Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (33123 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Modphase: 1:40am On Feb 14, 2019
You are pathetic to say the least. After graduation you are yet to be alive to the reality n deceit of the world ? What is the meaning of emotional attached ? If she’s lacks what you need in a woman which maybe beauty yansh bobbi or big puna it is understandable. I for once can not love short girls but don’t emotions grow from acquaintances or u think attachment go just fly on you from the sky abi craz de worry you ?
XaintJoel20:
Nairalanders please help a brother to avoid future regret..

I met my current girlfriend in one of the states in the western part of Nigeria during NYSC and we were very close though we had nothing intimate between us.
After youth service we kept in touch and one thing led to another and we started a relationship, after I discovered that she was a rare breed.

She is every man's dream woman as she is supportive, understanding, loving, has foresight and very industrous and investment crazy.

The problem is that I am not emotionally attached to her. I don't want to marry her out of pity and have reasons to still being running after ladies outside,an act which will definitely bring regret and maybe shatter my dream of a blissful home.

I was thinking maybe, just maybe if we tie the knot I may come to love and b emotionally attached to her.

Please friends in the house I am in a dilemma...
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by excessmon(m): 1:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Op I believe what's wrong with you is inferiority complex.....

Let me use u to advice male folks.....
U meet a lady that doesn't do anything to help u complain....
U meet one that helps u say she's desperate...

U meet one that is conservative u say she is stingy and boring........

These days ladies are thinking faster and better than men.....helping a man increases his life span.....

Op don't lose your goldfish over foolishness.....wen u wake up dis morning kneel down for her front and ask for forgiveness ,now tell her to pray for you from her heart bro

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Fisher007: 1:58am On Feb 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:

I would have done that long before now, but I still think she is too good to let go just like that.

I think I should tell you some few things you should know about her:
After our service year I was struggling to get a job and she advice I set up a business and helped with about 50% of the capital with which I started my current business.

When we started, she bought a large plot of land in my state and just recently developing the plot for agricultural use.

On all the occasion she has visited me in my state, she has done so with her money and also getting plenty of goodies for me and my family.

Just recently, she bought into my lifelong plan of travelling out of the country. She has put visible plan on ground for us to leave the country soon after our wedding.

The truth, is that when I think of her inbuilt qualities, I am force to believe I will be on the losing side if she fails into the hands of someone else.
That's why I said I am in a dilemma.

After all you clearly stated. I know your problems.

Either because you have not met a gold digger?

Or another babe dey wire your head with fvcking that you can't think straight?

Or you are just your own problem.

Abeg free the babe for a better guy that will understand her and appreciate her.

Na because of guys like you, men don't meet caring, supportive and hardworking babes.

When your type don break their heart, dem go just lock up for real men.

You will understand what you have after you ve lost her.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by generationz(f): 2:04am On Feb 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:

I would have done that long before now, but I still think she is too good to let go just like that.

After our service year I was struggling to get a job and she advice I set up a business and helped with about 50% of the capital with which I started my current business.

When we started, she bought a large plot of land in my state and just recently developing the plot for agricultural use.

On all the occasion she has visited me in my state, she has done so with her money and also getting plenty of goodies for me and my family.

Just recently, she bought into my lifelong plan of travelling out of the country. She has put visible plan on ground for us to leave the country soon after our wedding.

The truth, is that when I think of her inbuilt qualities, I am force to believe I will be on the losing side if she fails into the hands of someone else.

oya op pick one

she no get breast
she no get yansh
she no fine
she is short

which of these qualities do you cherish that she lacks ?

The best thing is for you to free her now than marry her and make her miserable while she already has kids.

She still has a good chance of finding a good man who will love her for her and cherish her.

Don't marry out of pity.

but the thunder that will fire you for not being so attracted to her and wasting her time, money and body is still doing pressup.

*tongueclick*

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by STENON(f): 2:21am On Feb 14, 2019
Op, Please Free the lady and let good fortune smile at her, she will greatly explore and make great impact in life not with you but with another man. You are a bad luck for her.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Yankee101: 2:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Supportive....meaning she has money

You better marry for the right reasons
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by selfmadeOLX(m): 2:35am On Feb 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:

You are selfish! Let the young woman be.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Judybash93(m): 3:02am On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=XaintJoel20 post=75700970]Nairalanders please help a brother to avoid future regret..

I met my current girlfriend in one of the states in the western part of Nigeria during NYSC and we were very close though we had nothing intimate between us.
After youth service we kept in touch and one thing led to another and we started a relationship, after I discovered that she was a rare breed.

She is every man's dream woman as she is supportive, understanding, loving, has foresight and very industrous and investment crazy.

The problem is that I am not emotionally attached to her. I don't want to marry her out of pity and have reasons to still being running after ladies outside,an act which will definitely bring regret and maybe shatter my dream of a blissful home.

I was thinking maybe, just maybe if we tie the knot I may come to love and b emotionally attached to her.

Please friends in the house I am in a dilemma... [/quote

Don't let a good woman go. In the 21st century, there's more to partnership than love. Moreover, love is a spontaneous chemical reaction that may occur overtime. Married couples even fall out of love overtime. If she has the qualities you stated and is also respectful to you and your family. Man, marry that babe else she'll fall into my hands...lol

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by clemmonce(m): 3:03am On Feb 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:

after reading your story and your comment I can conclude that you are selfish and self centered. If the girl got all this qualities like you said then LET HER GO. You are blocking other potential guys from meeting her because she thinks you are in with her.
Here is your problem.
1. You don't know what you want. Most time we think we know what we want but in reality we don't.
2.You are confused. You have this feeling of I can still get someone better but you are scared you might not get someone like her. So you are confuse.
In summary : Please let her go and don't marry her out of fear that you might not get someone better so you want to keep like a trophy and then you mess her life. If you truly like her as a person , let her go.
You need to work on yourself. This feeling you are getting is a feeling of unpreparedness and fear of commitment.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Judybash93(m): 3:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Don't let a good woman go

XaintJoel20:

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Judybash93(m): 3:07am On Feb 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Don't let a good woman go. In the 21st century, there's more to partnership than love. Moreover, love is a spontaneous chemical reaction that may occur overtime. Married couples even fall out of love overtime. If she has the qualities you stated and is also respectful to you and your family. Man, marry that babe else she'll fall into my hands...lol
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Judybash93(m): 3:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Judybash93:

You can send me her number. Maybe we'll work something out
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Jennifer89(f): 3:15am On Feb 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:

She doesn't have any of those "deformities" you listed up there.
She is better educated than myself as she has done her Msc while I am yet to further after by Bsc program.

I think it's a thing of the heart. Even when I try to fake it to make her happy, I know deep down that it's not real...

You are a wicked human being. You know you don't love her but you are thinking of marring her so that you will bring your emotional baggage to the marriage and make her unhappy .

If there is no love or attraction it won't work!!!!!! Don't tie that lady down and make her reject potential suitors .

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Allow her go and stop deceiving her.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Bowrex: 3:39am On Feb 14, 2019
You are not emotionally attached to her but you are attached to her money. Why would you even fall in love with someone you are not emotionally attached with.... It clear you fell in love with her money and not with her bro

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by alphaNomega: 3:53am On Feb 14, 2019
happney65:
Have you been fuckkking her? grin grin grin

Oga it is very obvious na
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:16am On Feb 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Don't marry out of pity boss...
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Paramount01(m): 4:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Yes
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Ballack1(m): 5:07am On Feb 14, 2019
When it comes to marriage,I prefer someone like her to someone I'm emotional attached to...who emotion help.
My future is very important to me
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by ugofab: 5:11am On Feb 14, 2019
Bro you are a player. There is nothing like not having emotional attachment or weave on.tell yourself the truth you are a Yoruba demon.I used to be there too.you are not the type that is okay with a single woman.you don't stick to only ogbono soup.repent

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:18am On Feb 14, 2019
The moment you try to justify reasons why you're that stupid, then, I think that's the height of your stupidity. It's that simple.

You have sense, but you can't use it.

See, lemme tell you, yes, you're not emotionally attached to her, well, why can't you start being emotionally attached to her by taking proactive steps?

Think about her every single day, Look at her photos, think of the best sex you had together, think of those moments where she acted like a 3yr old child who stole a box of chocolate and felt sorry, think of times when she cried about something so hurting and how you felt about it.

If after all of these, you still didn't feel any emotional attachment? Then, amadioha needs to eat! smiley smiley
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by whyalwayme2019: 5:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Silver digger, u are just annoying? Get out of here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by beezyblaze(m): 5:47am On Feb 14, 2019
sparkle7:

Money wasted, time exhausted, hearts broken. She deserves sumfin bera than emotional attachment blah blah blah. Why, dude lead her on for years. Years she would have used to find sum sweet guy who appreciates her effort.
Bro marry that lady o. She have made breath taking sacrifices for you and now, you want to stab her in the back? No way.

Lol...this stabbing isnt in the back sef...the op wants to stab her in her neck cry
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by NewCaliYork: 5:54am On Feb 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Indeed such women are rare,you shouldn’t be scared of losing her to someone else as she’ll be there for you all through.
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by jaxxy(m): 6:02am On Feb 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:

U have praised her to the high heavens bt yet say Ure not emotionally attracted to her? I need u to tell me why Ure not and be honest about it.

Is she ugly or what? Cos I don’t like beating around the bush. All this grammar is tied to sm physical appearance u prefer am I right sir?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Kobicove(m): 6:09am On Feb 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Op, I think its better for you to just come out and say that either the lady in question is not good in bed or she is not physically attractive enough undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by donshady(m): 6:13am On Feb 14, 2019
You have had so much sex. If that is the case, you not get emotionally attached to another woman you date because you'll end up having so much sex and no attachment.
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by LadySarah: 6:13am On Feb 14, 2019
delugajackson:
How can you have a woman who's every man's dream and you're not emotionally attached to her? Check yourself, you might be the problem.

Just so you know, there is nothing like "coming to love" after marriage. If there's no love from the begining, then the possibility of enjoying the marriage will be zero and such union is bound to crash at any time. You may keep basking in the euphoria of false-hope if you wish. But the truth remains that you will end up being sad, dejected and frustrated. And it's unfortunate that such a nice girl with such lovable qualities has to put up with your shìt when in reality, she deserves better.

you see when i say men dont know what they want.They castigate women who wear make up but will end up marrying the pan cake ones,give them a deeper lifer and you'd see them run away.

The Op wants the leech,the empty brained ones who discussess telemundo ,zeeworld and gossip all day.then after a yr will open a divorce thread on Nl.

pls leave her for a man who will value her worth.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by 4ckTOTO: 6:19am On Feb 14, 2019
This is what happens when girls don't Bleep the craze out of the guys head
Re: Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee by Guruindahouse(m): 6:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Did you realised some of the people advising you are yet to be married?
With this your comments, I can say that you should not manage marriage. You have only one life to live and you deserve to be happy. Don't marry out of pitiness because you are gonna regret it. One said you should marry someone that you will love. What if you don't crazily love her after marriage?
Forget about what she had done for you. She seems to be desperate to settle down since you met during NYSC and probably closer in age (she had done her MSC).

I proposed to a Lady during my undergraduate days, but I meticulously follow my intuition and left her during my NYSC because all feelings that I once had when seeing each other on campus left me entirely when I graduated. I am happy now because both of us are happily married to different persons now. I was just infatuated back then. She was also caring and trying her best to satisfy me.

Guy, don't manage Marriage and stop relying on women. You are man, start working on how to be a provider.
XaintJoel20:

She doesn't have any of those "deformities" you listed up there.
She is better educated than myself as she has done her Msc while I am yet to further after by Bsc program.

I think it's a thing of the heart. Even when I try to fake it to make her happy, I know deep down that it's not real...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.