Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76607 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:57am On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

^^ I sold and got away with 150 pips, while riding on Gold too

Where u see 150pips short? by the time we were talking about Uchf, it was already around 0.78xx and you were still waiting to short, so where you come short 150 from?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by toluxa1(m): 4:17am On Aug 16, 2011
Had no idea there is a thread like this on Nairaland since last year ooo, its nearly like the forexfactory thread. This is very good.

@big icong. I sent you an email.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 16, 2011
if 1.4415 on eu is broken ,the next stop is 1.4375, au seem ready to continue the upward move,maybe to 1.06xx. but 1.0450 is imminent

any contrary views
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Danielqwer: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader, we urgently require your services.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2011
Please All,

On what Time frame is appropriate for drawing fibonacci?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2011
@Jakpayne, it depends on d time frame you normally trade on, but from personal experience, I have found that any indicator would be more accurate on a higher time frame - 4hours or daily would be best - IMO. Hope it helps. Have a nice day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Akins02324(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2011
Thank God i made 145pips from A/USD morning .I wish NLs happy trading today.We are hoping to start the introductory class today as promised by our great mentor lol, blog icon.

Waiting to read from you soonest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2011
am waiting to long au from 1.0405
any contrary views

honeric01:

^^^

I support that too, kai Uchf show me wein embarassed
i have locked in 50 pips on that eu, hoping to see what the cpi does to the mkt in about an hour time though am still bearish biased on this pair till 4305
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2011
JAkpayen:

Please All,

On what Time frame is appropriate for drawing fibonacci?
fib can be drawn from any timeframe even 1min tf. the only imperative thing is that it must be drawn from swing high/low to another low/high and to whisk away most of the fake signal from this method u av to pay more attention to 50%, 61.8% and 76% level. the levele less than 50% will be more appropriate for usage if it coincide with a horizontal support/resistance or trendline point.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2011
@jakpayen
i agree with blog icon. Price is more random on lower time frames. A serious technical tool like the fibonacci shld produce better result frm the 4h tf and above.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2011
@aguiyi

4305 can't be ruled out same with going back to 447x
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2011
the truth is market is random on all time frame. every tf is unique and u can never know the tf u are looking at if the timing is removed from it, it will be practically impossible to distinguish between 5min tf and 1hr. the only thing is the temperament of the user looking at the chart, we tend to see what we want our eyes to see and therefore see much more randomness on 5min tf than 1hr. the truth is all the tf generate the same profit/loss over the same period of time. i dont believ this either until i read fractal market analysis and i had to do the analysis my self. for example if u look at a particular buying trend on 1hr tf and the pips base on ur signal and do the same on lower timeframe over the same period of time u will notice that they both generate the same or very close number of pips. the best thing is just for a trader to know his own psychological level, what give him confidence and what doesnt and act accordingly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2011
**Singing**

I love forex, I love forex,

Its my Job, Its my Job,

I will never live it, I will never live it,

Till am rich like Bill Gate, Till am rich like Bill Gate.

Now @ honeric1 or anybody, do u remember this song back in those kid years in primary school? grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2011
am out of au with only 30 pips. that should be all for now till new york opens
happy trading guys

aguiyi:

am waiting to long au from 1.0405
any contrary views
i have locked in 50 pips on that eu, hoping to see what the cpi does to the mkt in about an hour time though am still bearish biased on this pair till 4305
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

**Singing**

I love forex, I love forex,

Its my Job, Its my Job,

I will never live it, I will never live it,

Till am rich like Bill Gate, Till am rich like Bill Gate.

Now @ honeric1 or anybody, do u remember this song back in those kid years in primary school?  grin grin

, when i was in primary school, there was nothing like retail forex trading grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2011
^^ Lol, it is popular song in converted the Lyrics to forex song  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meteorxtra(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2011
Like I said we will keep posting the latest results for doubting Thomases,
Clients (100%) have reported same performance about this EA.
I don't know the reason why some people will call us to rain abuses or call us scammers
No disrespect to gurus in this thread we can also give free trade entries here but this is our own way of helping.
This EA is not about making money from Nigerians ,
It is our own brain work with 5year experience and proudly Nigerian
More so results are there,
Its all about helping for lesser value smiley
Thanks
Call Daylis Consulting on 017418223 or send a mail to daylisgroup@live.com
attached here is our latest result
Check older posts for old results
God bless

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2011
^^ U most be high on demo by showing us Demo account, screen-shot the full platform without lowering the navigator view or u can pass investors details like i do, dont try to fool anyone here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Lol, it is popular song in converted the Lyrics to forex song  grin

I see, anyways i dey wait o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by amyliajane(f): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2011
no female traders here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2011
amyliajane:

no female traders here

Sure there is, and are u are trader?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meteorxtra(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2011
Well fellow forex guru Odiaero i am not supposed to be doing this for you. I am not replying you but every one who thinks this is a demo account and not real.
This is not a solicition for your money. It is a call to make our trades easier and have more time, that is why i even have time for these.
Attached here is your full screen shot,
Thank you.
Wait till next week if you like and you will see the withdrawal from it
Lets even say it was a demo.at least it has results
Nigerians na wa, Even here in Nigeria everybody can not be a scammer or a fool
odiaero:

^^ U most be high on demo by showing us Demo account, screen-shot the full platform without lowering the navigator view or u can pass investors details like i do, dont try to fool anyone here
peace.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by amyliajane(f): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
A beginner and a very interested one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2011
meteorxtra:

Well fellow forex guru Odiaero i am not supposed  to be doing this for you. I am not replying you but every one who thinks this is a demo account and not real.
This is not a solicition for your money. It is a call to make our trades easier and have more time,  that is why i even have time for these.
Attached here is your full screen shot,
Thank you.
Wait till next week if you like and you will see the withdrawal from it
Lets even say it was a demo.at least it has results
Nigerians na wa, Even here in Nigeria everybody can not be a scammer or a foolpeace.

I cant see that clearly, and pleas login, i want to make sure your account number is showing at the top of the platform, there is no big deal doing it, i have shown accounts of 700k and more to some peeps here, i gave them login details
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
amyliajane:

Welcome on board sis. Can't tell you how happy I am to see you here  wink. These boys eh?!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2011
naijababe:

Welcome on board sis. Can't tell you how happy I am to see you here  wink. These boys eh?!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

amyliajane:

Now that is our female trader, always on the sideline watching the thread grin, u can interract with her
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by amyliajane(f): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2011
@naijababe, thanx sis, r u an fx trader, these guys here go make person mad, the way they go on abt fx, someone who doesn't know jack abt it would just get very intimidated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meteorxtra(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
I gave a call to one of the clients here on nairaland (a reverend) who doesnt even have the time, who just bought his own on friday
attached is his own full screenshot
Convinced?
with the experience you have, I hope you understand they dont give credit on demo account
No love lost bro grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by amyliajane(f): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
been following ur fx trade alerts especially frm u odiaero and some honerico guy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
naijababe:

Now you're no longer a lone ranger, you have a partner in "clime" lol. BTW, how do you ladies cope with the market given the kinda emotional "material" you are made of?

amyliajane:

Welcome and enjoy your stay here (N:B, do not interfere when you see the testosterone fighting each-other, you are likely to see one soon lol)

odiaero:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now that is our female trader, always on the sideline watching the thread grin, u can interract with her

Guy, you no dey see my IMs abi i don turn ghost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.