Stats: 3,166,381 members, 7,864,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally (87997 Views)

Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Finemoore:
Good afternoon to you all. Please I got admission for my HND program which I should be resume after election. Right now I don't have money for my registration after the money I have last yr from the place I was working to do surgery for my Dad who nearly lost his sight while working in the farm. My remain little save, I used it to secured my accommodation at my school. I got laid off from my work early dis year because the woman I was working with relocated her office to a far place which I couldn't cope due to the high tfare n d woman relocated because they have built their own house somewhere around Mowe-Ibafo for those who is in Lagos. Formally, our office was at Shasha, Lagos. I couldn't secure another job after trying to, just engage myself in this menial jobs to feed myself n my siblings. I really wish to go back to school. Please help a brother. God Almighty bless and protect you all. Thank you.
you need prayers not money if you're having all these problems you listed

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by HomeOfMe(f): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is what should be happening in all political rallies. These people have taken Nigerians for a ride for too long both parties.123

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
If I say they did very well one of my enemies here will ban me so make I respect myself o grin mynd44 na u dey like ban me.
So Ogun thunder wey we dey hear go stone saint micheal wey be lifeless?

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by kayusely70(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amosun planned the shameful show
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by deomelo: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
When you see Nigerians React, it means Igbos, twitter nuisance and anti Nigerian elements Reacts...

NEXT>>>>>>>
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

The name "Nigeria" will die and bury in River Niger comes Saturday after Biafra referendum.

That day participate in Biafra referendum by Sitting At Home.

I'd appreciate if you don't quote me next to stupidity.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Rizstar:
There are simply enforcing Rotimi's commandment.
Did he die?
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by maxkoko(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Afiicee

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sai baba

Finemoore:
Good afternoon to you all. Please I got admission for my HND program which I should be resume after election. Right now I don't have money for my registration after the money I have last yr from the place I was working to do surgery for my Dad who nearly lost his sight while working in the farm. My remain little save, I used it to secured my accommodation at my school. I got laid off from my work early dis year because the woman I was working with relocated her office to a far place which I couldn't cope due to the high tfare n d woman relocated because they have built their own house somewhere around Mowe-Ibafo for those who is in Lagos. Formally, our office was at Shasha, Lagos. I couldn't secure another job after trying to, just engage myself in this menial jobs to feed myself n my siblings. I really wish to go back to school. Please help a brother. God Almighty bless and protect you all. Thank you.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
jchioma:

First President to be stoned by members of his own party.
That lifeless thing has been disgraced.
Ogun una wicked o
.......person wey dey sick una go stone nam. Una want kill am?

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by contigiency(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Fake news. The stones were directed at oshomole who they accused of rigging the primary election. Go to punch and read the real news. for those who will doubt me, i tell you to wait on Saturday and See if buhari will not win ogun state with a wide margin.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by MacLovington(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Under normal circumstances, Buhari should be a pariah in the South West. For humiliating Pa Awo and Pa Ajasin alone is enough. But some SW elite want crumbs from Northern table at the centre.

But Ogun is still the home state of Pa Awo, Fela, Beko Kuti, OBJ, Kudirat and MKO. People who directly suffered under Buhari or indirectly through Buhari's hero Abacha. People with an axe to grind.

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by otherway: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
tendingNews:
See how Nigerians are reacting to the shameful booeing and stoning of President Buhari today.

Ogun state people booed and stoned

Buhari and Amosun at the rally today. The security men had to block the stones from hitting them.

The Ogun state Governor, Ibikunle Amosun, was accused of personally supervising the disruption of the ongoing APC campaign rally in Ogun state, by ordering the removal of banners belonging to the APC gubernatorial aspirant, Dapo Abiodun. #PMBInOgun

Watch the shameful videos HERE

Where is the booing?

Cos few rented miscreants misbehaved you used this malicious caption.

What a shame on you and the OP that brought this to FPage.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by asobo: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awol1:
What is most funny to me is that this is coming from their supposed stronghold.

E-rats will be here gushing saliva while reality is overtaking them.

Lord, Pls finish this work you've started in the life of Nigeria.
A reminder the vice president state of origin. Atiku/Obi is a goal
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Ugosample(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
jafol:
I CAN SEE Igbos ARE THE ONLY ONE LAUGHING AT THE RALLY...IT'S TIME FOR YORUBAS TO OUST OUT THESE FUCKING LEECHES OUT OF SOUTH WEST INCLUDING THE YORUBA BASTARDS MARRIED TO THEM. A REAL YORUBA MAN DONT EAT AND DINE WITH ITS ENEMIES IN THE NAME OF CIVIL. GOD PUNISH ALL OF THEM

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Bgetto: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is the truth and end of the matter Buhari going to win this election weather you like not and its sealed
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awol1:

strong hold as in??Your re getting it wrong...as u move farther from the north...the zombie traits reduces.....
Just becos APC is ruling south west doesn't mean they actually confuse party and person...funny APC can still will the Guber elections in South west...but buhari isn't getting up to 20%of the votes in those areas .

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Bgetto: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
HEheheh let wait and see Buhari already win this election.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Fake video, This is propaganda. buhari till 2044! we will see!
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by himola: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
[b][/b]I felt for Nigerians, the politicians and the country cabals have brainwashed the citizens.
Nigeria have most educated, hard working and learned people in Africa, because they like film either interesring or not they will never blink off their eyes watching nonsense movies.
They never think out of box, reason and criticize liberally, follow-follow.
Who among this old politicians do you good? People forget history, dance to every beat the leaders play.
Two political parties dishing out films for you to decide, they are recycling the sit, vote out the termites, forget tribe, forget party, forget fake history.
#Thinkoutofbox
#donotdancebeat
#picknewexpectnew
#yourvotenotforthem
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Awaoyelmoni(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
ah ah bubu's stronghold!!!

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by shegie(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
the issue here is very clear .....Ogun state people did not reject PMB and his governorship candidate Dapo Abiodun. the simple truth is Amosu just trying to impose his own candidate from another party and sponsoring the thugs to scatter the Arena against the party decision
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Vcblinks(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
jafol:
I CAN SEE Igbos ARE THE ONLY ONE LAUGHING AT THE RALLY...IT'S TIME FOR YORUBAS TO OUST OUT THESE FUCKING LEECHES OUT OF SOUTH WEST INCLUDING THE YORUBA BASTARDS MARRIED TO THEM. A REAL YORUBA MAN DONT EAT AND DINE WITH ITS ENEMIES IN THE NAME OF CIVIL. GOD PUNISH ALL OF THEM
ehya my brother Atlantic ocean is waiting for you,fall inside.afonja bastard u don baff today.

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by baganas: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
kasim155:
Am so happy with d stoning of Buhari n his APC members in Ogun state. my state has set d beginning of failure for PMB n his cohorts. Nice one Ogun state ppl.
Election is not won through hates and stones but the ballots. Use your pvc.

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
deomelo:
When you see Nigerians React, it means Igbos, twitter nuisance and anti Nigerian elements Reacts...

NEXT>>>>>>>
You go drink poison soon

Shameless afonja
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by sule1996(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Who told u, what of Goodluck jonathan stoned in maiduguri �����
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Friend01(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awol1:

This is the most naive and stupid comment I have seen so far on this topic .
How does some thugs showing their displeasure equal the whole voting population in Ogun?

Do you even think at all?
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Reelz: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ambode is a very shy politican. He can't even stand his ground and garner supports against the tyranny and monopoly minded brown teeth mofo called tinubu.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Friend01(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
GoldChest:
Buhari is the first Nigerian President to be stoned and disgraced in his own campaign rally .

What happened today clearly shows everyone has rejected him .. except those benefiting from his corrupt government .

Another lame comment.

This was the same mathematics which Jonathan did in the governors forum election where 15 was greater than 19 (or something similar) and you are foolishly towing the same line.

Tell me how did you arrive at this illogical conclusion with this faulty premise of yours.

So, if some loud mouthed street urchins makes noise it means the whole people have made noise?
How sick and ludicrous.

This is kind of sick logic you people spread around to bamboozle some simpletons and they are enjoying it by foolishly liking this nonsense.

well, filthy things attract many flies.
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by namo77: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lool... I laugh in atiku... If Buhari wins, I pity Ogun state...

#saynotoviolence
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Jklastborn(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
I will refer you to go and watch an old Yoruba movie titled ALAGA KANSU, you will really see the reasons why PMB was stoned. That is Yoruba for you.

Who ever is destined to rule Nigeria again will definitely emerge as winner come 16th of February

GoldChest:
Buhari is the first Nigerian President to be stoned and disgraced in his own campaign rally .

What happened today clearly shows everyone has rejected him .. except those benefiting from his corrupt government .

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by somehow: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Get educated, their grouse is for March 2nd not Feb 16.
Escalze:
grin grin grin Ogun people have ATIKUlated OBIdiently

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos)