Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76806 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2011
JAkpayen:

I like your courage and determination, just continue to be consistent and you will succeed by Jehovah's Will.

Meanwhile, EU has been trading under the 50-day EMA for the past 6 hours.
bros i like what u are looking at to guage the market sentiment but i will advise u look at 55 instead of 50 reason is that professionals use fib numbers to look at the market cos they know that the average traders are looking at the round figures and wanna be a step ahead of them. i am an advocate of asking people to use fib number for any type of settings they wanna do or the combinations of some fib numbers for example 8 and 13 which is 21.linda bradford raschke explained the reason and i reason with her
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Presegs(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2011
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Presegs(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2011
Contains cool tips with the free ebook there that shows how to suceed with any business.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2011
OMO see confusions in the market grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2011
I think i might stick to trading only chf crosses until sanity is restored to this market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
blackgucci:

@aguiyi
good to have you back
thnk God for pips lost and pips earned.
bro,good to be back

@ thread,
does anybody trade the gbpnzd, it makes over 300 pips per day,am loving the pair cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
aguiyi:

bro,good to be back

@ thread,
does anybody trade the gbpnzd, it makes over 300 pips per day,am loving the pair cool cool cool

Thats one hell of a crazy pair.
I have played around it couple of times
in the past.Not good for newbie
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2011
russy:

@stagger, the stone u are rejecting is going to be a cornerstone of this thread soon, mark my word. i dont need 9-5 job, i will succeed and learn but not through you.
Russy, just as someone else stated earlier, I like your courage and determination. I was treated very much like you are now when I first started out; you won't believe that even my closest friend back in school who I helped write his whole semester exams (free of charge) when he was incapacitated asked me to pay $1k before he'd teach me!

I was told all manner of things; I would never make it in forex if I was self-thought, but I took d challenge and kept moving, fast forward to the present day, I am doing fine. I won't claim to be a multi-millionaire trader, but I'd say that I'm able to consistently turn in profits every month - and that is the dream of any trader.

You wouldn't blame any trader here for charging you large sums to train you because forex could be draining and they would want to get paid if they would have to put you into their schedule.

With that said, owing to the road I've followed to my present day, and once gone thru what you are now, I'm willing to teach you - and for absolutely free too! Yes you heard that right; for free! There is absolutely no strings attached to it. I'd take the pain to put you through all I've learnt over the years. It would be a pleasure if I see a successful trader in you tomorrow. If along the line you feel you wanna give me just anything at all for my time and effort you can - but you are not obliged to do so. It's all free will!

Now some peeps would doubt the effectiveness of what am gonna teach cos of the 'free' clause here, but if you doubt my methods you can go through the thread and check with my calls.

/quote]
Russy, just as someone else stated earlier, I like your courage and determination. I was treated very much like you are now when I first started out; you won't believe that even my closest friend back in school who I helped write his whole semester exams (free of charge) when he was incapacitated asked me to pay $1k before he'd teach me!

I was told all manner of things; I would never make it in forex if I was self-thought, but I took d challenge and kept moving, fast forward to the present day, I am doing fine. I won't claim to be a multi-millionaire trader, but I'd say that I'm able to consistently turn in profits every month - and that is the dream of any trader.

You wouldn't blame any trader here for charging you large sums to train you because forex could be draining and they would want to get paid if they would have to put you into their schedule.

With that said, owing to the road I've followed to my present day, and once gone thru what you are now, I'm willing to teach you - and for absolutely free too! Yes you heard that right; for free! There is absolutely no strings attached to it. I'd take the pain to put you through all I've learnt over the years. It would be a pleasure if I see a successful trader in you tomorrow. If along the line you feel you wanna give me just anything at all for my time and effort you can - but you are not obliged to do so. It's all free will!

Now some peeps would doubt the effectiveness of what am gonna teach cos of the 'free' clause here, but if you doubt my methods you can go through the thread and check with my calls.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
Blog icon:

/quote]

thats the spirit bors.mentorship should be free. the guy in question already know the basic which is all that he needs to start.other is just psychological shaping. thank you for what you about to do.@russy grab the opportunity and make wise use of it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2011
You can contact me at (get 2 blog icon at g mail dot com)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2011
beejaay:

thats the spirit bors.mentorship should be free. the guy in question already know the basic which is all that he needs to start.other is just psychological shaping. thank you for what you about to do.@russy grab the opportunity and make wise use of it
You are welcome man.

Additionally, Russy, if you are gonna be jumping into my train and learning from me, you would have to be a very patient trader as my methods ideally gives about 4-6 trades a month on average. This is so as I trade mainly off the daily chart. The usual monthly ROI is between 30 to 48%. Unbelievable I guess, you'd get to understand better when/if we sttart. Yes, less is more in forex!

You can possibly double or triple your trading account in weeks or in a month (a ton of guys on this thread would be doing that), but that is quite risky and am risk averse. My method gives a stress-free and yet moderately profitable way to trade, but it does not give promises of turrning you into an overnight milllionaire.

Trading the higher time frames (daily and weekly charts) gives a lot of clarity and would increase your trading accuracy - which is good for the psyche of a new learner. uld be doing that), but that is quite risky and am risk averse. My method gives a stress-free and yet moderately profitable way to trade, but it does not give promises of turning you into an overnight millionaire.

Trading the higher time frames (daily and weekly charts) gives a lot of clarity and would increase your trading accuracy - which is good for the psyche of a new trader.

By God's grace, I would love to make a success story out of someone on this thread (and for free). It all rests on God. Have a nice time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2011
Small small o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by stagger: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2011
Blog icon:

/quote]

Why did you quote his response? Anyone asking people to be posting forex signals is lazy. Tomorrow they will turn around to start blaming people for bad trading calls.

Personally I never went to any forex training. I am 100% self-taught, and it took me a lot of years to get to my level where I now consult for foreign trading companies.

Whatever you learn sticks with you for life, and that is the message I am passing across to him. Personally, I do not even have time to teach anyone. What is N50,000 a month to me that I will spend my whole time talking for hours a day for 6 months? That is not even up to 25% of my kids school fees!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by russy: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
@big icon i thank you for your magnanimity in offering to deliever a man from forex darkness, i will contact you through the the link provided.

@stagger, there is no point joining issue in this matter, forget about your kids school fees or any sort, anything you have capacity do and if you dont have the time do say so than being offensive.but always consider relationship more than money and be truthful at a go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by stagger: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2011
russy:

@big icon i thank you for your magnanimity in offering to deliever a man from forex darkness, i will contact you through the the link provided.

@stagger, there is no point joining issue in this matter, forget about your kids school fees or any sort, anything you have capacity do and if you dont have the time do say so than being offensive.but always consider relationship more than money and be truthful at a go

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
@big icon
ure a great man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2011
@ blog icon, I'm impressed!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2011
@ blog icon
that's the spirit of a true friend and broda. wish others can emulate you!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Akins02324(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
I really commend big icon for taking a wonderful step .God will continue to be with you.There is one thing i really want us to known on this forum,everything is not about money.Lets us try and always be our brother"s keeper and i think what big icon has just done now will pose a serious challenges to others .

I feel those who really understand forex should be able to help those who have just started to succeed in this business.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Akins02324(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2011
Beejay;pls i wouldn"t mind chatting with you on yahoo messenger .Pls kindly post your yahoo id here or you can send me your email address .you can send me your phone number as well if you dont mind also.This is my email address mytime02324@yahoo.com

Hoping to read from you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
Meshpips, Jak and Blackgucci, thanks for the kind words. I bet it's best we wait till we are half way into the mentorship.

I have never done a thing like this before (teaching for free) but you guys are making feel much more better about doing this. Being a savior to my fellow man and friends gives me a feeling of completeness.

Thanx guys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^^

Good one there, keep it up bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^ thanx man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2011
Blog icon:

You are welcome man.

Additionally, Russy, if you are gonna be jumping into my train and learning from me, you would have to be a very patient trader as my methods ideally gives about 4-6 trades a month on average. This is so as I trade mainly off the daily chart. The usual monthly ROI is between 30 to 48%. Unbelievable I guess, you'd get to understand better when/if we sttart. Yes, less is more in forex!

You can possibly double or triple your trading account in weeks or in a month (a ton of guys on this thread would be doing that), but that is quite risky and am risk averse. My method gives a stress-free and yet moderately profitable way to trade, but it does not give promises of turrning you into an overnight milllionaire.

Trading the higher time frames (daily and weekly charts) gives a lot of clarity and would increase your trading accuracy - which is good for the psyche of a new learner. uld be doing that), but that is quite risky and am risk averse. My method gives a stress-free and yet moderately profitable way to trade, but it does not give promises of turning you into an overnight millionaire.

Trading the higher time frames (daily and weekly charts) gives a lot of clarity and would increase your trading accuracy - which is good for the psyche of a new trader.

By God's grace, I would love to make a success story out of someone on this thread (and for free). It all rests on God. Have a nice time.

Blog icon, you are the man! Can I join russy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2011
surveycash:

Blog icon, you are the man! Can I join russy?

Attached is my demo acct I created about 3months now. I want you guys to scrutinise and tell me if am good to go. If not, tell me where I need brusing.

Two days ago, I read here that you need to join the trend when it is just starting. This is my problem. Dont know when a trend is starting cos I am not good with the hammers/shooting star/doji etc.

Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^ Absolutely no problem brother. The larger, the better the interaction. Hook me up on my email addy - I gave it out in one of my posts on this page.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2011
learning new things gives me joy mostly when it helps to better my knowledge.
i will be joining the class. presently am back to the school of pipsology

am working on a system i call 3D. hence i need more ideas. making $50 from 100pips and $100 from 30pips, which is better, in terms of anything and everything.
i will appreciate reasonable contributions pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^absolutely brother, you can join us. I have replied your mail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by MrTemple(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2011
@Blog Icon,

can I also join d class?

PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (101)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.