Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,312 members, 7,864,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally (87995 Views)

Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by somehow: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Stop peddling lies, Abiodun was stoned water bottle not Buhari.
Jklastborn:
I will refer you to go and watch an old Yoruba movie titled ALAGA KANSU, you will really see the reasons why PMB was stoned. That is Yoruba for you.

Who ever is destined to rule Nigeria again will definitely emerge as winner come 16th of February

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Escalze(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
somehow:
Get educated, their grouse is for March 2nd not Feb 16.
When you ATIKUlate OBIdiently, it means you have rejected anything connected to the broom. tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by goaldynboy: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
jafol:
I CAN SEE Igbos ARE THE ONLY ONE LAUGHING AT THE RALLY...IT'S TIME FOR YORUBAS TO OUST OUT THESE FUCKING LEECHES OUT OF SOUTH WEST INCLUDING THE YORUBA BASTARDS MARRIED TO THEM. A REAL YORUBA MAN DONT EAT AND DINE WITH ITS ENEMIES IN THE NAME OF CIVIL. GOD PUNISH ALL OF THEM

So it was IPOB that stoned Buhari today?!

See this demented zombie that sleep under Eko bridge and eats from the gutters!!

You should also blame IPOB that your father gave birth to a hopeless and useless thug!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Gkemz: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
This video for make better sense if to say the stones landed on Buhari.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by ntyce(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Humberjade

Hope you can see what your Governor has caused....

How I wish Dapo wins to shame him...

My prayer and vote for GNI though
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by chozzy: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
GoldChest:
Buhari is the first Nigerian President to be stoned and disgraced in his own campaign rally .

What happened today clearly shows everyone has rejected him .. except those benefiting from his corrupt government .
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Ranchhoddas: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
AnanseK:

PDP trying all they can to create violence that will mess up the election. This is a bait to for APC youths to attack Atiku. They know they cannot win and Onnoghen is no longer in position to give them their money’s worth of “judgment”. They want to see Atiku attacked so that they can shout fire and brimstone to the whole world. I am advising APC youths to ignore them. Our aim is the next level and God willing we are getting there.
Zombie work no easy o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Amudeneogu: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ogun people would have reserve their action until febuary 16 to use their PVC to vote him out of government. They should have respect the office of the president not him as a person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amudeneogu:
Ogun people would have reserve their action until febuary 16 to use their PVC to vote him out of government. They should have respect the office of the president not him as a person

No wahala.....children will always be children..moreover, .when he wakes up tomorrow morning, he would robably not remember all that happened....oshiomale and tinubu will lie to him as usual that Nigerians are behind him
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Justiceleague1: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
madridguy:
Amosun your strong strong head won't lead you to anywhere.

Da'alla,shut up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
baliyubla:
Ogun youths must stay indoors this night, as the vindictive dullard will not take this international show of shame and rejection lying down.

My one cent.

They fear nobody and nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by chozzy: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
GoldChest:
Buhari was stoned and disgraced in Ogun state today .

News Flash
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by kristo123: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
if APC can't even manage their party how will they be able to manage this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by exco90(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Finemoore:
Good afternoon to you all. Please I got admission for my HND program which I should be resume after election. Right now I don't have money for my registration after the money I have last yr from the place I was working to do surgery for my Dad who nearly lost his sight while working in the farm. My remain little save, I used it to secured my accommodation at my school. I got laid off from my work early dis year because the woman I was working with relocated her office to a far place which I couldn't cope due to the high tfare n d woman relocated because they have built their own house somewhere around Mowe-Ibafo for those who is in Lagos. Formally, our office was at Shasha, Lagos. I couldn't secure another job after trying to, just engage myself in this menial jobs to feed myself n my siblings. I really wish to go back to school. Please help a brother. God Almighty bless and protect you all. Thank you.

where in shasha?... I stays in oremeji
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by jafol(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Vcblinks:
ehya my brother Atlantic ocean is waiting for you,fall inside.afonja bastard u don baff today.
Atlantic ocean? Lmao...after u and ur ibo pigs fall inside lagoon then we shall talk about atlantic
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by nwanyionitsha: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Vcblinks:
ehya my brother Atlantic ocean is waiting for you,fall inside.afonja bastard u don baff today.
Lol. grin grin
That boda dey vex o. grin
See vex grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by humberjade: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
ntyce:
Humberjade

lol

The guy over do am jare...he probably didn't know it would get outta hand to dis extent.... i didn't care a bit when Oshiomole and Osinbajo were bn booed...but they should have respected Buhari now...It is such a shame dat he played into d hands of his enemies.

However, this still doesn't change how i feel about Dapo...i still remain with Triple A...but i really don't mind if GNI wins....he's my brother; even closer to me than AAA...he's from Imeko and I am from Yewa North...if u knw, u know... grin

But at d end of d day, may God's will be done in Ogun State.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by nwanyionitsha: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
jafol:

I wont be surprised if the thugs r igbos cos they love to hide themselves behind yoruba asses a lot. They act like omo ita in lagos, ogun, and ibadan
They r cultists n thugs themselves.
See pains and accusations grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by somehow: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Can't make sense out of your nonsense
Escalze:
When you ATIKUlate OBIdiently, it means you have rejected anything connected to the broom. tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by BiafraIsFree: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awol1:

I'd appreciate if you don't quote me next to stupidity.

God bless Biafrans

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by jafol(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
See pains and accusations grin
Na true na
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by BiafraIsFree: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
adedehinbo:
day dreamer,write it down somewhere,
Buhari will be re elected on saturday,Igbos will commit suicides,many of them will want to protest but they will be dealt with

We know that you a murderer.

Innocent children of Biafra massacred by your leaders will not stop hunting their killers in media and government.

Time is coming when you all will beg IPOB leadership for mercy and dialogue.

There will be no Nigeria elections in Biafraland

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by chukwumzurum(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
where are all those screaming 'sia baba'. I wonder if some pple are hypnotized.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Jklastborn(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for the wonderful observation, one love PMB

somehow:
Stop peddling lies, Abiodun was stoned water bottle not Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Pinkky24life: 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
APC is doomed because their followers have wised up. They have ATIKULATED. ATIKUOBI will sweep them out of aso rock with their giant broom on Saturday
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Justiceleague1: 12:27am On Feb 12, 2019
jafol:

Atlantic ocean? Lmao...after u and ur ibo pigs fall inside lagoon then we shall talk about atlantic
Vcblinks only asked a simple NON JAMB question,YOU DON BAFF?
Kindly answer
grin
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by lenghtinny(m): 4:22am On Feb 12, 2019
ntyce:
Humberjade

Ọmọ re bí custard, you are not a bastard....

Shebi Obj na expired milk but come may 29, GNI will rule this state... They can continue to kill each other, na their votes dem dey reduce. Ogun won't be a party to confusion.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by educhigo: 4:29am On Feb 12, 2019
obasanjo is at work,he have deliver atiku tey tey.atiku have reached wifi level.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.