Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76608 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2011
amyliajane:

@naijababe, thanx sis, r u an fx trader, these guys here go make person mad, the way they go on abt fx, someone who doesn't know jack abt it would just get very intimidated.

Yes I am and I trade some indices too. Those boys naso dem dey do, you haven't even seen anything!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2011
i was almost going to say ur silence is deafening, by the way, were is Jazes the fundamentalist

naijababe:

Welcome on board sis. Can't tell you how happy I am to see you here  wink. These boys eh?!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2011
aguiyi:

i was almost going to say your silence is deafening, by the way, were is Jazes the fundamentalist

He runs things offline. (He's good)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meteorxtra(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2011
This is my last post for you odiearo!
You may be good no doubt and u may have almost the same level of experience as I do
you give passwords of real accounts here, I think u re just plain dumb or bluffing,
You have enough clear proofs or you should get some lens
Well i cant do that.
People like you are just none to dos. if you are not willing, let others  
Thank you

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2011
Omg!!! The babe aint alone nomore!

Welcome amy. Enjoy the show
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
meteorxtra:

This is my last post for you odiearo!
You may be good no doubt and u may have almost the same level of experience as I do
you give passwords of real accounts here, I think u re just plain dumb or bluffing,
You have enough clear proofs or you should get some lens
Well i cant do that.
People like you are just none to dos. if you are not willing, let others  
Thank you

Did u just say am dumb? u must be stupid then, i give out live account infor to people to view, yes i do, if u like i can blind ur eyes with deposits, u better watch what u say, u are using fxpro where am a major client like other brokers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2011
@honeric, am seeing nothing abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
honeric01:

Now you're no longer a lone ranger, you have a partner in "clime" lol. BTW, how do you ladies cope with the market given the kinda emotional "material" you are made of?
Welcome and enjoy your stay here (N:B, do not interfere when you see the testosterone fighting each-other, you are likely to see one soon lol)

Guy, you no dey see my IMs abi i don turn ghost?

Contrary to popular opinion, women are usually calmer than men cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^Kai, i did not see the Emotion part in honeric1 post, my guy done cry tire while trading lwkmd grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2011
This is to alert all the guys who joined the free forex training on price action that the first lesson (intro to price action) is out and in you guys' mailboxes.

I had a last minute change of plans concerning posting the videos and articles to a blog. I have now decided that I would be sending the articles and videos in a pdf in bits to your mailboxes - I already have you all on a mailing list.

I am very sorry for delaying the first lesson by hours, I have given adequate explanations in the mail. See you guys on the inside. Until then, safe trading!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

@honeric, am seeing nothing abeg

Are you still not seeing anything?

naijababe:

Contrary to popular opinion, women are usually calmer than men cool

Hmmm, tell me more lol, how can women be calmer than men when it comes to trading forex?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

Are we there yet? grin

do u have a destination @ all?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^As far as the market is moving two ways, there is no destination grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Danielqwer: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader, we urgently require your services.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^ We don hear, will u please stop, or better got to radio station undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by toluxa1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2011
Blog icon:

This is to alert all the guys who joined the free forex training on price action that the first lesson (intro to price action) is out and in you guys' mailboxes.

I had a last minute change of plans concerning posting the videos and articles to a blog. I have now decided that I would be sending the articles and videos in a pdf in bits to your mailboxes - I already have you all on a mailing list.

I am very sorry for delaying the first lesson by hours, I have given adequate explanations in the mail. See you guys on the inside. Until then, safe trading!

Weldone my brother.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Akins02324(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2011
Thanks a million Blog Icon,I have received mine and i am given it my total attention.How i wish some of the gurus in the house would do the same as blog icon is doing right away.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by MrTemple(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
Akins02324:

Thanks a million Blog Icon,I have received mine and i am given it my total attention.How i wish some of the gurus in the house would do the same as blog icon is doing right away.

Dat is 4 sure. Blog Icon is d MAN here.

I got mine 2 & I'm giving it my best.

Tanks a million Bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

^^ We don hear, will u please stop, or better got to radio station undecided

Hehehehe, but aren't you like him too? with your "are we there yet", you sound like `190
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Akin and Mr. Temple, you are welcome brothers. It's the attitude like the one you guys are showing that is giving me the courage to do more. Just as a bonus to you guys on the list, I would be sending you all my trade entries for tonight. I took a buy on EU and silver and if you would be fast enough,  you can join me in the trade. This would greatly add to you guys' knowledge.Be on the look out.

By the way, the gold signal I sent you guys is doing +400 pips now - by God's grace, this is the power of price action! Just as today's lesson taught, you get to enter a trade at the beginning and reap the large pip gains when you use simple price action strategies as opposed to waiting for your indicators to line up hence risk entering late. Till you hear from me,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Toluxa1, thanks for the kind words.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by russy: 12:52am On Aug 17, 2011
kudos to the icon of this thread, blog icon smiley cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2011
Blog icon:

@Akin and Mr. Temple, you are welcome brothers. It's the attitude like the one you guys are showing that is giving me the courage to do more. Just as a bonus to you guys on the list, I would be sending you all my trade entries for tonight. I took a buy on EU and silver and if you would be fast enough,  you can join me in the trade. This would greatly add to you guys' knowledge.Be on the look out.

By the way, the gold signal I sent you guys is doing +400 pips now - by God's grace, this is the power of price action! Just as today's lesson taught, you get to enter a trade at the beginning and reap the large pip gains when you use simple price action strategies as opposed to waiting for your indicators to line up hence risk entering late. Till you hear from me,

I have seen your mails sir. I have studied the charts and followed suite,

Thank you, You an [b]icon [/b]indeed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2011
Time to buy Swiss franc.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by russy: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2011
@ to all icon students and those whom it may concern.

our eu trade hit our stop loss early this morning but i must say i like it, having just finished reading trading in the zone i understood that ourr biz is a probability biz , we take trades where we think we have an edge, nothing is certain. our stop loss saved us from the spike this morning. to our teacher blog icon i want to say on behave of your students we are with you till the end.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2011
honeric01:

Hehehehe, but aren't you like him too? with your "are we there yet", you sound like `190

ehehehehehe, na by force to manage account?  Are we there yet? grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2011
@russy, I must say that I am very surprised at the loss. Granted, there must be losses in fx, but the eu was a very good trade setup. There was a lot of confluence and the confirmations were good. What happened on this pair is a scratch trade; the market price coming down and taking us out and moving back in our direction. I believe that the pair would still go in our planned direction.

If you took the silver trade as well, it would pay for the loss and leave you with some profits. That is why I lay emphasis on trading with risk:reward in mind. So far, the silver is going fine. Let us see how it closes at the end of the day. By the way, I hope you didn't risk too much on the trade? This also stresses the importance of money management. Till we talk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2011
@ Honeric, if i dont see ur reply on Yim in few minutes, i may be force to give the account to another person
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
1.4525  cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (101)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.