all fair. Saying all Nigerian women renders whatever statement you make false because there is definitely a percentage of women that do not act in such a way. Besides, not all Nigerian men are saints either. You need to put into consideration some of the things some Nigerian men do. Not even from the point of view of Nigerian women, but from what some members of other races think. Despite this, I have not seen similar threads to yours that seriously bash Nigerian men. If a particular woman has hurt or wronged you, please call her out and stop making unfounded generalisations. You might really be a sweet person, stop presenting a bad opinion of yourself okay?
Re: hh by MissToch1: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2010
Mobo444, I shall ignore your slight about my use of the English language. I do not think there is a problem with typing properly. To be honest, it is up to you. If you want to hate Nigerian women then please do. That is all I have to say about this topic. I sincerely wish you a very good day.
Re: hh by release190(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2010
MOBO444:

@Mrs Toch you speak queens English and i bet you just finished your dissertation in the UK,most of your words comes from project dissertation language, look i am not trying to belittle the black sister but truth is the black sister they taken a lot from us (A LOT),right from primary school they always cheated us, secondary school they used their sexuallity to advance again, Univerity they bed their way through, NYSC camp they slept with the camp commandent, after NYSC they bed their way into good jobs (and u say we should be happy) and still marry them.

U have said it all~ But come 2 tink of it brother.
The issue on ground is why do ladies tink that all they have 2 offer is pussy and SNAP they get what they want.
why cant they be industrious,say no to men who dangle money in their faces,promotion in the offices etc,
I dont tink its just the nigerian gurls but ladies in general but nigerian gurls are more rampant towards this, !!
I kip seein ladies everyday, they do not struggle,they do not work, all they do is sit their Fat ass down all day and in the evenings, they are on a date,the next day their account has been credited with unbelievable sum amounts!!
Re: hh by 808: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2010
Miss Toch:

Mobo444, I shall ignore your slight about my use of the English language. I do not think there is a problem with typing properly. To be honest, it is up to you. If you want to hate Nigerian women then please do. That is all I have to say about this topic. I sincerely wish you a very good day.

@Mrs Toch, not at all,i admire you for coming out and admiting your own short coming,we all want to create one Nigeria were everyone will be happy, the Nigeria female has a role to play here,a big role,but the black sister must change for good, it no longer business as usual anymore, no longer wear a jeans to Abuja and you get a job, no longer flaunt this and that, no longer sex for cash, Nigeria women has taken us deep into the mud with their greed, i have sisters too, may have a duaghter one day, but help me start the reform process for the black sister,you an join this cause TOCH.
Re: hh by 808: 12:22am On Aug 23, 2010
Mrs Toch Mobo444 is making sence,lets join him to change Nigeria.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2010
hh
Re: hh by release190(m): 12:31am On Aug 23, 2010
808:

@Mrs Toch, not at all,i admire you for coming out and admiting your own short coming,we all want to create one Nigeria were everyone will be happy, the Nigeria female has a role to play here,a big role,but the black sister must change for good, it no longer business as usual anymore, no longer wear a jeans to Abuja and you get a job, no longer flaunt this and that, no longer sex for cash, Nigeria women has taken us deep into the mud with their greed, i have sisters too, may have a duaghter one day, but help me start the reform process for the black sister,you an join this cause TOCH.

Gbam!
and im pledging for the role of financial secretary of this reform party-- the money would be in good hands~ grin grin
Re: hh by MissToch1: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2010
Mobo444, 808 and Release 190, you are all just too funny. If you want a party that will reform Nigeria, I 'might' consider joining. However, it must be a party that intends to change the behaviour of 'all' Nigerians, and not the women folk alone. Fair enough?
Re: hh by Ifedisky(m): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2010
Men at war  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: hh by domorehill: 12:46am On Aug 23, 2010
Ifedisky:

Men at war grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They should reform all women in Nigeria.
Re: hh by Ifedisky(m): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2010
^^^ and who'll bell the cat?
Re: hh by release190(m): 1:05am On Aug 23, 2010
^^
Im not interested in facing a crowd of angry black women

Im only interested in been the party's financial secretary, !!
Re: hh by CaptCavey(m): 1:06am On Aug 23, 2010
Cheii! Mobo don cause riot already.
Re: hh by Ifedisky(m): 1:40am On Aug 23, 2010
release190:

^^
Im not interested in facing a crowd of angry black women

Im only interested in been the party's financial secretary, !!

.That, will need a lot of deliberation! grin grin grin
Re: hh by release190(m): 2:04am On Aug 23, 2010
^^
I am the only person fit for that post
The party's money would be in Good hands (winks)
Re: hh by Tinksh(f): 3:20am On Aug 23, 2010
Is their any women in high up positions that the men can sleep with for a job? Maybe find yourself a gay manager and sleep with him to get a job. Just a thought. Anyway, lovin the debate on this. Learning lots!!! I love the women here who dont take any of you guys crap, brilliant reading!!!
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 4:54am On Aug 23, 2010
Tink_sh:

Is their any women in high up positions that the men can sleep with for a job? Maybe find yourself a gay manager and sleep with him to get a job. Just a thought. Anyway, lovin the debate on this. Learning lots!!! I love the women here who dont take any of you guys crap, brilliant reading!!!

::High five for Tink_sh::

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Romancelanders Who Had Opened Thread For Their Crush So Far. / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) / I Too Love Igbo Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.