Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! (5973 Views)

Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? / The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by librangyps(f): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2010
Most of d posts on this sectn(romance) of NL expresses so much hate for naija babes, u portray us badly to d outside world yet when u want a wife u send messages home, U find fault in everythin that we do, when we dnt wrk u say we can't survive or afford sanitary pads without u, when we gt jobs u say we got it wit our body, some (mobo444) say we should quit our jobs so they can av space, When we leav d country for europe and america, u assume we av nothin to sell othr than our bodies , u portray us so badly that its shockin when u go thru the rigorous exercise of traditional rites to av us in ur homes, even aftr marriage to akata women abroad exp china, lol, u stil come home for wives. U av sisters, cuzs, nieces and ar u also ashamed of ur mothers! Pls educate me, y so much hate!
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by googles: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2010

Male chauvinistic pig Exercises his freedom of speech

In the words of the Administrators. . . . . they are all chauvinistic pigs  grin
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by madlady(f): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
librangyps:

Most of d posts on this sectn(romance) of NL expresses so much hate for naija babes, u portray us badly to d outside world yet when u want a wife u send messages home, U find fault in everythin that we do, when we dnt wrk u say we can't survive or afford sanitary pads without u, when we gt jobs u say we got it wit our body, some (mobo444) say we should quit our jobs so they can av space, When we leav d country for europe and america, u assume we av nothin to sell othr than our bodies , u portray us so badly that its shockin when u go thru the rigorous exercise of traditional rites to av us in your homes, even aftr marriage to akata women abroad exp china, lol, u stil come home for wives. U av sisters, cuzs, nieces and ar u also ashamed of your mothers! Pls educate me, y so much hate!

@Poster don't take the posts on this section too seriously ( I use to to, embarassed those days have long gone)

Most Nigerian guys ADORE Nigerian females more than any other nation females (so they should), they just have a funny way of showing it.

The @poster you mentioned is in a league of his own lipsrsealed
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by librangyps(f): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
@googles, lol, they'l come for us any moment now and pollute this thread, @madlady, wnt take them seriously anymore, let em let out their frustration,
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by hbabe(f): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
madlady:

@Poster don't take the posts on this section too seriously ( I use to to, embarassed those days have long gone)

Most Nigerian guys ADORE Nigerian females more than any other nation females (so they should), they just have a funny way of showing it.
Just call it love the Nigerian way.

@poster
Most of them come here to post after a heartbreak or inability to catch a chic while some are just kidding. Don't take anything written here to heart.
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by JesusloveU: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
It might be that most Naija ladies are not so good in character,an Igbo proverb says"where a child is crying and pointing his /her hands check well something must be wrong there"i rest my comment there.
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by googles: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^^ wat if its a deluded baby ?? like MOBO419 cheesy
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by MOBO444(f): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2010
I smile and laugh off at all the above remark, if Nigeria black male love the female as you say, how come we dont marry them, how come many sister go to church day and night for prayers, how come you can marry 1, 2, 3 and 4 wife in Nigeria, how come you can meet a Nigeria lady today and bed her today, How come it only takes a ride in a car or Mr Biggs fast food to bed a sister, how come the sister working in bank are not married (90% anyway).
  @poaster are you married, be honest,how many guys have you bed this month, let be honest, i grew up in Nigeria and not much have changed, our sister are confused, lost, lack direction, lack focus, all they know is money, gold and cloths, how come all the ex governor abandoned their wives for younger ladies (James IBORI).
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by release190(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2010
librangyps:

Most of d posts on this sectn(romance) of NL expresses so much hate for naija babes, u portray us badly to d outside world yet when u want a wife u send messages home, U find fault in everythin that we do, when we dnt wrk u say we can't survive or afford sanitary pads without u, when we gt jobs u say we got it wit our body, some (mobo444) say we should quit our jobs so they can av space, When we leav d country for europe and america, u assume we av nothin to sell othr than our bodies , u portray us so badly that its shockin when u go thru the rigorous exercise of traditional rites to av us in your homes, even aftr marriage to akata women abroad exp china, lol, u stil come home for wives. U av sisters, cuzs, nieces and ar u also ashamed of your mothers! Pls educate me, y so much hate!

sadly that is the truth~ undecided
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by librangyps(f): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2010
Pls elaborate, let it out bro
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Moralistli(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
No offence, no hatred u all are mumis, frds, sistas and aunties in one way or d other, Nl forum couldn't hav been more interesting,educative and hilarious if boys were not using d naija luv gestures herein.

Hope u haven't 4gotten dat gurls too hav their own way of dealing wit em boys, Luv @ work!
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by release190(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2010
sorry i dont want 2 be labelled in the same team with mobo444 cos ive got my own team
we see what our ladies do everyday, we have 1hand experience in our deals with them.
we know what 9ja ladies are capable of doin, so u dont have 2 hear from my mouth,

(It is only a Nigerian lady that would follow her BF abroad for vacation and refuse comin back with him)
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by MOBO444(f): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^^^^Loving this post.
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by madlady(f): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2010
release190:

sorry i dont want 2 be labelled in the same team with mobo444 cos ive got my own team
we see what our ladies do everyday, we have 1hand experience in our deals with them.
we know what 9ja ladies are capable of doin, so u dont have 2 hear from my mouth,

(It is only a Nigerian lady that would follow her BF abroad for vacation and refuse comin back with him)

Some girls from other nations do much worse.

A girl from------ set fire to her hubby while he was sleep, she was NOT Nigerian.
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by MrCork1: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2010
NOT SURE ABOUT NIGERIAN BABES IN NIGERIA BUT I CANNOT STAND NIGERIAN BABES IN LONDON, THEY ARE DESPERADO MONEY CHANSIN

COUNCIL FLAT GOLD DIGGERS. THEY ALWAYS AFTER MY MOINEY & MY BMW X5 WHEN EVER AM IN LONDON. THEY R TOOO FAKE (NO OFFENSE)
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by release190(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2010
madlady:

Some girls from other nations do much worse.

A girl from------ set fire to her hubby while he was sleep, she was NOT Nigerian.

[size=15pt]And its only a Nigerian GURL THAT USED HOT PRESSING IRON on her BF's Nyash while he was asleep just cos she saw a text msg from a flirt on his fone[/size]
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by MrCork1: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
THE LASTR NIGERIAN BABE I DATED SHAVED PART OF MY HAIR WHILE I WAS SLEEEPING SIMPLY BECOZ I CHEATED WITH HER SISTER.

SHE WAZ EVIL, PURE EVIL
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by librangyps(f): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2010
Guys guys guys calm down, Girls frm other nations act worse like madlady pointed out, u guys shud realise its not a national problem, its bout individuaL upbringing and way of life, its just like tagin naija guys both home and abroad as scammers, @mobo444, im 22 single by choice, avnt had sex this mnt cos im busy wrkin and takin proff exams, bt dnt wory iv gt ma toys, oh im hor9y now, Brb
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by madlady(f): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
librangyps:

Guys guys guys calm down, Girls frm other nations act worse like madlady pointed out, u guys shud realise its not a national problem, its bout individuaL upbringing and way of life, its just like tagin naija guys both home and abroad as scammers, @mobo444, im 22 single by choice, avnt had sex this mnt cos im busy wrkin and takin proff exams, bt dnt wory iv gt ma toys, oh im hor9y now, Brb

cool cool cool cool

release190:

[size=15pt]And its only a Nigerian GURL THAT USED HOT PRESSING IRON on her BF's Nyash while he was asleep just cos she saw a text msg from a flirt on his fone[/size]

grin grin Maybe she was trying to save him some money by easing out the bush, at least she left him feeling HOT.
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by MrCork1: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nigerian babes in the UK are rubish. We settle down for Ghana babes in UK coz they much better
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by release190(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
librangyps:

ooh my God,
Ohh my God, grin grin
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Moralistli(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2010
I smile and laugh off at all the above remark, if Nigeria black male love the female as you say, how come we dont marry them, how come many sister go to church day and night for prayers, how come you can marry 1, 2, 3 and 4 wife in Nigeria, how come you can meet a Nigeria lady today and bed her today, How come it only takes a ride in a car or Mr Biggs fast food to bed a sister, how come the sister working in bank are not married (90% anyway).
  @poaster are you married, be honest,how many guys have you bed this month, let be honest, i grew up in Nigeria and not much have changed, our sister are confused, lost, lack direction, lack focus, all they know is money, gold and cloths, how come all the ex governor abandoned their wives for younger ladies (James IBORI).

Word. But already a societal norm, No offence, our gurls, mistress and Bleep mates nd what hav u are all products of Republic of Banana or a confused economy. Most of em workin class are courtesans, And as a matter of fact dis singular reason necessitates confusions among em all, D orientation by d power that be must be revisit in order to revamp our social/behavioural status. such is always d case in any society where d few previlege folks celebrate riches and flaunt all they got indiscriminately.
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by MissToch1: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mr Cork, thank God you have found your perfect match with your Ghanaian girlfriend. I wish you all the best. But please don't say 'we' because, I am in the United Kingdom and I have a Nigerian boyfriend. Some of my Nigerian female friends also have Nigerian boyfriends. I do not know any Nigerian man that has a girlfriend from Ghana. Thus, I doubt that your statement is true. As for Nigerian girls in the UK being rubbish, you are entitled to your own opinion.
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by release190(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2010
madlady:

cool cool cool cool

grin grin Maybe she was trying to save him some money by easing out the bush, at least she left him feeling HOT.

rubbish,
A typical Nigerian gurl was born with a black heart.
the society grooms them, all they know,think,see and do is Tink abt their Pussy as their only asset and God given talent, rubbish!!
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by Dahbutter(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2010
@post, cos its only Naija babes dat would stupidly leave a honest hardworkin guy cos he hasnt gotten dere yet, to date a yahoo boy, only to come back begging after she got dumped and heard the struggling guy is now made. Then when he repays her in like coin, some witches will gather and call him heartless. Shior! I Trust these white n even jamo girls. They hang wit their guys thru thick and thin.
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by MrCork1: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2010
Corection, Nigerian guys including me would rather date a white babe than to date a Nigrian girl, hell noo. They usually bring u back luck and are just tooo  materialisted. All they want is your car and moiney. They cannot be trusted they are like the pirana fish. All they even do is put us under pressure, break us and then look for anoher man with moiney.(true). I can never be caught with Nigrian babes again,,,ever, unless she is rich
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by release190(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
Dahbutter:

@post, cos its only Naija babes dat would stupidly leave a honest hardworkin guy cos he hasnt gotten dere yet, to date a yahoo boy, only to come back begging after she got dumped and heard the struggling guy is now made. Then when he repays her in like coin, some witches will gather and call him heartless. Shior! I Trust these white n even jamo girls. They hang wit their guys thru thick and thin.

pls tell them~
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by madlady(f): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2010
Dahbutter:

Come on shocked shocked, no need to be soooo rude about women.

A girl from any nation will stick with their guy if he's worth sticking with. I do not mean he most have money.
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by MissToch1: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mr Cork, I am sure that  they kidnapped you, put a gun to your head and forced you to give them that last 20 pounds. If Nigerian girls just go around collecting money and clearing people's accounts, I wonder why I don't have much money in my account. Maybe I am not smart enough. smiley
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by swiftycool(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
Abeg fashi all em bullsh*t, Most Naija girls arent worth it.(no offence)
ive seen many Guys spend their lifesaving especially while at uni to keep them happy, going hungry and suffering 4 days only to discover she was chopping various aristos on d side and he was her pet mugu.
At the end, d verdict is always he cant take care of her so she leaves his broke @ss and becomes a big girl (whateva dat is).
Then years after she has been well used, she discovers he's done well 4 himself and starts stalking him about, claiming 2 have changed misses him, still luvs him & wants him back. I wonder if she would if he was still broke. I hear and witness dese and dahbutter's kind of stories about Naija girls. And dey now wanna luk innocent. U rarely see other foreign girls leave a guy cos he's temporarily broke so Honeyz pleeze cool
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by omega25red(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
poster

as madlady said you shouldn't take some of the stuff here too seriously and eventually you will see and recognise the names behind posts that you need to avoid.
Re: Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! by omega25red(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2010
swiftycool:

Abeg fashi all em bullsh*t, Most Naija girls arent worth it.(no offence)
ive seen many Guys spend their lifesaving especially while at uni to keep them happy, going hungry and suffering 4 days only to discover she was chopping various aristos on d side and he was her pet mugu.
At the end, d verdict is always he cant take care of her so she leaves his broke @ss and becomes a big girl (whateva dat is).
Then years after she has been well used, she discovers he's done well 4 himself and starts stalking him about, claiming 2 have changed misses him, still luvs him & wants him back. I wonder if she would if he was still broke. I hear and witness dese and dahbutter's kind of stories about Naija girls. And dey now wanna luk innocent. U rarely see other foreign girls leave a guy cos he's temporarily broke so Honeyz pleeze cool
^^^ this is true but at the same time why would a guy spend his last dime to keep a woman? just think about that statement. Anyone in their right mind would not be with a person who knows your situation (financial) but continues to demand more money from you. That should be a red flag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do We Call A Woman Who Sleep With Many Different Men? / Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. / Do I Have Big Bosoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.