Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,067 members, 7,849,321 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76698 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2011
I'm impressed with this thread these days. Apart from the expose on forex trading techniques, a lot of maturity is being exhibited by my fellow pip hunters. That is the spirit, colleagues. Keep up the good job. Happy week ahead.

May the pips be with you all. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2011
Mr Temple no probs. Just send me a mail; but you have to be pretty fast as I plan kicking off tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2011
@ blog icon, thanks for the opportunity

it is often said that a candle loses nothing by lighting another candle
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by MrTemple(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2011
@Blog Icon,
Tanks a million wink

@Aguiyi,
True talk & d candle wil even b very hapy cos it lent a helpin hand & wil always b referenced.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2011
what books have you read as per forex and financial market. i just finished Trading Chaos by Bill William
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Danielqwer: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2011
If you are an experienced fx trader we would like to add you to our list of inhouse fx fund managers.

Please send us your latest trading statement for immediate consideration.
Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Akins02324(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2011
Good morning my fellow traders.I wish each and everyone of us happy trading in this wonderful week that we just stepped in.

Hoping to digest more forex hints from fx gurus in this wonderful thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2011
This is my gold trade from last night. I took it on my live account. They say a pix speaks a thousand words. Have a great trading week ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2011
This is my gold trade from last night. I took it on my live account. They say a pix speaks a thousand words. Have a great trading week ahead.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by MrTemple(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2011
@Blog Icon,
pls correct me if I'm wrong.
******************** was d mail I added & still awaits your response.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2011
Blog icon:

Who gave u permission to trade Gold with me?  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2011
Hmmm, when is Uchf rise going to stop or are we see 100% reversal on the move? it's been rising since 0.70xx and right now around 0.79xx (that's going to 1,000 pips already)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2011
^^ The pair dey vex, with the Snooker-Jump-shot grin it did in upward direction dis morning, waiting to sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2011
odiaero:

^^ The pair dey vex, with the Snooker-Jump-shot grin it did in upward direction dis morning, waiting to sell

I advise you don't even think of selling Uchf, that pair is going to touch 0.85xx and above this week, any retracement should be for long position and not short.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^Scalppers never get trapped, and that is why am waiting grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by flexxydan: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2011
Are you a SAP certified consultant with academy training experience? have you been tested by SAP or do you

have experiences in that field? interested candidate, send updated resumes to training @ serveconsulting

.com now!deadline 18th Aug 2011
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Danielqwer: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader, we urgently require your services.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
odiaero:

Who gave u permission to trade Gold with me?  grin
Lol. Actuallly, I have been trading gold for quite some time - I love it's bullish strength.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Alubus: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
Well as far as am concern forex trading is very very real. But then, it involved a lot of risk in it, recently i met a woman who sold her building apartments at Ejigbo to be specific and gave 2million Nara to a forex trader to trade with the money but low and behold the whole money was consumed by the almighty forex and it take God's grace for the woman to recover this chock this happened last year.  My own, just December last year i lost 750,000 Nara to the forex market and of course the chock is still with me any way.

But i want to say that forextrading as real as it is, is not the only best way to make money on line, recently i came across an affiliate link: "http://www.onomemaureen.com/birthday-ezek.htm" and i join it with just 4,000.00Nara only and within two mount i made almost 200,000.00Nara doing nothing than clicking with my mouse and typing with my keyboard with risk free. in fact it is amazing and unbelievable venture i ever took in my life and with this i conclude that forex trading is not the only best way of making money on internet there are other cool tension money making like the one i refer to above.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
Mr Temple:

@Blog Icon,
pls correct me if I'm wrong.
get2bl, com was d mail I added & still awaits your response.
Yes you right, but I haven't seen your mail. Perhaps it went into my spam folder - would check on it right away. By the way, please do modify your post and remove my email addy from it - I don't want it harvested by spammers. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2011
Mr Temple I have just gone through my spam folder and double checked my inbox as well but I can't see your mail, rather I just found that of Surveycash. Do send it again - the email addy you quoted is correct.

Alternatively, drop your email addy so that I'd add you in the discussions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by russy: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2011
@blog icon, i am just accessing the net since midnight, starcomms has being more than terrible, only God will deliever us from sub standard service in this country, i am studying the chart, i will make my observation and questions known
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2011
Chfjpy
At the end of today, if the bullish candle in formation completes above 97.68 on the daily chart, i will go long for 400 pips. Keeping in mind that the upward move might be contained under 105.09 considering price rejection of the level on the weekly chat.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^^^

Chf is dangerous right now bro, please look before you leap.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
^
k man, point taken. @ the end of today i'll make a decision.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2011
looking to sell eu from 1.4430
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^^

I support that too, kai Uchf show me wein embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^ I sold and got away with 150 pips, while riding on Gold too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
On EChf, this is what am seeing. Am looking for an opportunity to short it around 1.11xx area. Anybody with me?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2011
^
4h trendline and 200 ema price rejection. On the daily 1402 support turned resistance is still intact.
I favour shorting EC at current market price.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2011
Here is an update to the gold signal I gave this morning.

Attached below is an updated snapshot of my live trading account (notice that I have included acct number bar for those who might think I only demo trade my calls). From the chart you can see that gold has moved 175+ pips since my call since morning.

We still looking that price runs into our TP which is still like 400+ pips away. If you took the trade based on my call, you should be smilling by now. Once the trade gains a total of 250 pips, please move ur sl to be.

As for the Nzd-Usd pair, watch the 0.8380 horizontal level carefully for obvious bearish price actions to go short. If one doesn't present itself then skip the pair. There is good opportunity on this pair for tomorrow's trading.

Y'all have a nice night and a great trading day tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (101)

N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.