Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,675 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! (5982 Views)

Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? / The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nayah(f): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
Maybe not but I'm sure they got married after some dating time grin
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
lol . . . so naive. It's cute. kiss

A prenup is like talking about death insurance. To the weak-stomached, it's a taboo subject. but for the one who is realistic, they know it is something to be done and put out of the way so they can focus on enjoying what the future holds.
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nayah(f): 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2011
2buff don't think I'm naive I'm completely the contrary but I don't like generalisation caution of course but not generalisation, anyway you'll inveite me to your wedding right? grin
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2011
lol prenup's got next to nothing to do with generalization and [b]everything [/b]to do with caution.
Not sorting it out is like saying "I'm always going to be well employed and cash is always going to be there (amen) [b]therefore [/b]I don't need any savings" cheesy.

As to the wedding, not only will you be invited, you'll be planning the wedding invites with me as my fiance wink
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nayah(f): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
looool 2buff is that a proposal? be careful some people here could be mad at you lol wink
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 29, 2011
Look hot stuff, the only thing that can get between you and me is a prenup  tongue

If that's not an issue, then everything else is but hay that I shall dispense with but a wave of my arm.  grin
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nayah(f): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2011
2buff hhehehe you really know what you want boy lol
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2011
i think prenup is necessary, but hey that just me i don't trust people normally so a pre-nup suits me anyday any time.
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2011
Nayah:

2buff hhehehe you really know what you want boy lol

Indeed  wink

you'll agree with me that it'll be fun. cheesy
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nayah(f): 12:20am On Jun 29, 2011
hehehe 2buff thanks you made my day really enjoy laughing with you I really wish I could visit Nigeria one day even thoug people used to say is not safe
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 29, 2011
lol and mine as well luv.

I'm actually in Canada. Naija is still a bit rugged from what I keep hearing. Suicide bombings et al.
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by 190: 12:28am On Jun 29, 2011
2BUFF HITTING IT UP SMOOTHLY!

BRO - You dont have to be slow in your approach

Just go straight to the point and tell her you fancy her

she aint a kid and would get the message

works for me everytime

except u want me stealing nyah rite from under your nose
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nayah(f): 12:31am On Jun 29, 2011
ok 2buff I have my lil sister out there
190 lol you're straight grin
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by 190: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2011
Nayah! 2Buff is quite safe to be with

After me anyways -

He doesnt have money like myself but if you can manage - No problem tongue tongue
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nayah(f): 12:37am On Jun 29, 2011
lol now you're doing publicity for your brother that's nice wink
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by 190: 12:49am On Jun 29, 2011
Nayah:

lol now you're doing publicity for your brother that's nice wink

He seems to have disappeared! undecided undecided

Hes quite shy and im more straight up -

so take it easy on him, he likes u anyway undecided
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nayah(f): 12:53am On Jun 29, 2011
190 lol hehehe thanks
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by 190: 1:01am On Jun 29, 2011
cool cool
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 29, 2011
What's this then? cheesy
I only stepped out for a quick drive.
190 I knew u were bound to show up at some point.

I don't believe I've been at all gaseous to the babe. smiley
You should probably read a few posts back.

Anyway I intend to run out again. Sadly I'm a busy bloke.

And Nayah, u know I'm not interested in your sister wink
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nayah(f): 1:13am On Jun 29, 2011
2buff I don't even know to whom you're interested on, by the way my sister is really gorgeous
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 29, 2011
^^^ lol Don't be so thick Nayah  cheesy you're still saying that after all this?

2buff:

Look hot stuff, the only thing that can get between you and me is a prenup  tongue

If that's not an issue, then everything else is but hay that I shall dispense with but a wave of my arm.  grin

2buff:

As to the wedding, not only will you be invited, you'll be planning the wedding invites with me as my fiance  wink

That's as blunt as I prefer to get with people I'm just getting to know.  cheesy
But I'd like to take this out of the forum. You should say hello if you're on yahoo messenger. I'll be expecting a ping from you.  smiley
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by 190: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2011
2buff:

^^^ lol Don't be so thick Nayah  cheesy you're still saying that after all this?

That's as blunt as I prefer to get with people I'm just getting to know.  cheesy
But I'd like to take this out of the forum. You should say hello if you're on yahoo messenger. I'll be expecting a ping from you.  smiley

wink wink
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by islamrules(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2011
What is ur point now ? Are those fact you higlighted lie ?
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by smootheb(f): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
Men in a lot of (Black) cultures usually have something negative to say about their own ladies. I'm from the Caribbean, and Jamaican men are always trash talking Jamaican women and running after African American women. Haitian men trash talk Haitian women and go after Hispanic women. Etc. etc, and it's always the same thing, "women in my culture are too: crazy, loud, disrespectful, materialistic, gold diggers, fat, scheming, lazy, " I think people just get tired of what they are used to and think the grass is greener on the other side, and maybe for them personally it winds up being so because they've convinced themselves that is the case. Seems to be a common thread across the diaspora!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. / What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) / Is It True That Women With Big B*tts Are Smarter And Healthier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.