Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally (88000 Views)

Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by OmoManU: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Fakenews.com
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by israelmao(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
One of the surprises I told you would happen before election,more are still on the way.You haven't seen anything yet.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by enshi(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
So south west won't afford 100% votes for buhari after all ...

Atiku must be a devine mandate

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by islandmoon: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
you can not rule ogun state from Abuja , Oshomole can not decide who rule Ogun State, the people decided ..there is no political godfather in ogun State, the people are educated

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by DammyGbade(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amosun is a fool... And he will suffer for his deeds

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by surevik(f): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Stupid, hungry, greedy, senseless, illetrates and corrupt idiots all gathered to form a disunited party... May God disgrace all of you this coming election. Fools!!!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by SternProphet: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
yorubas have rejected buhari too cheesy

You dey fear like Omokri?
This is just Amosun misbehaving, don't worry. Atiku will try on the 16th February. He will win 6 States surprisingly. Buhari will win in 31 states including Ogun State. Ogun State PDP is actually in worse state. Meanwhile Amosun is Buhari's man always.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by KuwaiitiDinar: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
I hope you will not hang yourselves when he wins Ogun State.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by samwise180(m): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Good day for atiku, bad day for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Babaokoko4712: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
It's all over. Let stone them out on Saturday. #Atiti #Atikulated grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Heterodox(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please Nairalanders, i need SIWES attachment for my industrial training. Kindly quote me if you can help. I can do my training in the following places:

Pathology Laboratories

Biotechnology companies

Laboratories that major in genetics

Breweries

And manufacturing companies. Even pharmaceutical companies. I'm a student of Biochemistry. Kindly help. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by islandmoon: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
DammyGbade:
Amosun is a fool... And he will suffer for his deeds

why didnt you call oshimole to order, do you think you can rule ogun state people from Abuja? go and ask obasanjo, he will tell you what they did to him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by frankotele(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Trump See wettin you Cause? Nobody Wants to associate with Lifelessness Again....Team Sack The Dullardic Bubu.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by NoFace101: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
good for people of Ogun's state
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin grin

Please tell me some1 got a nice shot at PMB.... please grin
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by jrusky(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Honestly i least expect this from.any SW state despite I don't like such act but ogun people beat my imagination and kudos to their courage now all you apc lost sheep referring yo anyone who is not with Buhari IPOB so it's IPOB that stone Buhari in ogun now? Una never seen anything God has rejected Buhari long ago in fact his wife has even rejected pretending to be sick of trying Akara to support her paedophillic husband.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
It is finished
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by magzey: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
This must have been sponsored and it will affect Amosun greatly after All Buhari will get majority in Ogun Come Febuhari 16th grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
All these media talk... APC IS JUST GIVING PDP headstart.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by AnanseK(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
PDP trying all they can to create violence that will mess up the election. This is a bait to for APC youths to attack Atiku. They know they cannot win and Onnoghen is no longer in position to give them their money’s worth of “judgment”. They want to see Atiku attacked so that they can shout fire and brimstone to the whole world. I am advising APC youths to ignore them. Our aim is the next level and God willing we are getting there.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by BabaO2: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
Why is it that people from the other side are the ones echoing and enlarging the situation as if they are the masterminder and acting as if they know the effects more than the real concerned people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Picienza: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
The people of ogun state deserve a hot plate of pepper soup and chilled drink for sending this message to buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by kapelvej: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
good for him, Karma at work

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by jakandeola(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
stephleena:
Amosu is living up to his name...He just showed oshiimole that he's the real and greater (Amosu) devil
wat of nnamdi kanu
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Obidikejr(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atikunation grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by islandmoon: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
TINUBU CAN NOT IMPOSE CANDIDATE ON US IN OGUN STATE, PERIOD!!!!! OSHIOMOLE , YOU CAN NOT RULE OGUN STATE FROM ABUJA, the ogun state people decide. even OBJ couldnt do it as a president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by seborrhic: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
Don't be surprised if this stoning was organized by Tinubu and Oshiomole in order to paint Amosun bad in the eyes of the dullard and justify reasons for his suspension.
In the next hours or day I expect to hear Amosun has been suspended for organizing "touts to disgrace the president".
Oshiomole will likely do the announcement himself,meanwhile their zombies would be clapping not being able to process the whole stoning issue was planned all long by those 2 criminals.
How can Amosun organize a stoning knowing how bad it would make him look,knowing that's what the vultures want?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by qualitymart: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
davidodiba:
Hihihi grin

Where is my friend Sarrki...it's been a while
He is in sifia pain grin

But all this insult & throwing of stones at leaders is barbaric, we must all condemn it

International communities are watching & this is one of the reason that tagged Africans as animal

Truly, some did the same to GEJ but two wrongs cannot make a right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by islandmoon: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
I repeat TINUBU CAN NOT IMPOSE CANDIDATE ON US IN OGUN STATE, PERIOD!!!!! YOU CAN NOT RULE OGUN STATE FROM ABUJA, the ogun state people decide. even OBJ couldnt do it as a president.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by PapaAdanna: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is the best news ever coming from the AFOnJa land, the land of the brown roofs.
At least u have been in charge of ur balls for once. It remains to reject that ugly looking tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by tinsel: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
I hope Amosun is happy now. He had caused apc a monumental crisis and gave morale boosting to pdp. I blame Buhari for indulging Amosun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.